Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Insults

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You hear it often on threads: women and couples won't reply because it often ends up in a torrent of insults. We can honestly say we've never had this. The worst insult we ever had was being called time wasters as we weren't prepared to meet instantaneously. And one troll who said unpleasant stuff to and about Jane on her single profile and then this one (admin removed him). So who gets all these insults? How bad are they? Or are they just an excuse (as in they are rare) not to have to respond to every message? Thoughts please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I rarely get insults when I reply no thanks

over a year ago

We have only had one off a single male, who when told we wouldnt want to meet him said 'well your missus must be a slut to be on here anyways'.

Reported and blocked, and moved on!

over a year ago

I've had a few on my old profile for a polite no thanks. Had a couple just out of the blue calling me a fat cow etc also. I think these people have no self confidence and belittle others from behind their pc to boost their fragile egos, quite pathetic really. I always block after a polite no thanks now, it cuts out any potential abuse or pestering as to why I'm not interested trying to change my mind.

over a year ago

depends what you call an insult

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, is it all a myth? When I, Matt, explain to someone that they're not suitable, usually man too young, sometimes man or woman too old, we usually get "Thanks for getting back, most don't".

over a year ago

If i reply no thanks to a messege asking to meet, about 50% respond in a nasty or agressive way to me !

over a year ago

"If i reply no thanks to a messege asking to meet, about 50% respond in a nasty or agressive way to me !"

yeap,,pathetic

over a year ago

"If i reply no thanks to a messege asking to meet, about 50% respond in a nasty or agressive way to me !

yeap,,pathetic "

Very pathetic and i wonder how they think that will help them to get a meet lol

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

We've had quite a few over the years off single guys after being turned down.usually aimed at Sabrina , but sometimes me accusing me of being scared of letting Sabrina fuck a real man lol or being a control freak ! Just silly little boys throughing toys out of pram. BLOCK

By *tockport_slutWoman
over a year ago

Stockport

Had a few, i've stopped replying no thanks due to it.

I clearly state i want bi guys only (my choise, i find them more fun, confident and well honnest!) but when I say no thanks I perfer bi guys got abuse so now no one gets a reply 'no thanks' I feel a bit bad doing it but sadly its not worth the hassel.

over a year ago

I get insults at the strangest time...

I think the time waters or easily offended newbies are the ones who ruin it for the rest

over a year ago

"Had a few, i've stopped replying no thanks due to it.

I clearly state i want bi guys only (my choise, i find them more fun, confident and well honnest!) but when I say no thanks I perfer bi guys got abuse so now no one gets a reply 'no thanks' I feel a bit bad doing it but sadly its not worth the hassel."

We also clearly state we want bi guys and then get many messeges from straight guys, oddly most of them tell me they a are really bi when i point out we ask for bi guy lol.

over a year ago

Over the years had a couple but can't remember the content as we don't let it get to us. At the end of the day they are bitter because they wanted to meet us not the other way round.

Losers.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Most of the time, we get a thanks for replying and best wishes type message. Only ever had the odd one or two abusive ones.

By *zanyCouple
over a year ago

truro

We always try and reply and have not had any abuse. Most reply with a thanks for getting back type of message. Many more nice people than the minority rude on this site

By *oe bloggs69Man
over a year ago

fife

I never give anyone any grief n never get any..I just move on

over a year ago

Oddly - only ever had two and both from couples!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We try to reply to every message except the "hi how r u" type, and have never had an unpleasant or insulting response. As the poster above says, we generally just get a message saying "thanks for the reply".

over a year ago

once in a while at random I,ll get a woman sending abusive crap,,lol I love it makes laugh n laugh

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"depends what you call an insult "

You look like Les Dawson in drag

Sorry, wrong thread

over a year ago

Had a guy a few days got nasty cause I said no thanks. Reported and blocked him.

Then he got a friend of his on here to send nasty message so reported and blocked him too and surprise theyre both not on the site

over a year ago

I've had loads from couples, some really horrible stuff

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

i had a message from someone without any prior contact calling me a fat c***. Nice guy...

over a year ago

We have had a few,but that's a few too many.we don't come on here looking to be insulted,we can do that to each other at home

over a year ago

"depends what you call an insult

You look like Les Dawson in drag

Sorry, wrong thread "

oh I see you,ve heard me play the piano

over a year ago

"Oddly - only ever had two and both from couples!"

