Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Where are all the cuckold couples?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i know there is a call for having a cuckold forum which I support. But until then where is the best place to find Cuckold couples looking for a bull ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same here, looking for the same

over a year ago

On the browsing page you can put cuckolding as an interest.

over a year ago

"On the browsing page you can put cuckolding as an interest."
Good idea, will see if mine is checked.

over a year ago

"On the browsing page you can put cuckolding as an interest.Good idea, will see if mine is checked."
Yes mine is checked that I like it.

over a year ago

I mean you can do a search for those with cuckolding as their interest, but yeah good idea to have it on your page so that couples can find you (which i didn't think of).

Good luck guys.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Sometimes the couple's interest in cuckolding can emerge in conversation without it necessarily being on the profile, possibly because the couples looking for a bull prefer to do their own hunting fearing maybe that advertising for one will attract a whole range of wannabe bulls and similar fantasists....

over a year ago

"Sometimes the couple's interest in cuckolding can emerge in conversation without it necessarily being on the profile, possibly because the couples looking for a bull prefer to do their own hunting fearing maybe that advertising for one will attract a whole range of wannabe bulls and similar fantasists...."

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

It's such a wide church people don't always call themselves cuckolds and one cuckold is very different to another.

over a year ago

we love it - as long as there is lots of verbal humiliation and generally laughing at and calling my hubby - turns him and me on immensely - many, in our experience, fail on this part and simply want to 'shag the wife' - that's great but, on its own , very boring - we have pretty much given up x

over a year ago

Can't say we are cuckold, but hubby likes to watch me with other guys, never joins in. Don't think he would tolerate any humiliation though unless the guy was into pain lol!

over a year ago

There's plenty of us about if you know where to look

By *incs-cpl1Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

"There's plenty of us about if you know where to look"

Ironically it's been easier finding other cuck couples than finding suitable lovers.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

I think a certain amount of imagination and roleplaying is required as you have to be adaptive to the couples needs.

But they need to be clear what they want as cuckold does not provide enough description. As you can see in the variation above.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We are not a cuckold couple but we do play with single men. B will play with them whilst Garry watches or we play as part of a threesome.

There are plenty of couples who will play with singles but are not into humiliation or even dom.

You limit your choice if you are only looking for cuckold couples

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

We're similar to that without the humiliation side. Agreed scenario is set then have fun with Mrs N with no interference from me.

Post new Message to Thread