FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

does it offend women if a man doesnt cum?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just back from meet last night

Woman said was not doing her job properly haha

wondered do women really feel that they can't satisfy you if you don't cum?

Like I guess many guys. I hold back. Its a control thing haha it also makes it way better in my book...the final event haha

However on holding back the first time sometimes it then sometimes takes very long time to get to unload haha and sometimes don't cum at all.

What find is women are satisfied themselves completely but feel in most cases that if a man don't cum they doing something wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So glad it wasn't me that met you .

Most certainly would feel sad that I hadn't been able to get you to cum , as for me that's the icing on the cake .

My satisfaction comes from the guy cumming and I would be far from satisfied , in fact I would feel like I had failed .

The fact that you were holding back deliberately would be even more galling , but to be fair , I wouldn't meet guys with this attitude anyway .

I prefer to meet guys who are happy to just let themselves get immersed in the meet , and let themselves go .

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

How would you feel if the woman didn't come?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If a man talked to me about it I'd be fine.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

To be fair to the OP we hold ourselves back because we think the worst thing to happen would be to come too soon.

Him

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

I feel sad if my guy doesn't cum. I know why he does it sometimes. Similar to the OP. Sometimes he's edging, sometimes it's a control thing or sometimes it's a punishment.

But I'm very much of the camp that my pleasure comes from his. And if he doesn't cum, I feel I've not fulfilled as his sub. He's pretty good though and understands how I feel so it's usually met with an explanation for me to put my mind at rest. Unless it's punishment :s

over a year ago

I'd think I'd failed..... But I wouldn't take it too personally for the reasons you've stated. However, I wouldn't want to meet with the guy again. X

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I get a huge amount of pleasure from a guy getting pleasure and cumming so if he doesn't it withholds/denies some pleasure from me. It's just like some guys love a woman to cum and if she doesn't they don't feel as satisfied - same thing

over a year ago

I'd worry I had done something wrong but if you were ok with it then it's all good, I'd rather see a guy cum though as I am turned on by it as much as a man is turned on seeing a woman cum.

over a year ago

I would rather a guy cum too quick than not at all or who takes ages.

over a year ago

I would think I'd done something wrong. .....I would be disappointed rather than offended though and I certainly wouldn't want to meet again....I like it when a guy cums more than once.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't see a meet as doing my "job" properly. Its about mutual fun, I've not had a guy not cum but if he didn't I wouldn't feel as though it was due to me being crap.

I'm confident enough to know I'm a good meet and there's more ways of telling if a guys enjoyed himself than just from him cumming

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I don't like if this happens.....it's kinda my party trick and I love when it happens so I can't help feeling disappointed if it doesn't.

I get that guys hold back to make sure they last but when it's home time and they still haven't I start to wonder what exactly they are saving it up for......

over a year ago

I would hope he would cum eventually .. but then I like to keep em right on the edge for as long as I possibly can .. more pleasure for me in responding to their twitching, tensing, groaning mmmmmm yummy

over a year ago

It's extremely rare I cum by the hand of another.....been that way for a long long time now, it doesn't bother me weather I do or not....

over a year ago

"To be fair to the OP we hold ourselves back because we think the worst thing to happen would be to come too soon.

Him"

Yeah that's just it...only reason hold back is so don't cum too soon. Whole life heard female mates go on about partner or man ccuming to soon, two stroke splat haha and bunch of other insults to us men.

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

i have to agree with the above post heard so many ladies moan that there fella cums way to quick

yet you do see it mentioned in some posts as well

over a year ago

"I would think I'd done something wrong. .....I would be disappointed rather than offended though and I certainly wouldn't want to meet again....I like it when a guy cums more than once. "

See this is often how the women feel. I always explain that I hold back because don't want to come to quickly and its more pleasurable experience for me this way anyway.

However what tends to happen is women say well come for me now and that's when as result of holding back it just don't happen...and well female feels as above

over a year ago

"It's extremely rare I cum by the hand of another.....been that way for a long long time now, it doesn't bother me weather I do or not...."

That's just surely to much wanking lol

After all heard other blokes say that never had a chick make them cum from a wank.

I would have to agree that its rare a female could make me cum from a han job alone. Guess men get used to their own wank haha and it just can't be copied or taught

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"To be fair to the OP we hold ourselves back because we think the worst thing to happen would be to come too soon.

