Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Contradictions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So has anyone else of late found that people have seemingly specific demands on profiles such as;

MUST SEND FACE PIC

Only for that member or those members to not only not adhere to there own demands but actually get offended when they are asked to meet there own niche criteria

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i find it helps with attaching a face photo on both sides

as then the messages arent wasted

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/03/15 11:48:51]

over a year ago

I had a couple wanting a face pic from me, I obliged and they said we are interested. So ask for one back and I get "we don't exchange face photos"

over a year ago

"I had a couple wanting a face pic from me, I obliged and they said we are interested. So ask for one back and I get "we don't exchange face photos" "

100% typical of 100 conversions I have had today alone I feel

over a year ago

"i find it helps with attaching a face photo on both sides

as then the messages arent wasted"

Not just about that tho it's like must do social - ok let's meet for coffee no sorry i just want NSA

Wait WHAT

over a year ago

"I had a couple wanting a face pic from me, I obliged and they said we are interested. So ask for one back and I get "we don't exchange face photos" "

seriously

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

[Removed by poster at 05/03/15 11:54:22]

over a year ago

Not just about that tho it's like must do social - ok let's meet for coffee no sorry i just want NSA

Wait WHAT"

the only thing i say when meeting is a drink nothing else is planned

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Had this happen to us before...

over a year ago

"I had a couple wanting a face pic from me, I obliged and they said we are interested. So ask for one back and I get "we don't exchange face photos"

seriously "

Yep. I didn't stick around to see what other hoops needed to be jumped through

By *quirrelMan
over a year ago

North Yorks

If you are being asked to jump through hoops and the other guys aren't wiling to share a face pic.

Then you have to consider its a wind up and they are picture collectors wasting your time. block them and move on.

over a year ago

"

seriously

Yep. I didn't stick around to see what other hoops needed to be jumped through "

good onyou

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I dont entertain profiles where they make demands and then don't reciprocate.

As for not swapping face pictures, I am move swiftly on, not here for blind dates, I want sexy fun, and for that, I need to be attracted to someone and for them to be attracted to me.

over a year ago

So much angst over something so trivial. We send one, if we don't get one back, we assume they're not interested or don't find us attractive. Hey ho, shit happens and move onto the next vict..............oooooops................people.

over a year ago

"So much angst over something so trivial. We send one, if we don't get one back, we assume they're not interested or don't find us attractive. Hey ho, shit happens and move onto the next vict..............oooooops................people."

It's no just a picture of the face its the demands the over all contradictions of THATS what I want but your not willing to do that same...

over a year ago

i dont mind showing face pics as normally they are on public anyway

and its not blind fuck

over a year ago

"So much angst over something so trivial. We send one, if we don't get one back, we assume they're not interested or don't find us attractive. Hey ho, shit happens and move onto the next vict..............oooooops................people."

u moved on

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I just ignore people who try and make demands on me yet don't show the same courtesy

Have to say that not many people do though,most people I end up speaking to are pretty sensible and not demanding in the slightest

over a year ago

"I just ignore people who try and make demands on me yet don't show the same courtesy

Have to say that not many people do though,most people I end up speaking to are pretty sensible and not demanding in the slightest "

Any advice how to avoid this... Even a replier in here is guilty of it

By *nterracial2Couple
over a year ago

Ribble Valley

Yeah it's a bit silly. We put one as a profile pic, purely because it's not that big, but you can still see our faces! Criteria met

over a year ago

"So much angst over something so trivial. We send one, if we don't get one back, we assume they're not interested or don't find us attractive. Hey ho, shit happens and move onto the next vict..............oooooops................people.

u moved on "

From you? Hell no............you're firmly on our radar

over a year ago

"I just ignore people who try and make demands on me yet don't show the same courtesy

Have to say that not many people do though,most people I end up speaking to are pretty sensible and not demanding in the slightest

Any advice how to avoid this... Even a replier in here is guilty of it"

Guilty of what? Having a preference or not responding to your face pic with theirs?

over a year ago

"

Any advice how to avoid this... Even a replier in here is guilty of itGuilty of what? Having a preference or not responding to your face pic with theirs?

