Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Irish guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just on here looking fun but deary me its hard, ive always been told a was a good looking guy as by my veri (yep the one and only) kinda confirms this but hell is this site a clique or is there actual people that want to have fun other with those they never break from...

All advice would be appreaciated!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Shame you're so far away

over a year ago

"Shame you're so far away "

It is!! Im sure if people took the plunge id have more positive veris and they'd have been glad they thought 'fuck it I gona do this'

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just on here looking fun but deary me its hard, ive always been told a was a good looking guy as by my veri (yep the one and only) kinda confirms this but hell is this site a clique or is there actual people that want to have fun other with those they never break from...

All advice would be appreaciated!!"

Have you tried googly eyes on your penis?

over a year ago

"Just on here looking fun but deary me its hard, ive always been told a was a good looking guy as by my veri (yep the one and only) kinda confirms this but hell is this site a clique or is there actual people that want to have fun other with those they never break from...

All advice would be appreaciated!!

Have you tried googly eyes on your penis? "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile is a closed book. This place is a library,when I go to a library my eyes are drawn to interesting covers,a good blurb and reviews. I wouldn't pick your book up in the hope it will be interesting

over a year ago

Im all ears in making it more exciting.

Post new Message to Thread