Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bikini bridge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So do any of fabs females have a "bikini bridge" I'm not far off an hope to have one for the summer. I find them sexy as hell. Anyone got one? Any pics?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

The only time ive ever had one was when I was ill and underweight

Having it again isn't something I aspire too at all

But good luck with yours

over a year ago

What is it? Xx

over a year ago

"What is it? Xx"

X2

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Gap between your legs where the good stuff is?

over a year ago

I've just googled it, Good luck with your endeavour .... I'm afraid I can't help as I can categorically say I'll never have one!!!

Good on you though!

over a year ago

it's where you are so emaciated your hip bones stick out, so when you lie on your back in a bikini bottom, the top string stretches between your pelvis without touching your ultra flat tummy underneath.

can you tell I'm a porker from the above? ? ?

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

i looked it up and would have to say please eat some more

i just dont find it attractive at all having a bikini bridge

over a year ago

"The only time ive ever had one was when I was ill and underweight

But good luck with yours "

I guess for some it's not an option but I'm very petite. I'm a healthy weight for my height an eat very well an I'm very active as in gym 3 times a week. I just do not subscribe to the opinion anyone slim an sexy is ill/under weight/starved ect.

Having a bikini bridge is a sign of low abdominal fat, an low hidden internal fat. No muffin tops here.

over a year ago

"i looked it up and would have to say please eat some more

i just dont find it attractive at all having a bikini bridge "

That's like me saying to you get some biceps as I don't find chicken wings in men attractive, or long hair. Horses for courses.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

But good luck with yours

I guess for some it's not an option but I'm very petite. I'm a healthy weight for my height an eat very well an I'm very active as in gym 3 times a week. I just do not subscribe to the opinion anyone slim an sexy is ill/under weight/starved ect.

Having a bikini bridge is a sign of low abdominal fat, an low hidden internal fat. No muffin tops here. "

I gave my example of me

Not of you,not of anyone else and definately no opinions of slim equals ill health

So put your little kitty cat claws away

over a year ago

Who comes up with these terms...

over a year ago

It seems a bit niche, how much time do you spend lying in the sun taking photos?

I'm just jealous though, even if I never ate again my stomach wouldn't do that

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I had to google it as have never heard of it before.

No I have got more of a bikini mountain

Have to admit I wouldn't having one...good luck with yours.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

The things you learn on this site!

By *ittall2020Man
over a year ago

Norwich

Love to see these- this thread needs photos!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Yep...

When I was 12.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"So do any of fabs females have a "bikini bridge" I'm not far off an hope to have one for the summer. I find them sexy as hell. Anyone got one? Any pics?"

It's one of those wonders of the modern age... You just can't avert your eyes and for some reason you feel the need to tell your mates!

It's like you've just seen El dorado!

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Been told I have one even though I have a bit of a belly

over a year ago

I wish I had one, sadly I dont

over a year ago

Can't say I find hip bones sticking out attractive.

Everyone likes different things

But the bikini bridge...not a fan

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I used to have one when I was 13, my friend and I used to laugh about it

over a year ago

Surely this is all about everyone being happy with who they are and how they look.

Go for it, enjoy it, love yourself.

Mike

over a year ago

Like someone has said, it's all about being happy. As a slim woman I often find myself on the end of "you look starved" etc. that's fine as I'm very happy being me.

I would never tell a larger woman she is fat an endangering her health, or I say things like "OMG I'm so glad im not fat like you" but because I'm slim this kind of abuse is deemed ok. If I critisise a larger lady I will be hounded out of town. But thankfully I'm happy im slim it makes me feel sexy an the reactions I get when in my bikini tell me I look hot.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Like someone has said, it's all about being happy. As a slim woman I often find myself on the end of "you look starved" etc. that's fine as I'm very happy being me.

I would never tell a larger woman she is fat an endangering her health, or I say things like "OMG I'm so glad im not fat like you" but because I'm slim this kind of abuse is deemed ok. If I critisise a larger lady I will be hounded out of town. But thankfully I'm happy im slim it makes me feel sexy an the reactions I get when in my bikini tell me I look hot."

It's the old British thing of being unable to accept people with self confidence. You're right if you'd started a thread saying "anyone else love curves?" You would have had different answers.

By *andixxxMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Everybody is beautiful no matter what shape or size... It's the personalities that tend to get ugly!! The most important thing is that we are all happy with who we are and make the best out of what we like about ourselves!! Yes,there will always be things that we don't like about ourselves,things that others will find faults with,but just rise above it, enjoy yourself and be happy!! You are gorgeous babe,no matter what anybody else says!!!!

over a year ago

"Everybody is beautiful no matter what shape or size... It's the personalities that tend to get ugly!! The most important thing is that we are all happy with who we are and make the best out of what we like about ourselves!! Yes,there will always be things that we don't like about ourselves,things that others will find faults with,but just rise above it, enjoy yourself and be happy!! You are gorgeous babe,no matter what anybody else says!!!!"