"

Being guilty of demands - I suppose we all have preferences but if it's that niche maybe shouklnt be here

By *hattyman80Man
over a year ago

stockport

I don't jump through hoops for anyone. Too many people male and female thing they can act however they want because they get lots of messages but I think realistically people think they're more special than they are and realistically if they weren't on this site they'd never be in a position to make demands.

I say if you feel they're asking too much they probably aren't worth the effort. There's plenty of people here who understand what this site is about. And aim for those people instead

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"So has anyone else of late found that people have seemingly specific demands on profiles such as;

MUST SEND FACE PIC

Only for that member or those members to not only not adhere to there own demands but actually get offended when they are asked to meet there own niche criteria "

I find it idiotic that people get arsey about sending face pics.if your intention is to want to meet up and have sex then there is no way on this earth that I'm wasting time sending messages etc if you are a swampmoster..

If you are out in a club etc then there is no way you'd tolerate talking to someone with a bloody mask on if they wanted in your pants.

over a year ago

But why shouldn't they be here. People can be as specific as they like in their preferences. We are, does that mean we should leave?

If it bothers you that much, just avoid the profiles of people who have these 'demands'

over a year ago

"Yeah it's a bit silly. We put one as a profile pic, purely because it's not that big, but you can still see our faces! Criteria met "

yay

over a year ago

Wait WHAT"

It would be totally your choice to do the same. Nobody is forcing you to comply with other peoples choices, you choose to go along with it, more fool you. Maybe try it on your profile, demand face pics and a social meet first and see how many meets you get?!?! As everyone has pointed out when someone has what's in demand they can call the tune. Cocks are two a penny, so someone who wants cock doesn't need any outlay, they just pile up at the door all on their own? Its a tough life isn't it?

over a year ago

"

Any advice how to avoid this... Even a replier in here is guilty of itGuilty of what? Having a preference or not responding to your face pic with theirs?

Being guilty of demands - I suppose we all have preferences but if it's that niche maybe shouklnt be here "

We all have preferences and i have no issue with saying that

sometimes i forgot to attach a face pic as usually its on my public profile but usually im reminded

and hoops ooooo i want to jump through hoops

over a year ago

"But why shouldn't they be here. People can be as specific as they like in their preferences. We are, does that mean we should leave?

If it bothers you that much, just avoid the profiles of people who have these 'demands'"

It's not in the swing of things (lol)

We are here to have sex not find our dream partner and marry them and fall in love...

It's a chance to experiment and maybe fantasies

Rather than be as mundane and picky as you are perhaps in real life

over a year ago

"But why shouldn't they be here. People can be as specific as they like in their preferences. We are, does that mean we should leave?

If it bothers you that much, just avoid the profiles of people who have these 'demands'

We are here to have sex not find our dream partner and marry them and fall in love...

Rather than be as mundane and picky as you are perhaps in real life "

swinging isnt just sex

over a year ago

If it bothers you that much, just avoid the profiles of people who have these 'demands'"

over a year ago

If it bothers you that much, just avoid the profiles of people who have these 'demands' "

BTW 15 messages thinking im a sub

over a year ago

Rather than be as mundane and picky as you are perhaps in real life "

Firstly, we can assure you that our lives aren't mundane.

Second, this site is about us exploring our fantasies and sexuality, the fact we choose to do this in a manner that you don't agree with is irrelevant. We'll keep doing what we're doing thanks.....

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

This is a pet hate of mine too.

I just move on. I understand that privacy is important but mine is equally as important as theirs.

over a year ago

"So has anyone else of late found that people have seemingly specific demands on profiles such as;

MUST SEND FACE PIC

Only for that member or those members to not only not adhere to there own demands but actually get offended when they are asked to meet there own niche criteria "

lol hell yes mainly couples

over a year ago

"This is a pet hate of mine too.

I just move on. I understand that privacy is important but mine is equally as important as theirs."

i agree x

over a year ago

Rather than be as mundane and picky as you are perhaps in real life

Firstly, we can assure you that our lives aren't mundane.

Second, this site is about us exploring our fantasies and sexuality, the fact we choose to do this in a manner that you don't agree with is irrelevant. We'll keep doing what we're doing thanks....."

agree

Post new Message to Thread