Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

mandatory pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Should it be mandatory to have a face pic to help stop fakers. I know I don't have face pic up but if everyone had to no one would be worried about people being sneaky

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A lot of married people wouldn't be able to use the site so doubt it'll happen.

Plus people can fake pics too.

But yeah would be good if everyone has pics on display or sent them to those they contact.

over a year ago

What about photo verified pic you can't fake that one and married couples are in same boat as everyone. I would have face pic up if it was safer but do send them now with the new auto remove in messages x

over a year ago

Photo verification only has value if it's recent, we've seen a multitude of fake accounts where it was once a couple and they verified, then split up and the guy keeps pretending.

over a year ago

Mm mm didn't think in that way but good point

over a year ago

You have the choice to photo verify or not, others can see if you're photo verified so you can ignore those not verified, but even that pic can be faked and more so than public pics coz only admin see them.

Tbh for meets or chatting i don't even respond to anyone without pics where i can identify them. Not interested at all, they could be anyone even with pics but without them they are nothing.

Which is why my profile shows me as i am and none of my pics try to hide anything, i am what you see. But you have to take my word for it until you see me in the flesh obviously, and this is why people can verify you as genuine.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"Should it be mandatory to have a face pic to help stop fakers. I know I don't have face pic up but if everyone had to no one would be worried about people being sneaky "

And of course they wouldn't be allowed to use a fake face pic, because that wouldn't be honest.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Should it be mandatory to have a face pic to help stop fakers. I know I don't have face pic up but if everyone had to no one would be worried about people being sneaky "

Given that this week alone I have found Johnny Depp, a black model/TV extra and Andrea Corr on the site, I doubt mandatory face pics will eliminate fakers.

over a year ago

If any type of pic became mandatory on here I'd close my account. I upload what I'm comfortable with and decide what is for public or private viewing. People can choose whether or not they want to contact me based on what is on display, if a lack of face pics means I get less contract then be it but I'm not putting them on display

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

No I don't think so. You need one when you join so why should you have to show one?

I wouldn't be able to come on here and I'm sure a lot more people wouldn't with professional bodies etc. They say these kinds of sites potentially harm the profession. Friggin stupid but there you go.

By *hyandtwistedCouple
over a year ago

loughborough

There's people on here we don't want to know we are part of the lifestyle, so we reserve our facepics until we want to share them. Mandatory ones will only lead to people leaving the site

over a year ago

"If any type of pic became mandatory on here I'd close my account. I upload what I'm comfortable with and decide what is for public or private viewing. People can choose whether or not they want to contact me based on what is on display, if a lack of face pics means I get less contract then be it but I'm not putting them on display "

Post new Message to Thread