Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Organise a gangbang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a place where I can hold gangbangs parties and what ever esle I can think of was wondering what best way to advertise so I don't just get a load of single men pretending to be women or couple that are really two blokes any advice be grateful?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think I'd start by finding a woman who would like you to organise her a gangbang. Unless you're looking to get banged yourself.....

over a year ago

Don't call your events 'Sausagefest'.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have already got a women and a couple interested

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We have never organised a gangbang but you could use the veris on Fab to check who is responding.

B enjoys greedy girls meets and gangbangs and we would be very interested in coming to one

over a year ago

"I have already got a women and a couple interested "

Probably best to let them advertise their event and use your place to host it then.

If you try to organise a bunch of guys it's unlikely they will take you seriously.

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

Your problem will be finding reliable men ones that actually turn up ! most i attend are under subscribed but i do have some reliable mates tg

over a year ago

im into gangbangs

over a year ago

"I have a place where I can hold gangbangs parties and what ever esle I can think of was wondering what best way to advertise so I don't just get a load of single men pretending to be women or couple that are really two blokes any advice be grateful?"

If you already have a woman and a couple why do you think that men would pretend to be women, that wouldn't make sense!! If you're looking for men you'll get men responding. As for two men pretending to be a MF couple, surely that would be more helpful to you. I think you have no idea what you are doing. If I wanted somebody to organise a GB for me, I'd want somebody experienced who knows how to properly vet guys. I think you should just stick to advertising you venue to people who know how to organise.

Post new Message to Thread