Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

best way to get back into swinging

Jump to newest

By *jbucks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bletchley

We have had one lovely couple swing and one awkward mmf but now we have thought about getting back into it more for both our fantasy of ffm but we enjoyed the couple swing but what is the best way to get back into it without just jumping in and hope we enjoy it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Write more on your profile, lose the status - it makes it sound like a single fella trawling for ladies to naughty text, and write what you offer any meet.

Then find someone you click with online, chat and make her feel comfortable enough to meet socially, and see where it goes from there... no pressure on either side.

By *jbucks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bletchley

no the status is cause I'm doing a 7am till 9:30pm and bored to be honest and the that's what we are doing but I think we both hit a brick wall sometimes of meet as we chat and have lovely chats on fab but struggle to follow through I think but maybe a drink would be nice thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just come in the back door..

over a year ago

Try going to a club hun, we were a bit withdrawn at first then we started going to clubs, helped us loads xx

By *jbucks OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bletchley

club and drink sounds like the best ideas I have heard

over a year ago

If you wanna start swinging again, lean back, push as far back as you can with your feet, once you start moving forward, stick your legs way out on frontand lean right back...use your bodyweight basically.

It's probably wise not to let yourself settle back to the bottom after you've started cos you'll just need to start the whole process again and it's a pain...

Hope this helps

over a year ago

definitely go to a nice club local to you. then you can chat with no pressure to play. good luck. x

Post new Message to Thread