Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Any footjob stories?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a huge foot fetish and just wondering if anyone has any stories or experiences.. I have a huge fantasy about being caught staring at a womans feet and to end up in me cumming in her toes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been caught staring nearly every summer! Fuckin love female toes, my biggest turn on. I've wanked into few gorgeous sets of toes and rubbed my cum into them. Roll on summer!

over a year ago

I love summer I love all the feet in sandles, so long as they are well looked after feet as much as I love feet there are some right trotters out there

over a year ago

"I love summer I love all the feet in sandles, so long as they are well looked after feet as much as I love feet there are some right trotters out there "

Lolol

over a year ago

Gotta agree with naughty, well looked after and also slightly tanned by the sun......come on summer

over a year ago

"I love summer I love all the feet in sandles, so long as they are well looked after feet as much as I love feet there are some right trotters out there "

This

By *icolehertsCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

It's the one thing that helps as the stockings and tights go away that bare feet and sandles will be here to take over

Don't like big feet though (shudder) !

over a year ago

definitely or feet with tatts or toe rings.. I also love tanned feet with white painted toes

over a year ago

"I love summer I love all the feet in sandles, so long as they are well looked after feet as much as I love feet there are some right trotters out there

This"

oh my god jac your feet pics are driving me wild with the tatt i would just explode all over them

Post new Message to Thread