Him

Yeah that's just it...only reason hold back is so don't cum too soon. Whole life heard female mates go on about partner or man ccuming to soon, two stroke splat haha and bunch of other insults to us men. "

If I was with a guy who squirted a few minutes after meeting I wouldn't be bothered as long as I got to eat it.....I know his mouth and hands work so we can still have plenty of fun until his willy decided it wanted another go

over a year ago

"Just back from meet last night

Like I guess many guys. I hold back. Its a control thing haha it also makes it way better in my book...the final event haha

However on holding back the first time sometimes it then sometimes takes very long time to get to unload haha and sometimes don't cum at all.

What find is women are satisfied themselves completely but feel in most cases that if a man don't cum they doing something wrong?

"

my man doesnt hold back but he doesnt cum too quick either and he recovers quite quickly too Myself, I dont cum, dont think it bothers him

over a year ago

Ha ha!

over a year ago

I'd think I was doing something wrong. I'm very much a giver and I love the slow build up.

I saw a guy a few years ago who never did. The sex was fantastic he was very attentive and creative and also often initiated it, however he never came. yet could alone. He was on a lot of medication and he put it down to that. However no matter how much he explained and reassured me. I was still very self conscious it was me and he wasn't actually satisfied by me. Or didn't like me enough. It doesn't take much to dent my confidence so he was probably fighting a loosing battle. X

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Insecurities.... What difference does it make?

this one shows a definate differce between men and women...

Men age generally fixers, if they can't get a woman to cum, they are disappointed, but see it as a challenge to improve...

And it seems women just think they have failed and give up...?

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Bit harsh, but it's something I think is endemic I modern Britain.

The culture of give up!

over a year ago

I never ever gave up. I was very enthusiastic and tried to play it down for him

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"I never ever gave up. I was very enthusiastic and tried to play it down for him"

Probs more down to a mismatch.

By *zanyCouple
over a year ago

truro

I would not feel too bad. Nobody seems to have mentioned the blue pill. It can stop you coming for ages and even not at all. Do not use them myself but have tried and glad that i don't rely on it

over a year ago

Kat feels bad if a guy does not cum as she loves to give pleasure. Having said that we do understand that sometimes it does not happen. If a guy deliberately chose not to cum at all we would not want to see him to be honest.

over a year ago

I like a man to cum.....and more than once otherwise yes I feel I hadn't done something right

By *lirtyjjWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I love to make a guy cum and then have him focus on me while he recharges and then have him cum again. i rarely cum when i play which can be quite frustrating for me . A lot of guys can think i have as i can be quite vocal but its rare

over a year ago

I always cum fairly quickly the first time but I'm ready to go again in minutes

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I always cum fairly quickly the first time but I'm ready to go again in minutes"

love this

over a year ago

Rather men came quickly and I would be disappointed if didn't cum at all to be honest. Happy if that happened by his own hand though as love watching!

over a year ago

Don't think a woman's ever seen my cock soft either lol

over a year ago

"Insecurities.... What difference does it make?

this one shows a definate differce between men and women...

Men age generally fixers, if they can't get a woman to cum, they are disappointed, but see it as a challenge to improve...

And it seems women just think they have failed and give up...?"

I don't think it's fair to say that we just give up. But talking about in meet situation, unless a guy explained as the OP had then i would think that something hadn't clicked between us,that maybe i wasn't doing it for the guy so no, i wouldn't want to repeat that. That isn't giving up that is just me not getting what i want from a meet.

over a year ago

It doesn't bother me if a man doesn't come. If he's tired he may not,if he's had a wank before we meet he may not,and some rarely come anyway. As long as he's enjoyed what we did I'm happy. Some men are so quiet you don't know they have come until they say.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I definitely prefer it if a man does cum. I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it offends me if he doesn't, but I do prefer everyone to leave satisfied.

over a year ago

"I don't like if this happens.....it's kinda my party trick and I love when it happens so I can't help feeling disappointed if it doesn't.

I get that guys hold back to make sure they last but when it's home time and they still haven't I start to wonder what exactly they are saving it up for......"

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

It's a bit of an anti-climax

over a year ago

OP.. do you mean NOT cum at all? ...

Not even facials? .... boobs or anything?

Most women would find that a concern if you didn't cum at all via penetrative sex or otherwise. ....

over a year ago

Women are funny, so if a guy put your pleasure first, delayed his own climax in order to ensure that he prolonged sex, stayed hard for hours was athletic vigorous and satisfied your sexual needs but didn't cum himself. some of you wouldn't meet him again.

over a year ago

"Women are funny, so if a guy put your pleasure first, delayed his own climax in order to ensure that he prolonged sex, stayed hard for hours was athletic vigorous and satisfied your sexual needs but didn't cum himself. some of you wouldn't meet him again. "

there is a difference in delaying and not cumming at all.. .