I know

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I will never have one as long as I've got a hole in my are.

Personally I don't find it an attractive look, but that's just me.

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I know I dont have a 'bridge' and never have had, but then I have never worn a bikini....

Anyone got a 'budgie smuglers bridge'. (no i dont wear them either).

over a year ago

Bikini bridge.....

I have always always always had a thing for this and collar bones I can't say why or What it is but they both really turn me on...

Nibbling them omg......

Licking teasing and kissing them

Omg I'm off now haha xxx

over a year ago

"Bikini bridge.....

I have always always always had a thing for this and collar bones I can't say why or What it is but they both really turn me on...

Nibbling them omg......

Licking teasing and kissing them

Omg I'm off now haha xxx"

Mine are well hidden

over a year ago

nope...there is no chance of me ever having one. even when I'm slim I'm solid. good luck with yours though, OP.

over a year ago

Having looked at both 's and scarlets profiles Its safe to say you both stunning ))

Amazing pictures xxxxx

over a year ago

But good luck with yours

Having a bikini bridge is a sign of low abdominal fat, an low hidden internal fat. No muffin tops here. "

The bikini bridge is another trend like the thigh gap the year before

It will be the cause of 1000's of teenage girls to diet excessively , exercise strenuously and basically starve themselves to try and achieve a look that's genetically not possible for the majority of them.

over a year ago

never heard of it, but I have one. use it to keep my lighter and cigs in when soaking up the sun. handy.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I have one but not by choice. I don't exercise and eat what I like. I'm just at naturally thin.

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Think this is as much about bone structure as weight.... X

over a year ago

But good luck with yours

Do you want a prize?

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"never heard of it, but I have one. use it to keep my lighter and cigs in when soaking up the sun. handy."

No Way.. Cant believe you wore a bikini bottom that was even big enough for twenty bensons and a lighter..

over a year ago

I prefer me being the hard, angular person, so I like it when ladies are softer and have nice comfortable rounded edges.

over a year ago

"never heard of it, but I have one. use it to keep my lighter and cigs in when soaking up the sun. handy.

No Way.. Cant believe you wore a bikini bottom that was even big enough for twenty bensons and a lighter.. "

Just took a few out of the packet - I'm classy like that

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/15 22:39:57]

over a year ago

"I have one but not by choice. I don't exercise and eat what I like. I'm just at naturally thin."

the same as me

im 5'11 and size 10 with perfect bikini bridge lol

but i eat more than any guy!!

over a year ago

just want to add to my previous post that of course there are naturally slim women who look amazing & not just in bikinis.

what I am against is labelling something, making it a current trend by giving it a name which causes others to react in an unhealthy way to achieve it.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"just want to add to my previous post that of course there are naturally slim women who look amazing & not just in bikinis.

what I am against is labelling something, making it a current trend by giving it a name which causes others to react in an unhealthy way to achieve it."

This

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"just want to add to my previous post that of course there are naturally slim women who look amazing & not just in bikinis.

what I am against is labelling something, making it a current trend by giving it a name which causes others to react in an unhealthy way to achieve it."

over a year ago

Nail and head with this !!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes, a thousand times yes.

over a year ago

I had a high bridge for a very long time. I didn't particularly want it as you could see down to my pubis. My husband went mad one day at the beach when he said he caught his brother trying to look down it

over a year ago

what I am against is labelling something, making it a current trend by giving it a name which causes others to react in an unhealthy way to achieve it.

"

Nice Pride and prejudice reference there

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Nice Pride and prejudice reference there "

over a year ago

Just googled Bikini Bridge whilst dunking a couple of ginger snaps!!! I think I can safely say I'll never have one

over a year ago

But good luck with yours

Having a bikini bridge is a sign of low abdominal fat, an low hidden internal fat. No muffin tops here.

Do you want a prize?"

Is there one on offer?

over a year ago

"Just googled Bikini Bridge whilst dunking a couple of ginger snaps!!! I think I can safely say I'll never have one "

This is the thing, you don't want one I have always had one. I've always been slim(apart from putting on half a stone at xmas).

Nothing wrong with looking amazing in a bikini, I know the guys enjoy seeing me in a bikini. But like I said earlier horse for courses. I've seen women saying that don't like seeing them, I don't like seeing flabby bellys in crop tops but everyone is free to dress as they please.

