FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

females. do you abstained from swinging when your (period) is approaching? or risk playing

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Reason for asking last week in a house party.a lady started bleeding profusely from her monthly period. Thanks for the women around they quickly rally to her rescue .I wonder why she too the chance of coming to a party Knowing fully well your your condition.

What do you think of the situation? Will you do likewise?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes you don't come on first thing in the morning, have had a few surprise periods myself.

I would play (and have played) while on my period but 1 on 1 and let the guy know first.

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

It depends if she had regular periods or if this took time her by surprise...

By *cotsteveMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Condition? It's not a disease

over a year ago

Not everybody's cycle is that predictable...If I'm getting the signs that I may start, then I will plan activity around it but last week, I was unfortunately a little early, putting raged to any fun for me at our party last weekend. Maybe she was riding her odds and hoping for the best. It's a natural phenomenon that comes with being a woman, unless she's got a blood borne virus, it's really no biggie...

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Suffolk UK

its not a 'condition' its a fact of life.... there are tampons ladies can use whilst having a period and no one would be non the wiser... and as previously mentioned sometimes it can take you by surprise. not everyone is as regular as clockwork.

over a year ago

It's just a bit of rotting uterus lining... why wouldn't you keep playing?

over a year ago

"Sometimes you don't come on first thing in the morning, have had a few surprise periods myself.

I would play (and have played) while on my period but 1 on 1 and let the guy know first."

This for me too! The act of penetration vastly reduces the bloodflow for me - so if the guy's happy to play privately - I will too!! Xx

over a year ago

"Reason for asking last week in a house party.a lady started bleeding profusely from her monthly period. Thanks for the women around they quickly rally to her rescue .I wonder why she too the chance of coming to a party Knowing fully well your your condition.

What do you think of the situation? Will you do likewise? "

since getting over the 1st stage of cervix cancer my periods are touch and go as much as i know when im due its never 100%

over a year ago

I have in the past come on mid play when I wasn't expecting it

we don't get written notice

over a year ago

"I have in the past come on mid play when I wasn't expecting it

we don't get written notice "

Ah, you have to sign up for that service, it's an in app purchase.

over a year ago

It is annoying. Although if I have any symptoms its around the corner I use a sponge just in case x

over a year ago

"It's just a bit of rotting uterus lining... why wouldn't you keep playing?"

Ha ha!

over a year ago

I'm lucky to have advanced warning of mine and pretty much know which few days I'm going to be unavailable. Well,I used to be. Now,because of hormones a scratch on my cervix can cause bleeding before I'm due. Some women will be erratic,have no symptoms and no warnings. As a man you should be sympathetic to this I feel

over a year ago

we don't get written notice

Ah, you have to sign up for that service, it's an in app purchase."

I'd love a direct link to that app! Lol

over a year ago

I'm glad I don't have periods

over a year ago

"It's just a bit of rotting uterus lining... why wouldn't you keep playing?"

over a year ago

I don't play as I suffer with crippling cramps before and during my period Jx

over a year ago

"I'm glad I don't have periods "
im glad i wasnt a woman think id be a a dirty bitch and not tell em! keep the room dark too so i didnt miss out on oral

over a year ago

when i was on the pill i could time the start and finish to the hour pretty much - now its hit and miss - i tend to have an hour or two of light hardly there bleeding first so would be ok - but no i wouldnt not play if it was imminent only if i was on

over a year ago

I had my coil removed a month ago yesterday and awaiting my monthly bleed (not had one for 4 years). My normal date used to be the 5th of the month. I am due to go to Xtasia Saturday night and if I do start bleeding I'll just not play with any one and still let my husband have fun. Aren't I nice!!! X

over a year ago

Why did u put period in brackets in the title? lol

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Why did u put period in brackets in the title? lol"

Don't let that upset you. Just to be precise hence the bracket.

over a year ago

"I'm glad I don't have periods im glad i wasnt a woman think id be a a dirty bitch and not tell em! keep the room dark too so i didnt miss out on oral "