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Hmmmmmm...

I have had long term girlfriends who I could cum inside, stay hard and cum inside again...

But casually using condoms I usually take a while...

I have a good friend who can cum at the drop of a had, multiple times, uncontrollably and yes, she makes you feel good, like the worlds greatest lover.

But to compare others to her is impossible, it would be a case of only meeting everyone once. As opposed to figuring out what makes their body tick.

over a year ago

"Hmmmmmm...

I have had long term girlfriends who I could cum inside, stay hard and cum inside again...

I have a good friend who can cum at the drop of a had, multiple times, uncontrollably and yes, she makes you feel good, like the worlds greatest lover.

But to compare others to her is impossible, it would be a case of only meeting everyone once. As opposed to figuring out what makes their body tick."

i guess it would depend on whether everything else clicked with that person.if it's not going on I'm not going to bother finding out what makes them tick. I would if it was someone I wanted to have a relationship with,then it is worth the effort....and a lot more fun. for the purposes of casual sex I want it to be good in the moment...for both parties.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"Hmmmmmm...

But to compare others to her is impossible, it would be a case of only meeting everyone once. As opposed to figuring out what makes their body tick.

i guess it would depend on whether everything else clicked with that person.if it's not going on I'm not going to bother finding out what makes them tick. I would if it was someone I wanted to have a relationship with,then it is worth the effort....and a lot more fun. for the purposes of casual sex I want it to be good in the moment...for both parties."

Hmmmmmm tricky.... I suppose that's why it's such a tricky choice on these sites...

over a year ago

"If a man talked to me about it I'd be fine."

I used to meet a man who was on medication that made it extremely difficult for him to cum, so he usually didn't. We both still always had a good time though and no, I didn't take it as a negative reflection on me.

over a year ago

I wouldn't be offended but disappointed!

over a year ago

"

Hmmmmmm tricky.... I suppose that's why it's such a tricky choice on these sites..."

Exactly. And that is why all my victims are especially hand picked after passing the eligibility test

over a year ago

"If a man talked to me about it I'd be fine.

I used to meet a man who was on medication that made it extremely difficult for him to cum, so he usually didn't. We both still always had a good time though and no, I didn't take it as a negative reflection on me."

I think that knowing about it beforehand is different though as you are prepared for it and will know that it isn't anything you have or havent done.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"

Hmmmmmm tricky.... I suppose that's why it's such a tricky choice on these sites...

Exactly. And that is why all my victims are especially hand picked after passing the eligibility test "

Aptitude... Questionnaire... Practical...

over a year ago

"

Exactly. And that is why all my victims are especially hand picked after passing the eligibility test

Aptitude... Questionnaire... Practical..."

survival instincts, stamina, anatomy. .....

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"

Aptitude... Questionnaire... Practical... survival instincts, stamina, anatomy. ....."

How do you assess survival instincts?

By *hropscouple27Couple
over a year ago

Sth Staffs

"

Do you have green hair, wear a purple suit with white make-up smeared all over your face?

I'm struggling with all the Haha's in your post.

over a year ago

"

Aptitude... Questionnaire... Practical... survival instincts, stamina, anatomy. .....

How do you assess survival instincts? "

Lock them in my basement

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Do you have green hair, wear a purple suit with white make-up smeared all over your face?

I'm struggling with all the Haha's in your post. "

Defiantly been at the Smilex

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"

Aptitude... Questionnaire... Practical... survival instincts, stamina, anatomy. .....

Lock them in my basement "

Are you sure you want to cage a wild animal?

You might get bitten!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I couldn't care less if I offended, if I come, I come

over a year ago

"

Lock them in my basement

You might get bitten!"

Maybe that's part of the thrill .......

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"

Lock them in my basement

You might get bitten!

Maybe that's part of the thrill ....... "

Now the art of the thrill is sure to put your partner in the best frame of mind to cum...

over a year ago

~I wouldnt see it as an issue or a reflection on me or him. It happens and the more that is made of it the more chance of it happening again. I'm more of a journey person than a destination person, there is a long and wonderful road to the climax and so what if we get waylaid on the way, it's not the be all and end all. There have been times it didn't happen for me but no way did I feel dissatisfied so I would guess it can be the same for men. Don't get the whole 'I've failed' thought process.

over a year ago

I have to be honest if I met a guy and he didn't cum I'd feel like I was just a make do shag and wasnt really turning him on

over a year ago

"

Lock them in my basement

You might get bitten!