I have a nice slim waste, nice firm boobs, an a great ass. I look good im very very healthy.

over a year ago

But good luck with yours

Do you want a prize?

Is there one on offer?"

Can we share the prize

Why do people think if you have a flat stomach you are unhealthy......

I don't work out or starve myself in fact I bake and eat pies pasties and cakes every week and eat junk food once a week.....

Having had two children I think it all boils down to genes and metabolism thanks Mum n Dad

over a year ago

"I had a high bridge for a very long time. I didn't particularly want it as you could see down to my pubis. My husband went mad one day at the beach when he said he caught his brother trying to look down it"

Your husband needs to chill out, going mad coz hi thought his bro glanced down you bikini lol. I'm assuming he is the controlling type?

over a year ago

"

Can we share the prize

I don't work out or starve myself in fact I bake and eat pies pasties and cakes every week and eat junk food once a week.....

Having had two children I think it all boils down to genes and metabolism thanks Mum n Dad

"

Exactly, I've also had 2 kids an I also enjoy all foods. It seems the "larger" women can call anyone who is slim "unhealthy" but you can't tell a fatty they're fat.

You can't tell a fatty they're unhealthy or over eating. They will give it all the rubbish about "its a medical issue". No it's not lol you are just greedy an eat to much an do not do a healthy amount of excercise.

over a year ago

Oh yes the bag of bones quote.....

Love that one

I was out with a friend one night and one of her friends came over and said ''Oh look at you skinny bitches''

I replied ''Oi we don't call you fat puddings so what gives you the right to call us skinny''

Her face was priceless......being called skinny is no less insulting then being called fat !!!

over a year ago

"

Can we share the prize

Exactly, I've also had 2 kids an I also enjoy all foods. It seems the "larger" women can call anyone who is slim "unhealthy" but you can't tell a fatty they're fat.

You can't tell a fatty they're unhealthy or over eating. They will give it all the rubbish about "its a medical issue". No it's not lol you are just greedy an eat to much an do not do a healthy amount of excercise."

over a year ago

Your reply proves the point. We can abuse slim ladies, but must never mention anyone being over weight.

over a year ago

"Your reply proves the point. We can abuse slim ladies, but must never mention anyone being over weight."

My proves that your really overly defensive!!! There's plenty of people on this thread congratulating you and wishing you well as well as those telling you how great you look!! But still your negetive about others. There is ALWAYS going to be someone trying to piss on your bonfire but try a little humility from time to time.

By *ent57Man
over a year ago

... where the streets have no name!

"Your reply proves the point. We can abuse slim ladies, but must never mention anyone being over weight.

My proves that your really overly defensive!!! There's plenty of people on this thread congratulating you and wishing you well as well as those telling you how great you look!! But still your negetive about others. There is ALWAYS going to be someone trying to piss on your bonfire but try a little humility from time to time. "

over a year ago

"

You can't tell a fatty they're unhealthy or over eating. They will give it all the rubbish about "its a medical issue". No it's not lol you are just greedy an eat to much an do not do a healthy amount of excercise."

Claws well and truly out with the 'tell a fatty' comment OP.

Not one person on this thread has said anything derogatory to you in fact the majority have wished you well in your quest ~ so I'm unsure why you feel the need to be so rude and defensive.

over a year ago

Just because being slim comes easily and naturally to one person doesn't mean it's even possible for someone else.

I'm lazy, hate the gym, eat crap, absolutely Love chocolate and drink way too much.

I've also got a pretty ripped body, with low fat, great muscle tone because I'm lucky enough to have very sympathetic genes (thanks dad) and do martial arts which I love, so it's not work.

I couldn't criticise other people's body shape or size because I'm a jammy bastard (sorry) and my body is like this as pure fluke.

Others with a great body may do a bit of work and think they are awesome, but there will be others denying themselves all sorts and working their arse off and still getting abuse from the naturally slim.

over a year ago

Oh, and I might have had a bikini bridge if it wasn't for my cock. And lack of bikini bottoms.

over a year ago

Think they look quite alluring on a nicely tanned trim stomach. Like a little bridge to sexy town.

over a year ago

I think, though am not sure, that I actually do have one. ????

over a year ago

Lol...I'm 100% sure I don't have one !!! ..fair play to all you gorgeous girls that do and no worries to the gorgeous girls that don't

over a year ago

"Lol...I'm 100% sure I don't have one !!! ..fair play to all you gorgeous girls that do and no worries to the gorgeous girls that don't "

over a year ago

Googled them, they look amazingly hot.

over a year ago

Even when I was less than a size 6 and ill I didn't have one. And dont want one either

Post new Message to Thread