Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

fab to many pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering ya know when u view a profile and ya think wow.so ya start fabbing pics and after 3 or 4 think damn I wanna fab them all but will they think I'm a weirdo.do ya carry on fabbing or stop lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wondering ya know when u view a profile and ya think wow.so ya start fabbing pics and after 3 or 4 think damn I wanna fab them all but will they think I'm a weirdo.do ya carry on fabbing or stop lol "

I keep fabbing if I like what I see.... In my experience it has usually resulted in a "thank you" mail back!

over a year ago

"Just wondering ya know when u view a profile and ya think wow.so ya start fabbing pics and after 3 or 4 think damn I wanna fab them all but will they think I'm a weirdo.do ya carry on fabbing or stop lol

I keep fabbing if I like what I see.... In my experience it has usually resulted in a "thank you" mail back! "

over a year ago

Sometimes, you just can't stop!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I do sort of think why? Do they like them all THAT much

Then I think well they must do!

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

If I like the pic and the lady in it I fab it. Simple as that!

If a woman fabs a lot of my pics I'll message her to thank her. It's always nice to know a lady likes my pics

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I do sort of think why? Do they like them all THAT much

Then I think well they must do!"

I've just been fabbing away at you pics...and yes I do like them THAT much gorgeous

over a year ago

I fab all the time it's my way of thanking them for allowing me to see some of there intimate moments and bits

Some times I get thank you

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Then I think well they must do!

I've just been fabbing away at you pics...and yes I do like them THAT much gorgeous "

So I see

Thank you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

lots of people fab nearly all our pictures, we also have regular fabbers, occasional fabbers and one off fabbers. . All are welcome

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Then I think well they must do!"

They are very good

over a year ago

"lots of people fab nearly all our pictures, we also have regular fabbers, occasional fabbers and one off fabbers. . All are welcome "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"lots of people fab nearly all our pictures, we also have regular fabbers, occasional fabbers and one off fabbers. . All are welcome "

over a year ago

oddtimes the whole lot has been fabbed but often just 1 or 2

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

You carry on if you like them all, why not!? If you think you're a weirdo for fanning loads then stop but I doubt many people would send you a message saying 'Oi you weirdo, stop fabbing all of my/our pics!' A fab is a little compliment is it not?!?

over a year ago

"You carry on if you like them all, why not!? If you think you're a weirdo for fanning loads then stop but I doubt many people would send you a message saying 'Oi you weirdo, stop fabbing all of my/our pics!' A fab is a little compliment is it not?!? "

I'd have to unfab you to fab you again.

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Hellfire, there needs to be a 'love that pic' button for your picture added on the 6th March!!!

over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"You carry on if you like them all, why not!? If you think you're a weirdo for fanning loads then stop but I doubt many people would send you a message saying 'Oi you weirdo, stop fabbing all of my/our pics!' A fab is a little compliment is it not?!?

"

Hahaha! You've fabbed my pics pops? I hadn't noticed!!! You just got some fabs off me cos I'm bored...nowt to do with the fact that you're growing on me or anything!

over a year ago

Pic Fabs are fun and certainly wouldn't think someone weird if they did them all. Would assume they might just like what they'd seen

over a year ago

"You carry on if you like them all, why not!? If you think you're a weirdo for fanning loads then stop but I doubt many people would send you a message saying 'Oi you weirdo, stop fabbing all of my/our pics!' A fab is a little compliment is it not?!?

Hahaha! You've fabbed my pics pops? I hadn't noticed!!! You just got some fabs off me cos I'm bored...nowt to do with the fact that you're growing on me or anything! "

Okay okay. I'd unfab you again just to fab you. I get the hint.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I just Fab who and whatever I like... I hope my fabbees enjoy my fabs

over a year ago

"Pic Fabs are fun and certainly wouldn't think someone weird if they did them all. Would assume they might just like what they'd seen "

over a year ago

"Just wondering ya know when u view a profile and ya think wow.so ya start fabbing pics and after 3 or 4 think damn I wanna fab them all but will they think I'm a weirdo.do ya carry on fabbing or stop lol

I keep fabbing if I like what I see.... In my experience it has usually resulted in a "thank you" mail back! "

I can honestly say nobody has ever thanked me for fabbing a pic, ever !

over a year ago

Carry On Fabbing.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"lots of people fab nearly all our pictures, we also have regular fabbers, occasional fabbers and one off fabbers. . All are welcome

Hellfire, there needs to be a 'love that pic' button for your picture added on the 6th March!!! "

ooo thank you. The afternoon of the 6th was a memorable one

over a year ago

It would be unusual for me to fab every picture as I doubt I would find every single one interesting. It's never happened yet anyway. People can't fab my pictures.

I only fab pictures that catch my attention and not because I am interested to meet that person. Too many people use the fabbing pics facility to try and get someone to meet them, but this happens because some profile owners request their pics are fabbed before they consider chatting to someone, which I find rather daft

By *ick_u_nudeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I agree with others. Carry on. It's part of the reason you post photos. Get feedback. Show yourself from various positions/angles. Be creative. Whatever. I just wonder why I seem to get quite a few compliments of my photos via messages, but those same members don't bother to fab a single photo. Why not show it with a click of a button?

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I keep fabbing. If they're fab, they're fab. Especially if it's a profile I've not seen before.

By *t3_jalapenoMan
over a year ago

darlo

I try not to go over the top with my fabbing....and i dont wanna wear down my fabbing thumb too much lol

over a year ago

"Just wondering ya know when u view a profile and ya think wow.so ya start fabbing pics and after 3 or 4 think damn I wanna fab them all but will they think I'm a weirdo.do ya carry on fabbing or stop lol "

If someone fabs all of my pics I don't think they're a weirdo at all, just assume they like the look of us and our pics.

If someone fabs all but ONE of our pics, then I wonder what was wrong with that particular pic in comparison to the rest!? Haha

Juicy x

By *t3_jalapenoMan
over a year ago

darlo

If someone fabs all of my pics I don't think they're a weirdo at all, just assume they like the look of us and our pics.

If someone fabs all but ONE of our pics, then I wonder what was wrong with that particular pic in comparison to the rest!? Haha

Juicy x"

Juicy you've been fabbed (nearly all the pics)

over a year ago

" Juicy you've been fabbed (nearly all the pics)"

Ahh thank you

Xx

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We always fab to show our appreciation, and take fabs of our pictures in the same way. Would be delighted if someone fabbed all of ours.

over a year ago

"We always fab to show our appreciation, and take fabs of our pictures in the same way. Would be delighted if someone fabbed all of ours. "

Was about to do the honours then realised yous have ALOT of pics! Will fab our favs xx

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"We always fab to show our appreciation, and take fabs of our pictures in the same way. Would be delighted if someone fabbed all of ours.

Was about to do the honours then realised yous have ALOT of pics! Will fab our favs xx"

Thanks for the thought!

over a year ago

It's not weird at all...I regularly fab entire galleries - love seeing great pics where people are having fun & embracing their fantasies. Wish fab would add a thank you button on the 'fabbed photos link' as it's not always possible to message & say thank you.

Carry on fabbing matey!!

B xxx

Post new Message to Thread