Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why is it so difficult to find a woman for me to watch my husband have sex with

Jump to newest

By *04playtime OP   Couple
over a year ago

gainsville

I have a boy toy and I've been trying to find a woman for my husband it could be staying in room it could be different rooms you could even be in a different place as long as we all know the rules and are on the same page

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *04playtime OP   Couple
over a year ago

gainsville

??

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

What you have to remember is the majority of users of this forum are in the UK. It's 4am here. Not many are about to answer your question immediately.

In answer to your actual question, maybe because your profile mentions nothing of this want and is also pretty damn sparse.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What you have to remember is the majority of users of this forum are in the UK. It's 4am here. Not many are about to answer your question immediately.

In answer to your actual question, maybe because your profile mentions nothing of this want and is also pretty damn sparse."

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

So you want a woman as a plaything for you and your husband? Not a very enticing prospect for any woman!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"So you want a woman as a plaything for you and your husband? Not a very enticing prospect for any woman! "

There are of course many women who want to be 'a couple's plaything', as long as they derive pleasure from so being, so saying it's not an enticing prospect for any woman is a bit of a generalisation.

over a year ago

Doesn't sound like it's a plaything for a couple, more for the hubby!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Doesn't sound like it's a plaything for a couple, more for the hubby! "

It does, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions. If they are a couple who enjoy cuckqueaning, then what the OP describes would be as much for her as for the hubby. Maybe more so!

over a year ago

Your a couple with no verifications regardless of being on here over a year, looking for a woman to fuck your fella

You must understand why most women will see you as a single guys chancing his luck by saying he's a couple

over a year ago

"So you want a woman as a plaything for you and your husband? Not a very enticing prospect for any woman! "

But isn't that what all couples looking for single women want

Don't matter how you phrase it what they are looking for is no different to any other couple on here, a woman to join them for sex

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"So you want a woman as a plaything for you and your husband? Not a very enticing prospect for any woman!

Don't matter how you phrase it what they are looking for is no different to any other couple on here, a woman to join them for sex"

That's an interesting perspective - having someone to do just what we want, and having someone to share equally some fun with are not always mutually exclusive, but in many cases they are. In our experience most people prefer the latter to the former.

over a year ago

says she has a boytoy - her and hubby similar ages so now im confused

over a year ago

"So you want a woman as a plaything for you and your husband? Not a very enticing prospect for any woman!

Don't matter how you phrase it what they are looking for is no different to any other couple on here, a woman to join them for sex

That's an interesting perspective - having someone to do just what we want, and having someone to share equally some fun with are not always mutually exclusive, but in many cases they are. In our experience most people prefer the latter to the former."

But they have never said they want someone to just do what they want

They have closed the post by saying so long as everyone agree and are on the same page

That does not indicate to me someone who wants to call all the shots

over a year ago

"says she has a boytoy - her and hubby similar ages so now im confused "

I think she means she meets a younger guy for sex so she's looking for a woman for her husband

I could be wrong but that's how I read it

over a year ago

I think she has a husband AND a younger fuck buddy.

So she wants to find a fuck buddy for her husband so they can have a foursome.

over a year ago

oh well - too far anyway

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

That's an interesting perspective - having someone to do just what we want, and having someone to share equally some fun with are not always mutually exclusive, but in many cases they are. In our experience most people prefer the latter to the former.

But they have never said they want someone to just do what they want

They have closed the post by saying so long as everyone agree and are on the same page

That does not indicate to me someone who wants to call all the shots "

Perhaps I was wrong, but the headline of the thread did sound selfish to me.

Post new Message to Thread