Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cleavage...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I know this is naughty but I'm just at the gym and it's very hard for me to concentrate when right next to me there's two extremely hot girlies with the most impressive open cleavage I've seen in a while...

Gotta love all the big ego filled gym blokes trying it on with them every few seconds... But what I wouldn't give to go to town on those with Gav

Oh man Saturday nights play can't come soon enough! Ladies I hope you all join me and get your tits out for me!

Anyway... Back to my work out C xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bloody hell which gyms this! Ha I thought gyms was full of sweaty men pumping iron! Might have to join one ha

over a year ago

That's why I go to a gay gym. Not interested in men and can concentrate on the workout without female distractions.

over a year ago

"Bloody hell which gyms this! Ha I thought gyms was full of sweaty men pumping iron! Might have to join one ha "

Let's put it this way I doubt I could bench press these puppies but I wouldn't mind giving them a good go! C xxx

over a year ago

If I was u I'd go do some stretches right Infront of them! Can u touch ur toes? Well I'd have a go in front of them

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

When I was younger I used to go to the gym and one lass was a bit attention seeker. It was nice at first, but actually got pretty boring as she seemed so desperate.

over a year ago

I love my gym, it's one heck of a distraction looking at a beautiful arse bobbing up and down in the middle of some interval training

over a year ago

Erm, are you both still taking suggestions for pictures and what to wear in them?

....squats please.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Cleavage, you say?

over a year ago

I prefer bum cleavage personally

By *-elleWoman
over a year ago

Romford

"Bloody hell which gyms this! Ha I thought gyms was full of sweaty men pumping iron! Might have to join one ha

Let's put it this way I doubt I could bench press these puppies but I wouldn't mind giving them a good go! C xxx"

honey you have great boobs too. X

over a year ago

"Bloody hell which gyms this! Ha I thought gyms was full of sweaty men pumping iron! Might have to join one ha

Let's put it this way I doubt I could bench press these puppies but I wouldn't mind giving them a good go! C xxx honey you have great boobs too. X "

Aww thank you miss! C xx

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Yes, we have to agree. How do you know that you're not distracting them too?

over a year ago

Gav and I go to the gym to work out, that means we don't spend an hour doing our makeup and hair beforehand hahaha! I'm pretty sure anybody who saw me mid run would run the other way!!! C x

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Definitely don't believe that...unless the other way was in the direction of the bedroom!

over a year ago

I wish my gym is just full of old men ! Note to self need to change gym's ! X

Post new Message to Thread