FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

split condom during sex.clinic check up immediately or ignore it?

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Twice have to check myself into clinic due to split condom during sex.i must say it wasn't smooth sailing due to the time involved. At the clinic I was ask to wait for 5 days before test can be performed. In fact it is the most anxious and uncertain moment someone can go through .when the result came back it was negative. Since then. I prefer buying gay condom online. Very strong and durable

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

These things happen. It has happened to us a few times but mostly condoms that I steal rather than split.

Its always recommended that you find a condom that fits you well as to tight And it may split... To loose and obviously it may come off.. but not only that if they fit well then it will help your overall feeling with them.

We have used skyns since they came out and so far in many years have had one split on us... And the lady was rather enthusiastically riding Mr at the time.

We will always go for an extra check up if we have any sort of accident... The waiting is a pain but necessary but to be fair as you won't really have the all clear for at least 3 months we try not to stress to much. As if we did this life style would not be for us.

We also get tested every 4-6 weeks depending on how often we have played even though we use condoms as we are aware that there are many other ways to catch things

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I generally whip out my mushroom and darning needle, perform emergency repairs on the condom (it's my favourite, I've had it years) and carry on...I give me flaps a quick once over with the Brillo pad afterwards and all is good

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

I think it's a couple of weeks for the urine/swab tests for them to be accurate and 12 weeks for bloods to be 100% accurate.

This is exactly why I'm careful about selecting meets, its not about being 'jealous' of the people who get around a lot it's about how you would feel if a condom slit or came off, I know I'd feel feel less worried if I knew the other person wasn't meeting different people every week.

Dont ignore just try not to worry and get checked in 2 weeks and then again in 12.

Post new Message to Thread