Best one is when they read profile or claim they have and then say they will block you or say no cause it's not a match when on profile!!

E.g im straight edge and a couple blocked me cause I was high on meds

over a year ago

I've been called fussy for being something, can't remember what but it was an insult on my appearance, this was because i looked at a guys profile who'd messaged me and didn't reply within a few minutes, he was alright looking but had weird eyebrows and i wasn't sure if i wanted to meet him because of them.

Been called ignorant and slightly too overweight off one guy, he was a pesterer and was on my blocklist but my blocklist broke and he was able to see my profile and message me again. I am ignorant so wasn't bothered to be called that and he didn't seem that bad, especially as i had ignored a load of messages off him.

And one guy just randomly messaged me to call me fat but i think it had some nasty stuff in as well, reported him coz i'd been on a while and realised you should do that to people. I know i'm fat, no need to be a dick about it.

I don't really reply to reject anyone though so probably would be worse if i did? Have told some guys i didn't wanna meet them and they were ok about it, only do this when they ask for a meet and if not would they let them know and if my inbox isn't filling up fast.

over a year ago

It's not just the insults (although I have had/reported many).

It's the people who think any reply means they've got a 'foot in the door', and then they try to get me to change my mind.

Or they say "let's just be friends" (if I tried to become pen-pals with all the people who mail me, I would never have time for a real life!

Or they say "why not?" (never ask "why not?" It just opens a whole world of pain!)

To be honest, I even dislike the replies that say "OK, thanks for the reply, most people don't bother". They just clutter up my inbox, when I aim to have no more than one or two "maybe's" in there.

So I'm sorry, but I have given up replying to mails.

over a year ago

i have changed my tactics of late

Reading profiles helps no end but some do try it on still

if i reply "no thanks" that could start another message to be sent to me with "why not"

i tend to just look at peoples interests and if they don't match mine or what my criteria is

i explain

"thanks for the message but you don't meet my criterias and interests, hope you find what you are looking for and have fun"

and had no abuse or insults since

BUT

if i get messages that are one lines nothing really on the profile its a file under trash and i don't make any excuses for this

lazy messages and profiles rarely get anywhere

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

It's a rare occurrence admittedly but unpleasant enough to warrant trying to avoid.

As has been said, the more usual responses are the ones which ask you to explain why they're not your type, followed by attempts to convince you your preferences are invalid.

Either way it's very annoying.

over a year ago

We have had a few over our time on the site ! One even started on a forum post we put up about bad messages lol xxx

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"So, is it all a myth? When I, Matt, explain to someone that they're not suitable, usually man too young, sometimes man or woman too old, we usually get "Thanks for getting back, most don't". "

Agree...most of time it's all very polite so no problems here

By *ediceTV/TS
over a year ago

Wrexham

Was called a 'miserable twat' recently.

Apparently, I was the life and soul of the party until I said 'no thanks'!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We have never had a rude reply, or been asked for our reasons for a polite refusal.

The closest we ever got was a lady replying with '???' when we said thanks but no thanks...but if that's the worst we'd had in three years or so, it's pretty tame.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"Had a guy a few days got nasty cause I said no thanks. Reported and blocked him.

Then he got a friend of his on here to send nasty message so reported and blocked him too and surprise theyre both not on the site "

He's put a lot of effort onto being pathetic!

How sad

over a year ago

I've had the "didn't want to meet you anyway you slut"

I used to reply "yeah ok that's why u messaged asking to meet" now a just block

over a year ago

I've had plenty before, usually that I'm up my own arse, fat, ignorant or, bizarrely, a gold digger. But it's not just men, I get the occasional horrible one from couples, I think because I'm married.

over a year ago

"I've had the "didn't want to meet you anyway you slut"

I used to reply "yeah ok that's why u messaged asking to meet" now a just block "

I've had similar before but block after a polite no thanks now. That attitude is so immature, its like ner ner na ner ner in a playground!

over a year ago

we have only had in five yrs, one younger guy we arranged a meet,he phoned us and said he was outside , we asked him to cum in then he said in minuet and hung up, then the abusive messages cum up calling mildred names ect , messaged him back calling him a chiled.

