Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

unreasonable

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok being a single bloke on here you have to develop a thick skin and patience, but I have found lately that the demands of certain women and couples is getting extreme. I feel they think every single guy will do anything for a shag and I for one am not desperate by any means. Iv met some lovely people but others not so.

case in point 1 - chatting to a lovely lady for a few days we swap numbers we go on cam and arrange a meet. The day before the meet she emails me a list of demands as i read them - i must book and pay for a taxi, i must have her favourite wine in the fridge, a little present would be nice (she then listed her favourite perfume) anyway after reading i politely declined and said she wasnt for me to which i received a tirade of abuse and then blocked.

Another messaged me at 4am and because I was asleep and didnt reply I was called a timewaster??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Just because your a single male doesn't mean your available 24/7

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Those women and couples only get away with making unreasonable demands because some men are desperate enough to go along with them.

over a year ago

You should have replied with your own list of demands tbh

Hex

over a year ago

Any self-respecting person would not give into demands. Stick to your principles; politely decline, block and move on. Most resonable people would not have a list of financial demands, that's just a scam. However there are some men who are so desparate they will comply. More fool them.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Those women and couples only get away with making unreasonable demands because some men are desperate enough to go along with them. "

This!!!

Yes some can be ridiculous but they get away with it because some will agree to it all. Just ignore and block.

By *tockport_slutWoman
over a year ago

Stockport

Its not just guys that get them, i have had demands put on me.

Told them were to go tho

over a year ago

Yeah i mean i never tar anyone with the same brush as we are all individuals and i have hears stories of men doing the same. Its about smiling and moving on. I mean in a relationship these demands are normal lol but not on fab having said that of course i am not a scrooge and dont mind buying a round or going halves on a takeaway etc.

My latest meet cancelled because she forgot it was her birthday and she was going out lmao

over a year ago

"Those women and couples only get away with making unreasonable demands because some men are desperate enough to go along with them. "

By *lectra69TV/TS
over a year ago

Yorkish

Yeah - fab has a lot of folk that are unreasonable.

I get that some people have rules, but making demands is not really on - particularly when it is one way traffic.

Double standards really irks me - like can't send a message without a photo but they have no photo themselves.

I guess what most decent people think as reasonable differs a bit, but some are obviously unreasonable.

Personally I would never ask anything of anyone I wasn't prepared to do myself, and there is definitely a difference between asking politely and demanding.

Ultimately those that demand are not worth bothering with and I _iew them as time wasters - but cynically - maybe that is the idea!

over a year ago

On a couple of occasions ive taken cakes or chocolates. I've never been given anything but then they did provide the accommodation

over a year ago

See I don't make demands, just maybe considering 'smart but casual dress' rather than turn up in what they threw on when they got up as makes me wonder why I bother worrying about what to wear

By *lectra69TV/TS
over a year ago

Yorkish

Of course it is always nice to make an effort and if you choose to provided a token gift that is lovely.

Likewise when someone makes and effort for you or gives you a token gift - that's lovely too.

Huge difference between that and a demand - manner cost nothing but mean everything to me!

over a year ago

Yep have had this. Had a couple message me to say want a meet .You have to come now. I said politely sorry I have my daughter today so no can do but if you fancy meeting up some other time feel free to message me. The reply I got back was NO. Lol

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more

Ignore them n stop giving them the attention they crave.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

It's good to know OP that you have dignity by declining the meet.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Just move on to the ones who dont have a list ...

over a year ago

"You should have replied with your own list of demands tbh

Hex"

Agreed!! Sadly the desperation of many guys on here allows many women,and couple, on here to punch well above their weight.

You did right.

By *ovemenotWoman
over a year ago

yeovil

It's not just woman that make demands . I had a guy tell me what beer he wanted and that he would need to sleep over as he wanted to drink .in the morning he would like brecky . Plus he liked his girls dressed in sexy white underwere but not the cheap primak stuff

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

I guess it must have worked for her in the past! or maybe your refusal simply means she'll move on to the next guy she intends to string along!

I've had the same and did likewise!

over a year ago

dis

leave the saps to it. i refuse to join their ranks

Boy power!

over a year ago

Absolutely, sad isn't it?

over a year ago

I received a list of demands that included buying her a dress for at least $150 and she wouldn't wear anything under it while we had dinner at a restaurant if her choice (likey another $200) and then went back to be hotel of her choice ($300) at which point I could do as I chose with her.

I chose to decline!

over a year ago

"Ok being a single bloke on here you have to develop a thick skin and patience, but I have found lately that the demands of certain women and couples is getting extreme. I feel they think every single guy will do anything for a shag and I for one am not desperate by any means. Iv met some lovely people but others not so.

case in point 1 - chatting to a lovely lady for a few days we swap numbers we go on cam and arrange a meet. The day before the meet she emails me a list of demands as i read them - i must book and pay for a taxi, i must have her favourite wine in the fridge, a little present would be nice (she then listed her favourite perfume) anyway after reading i politely declined and said she wasnt for me to which i received a tirade of abuse and then blocked.

Another messaged me at 4am and because I was asleep and didnt reply I was called a timewaster??

"

OMG. How cheeky! I feel cringy asking for a lift there and back! Xx

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"Ok being a single bloke on here you have to develop a thick skin and patience, but I have found lately that the demands of certain women and couples is getting extreme. I feel they think every single guy will do anything for a shag and I for one am not desperate by any means. Iv met some lovely people but others not so.

"

Fuck em!

Or don't in this case...

In every scene there's police and outlaws.

The police make demands and being part of the establishment are well know and dependable, like good old plod.

The outlaws don't respond well to demands, are fun, dangerous and exciting... But elusive...

Only a few know their true identity...

over a year ago

Cheees for the positive comments guys i appreciate it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

my answer would be 2 words and the second is OFF

over a year ago

"my answer would be 2 words and the second is OFF"
is the first 'bake' ?

I'd do pretty much anything for cake, but I am a fatty

over a year ago

Hit the block button before they do.

over a year ago

I dont like being nasty and everyone has their own likes/dislikes but i draw the lije at demands lol

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"I received a list of demands that included buying her a dress for at least $150 and she wouldn't wear anything under it while we had dinner at a restaurant if her choice (likey another $200) and then went back to be hotel of her choice ($300) at which point I could do as I chose with her.

I chose to decline!"

That would have been one expensive rub!

Post new Message to Thread