Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When you meet the right person Fab is awesome

Jump to newest

By *ickey and Minnie OP   Couple
over a year ago

South of Bath

Hi guys just wanted to share our current good fortune as an indication that if you persist and do the right things Fab can be amazing

We've been here for a few years done some clubs and had some great meets with couples and single ladies but never had a second meet with any of them for varying reasons

About Christmas time we messaged a lady initially for me (mickey) to meet on my own as Minnie finds this a huge turn on

We all chatted on the phone and the first meet was amazing

Since then I have met her again and we have all met up as well and had an incredible time.

Tonight minnie and her are meeting for the first time. This was only organised this morning as they are also meeting next Friday.

So if you keep looking, be polite and remain positive great things can happen

Just for the record the young lady concerned has now left fab as she got hounded by ridiculous messages from single chaps!

Sorry for the long post but keep the faith

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys just wanted to share our current good fortune as an indication that if you persist and do the right things Fab can be amazing

We've been here for a few years done some clubs and had some great meets with couples and single ladies but never had a second meet with any of them for varying reasons

About Christmas time we messaged a lady initially for me (mickey) to meet on my own as Minnie finds this a huge turn on

Since then I have met her again and we have all met up as well and had an incredible time.

Tonight minnie and her are meeting for the first time. This was only organised this morning as they are also meeting next Friday.

Just for the record the young lady concerned has now left fab as she got hounded by ridiculous messages from single chaps!

Xx "

Good luck to the lot of you I say. Have a great time and hope the three of you have a great arrangement.

over a year ago

South of Bath

Thanks it's early days by its good so far lol

over a year ago

It's posts like this that keep fab fabulous! There seems to be so many negative posts on time wasters etc it's good to see that people are still having a good time! We hope Minnie has an amazing time tonight! Xx

over a year ago

South of Bath

I'm sure she will they already had some fun and WhatsApp this morning and heard each other cum on the phone

Can't wait til she gets home lol

over a year ago

"Hi guys just wanted to share our current good fortune as an indication that if you persist and do the right things Fab can be amazing

Xx "

All good and well but sadly still a detrimental dig at single men at the end of the , if the lady in question couldn't use filters etc. then maybe fab wasn't for her.

Enjoy your new found love.

over a year ago

South of Bath

Wasn't a dig simply an observation. If people remained positive and sensible she might have stayed and others would have enjoyed her company

And thanks for the sarcastic comment at the end of your post too

over a year ago

"Wasn't a dig simply an observation. If people remained positive and sensible she might have stayed and others would have enjoyed her company

And thanks for the sarcastic comment at the end of your post too"

Again....'if people remained positive and sensible' not me with the digs, single men get a bad enough rap on here without someone say how fabulous things are then adding digs about the single men...we are not ALL the same.

over a year ago

South of Bath

Never said they were all the same

Dont like the thread? Dont read it

Post new Message to Thread