the only other one was a coloured guy kept messaging us on here insisting mildred would love his big black cock, in the end just blocked him

over a year ago

I don't get them often but I have had a few, mainly being told I'm fat and or ugly anyway and they can do better than me down the pub etc

The worse was a guy I didn't even say no to I was actually getting on with him but every time he asked to meet I genuinely wasn't free, I'm a single working mum my spare time is limited, after about 5 times of him asking and me saying sorry I'm working that day he replied with

I hope the next guy you meet rapes you your nothing but a time wasting cunt

And blocked me

over a year ago

we ve only ever had two or three - one comment from someone in that style gets hit with the block button

over a year ago

I've had a few.

From im that ugly don't worry if I didn't want to fuck you really...

That im up my own ass...

I've never sent a reply back and think of what a troll!

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I've had the usual (fat, slag, ugly, whore etc) but the worst was when someone said they hoped my kids died of cancer in response to a simple no thanks. Made me feel quite ill even though I don’t have kids. He even put a kiss on the end!

over a year ago

Some are just funny but some make you think ....man that's sad

over a year ago

Had one tonight..i didnt give the satisfaction

Her

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive never had an insult from me saying no thank you,I find people are really gracious

Ive had a couple of random arsey and personal messages when ive uploaded pictures which amuses me because it highlights what wankstains they are

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"So, is it all a myth? When I, Matt, explain to someone that they're not suitable, usually man too young, sometimes man or woman too old, we usually get "Thanks for getting back, most don't". "

No, it's not a myth

Like everything on here, one persons experience isn't another's

I get less nasty replies to my no thanks than the why's? And the, but haven't you read my verifications??

Personally, none are wanted as both have a feeling of entitlement to them

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

We had a couple say we weren't their type. Fine, no probs.

Later that day we put up a meet looking for a guy to accommodate us and help us take pics. The male messaged asking what we were looking for and telling us to come over. I replied 'but as you said this morning, we're not your type'.

He was insistent we should come round, I told him we were happy to meet single guys but not guys pretending to be a couple, so no thanks. His reply was "ok but it's your loss, and you're too big for me anyway".

Lol, yeah ok. Idiot.

over a year ago

I got called a weird looking fucker by the male half of a couple who I'd never spoken to before

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"depends what you call an insult "

Yes - one mans insult is another mans compliment

over a year ago

"I've had a few on my old profile for a polite no thanks. Had a couple just out of the blue calling me a fat cow etc also. I think these people have no self confidence and belittle others from behind their pc to boost their fragile egos, quite pathetic really. I always block after a polite no thanks now, it cuts out any potential abuse or pestering as to why I'm not interested trying to change my mind. "

Shame that you have to do this, but completely understand why

over a year ago

Not had any insults for saying no.

Only time anyone has been rude was when the femme of a couple took a dislike to me on a forum exchange and sent me a message to say "guys like me disgust her" thus proving I was right; she was homophobic.

over a year ago

If a couple or lady say no thanks I always reply with a thank you But not happy with the ones that reply no way ugly we are feed up not hard up . Them I just laugh at

over a year ago

I ve called everything from a prostitute to having no morals for saying no thx but the funny thing is I check my block list and they re gone what a surprise lol

over a year ago

Been told to F off baby killer a few times

By *exy hot wife 84Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

"We've had quite a few over the years off single guys after being turned down.usually aimed at Sabrina , but sometimes me accusing me of being scared of letting Sabrina fuck a real man lol or being a control freak ! Just silly little boys throughing toys out of pram. BLOCK "
. good for you

By *andl76Couple
over a year ago

north east

We're the same we've never had a rude word said to us ! Saying that, we usually take time to reply and put a positive spin on it. Mind you we don't seem to get anywhere near as many messages as others .

over a year ago

Never had one after sending a thanks but no thanks..Most reply with a thanks for the reply message.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

yes rudeness if you dont want to meet a single guy. or dont answer them an then quiz you

over a year ago

This sort of behavior is despicable. I detest these key board cowards hiding behind their computers dishing out this sort of treatment.

Do they really think that sending an insult will change the persons mind and they will then get their meet out of it.

It sours the experience for people when its supposed to be fun.

By *atzeWoman
over a year ago

Greenhill

Exactly

Post new Message to Thread