Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering why it's hard work to get feedback from girls... me and bones are willing to push boundaries... I want him to have a one on one night with a girl but finding it strangely difficult ... :/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why would a single girl want to meet with the make half of a couple when there are 100s of single guys to choose from?

over a year ago

Male**

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Just wondering why it's hard work to get feedback from girls... me and bones are willing to push boundaries... I want him to have a one on one night with a girl but finding it strangely difficult ... :/"

Possibly because you say in your profile that you only swing together and never on your own. It does make a one on one rather difficult!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Just wondering why it's hard work to get feedback from girls... me and bones are willing to push boundaries... I want him to have a one on one night with a girl but finding it strangely difficult ... :/"

I got as far as the numbered item which said you only swing together, may be that's part of the reason.

over a year ago

Although you're verified, there's a lot of "couples" with couples pics that are just single guys on the blag.

The other thing is you're both pretty good looking, that could be intimidating for some

over a year ago

Because there is a lack of women on the site, that's about it really lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Because there is a lack of women on the site, that's about it really lol "

That Mr Shag is actually the answer to almost every question asked on this site

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Although you're verified, there's a lot of "couples" with couples pics that are just single guys on the blag.

The other thing is you're both pretty good looking, that could be intimidating for some"

over a year ago

"Because there is a lack of women on the site, that's about it really lol

That Mr Shag is actually the answer to almost every question asked on this site "

Thanks and yes I kind do there

over a year ago

O Yeah we forgot to change that on our profile that may help ... just find the mention even to bi girls I seem to be the main aim ... Thanks for your thoughts ! Xx

over a year ago

Find a couple that are into separate room swapping (assumption being they might be more receptive to the idea), get to know them, and perhaps meet as a couple a few times, gain a bit of rapport and trust, and you may find it more likely. Just a suggestion, no idea if it would help, but thats what we'd try

If you're just looking at single females you're then just another single guy swimming in a huge ocean of single guys, so as with any single guy youd have to have something 'exceptional' to bring to the table!

over a year ago

Bones does have something exceptional lol

over a year ago

to be honest....

if i was looking for a guy i would want a single male....

i look for couples for the male and fermale involvement...

when a guy from a couple approaches me i always think why ?

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"O Yeah we forgot to change that on our profile that may help ... just find the mention even to bi girls I seem to be the main aim ... Thanks for your thoughts ! Xx"

Even to bi girls?????

Personally I find as a single woman that your profile would not attract me. I'd look for a single male who would be interested in my wants and desires as much as their own.

over a year ago

That'sokay we understand people aren't always other peoples taste ... and wasn't really looking for an approval of our profile by someone who hasn't had a conversation with us

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I'm not a girl

I'm a woman

lmao

over a year ago

Woo lol x

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I meet single guys and girls as a single. I meet MF couples as part or a couple. I also like the idea of a separate room couples swap organised by the respective ladies. So that could be a way to go in this case?

over a year ago

...there is actually a 'numbered list'..

over a year ago

Easier for people refer to lol

over a year ago

To refer to *

over a year ago

"That'sokay we understand people aren't always other peoples taste ... and wasn't really looking for an approval of our profile by someone who hasn't had a conversation with us "

Maybe you are struggling to get feedback because when people give you it you jump to the defensive!

over a year ago

It's not jumping on the defensive ... If it was I could say my views after reading profiles but it's a pretty basic social equasion if you don't fancy some one or your read their profile and you're not interested it's fine ... :/ if that's somehow seen as 'jumping on the defensive'... or then lol

over a year ago

Ok then

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Why the hecky Peck would bones want anyone else when he's got you miss sneaky... I can understand mff including you

Post new Message to Thread