Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cap D Agde Motorhome

Jump to newest

By *ountylad OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Hi, I am off to France as usual this year, have stayed at quite a few naturist sites over the years, but this year I am going to Cap D Agde for the first time and staying on the caravan/motorhome area. Can anyone who has stayed in the caravan area there give me any tips or advice. Thanks Rob.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

didn't know they had a camper/van site there

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

They have a touring carvan & motor home part on the camping site,there is a good camp site la grande cosse,near narbonne it's nude you can walk nude to the beach it's a very big site,I think there is fun on the beach it's about 30 to40 min,South of cap dage.

By *ountylad OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Thanks for the tip, we are actually starting our trip from that area and then moving around the Med coast. I will look it up.

By *ustanddesireCouple
over a year ago

Chester

You might want to stock up with food and drinks at the HyperU in Adge before entering as it's a bit of a walk to the main shops and bit more pricey. Take thick soled beach shoes as there are some viscious thorns along the path back side of the sand dunes, and plenty of mosquito repellant may be needed though this does depend on weather! Best action on beach to the left of the camp site. Bike on site is useful, but if arriving back from clubs late may be able to presuade the golf buggy guys to give you a lift to your van.

By *ountylad OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Thanks for that info. Sounds good advice. I will make sure we have some mozi repelant, they can bit in some very awkward places.

By *1paljungMan
over a year ago

Richmond

swingatcapdagde dot com

Is run by a couple of fabbers who's username is swingatcapdagde and they know the area well x

By *ountylad OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Thanks for that Richard I'll give that site a visit. Rob

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is the campsite we use its right on the beach and part of the nautarist village.They take motor homes of all sizes,book throught net before you arrive,high season it can get busy.

http://www.centrenaturiste-oltra.fr/en/welcome-to-the-center.html

By *ountylad OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Hi Guys thanks for that and the link. I'm getting some good and helpful advice. Looking forward to going. Rob

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We went in our camper 2 years ago.. take a push bike.. ride into town , lock it to lamp post ride it back when the sun comes up as it is quite a walk to town. Quick tip.. put a towel over the seat when you park it up if you ride into town during the day!! Hot Saddle Nacked Bum!! Lesson learned!!!!!

By *ountylad OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Thanks Higgi, I had a similar situation a couple of years ago at a naturist site in the Dordogne, went for a quick dip in the pool to cool off, on the way back to the pitch stopped to talk to someone and sat on the metal arm of a garden sofa, bloody painful had to get the wife to rub some cream on it....it took ages. We will be with the Smart car would we be able to use that to go accross to the shops and bars etc.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Yes you would, but if you are drinking you wont be able to drive and remember you must have a brethaliser in your motorhome and Smart car in France.

By *b061Man
over a year ago

South

"Yes you would, but if you are drinking you wont be able to drive and remember you must have a brethaliser in your motorhome and Smart car in France.

"

... but, apparently, there's no punishment if you don't have it with you... (research from our trip last week)

By *anickaCapDAgdeCouple
over a year ago

France

"Yes you would, but if you are drinking you wont be able to drive and remember you must have a brethaliser in your motorhome and Smart car in France.

"

That legislation got dropped some time ago. And you can drink, but not very much as level is about half that of England and Wales.

By *ountylad OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

No that's all fine, I don't drink and drive and I have got a breath kit in the car and motorhome. Rob

Post new Message to Thread