Now the art of the thrill is sure to put your partner in the best frame of mind to cum..."

See? .......i have my methods. ..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"~I wouldnt see it as an issue or a reflection on me or him. . Don't get the whole 'I've failed' thought process."

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"

Lock them in my basement

You might get bitten!

Now the art of the thrill is sure to put your partner in the best frame of mind to cum...

See? .......i have my methods. .."

Yeah... Have to admit and girl at the gym gave me a blow job in the car park... I came im 5 minutes flat!

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"

I wouldn't be offended or feel like I've failed at all...I rarely cum at all with/by anyone but myself so does that mean nearly every meet I've had has 'failed'? Absolutely not...I think it's about how you see or think about sex, personally it's a hell of a lot more than cumming for me but not everyone's the same...sometimes wind myself up by doing what you do op and hold back, stop myself and then just can't get to that stage again...usually cos the other persons tired!!!!! Haha! I always let my meets know though that I rarely climax, it's just the way I am and not to be disheartened by it...the more it's made to be a challenge, the less likely I am to cum...and once the words 'cum for me' are used, that's when I'm completely done and not cumming at all...it's a funny subject...I've had meets for hours and hours with people climaxing numerous times but enjoyed my time just as much as them even though I didn't climax once...if sex is thought to be great by the number of times you cum yourself then you won't understand what I mean!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/03/15 12:19:55]

over a year ago

"

Lock them in my basement

You might get bitten!

Yeah... Have to admit and girl at the gym gave me a blow job in the car park... I came im 5 minutes flat!"

Do you think that's down to the girl or the situation

What I mean is if you was with her at yours or her home and started playing do you think she would have still made you cum that quick would you have lasted longer as you knew you had more time to take, maybe you cum quick is the car park because something in your head was saying ....gotta cum before we get cought and banned from the gym

Just a thought

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"

Lock them in my basement

You might get bitten!

Yeah... Have to admit and girl at the gym gave me a blow job in the car park... I came im 5 minutes flat!

What I mean is if you was with her at yours or her home and started playing do you think she would have still made you cum that quick would you have lasted longer as you knew you had more time to take, maybe you cum quick is the car park because something in your head was saying ....gotta cum before we get fought and banned from the gym

Just a thought "

Don't know... Just an observation, mainly in reply to the idea of thrill seeking.

Was a weird situation that anyway, one minute we were talking, next all over each other. Out of nowhere.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't be offended but disappointed!"

Same here. I get that fun can be had without the climax, but I enjoy seeing/hearing/feeling him cum and it can often tip me over the edge too. If he can't then that's a different situation, but I get frustrated when I know they're holding back.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/03/15 12:37:59]

over a year ago

"

Lock them in my basement

You might get bitten!

What I mean is if you was with her at yours or her home and started playing do you think she would have still made you cum that quick would you have lasted longer as you knew you had more time to take, maybe you cum quick is the car park because something in your head was saying ....gotta cum before we get fought and banned from the gym

Just a thought

Don't know... Just an observation, mainly in reply to the idea of thrill seeking.

Was a weird situation that anyway, one minute we were talking, next all over each other. Out of nowhere."

And that is exactly what I'm looking for. ....That passion that hits you hard and you don't stop until both have cum and are completely satisfied. ....That feeling is amazing. ..i don't want to feel like the guy has then gone home to have a wank. ...

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"

Lock them in my basement

You might get bitten!

Just a thought

Was a weird situation that anyway, one minute we were talking, next all over each other. Out of nowhere.

And that is exactly what I'm looking for. ....That passion that hits you hard and you don't stop until both have cum and are completely satisfied. ....That feeling is amazing. ..i don't want to feel like the guy has then gone home to have a wank. ..."

Sex fight!

Like your challenging each other... Further, deeper, more!

Yeah I see that, but it's more than just expecting someone to cum, your putting work into it, to make it happen.

over a year ago

"

Sex fight!

Like your challenging each other... Further, deeper, more!

Yeah I see that, but it's more than just expecting someone to cum, your putting work into it, to make it happen."

Sex fight.....I like that! !

I would never expect a guy to cum without putting in the effort. ...That is why I would be left feeling disappointed if the guy didn't cum at all.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Interesting read to see what women think.