Omg pmsl!!

over a year ago

I have a syndrome and My periods can be anything from 3 months to a year apart. I wouldn't know when it was going to start so every play is a risk I guess

over a year ago

It is not smart to swing if woman is having first days of period, a risk of infection always present and also just not hygienic, it's not worth to risk your health for everyone's sake as well, it's not naughty at all

over a year ago

"It is not smart to swing if woman is having first days of period, a risk of infection always present and also just not hygienic, it's not worth to risk your health for everyone's sake as well, it's not naughty at all "

Don't forget pregnancy too

over a year ago

"I'm glad I don't have periods im glad i wasnt a woman think id be a a dirty bitch and not tell em! keep the room dark too so i didnt miss out on oral

Omg pmsl!! "

over a year ago

It just makes us very cautious how many people take these risks so easy

over a year ago

"It is not smart to swing if woman is having first days of period, a risk of infection always present and also just not hygienic, it's not worth to risk your health for everyone's sake as well, it's not naughty at all "

Why isnt it hygienic... ? I often have long chats with the clinic staff when I'm in and to be honest I was warned the biggest risk was from air pushed into you during that time with bleeding too x

I use a sponge and it basically means no one even notices. No smell, no leaks and its blocked off

over a year ago

"I'm glad I don't have periods "

Me too lol

over a year ago

"I'm glad I don't have periods

Me too lol "

And me it is wonderful now

Her

over a year ago

I don't have periods but i have been known to bleed thr rough sex cos ive an erosion on my cervix . Doesn't bother me n don't seam to bother most men n besides its on my profile

over a year ago

I've had to cancel and put off meets due to irregular periods caused by my coil am currently 3 weeks into a bleed and it's driving me mad now lol hopefully it will settle soon

over a year ago

We have had an awesome sex life without periods (no bleeding at all) for 14 years as she is having Mirena system and fifty percent women do not bleed at all said by doctors, almost all her friends do not believe its good not to bleed at all, but what doctors say this thing just does not allow to grow the layer of blood inside, other signs like sensitive breasts etc can still remain, we are over the edge having sex all time

over a year ago

I'm one of those lucky bitches that have the implant and don't have periods now x however in past I would still go to party's for the social side its not always about the sex, luckly anough I didn't come on whilst at a meet, but have cancelled due to coming on which apparently was an excuse lol as was told I have a mouth and arse errr no thanks not with a mouse hanging out of me

over a year ago

I had the implant for four years no periods... Now I can't say if I'm a 28 due cycle or a 54 days later cycle. I don't get any pains or a hint im about due on. So really why would I not attend a party just because I'm about to bleed.... Not being funny but what a closed minded person, especially the way you've worded everything.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Reason for asking last week in a house party.a lady started bleeding profusely from her monthly period. Thanks for the women around they quickly rally to her rescue .I wonder why she too the chance of coming to a party Knowing fully well your your condition.

as the other women have said..... and from living in a house of women from growing up i can tell you that not everyones cycles run as some clockwork thing that you describe in the opening post.....

"oh shit... 7.13pm on the dot... menzies starts!!!!"

you make it sound like some of sas rescue mission... quick get her out, you take the flank, i'll cover!!!!!

By *ire meet GasolineCouple
over a year ago

Reading

as the other women have said..... and from living in a house of women from growing up i can tell you that not everyones cycles run as some clockwork thing that you describe in the opening post.....

you make it sound like some of sas rescue mission... quick get her out, you take the flank, i'll cover!!!!! "

Love it- that cracked me up!!!

over a year ago

I have really irregular periods and sometimes don't have one for months so if she's anything like me she may not of expected it.

If I had regular periods I would stay away from meets/parties around that time of the month though.

over a year ago

Condition???? lol

Periods aren't always on time. Many women are very irregular.

Be mature about it. So what, she bled. Its no big deal

over a year ago

What do I think of the situation? I think you are an idiot. I do not think any woman in the world starts her period on an exact day and time each and every month for her entire life. Even working and being around different women can adjust it!

