Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married???women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know rights /wrongs bit being married guy on here so not about that before the cheating brigade jump on me

Question is how many married women are on here looking for guys ?

Or is it just married guys for women?

There must be both ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Marriedbutlookinggirl69 left the site last week so it's 253.

over a year ago

Yeah there's both,most state it on their profile,read them and you'll find out..As for numbers of them, well there's u,do that's at least 1

over a year ago

I am sure there are plenty. But I don't go looking for ladies who are playing away . So would not know for sure

By *onkers 76Man
over a year ago

pontypool

There's a few I'm married and have met a few married women

over a year ago

Not here at moment as most of replies are guys lol

over a year ago

"Not here at moment as most of replies are guys lol"
probably in bed. With there husbands

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I am a married woman and sometimes look for single guys.......with my husband

over a year ago

They're less visible generally because they don't come on the forum moaning about not getting meets or getting defensive about their reasons for being here or telling people they should meet them because their needs aren't getting met at home..

over a year ago

"They're less visible generally because they don't come on the forum moaning about not getting meets or getting defensive about their reasons for being here or telling people they should meet them because their needs aren't getting met at home..

"

over a year ago

"They're less visible generally because they don't come on the forum moaning about not getting meets or getting defensive about their reasons for being here or telling people they should meet them because their needs aren't getting met at home..

"

over a year ago

"I know rights /wrongs bit being married guy on here so not about that before the cheating brigade jump on me

There must be both ?"

Love a married woman even if hard work

But not many even couples who claim they cuck don't respond IMO

over a year ago

OP, there is a post about this every week. Just search.

over a year ago

I am a married woman and playing away and I actually prefer married men doing the same.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I love married women. I have no worries about involvement whilst also filling a hole in their life .

Most I are met genuinely love their hubby but just NEED the bit extra for their sanity...and their marriage to work.

LTPSBAW

over a year ago

"I love married women. I have no worries about involvement whilst also filling a hole in their life .

Most I are met genuinely love their hubby but just NEED the bit extra for their sanity...and their marriage to work.

LTPSBAW"

And as is always mentioned in these threads: the ladies just quietly get on with whatever they are doing without shouting about it, drawing attention to themselves and generating criticism from those others in the forum who don't agree.

over a year ago

you will never get a true answer on fab for questions like this

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

Plenty married women on here without hubby knowing as in married men x but never judge there life x as a married couple we here to enhance our all ready fantastic sex life xx

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

When my wife meets guys on her own the assume she is cheating and vice,versa but I would not let her go unless I new she would be ok,and she always makes sure I know,but we have met married women at clubs who don't try to disguise the fact, they are playing behind husband s back,and husbands too,when we play with guys or women we don't ask, as what goes on in club stays in clubs

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Plenty married women on here without hubby knowing as in married men x but never judge there life x as a married couple we here to enhance our all ready fantastic sex life xx"

No we shouldn't judge a married person on here screwing all and sundry behind their loved ones back! My heart just goes out to their spouse and children. I just find it hard work trying to find out when someone can't accommodate if they are married or not. Anyway apologies I will shut up...

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Simple this... If you want married women...

Go to any hotel, that's having a conference (preferably sales, HR, marketing or the like), in any major city.

Go hang out at the bar there after work and they will literally hunt you down, your in their environment, they are usually confident successful people and your the prey...

Sites like this are not really the place... It's a totally different dynamic.

over a year ago

Lol I am single but must be a reason for that lmao.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Swinging as made our marriage very happy and strong Paul was my first and i know in my own mind i would have played away i just wanted to see what another cock felt like to be held and kissed by another man Paul was the same he wanted another woman.

We were childhood sweethearts both never played the field Still very much in love with Paul it,s just sex with someone else love with Paul he says it,s the same way with him.

Here our friends say they would rather have a dinner or a glass of wine swinging as kept our marriage going not bored with each other yes and still plenty of sex at 60 and 62

over a year ago

The simple answer is women and couples are often sensitive to playing with a married man (cheating bastards) so try to check before they meet his status.

