Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

couple profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i am amazed on how many couple profile are on here whre in the header it says wife away , and guy open to play

why don't these guys just come clean and say they are guys looking for woman

erhhhhh

I know there mayve some real ones but i think they are far out weighed but guys pretending to be couples

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some times it really is though. Funny thing is if we put that Ms is looking to meet without Mr.. everyone is fine about it... But the other way around people assume it's a fake profile

over a year ago

With how long some of the woman are away they must be in prison.

Funny thing we have one this way but he actually gets meets wtf???

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Your probably right .but don't know what can be done about it , there will always be chancers and wannabe's

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

very true and its very difficult to find out , was peaking to a guy and it was half term and say the wife was away with kids. which was ok then after half term tried speaking to him and her and then he made every excuse possible and then disappeared

over a year ago

We just will ask to speak to the woman but unless its a couple where we may meet together and in a variety of ways .. ie me join him, Mr join her, 3sums In a variety of ways I won't meet just the guy x

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"i am amazed on how many couple profile are on here whre in the header it says wife away , and guy open to play

why don't these guys just come clean and say they are guys looking for woman

erhhhhh

I know there mayve some real ones but i think they are far out weighed but guys pretending to be couples

"

After reading your post we are getting the overwhelming feeling that you are really a couple posing as a single guy, so as too make it trickier to get meets ...

Post new Message to Thread