Usually hold off for a longer more stimulating fun.

over a year ago

"So glad it wasn't me that met you .

Most certainly would feel sad that I hadn't been able to get you to cum , as for me that's the icing on the cake .

My satisfaction comes from the guy cumming and I would be far from satisfied , in fact I would feel like I had failed .

The fact that you were holding back deliberately would be even more galling , but to be fair , I wouldn't meet guys with this attitude anyway .

I prefer to meet guys who are happy to just let themselves get immersed in the meet , and let themselves go ."

I'd ice your cake any day!

By *ewbigirl1983Woman
over a year ago

camborne

I would be completely mortified if I didn't make the guy cum and if he told me he deliberately held back I'd leave and never meet with him again.

over a year ago

I prefer to meet guys who are happy to just let themselves get immersed in the meet , and let themselves go ."

I like your attitude - I cum very quickly the first time and I'm normally ready to go again vertually straight after then it takes me longer the second time but when I do its a whole bady orgasm

over a year ago

"I would be completely mortified if I didn't make the guy cum and if he told me he deliberately held back I'd leave and never meet with him again. "

Same here

over a year ago

"Interesting read to see what women think.

Usually hold off for a longer more stimulating fun. "

Longer more stimulating for who though ?

If the lady likes pure , passionate fun without holding back , isn't that a bit one sided ?

over a year ago

If a man was deliberately holding back for a long time during oral I would stop, and say you can try to make me come now

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

It doesn't offend me and it wouldn't stop me meeting someone again if we had a good evening.

That's not to say I wouldn't be a little disappointed as making a man cum, gives me a huge amount of pleasure.

By *moothGentryMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I can understand the _iews of some women who've posted. From a male perspective however, I'd feel guilty for cumming too quick or not at all.

Some men hold back for fear of embarrassment or judgment in being premature - not everyone can be revved-up again soon after.

Not cumming at all can be due to all kinds of reasons; medication or a lack of sensation using a condom (though advisable). Possibly even being self-conscious, especially if the woman is waiting for the grand finale.

These are some of the reasons for certain women not to feel disappointed or worse, guilty. If a guy meets and obtains an erection, then the issue generally isn't the fault of a woman's sexiness/worth.

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

For me it can bring up insecurities like not being good enough. It's great to know I can make a guy come. I get alot out of it.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I'd be kind of disappointed

And less likely to meet again if this happened to me

By *moothGentryMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"I'd be kind of disappointed

And less likely to meet again if this happened to me "

With a profile name like yours, I'm not surprised at all...

over a year ago

"I can understand the _iews of some women who've posted. From a male perspective however, I'd feel guilty for cumming too quick or not at all.

Some men hold back for fear of embarrassment or judgment in being premature - not everyone can be revved-up again soon after.

Not cumming at all can be due to all kinds of reasons; medication or a lack of sensation using a condom (though advisable). Possibly even being self-conscious, especially if the woman is waiting for the grand finale.

These are some of the reasons for certain women not to feel disappointed or worse, guilty. If a guy meets and obtains an erection, then the issue generally isn't the fault of a woman's sexiness/worth."

All of the above are totally reasonable , and as many have posted , they aren't bothered or disappointed if the guy doesn't cum .

But as with everything , it's preferences and horses for courses .

Maybe we should say on our profile we only meet guys who can cum to eliminate disappointment ?

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I'd be kind of disappointed

And less likely to meet again if this happened to me

With a profile name like yours, I'm not surprised at all... "

I know

I'm bloody ugly

over a year ago

" men hold back for fear of embarrassment or judgment in being premature - not everyone can be revved-up again soon after.

Maybe we should say on our profile we only meet guys who can cum to eliminate disappointment ?

"

I sometimes can't cum in a certain way...example

Never had a woman make me cum whilst she's on top of me...

over a year ago

I wouldn't worry to much if I cummed or not, as it prob would be just a one off meet anyway lol

over a year ago

" men hold back for fear of embarrassment or judgment in being premature - not everyone can be revved-up again soon after.

Never had a woman make me cum whilst she's on top of me... "

I too find that at times...

its fine if I 'finish' that way..but if someone just hopped aboard they'd be riding along for sometime..

over a year ago

"I wouldn't worry to much if I cummed or not, as it prob would be just a one off meet anyway lol "

Shag you old romantic you...

P.s. your statuses do make me chuckle, you should make them into a one a day desktop calendar...

over a year ago

"I wouldn't worry to much if I cummed or not, as it prob would be just a one off meet anyway lol

Shag you old romantic you...