Couples, and certainly single men, mostly do not give a damn if a woman is married because the want her pussy. Double standard, yes, but such is life on Fab.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"Swinging as made our marriage very happy and strong Paul was my first and i know in my own mind i would have played away i just wanted to see what another cock felt like to be held and kissed by another man Paul was the same he wanted another woman.

We were childhood sweethearts both never played the field Still very much in love with Paul it,s just sex with someone else love with Paul he says it,s the same way with him.

Here our friends say they would rather have a dinner or a glass of wine swinging as kept our marriage going not bored with each other yes and still plenty of sex at 60 and 62"

Interesting this and pretty cool...

I have a friend who got married young, only been with one guy and although they love each other and she says the sex is good, she hates the fact she may die having only slept with one man.

Also he won't try anything unusual or different in the bedroom.

She's a massive flirt and the never spend any time together. Gym in completely different locations, have totally separate hobbies and work patterns...

Eventually the inevitable will happen.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Im seperated,me an my ex husband split up 6 months ago, so im still legally married, but my ex husband is on dateing sites, so nothing wrong with me on here

Waiting to be divorced, cannot wait to be totally free.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I love married women. I have no worries about involvement whilst also filling a hole in their life .

LTPSBAW

And as is always mentioned in these threads: the ladies just quietly get on with whatever they are doing without shouting about it, drawing attention to themselves and generating criticism from those others in the forum who don't agree. "

Would they quietly get on with it if the dynamic was different and women outnumbered men I wonder? I know it's a pointless question but I think the implication is often that the married but playing away women are somehow better than men doing the same thing because they don't advertise it. I don't think it's my business what anyone else does unless they make it so but I don't think it's a question of one sex being superior in this instance either.

over a year ago

"The simple answer is women and couples are often sensitive to playing with a married man (cheating bastards) so try to check before they meet his status.

Couples, and certainly single men, mostly do not give a damn if a woman is married because the want her pussy. Double standard, yes, but such is life on Fab. "

I find couples are often the most sensitive to it actually, and object to married women the most.

over a year ago

Fab is one BIG melting pot ........... a real mix of people.

over a year ago

"Simple this... If you want married women...

Go to any hotel, that's having a conference (preferably sales, HR, marketing or the like), in any major city.

Go hang out at the bar there after work and they will literally hunt you down, your in their environment, they are usually confident successful people and your the prey...

Sites like this are not really the place... It's a totally different dynamic."

There are other married women who want to be more discreet and seek something completely separate from their 'real' life. I wouldn't dream of trying to pick someone up at the place where I was for a work conference or something.

over a year ago

"I know rights /wrongs bit being married guy on here so not about that before the cheating brigade jump on me

There must be both ?"

I am married and have single guys.

over a year ago

There must be both ?"

I am married and have single guys.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

There are other married women who want to be more discreet and seek something completely separate from their 'real' life. I wouldn't dream of trying to pick someone up at the place where I was for a work conference or something. "

Maybe you wouldn't... I'm just saying it's the easiest place...

Those things are a fuckfest.

over a year ago

Most married women I've met have hubbys consent some even dropped them off

over a year ago

"..

There must be both ?"

I'm willing to bet that the women that don't state it outright in their profiles, are better at disguising it than the guys - e.g. they know to remove their wedding ring in photos (and make sure there's no tracer line on the finger), don't shoot photos in bathrooms with guys toiletries reflecting in the mirror etc. Observation would indicate however, that many guys are just happy with a warm body and a pulse, so married cheating women can state it outright and still see lots of action, whereas it seems to be a no-go for a lot of the women looking for guys.

over a year ago

I met my married woman. Now we're looking for one to share.

over a year ago

There are other married women who want to be more discreet and seek something completely separate from their 'real' life. I wouldn't dream of trying to pick someone up at the place where I was for a work conference or something.

Maybe you wouldn't... I'm just saying it's the easiest place...

Those things are a fuckfest."

Absolutely. But I'm saying don't rule out this site because there are many, many married women on here they just don't all advertise the fact.

Post new Message to Thread