The poor lady was probably absolutely mortified and hear you are telling everyone about it. Idiot.

over a year ago

Quick quick burn the evil witches at the stake !

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I haven't heard of anyone having that strong an initial period onset. Is it possible she was bleeding from rough sex?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm sorry, but I can't believe the amount of women on here that don't understand their menstrual period! Ex Family planning nurse and midwife here!

Someone said that there is a risk of infection and it's not hygenic to play during a period. Total nonsense...no disrespect btw. The risk of infection is NO greater than when you are no on your period. Anyone can get an infection (I take it you mean STI or bacterial vaginosis) if they don't use a condom, regardless of the time in the cycle. Also, hygiene....blood is not dirty....it's just messy, this does not mean it is unhygenic.

The other comment which made my jaw drop. "Don't forget the risk of pregnancy" PMSL!!!! The period is the part of the menstrual cycle when you are guaranteed NOT to get pregnant. The most fertile time of the month is days 12-16 which is smack bang in the the middle of the month. The period will come around days 27-31 is most women.

Sorry to go on, but ladies, you need to be more body aware here!

As for women playing when they know they are due on...age is also an issue. Early or pre menopause can cock periods right up. I don't know whether I am coming or going right now and I really couldn't tell you when I am due on!

over a year ago

I always get really horny a week before my period so I know when I am due. Ohhhh and during my period too! Grrrrr

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Apologies for the typos above, I am on my phone and I keep missing keys! lol x

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Only when d*unk very horny with my husband only year,s ago but day,s of periods are over often had a play on my own when on

over a year ago

I've knowingly played with a couple of partners I've been close too during theirs.....it's somehow more intimate even....I dunno....it's not a fetish but I quite liked it.....perhaps I'm odd? Who kbows...

over a year ago

"I'm sorry, but I can't believe the amount of women on here that don't understand their menstrual period! Ex Family planning nurse and midwife here!

Someone said that there is a risk of infection and it's not hygenic to play during a period. Total nonsense...no disrespect btw. The risk of infection is NO greater than when you are no on your period. Anyone can get an infection (I take it you mean STI or bacterial vaginosis) if they don't use a condom, regardless of the time in the cycle. Also, hygiene....blood is not dirty....it's just messy, this does not mean it is unhygenic.

The other comment which made my jaw drop. "Don't forget the risk of pregnancy" PMSL!!!! The period is the part of the menstrual cycle when you are guaranteed NOT to get pregnant. The most fertile time of the month is days 12-16 which is smack bang in the the middle of the month. The period will come around days 27-31 is most women.

As for women playing when they know they are due on...age is also an issue. Early or pre menopause can cock periods right up. I don't know whether I am coming or going right now and I really couldn't tell you when I am due on! "

over a year ago

"I always get really horny a week before my period so I know when I am due. Ohhhh and during my period too! Grrrrr "

nothing wrong in playing during, especially if you rmore horny

over a year ago

I've taken it as a complement that the female I've been fucking has had a really really deep orgasm that My thick girthy cock and tight nuts has brought on. Usually happens if the lady is riding my cock hard and rubbing her pussy lips against my nuts.

over a year ago

I'm off limits for that whole week.

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

It never ceases to amaze me that some people (namely some men ) are so naive about women's biological functions. All because the so-called 'norm' is for a woman to have her period every 28 days and lasting for 5-7 days, why can't they make 'arrangements' that don't coincide with it? Or adjust their life to suit others? Why should they? How do you know that 'she too the chance of coming to a party knowing fully well her condition'? And if she did know, why should she abstain from sex if all given an informed choice?

There are some 'conditions' which can make this cycle not the 'norm', i.e. PCOS, for which can leave a woman's cycle anything from 2 weeks up to 3 months (or more), lasting anything from 2 days up to 2 weeks (or even bleed continuously for 2 weeks).

I thought the days of women being confined at home nor travelling too far from home (or even been sent to the 'unclean' tent) was well and truely gone. Aparently, it isn't.

over a year ago

"I haven't heard of anyone having that strong an initial period onset. Is it possible she was bleeding from rough sex?"

