Jump to newest

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

having trouble finding genuine people on here any one else experiencing same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have had more luck than most buddy. But I have to agree with you a litte as its getting harder and harder to get any intrest on here. Keep chin up though

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

i do but want to have fun before god decides its time to geld me lol

over a year ago

Nope!

Maybe elaborate a bit more on your profile - ne genuine. Push your luck a little but if you do be obvious about it & explain why.

Apart from 1 who shall not be named my friends are all real

Try getting to some socials.

over a year ago

Yes we have extreme difficulty in getting meets, our last meet off here was about 4 months ago despite being available everyday.

over a year ago

You can say there arent many genuine people on here and that its difficult to hook up with someone, but you have to bear in mind there a ALOT more men on here then females, so they have a larger choice as it were.

As said above try to revamp your profile a bit, if its not interesting to you then why would it be to someone else?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

What do you mean by 'genuine'? If someone doesn't want to meet you do you class them as not genuine? There are lots and lots of profiles that are substantially better than yours so that may also be holding you back! Z

over a year ago

Watch out, Kate's about to get honest!!! You mailed me a few weeks ago and I sent you a mail back to say thanks but I wasn't looking for new contacts. That's not strictly true. So here's the reason.

I looked at your profile as I did just now, got through the first few words and the rest faded into blah blah blah.....never got to the end, sorry!

over a year ago

Genuine?????

Maybe they just not interested in you!

PLENTY genuine people on this site....and yes, plenty "fakes"....

over a year ago

To the OP some valid points coming out here & I think you may end up with a bit of a bashing before to long if you don't try & backtrack re genuine

After all I thought AI refered to Artificial Insemination not Artificial Intelegence & I know what's the greater on here pmsl

Seriously take on board what's said about your profile & jushh it up a bit - give it a Gok Wan overhaul & go forth into the fire!

over a year ago

well we welcome bi guys ......providing they have read our profile and made some effort with their own.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Watch out, Kate's about to get honest!!! You mailed me a few weeks ago and I sent you a mail back to say thanks but I wasn't looking for new contacts. That's not strictly true. So here's the reason.

I looked at your profile as I did just now, got through the first few words and the rest faded into blah blah blah.....never got to the end, sorry! "

Ouch.

over a year ago

Actually the number of single males who put themselves in the running for a meet is very few and far better odds for them than for couples.

Yes thousands of them but the greater % will never even be considered for a meet because they have made no real effort with thier profiles or with the messages they send so the guys with thier "heads screwed on" do very well

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Lots of genuine single, lovely guys on here who do put effort into contacting people the correct way (the correct way for me anyway)

over a year ago

"Actually the number of single males who put themselves in the running for a meet is very few and far better odds for them than for couples.

Yes thousands of them but the greater % will never even be considered for a meet because they have made no real effort with thier profiles or with the messages they send so the guys with thier "heads screwed on" do very well"

'Screwed' up lol that's more me hehe

....next new message (((tone)))

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

What do you class as not geniune? I've meet loads of geniune people on here and am contacted by loads each day.

Just because someone isn't interested in ur profile doesn't mean there not geniune just choosy or over ran with choice. Be patient and look at ways to improve your chances. What effort have you put in to meeting people etc.

over a year ago

"Actually the number of single males who put themselves in the running for a meet is very few and far better odds for them than for couples.

Yes thousands of them but the greater % will never even be considered for a meet because they have made no real effort with thier profiles or with the messages they send so the guys with thier "heads screwed on" do very well"

Dont forget those you think are okay because you have been chatting with them a while, ask when you are free, you say saturday night but never hear from them again!!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"having trouble finding genuine people on here any one else experiencing same"

Are you having trouble finding genuine people.... or are you having trouble finding people who want to meet you. Two different things.

over a year ago

Precisely correct. Theres a differance. You will find most folk on here are genuine but there preferences and availability might not match yours. That doesnt mean they are not genuine.

Post new Message to Thread