P.s. your statuses do make me chuckle, you should make them into a one a day desktop calendar... "

Thanks yes. I am quite the romantic, mind you I will give them some wine, loll good idea I should make them into that calendar, would be a whole book of all the statuses I do lol

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

Prefer it when guys do cum x makes it feel like an achievement a feeling of satisfaction then let's me orgasm knowing we've both enjoyed a session lol xxx

over a year ago

Never had a woman make me cum whilst she's on top of me... "

It's not the way or not , its the fact that some guys are happy not to cum at all .

If you can't cum from that we would prefer you find a position which you could cum from

over a year ago

over a year ago

I really don't Get this holding back and trying to prolong it, just go with the flow and if you blow your load you 6low your load, finish have a drink a quick break and then go again, and 2nd time you always last longer

By *omolfc8Man
over a year ago

merseyside

"I really don't Get this holding back and trying to prolong it, just go with the flow and if you blow your load you 6low your load, finish have a drink a quick break and then go again, and 2nd time you always last longer"
totally agree but av never had this problem to be honest

over a year ago

Yeah, I wouldn't be impressed.

over a year ago

There was a thread posted by a female on this issue a couple of days ago: why do men not cum? Right or wrong, I guess both sexes see the other reaching orgasm as a mark of success, and it can be hard not to then feel insecure.

over a year ago

Feck ooops!

By *moothGentryMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"There was a thread posted by a female on this issue a couple of days ago: why do men not cum? Right or wrong, I guess both sexes see the other reaching orgasm as a mark of success, and it can be hard not to then feel insecure. "

QFT!

Reading the thread, if some men are not reaching orgasm on principle, I can understand any frustration.

For those who genuinely can't cum on an occasion, much like a relationship, it's probably better to apologise, explain the reason why and hope you have an understanding meet.

Spoke to a woman a few days ago who was gutted because the guy came after just 2mins during a BJ and for some, once orgasm is reached, interest is lost.

So, like someone said up-thread, it's all personal preference.

over a year ago

Ive had this a cpl of times .

And needless to say we never met again !

U read verification after verification saying the Lady was " an amazing fuck " or " best BJ ive ever had " so u meet her and its like putting your dick in a cheese grater .

So she carries on doing the same teqnique with every guy

over a year ago

"Ive had this a cpl of times .

And needless to say we never met again !

U read verification after verification saying the Lady was " an amazing fuck " or " best BJ ive ever had " so u meet her and its like putting your dick in a cheese grater .

So she carries on doing the same teqnique with every guy "

You should have told her and worked with her to get her technique right

over a year ago

I wouldn't feel happy with myself or fully satisfied if a man didn't cum. Reason being is that I love to please and I'd feel as though I hadn't and secondly, I just love cum!

By *he WickedsCouple
over a year ago

Swingtown

I know guys who have trained themselves to hold back and therefore find it difficult to cum. One guy sometimes has what he calls a dry cum where he has all the sensation of an orgasm but doesn't ejaculate and becomes incredibly sensitive afterwards.

I try not to take it personally if a guy doesn't cum.

over a year ago

"I know guys who have trained themselves to hold back and therefore find it difficult to cum. One guy sometimes has what he calls a dry cum where he has all the sensation of an orgasm but doesn't ejaculate and becomes incredibly sensitive afterwards.

I try not to take it personally if a guy doesn't cum. "

Yes I feel I've had this dry cum you speak of before. All the sensation of orgasm but without actually producing any spunk....yes sensitive...he's right there.. don't happen that often the dry cum mostly just don't cum but I put women's pleasure before my own I think...which why hold back

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Long as I cum - I don't care if the guy doesn't cum... if he is happy not to, then - *cheers, and waves you to your taxi*

By *eepfoughtMan
over a year ago

Burnley

I've certainly had the 'dry cum' experience, although ejaculation later is rarely a problem. Frankly, if I achieve these its fantastic and testament to the woman I'm with. They don't provide the same sense of completion as ejeculation does though, so you can keep going a bit longer.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I know guys who have trained themselves to hold back and therefore find it difficult to cum. One guy sometimes has what he calls a dry cum where he has all the sensation of an orgasm but doesn't ejaculate and becomes incredibly sensitive afterwards.

I try not to take it personally if a guy doesn't cum. "

My OH sometimes does the dry cum thing but this is after he already has two or three times and I figured he had no more left inside him

He finds it quite painful though so it's not often he does it

Post new Message to Thread