My thoughts too xx

over a year ago

"I'm sorry, but I can't believe the amount of women on here that don't understand their menstrual period! Ex Family planning nurse and midwife here!

As for women playing when they know they are due on...age is also an issue. Early or pre menopause can cock periods right up. I don't know whether I am coming or going right now and I really couldn't tell you when I am due on!

"

*It's highly unlikely but NOT impossible to fall pregnant during period sex...

S x

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

*It's highly unlikely but NOT impossible to fall pregnant during period sex...

S x"

This is very rare indeed and would only really happen if a woman has a short menstrual cycle (so not the average 28 day cycle) If a woman has short cycles of say 23 days and she has a period for 6 days, then there is a slight risk she could get pregnant if she had sex on day 6 as sperm can survive for upto a week...that week would take her upto the middle of her cycle and ovulation. These short cycles are rare though and I was referring to a normal cycle of between 27 & 31 days.

I would like to think though that ladies and gents are protecting themselves on the swinging scene from STI's and pregnancy by wearing a condom

over a year ago

As for women playing when they know they are due on...age is also an issue. Early or pre menopause can cock periods right up. I don't know whether I am coming or going right now and I really couldn't tell you when I am due on! "

Some women ( myself included ) ovulate much much later than that. Usually between days 18 - 30, which has been charted by a fertility Dr while myself and N where doing fertility treatment

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Some women ( myself included ) ovulate much much later than that. Usually between days 18 - 30, which has been charted by a fertility Dr while myself and N where doing fertility treatment"

Wow that's a huge window. So I guess this has been problematic for you with family planning and enjoying this scene!? I find that whole subject really interesting! Sorry to sidetrack the topic everyone! xx

over a year ago

Some women ( myself included ) ovulate much much later than that. Usually between days 18 - 30, which has been charted by a fertility Dr while myself and N where doing fertility treatment

Wow that's a huge window. So I guess this has been problematic for you with family planning and enjoying this scene!? I find that whole subject really interesting! Sorry to sidetrack the topic everyone! xx"

We took time out to do the treatment and after a few years of no joy came back lol, but yeah its a huge window!! Everyone is different I guess

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Wow that's a huge window. So I guess this has been problematic for you with family planning and enjoying this scene!? I find that whole subject really interesting! Sorry to sidetrack the topic everyone! xx

We took time out to do the treatment and after a few years of no joy came back lol, but yeah its a huge window!! Everyone is different I guess "

Well welcome back. Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you though x

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Ha ha

over a year ago

I have the Mirena coil a little discomfort once every 5 years but no periods for me....

over a year ago

"I'm glad I don't have periods im glad i wasnt a woman think id be a a dirty bitch and not tell em! keep the room dark too so i didnt miss out on oral "

ROFLMAO - that's one of the funniest things I've read today

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

if the lady started her period its her choice if she wants to continue or not to play

as long as its said that your on your period its down to the person that your playing with if they want to continue or not

I dont mind playing even if its a little bit messy as i am aware that some ladies are extremely horny around this time or during there period

over a year ago

Well said!!

Surely whether women continue to play or not on their period is a matter of concern only to them and their partner/meet? Frankly I am as horny on a period as I am any other time - and bleed very little during intercourse - so if my partner's happy to play then so am I! Xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

chemo has messed my periods up, no idea now when I'll come on, but I do notice a slight change in smell/taste of my pussy (nothing horrendous, just hormonal changes), so I won't receive oral at this time, except from my fella as he says he loves it!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Well said!!

Surely whether women continue to play or not on their period is a matter of concern only to them and their partner/meet? Frankly I am as horny on a period as I am any other time - and bleed very little during intercourse - so if my partner's happy to play then so am I! Xx"

I can be having a heavy bleed, but during intercourse it's lighter. Cock must be a sponge

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

you make it sound like some of sas rescue mission... quick get her out, you take the flank, i'll cover!!!!! "

Don't add any spin to my post.lol.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/15 20:32:30]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/15 20:33:02]

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"What do I think of the situation? I think you are an idiot. I do not think any woman in the world starts her period on an exact day and time each and every month for her entire life. Even working and being around different women can adjust it!

