Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cybersex and sexting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jane and I love this as a build up to a possible meet, building the anticipation and getting all parties horny.

Any others enjoy this - and are good at it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Jane and I love this as a build up to a possible meet, building the anticipation and getting all parties horny.

Any others enjoy this - and are good at it? "

Yeah we enjoy this too usually on kik though we make a group along with text and pics its all good

over a year ago

Yes, all part of the fun, building up to meeting x

over a year ago

Hell yes - gets you right in the mood

Can be so erotic to read / write what you are going to do - as generally more thought has gone into it

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

It was erotic texting that got me here in the first place...then fleshing those fantasies out into scenes etc for people. I love it and am happy to chat and text with couples and ladies.

over a year ago

It's fun, wish I was good at it though

over a year ago

Yes helps the build up to a potential meet . All good fun.

over a year ago

"It's fun, wish I was good at it though "

Practice on me if you like

over a year ago

"It's fun, wish I was good at it though

Practice on me if you like "

Now there is an offer too good to refuse...

over a year ago

We also got a group on kik looking for a new fb for her not much potential so far tho

over a year ago

I ( Ms) will not get involved in this before a meet... Mr will.... I just can't do it and feel dumb..

over a year ago

"I ( Ms) will not get involved in this before a meet... Mr will.... I just can't do it and feel dumb.. "

Im dont type/chat too much either more of a textual observer or voyeur its still fun tho

over a year ago

"I ( Ms) will not get involved in this before a meet... Mr will.... I just can't do it and feel dumb..

Im dont type/chat too much either more of a textual observer or voyeur its still fun tho "

I just find it makes me uneasy to have someone else's partner messaging me about wanting me or thinngs he or they want to do to me.

I don't want to see messages other women send Mr either yet love to see him with others.

I guess I'm more of a doer than a talker x

over a year ago

I have A story I wrote to someone on here before a meet?

Anyone care to read it xx

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Not before a meet, no. Feels too scripted and false, and I would prefer to see what happens on a meet.

I don't sext anyone other than my current lover though.

over a year ago

Don't like it,even less before I meet the person. I came to realise quite quickly that the people who do the talking aren't the ones who do the doing very well. The best sex I have had is where I'm attracted to the man through ordinary conversation. The best has been when I haven't been sent any naked pics too.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Also, I worry about how much of it is churned out regardless of partner/meet and is just repeating the same things over again...

over a year ago

Don't understand it personally, find it boring and tedious

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

"Jane and I love this as a build up to a possible meet, building the anticipation and getting all parties horny.

Of course it adds sum spice lol xx

over a year ago

"Don't like it,even less before I meet the person. I came to realise quite quickly that the people who do the talking aren't the ones who do the doing very well. The best sex I have had is where I'm attracted to the man through ordinary conversation. The best has been when I haven't been sent any naked pics too. "

I've actually ended up blocking because people seem to think I'm a free sex line... But I know a lot of people need it.

The irony is I need someone to engage my brain before my body will follow .. yet I rarely give them the chance to do so then am the first to complain that something was mediocre

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Don't like it,even less before I meet the person. I came to realise quite quickly that the people who do the talking aren't the ones who do the doing very well. The best sex I have had is where I'm attracted to the man through ordinary conversation. The best has been when I haven't been sent any naked pics too.

I've actually ended up blocking because people seem to think I'm a free sex line... But I know a lot of people need it.

The irony is I need someone to engage my brain before my body will follow .. yet I rarely give them the chance to do so then am the first to complain that something was mediocre"

Ah, you're missing out! I use it to engage someone's mind first and if they respond, then I know it's going to be very, very good once we meet! Matt

over a year ago

"

Ah, you're missing out! I use it to engage someone's mind first and if they respond, then I know it's going to be very, very good once we meet! Matt"

That's not true. One of the worst meets we ever had the banter between everyone had been great. And also I'm not missing out if it's not something I enjoy x

over a year ago

"

Ah, you're missing out! I use it to engage someone's mind first and if they respond, then I know it's going to be very, very good once we meet! Matt

That's not true. One of the worst meets we ever had the banter between everyone had been great. And also I'm not missing out if it's not something I enjoy x"

Exactly!

Especially if someone doesn't like oral and someone says they're missing out, well they're not coz they don't like it

over a year ago

Absolutely detest it , truly don't understand sexting etc, when there are so many real people on here who want to meet and do , rather than talk about it .

Too much pre meet chat invariably spoils any spontaneity too , when people start talking about what they are going to do on the meet we cancel it .

over a year ago

Yeah luv it too , kik you say builds up the anticipation and gets the juices flowing

over a year ago

I love it , any ladies who like to cam etc , say hi ...

over a year ago

I enjoy it, a real turn on and helps anticipation and build sexual tension before a meet usually find a meet is better after a good build up through chatting before meeting

over a year ago

Love getting a dirty text... Crap at replying never know what to say

over a year ago

"Don't understand it personally, find it boring and tedious"

It bores me frigid and most are pretty inept at it anyway...maybe I am just too literal but I need sensual stimulation and cyber or setting doesn't stimulate my senses...

over a year ago

I agree that well written words can engage the brain, but there are so many all talk no walk on here, I won't get drawn into anything graphic and never exchange photos - it feels childish to me and is a complete turn off.

Subtle and suggestive works well though.

over a year ago

I love sexting

By *hattyman80Man
over a year ago

stockport

I love sexting too. Makes the build up to a meet even more exciting. I like to tease the mind as well as the body

over a year ago

We could text if your interesed. Id like to get you moist xx

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

Yes, I love this!

over a year ago

I enjoy gets the blood flow

over a year ago

id love to do this with a real couple. details or on my profile

Post new Message to Thread