The poor lady was probably absolutely mortified and hear you are telling everyone about it. Idiot.

"

Why the insult for god sake? You look very childish.i haven't said anything degrading regarding the lady in question. I can't understand why you are so furious. Grow up woman.this is a chat room full of grownup adult. I only ask a question.

over a year ago

Mine are all over the place and I don't get any signs - the joys of age I guess. In my little bag of little tricks, next to the condoms, lube etc is a Beppy tampon. Always pays to be prepared.

over a year ago

You aren't guaranteed to not get pregnant during a period, you still can...

over a year ago

That is a point no guarantee for infection and out of sudden pregnancy anyway why risking?! Why not Masturbation and vibes for the ultimately horny those days, also why put yourself in such situation where you have to explain some strangers, oh sorry I have started to bleed won't you be disgusted to lick there , just do not get this!

By *-elleWoman
over a year ago

Romford

I get particularly horny and feel extremely feminine during a period so if the male or female I'm with doesn't mind I certainly don't, just natures way. I don't elect to confine my err em condition x

over a year ago

"What do I think of the situation? I think you are an idiot. I do not think any woman in the world starts her period on an exact day and time each and every month for her entire life. Even working and being around different women can adjust it!

Why the insult for god sake? You look very childish.i haven't said anything degrading regarding the lady in question. I can't understand why you are so furious. Grow up woman.this is a chat room full of grownup adult. I only ask a question. "

childish? I'm not the one implying that she shouldn't have attended a party "knowing full well her condition"?!! She's a grown woman. You are a grown man. It's happens every month. And hopefully this thread will have enlightened you to the charms of a woman's monthly "condition".

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Why the insult for god sake? You look very childish.i haven't said anything degrading regarding the lady in question. I can't understand why you are so furious. Grow up woman.this is a chat room full of grownup adult. I only ask a question.

childish? I'm not the one implying that she shouldn't have attended a party "knowing full well her condition"?!! She's a grown woman. You are a grown man. It's happens every month. And hopefully this thread will have enlightened you to the charms of a woman's monthly "condition". "

Why the insult? ?

over a year ago

"I'm glad I don't have periods im glad i wasnt a woman think id be a a dirty bitch and not tell em! keep the room dark too so i didnt miss out on oral

ROFLMAO - that's one of the funniest things I've read today "

over a year ago

Having a man fart and shit himself would be worse for me. I've been told it happens because men are more daring and risk takers.

over a year ago

The important thing everyone seems to be missing is how inconvenient this is for us men! Cant you women control your bodies for god sake!!!

If music be the food of love then periodsmust be the wine

( is that going too far?)

over a year ago

"Why did u put period in brackets in the title? lol

Don't let that upset you. Just to be precise hence the bracket. "

It doesn't upset me, I just don't get it lol

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Suffolk UK

totally agree with this x

over a year ago

Ok so firstly I'm not a female (seeing as this post is addressed to the ladies) but I'll be sure as hell to pop a quick comment in all the same.. Why the concern? End of... I've been with many a lady when they've come on an if anything every time the sex just gets better.. Yes for both parties...

over a year ago

"Ok so firstly I'm not a female (seeing as this post is addressed to the ladies) but I'll be sure as hell to pop a quick comment in all the same.. Why the concern? End of... I've been with many a lady when they've come on an if anything every time the sex just gets better.. Yes for both parties... "

Agreed - same here. Kinda turns the heat up if it happens mid throws lol. Although I'd still be happy to entertain going there if the girl already knew she was on her period.

over a year ago

"Having a man fart and shit himself would be worse for me. I've been told it happens because men are more daring and risk takers. "
wtf!!! im cryin with tears of laughter!! That is sooo wrong on ALL levels. Starburst moment

Post new Message to Thread