bbw or size 8

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

what floats your boat? I always choose curves

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Size 8 or bbw? Seriously is that the only two groups women fit into?

I'm not either but I seem to do OK

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Size 8 or bbw? Seriously is that the only two groups women fit into?

I'm not either but I seem to do OK "

over a year ago

I prefer both as I need variety

By *onkers 76Man
over a year ago

pontypool

Bbw

over a year ago

Neither. A genuine sexy lady who knows how to enjoy herself is my preference.

over a year ago

with talented feet like yours and your curves I think u do a lot better than ok

over a year ago

I'd rather be a size 8.....where do I sign up??

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Both BBW and size 8 women have curves. And all those in between. And those who are a size 6. It's easy to be flippant and pigeonhole people at either end of a perceived spectrum but if being on here has taught me anything, it's that there is someone for everyone physically and some of us don't even have a set type.

By *ILUV2PLAYMan
over a year ago

Crewe

Both and every size in between. Love women's bodies whatever shape or size.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/03/15 00:28:22]

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Both BBW and size 8 women have curves. And all those in between. And those who are a size 6. It's easy to be flippant and pigeonhole people at either end of a perceived spectrum but if being on here has taught me anything, it's that there is someone for everyone physically and some of us don't even have a set type."

Amen!

over a year ago

"Both BBW and size 8 women have curves. And all those in between. And those who are a size 6. It's easy to be flippant and pigeonhole people at either end of a perceived spectrum but if being on here has taught me anything, it's that there is someone for everyone physically and some of us don't even have a set type."

Depends on their body shape two of my daughters are a size 8 but they are both very tall so look really skinny, one has a bit more shape than the other the eldest is just totally shapeless she buys the jeans with the padded bum

Just as not all bbws are curvy I have see lots that have no shape, they have no waste and a belly that starts under their boobs and hangs down to their knees

That's not being rude about either, just honest, not all woman have a curvy shape

over a year ago

Im size 10 with right curves in the right places,but i get jealous (in a good way) of women who has bigger tits or ass

over a year ago

"Both BBW and size 8 women have curves. And all those in between. And those who are a size 6. It's easy to be flippant and pigeonhole people at either end of a perceived spectrum but if being on here has taught me anything, it's that there is someone for everyone physically and some of us don't even have a set type.

Depends on their body shape two of my daughters are a size 8 but they are both very tall so look really skinny, one has a bit more shape than the other the eldest is just totally shapeless she buys the jeans with the padded bum

Just as not all bbws are curvy I have see lots that have no shape, they have no waste and a belly that starts under their boobs and hangs down to their knees

That's not being rude about either, just honest, not all woman have a curvy shape "

you got a name of that bbw? Im sure i know her the visions im having!

over a year ago

Oddly enough I had this conversation earlier .

Sexy is defined by size or shape it's defined by the person x

over a year ago

"Both BBW and size 8 women have curves. And all those in between. And those who are a size 6. It's easy to be flippant and pigeonhole people at either end of a perceived spectrum but if being on here has taught me anything, it's that there is someone for everyone physically and some of us don't even have a set type.

That's not being rude about either, just honest, not all woman have a curvy shape

you got a name of that bbw? Im sure i know her the visions im having! "

Didn't mean it rude I just don't believe all sizes are curvy because they are not

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

That was kind of my point on this and an earlier thread (maybe badly made). All too often BBW and curvy seem to be interchangeable terms on here and I don't think they are. Hence my need to point out that any size can be curvy (not that everyone is; I like a lithe figure as well as a curvy one but it's never going to be my shape since I was curvy at a size 20 and I'm still curvy at a size 14 since it's my natural shape and exercise and eating differently may have changed my size but not my overall body structure).

over a year ago

I'm a size 12 so neither

over a year ago

"Oddly enough I had this conversation earlier .

Sexy is defined by size or shape it's defined by the person x "

So can you find any size sexy so long as like the person

Genuine question not a dig

I have met a few guys who have been lovely guys but because I have not been physically attracted to them I have had to say no thanks, I dont think size makes someone sexy but it is a part of it for me, Im not attracted to very thin guys or obese ones and wouldn't have sex with either no matter how well we got on or how nice they were

over a year ago

That's not being rude about either, just honest, not all woman have a curvy shape you got a name of that bbw? Im sure i know her the visions im having! "

It's me,but don't tell everyone,they'll all want a piece

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I hate how these things are an either or thing.

over a year ago

there has to be a physical attraction, if there isnt then not going to work and size and shape are going to be a big factor

I have met a few guys who have been lovely guys but because I have not been physically attracted to them I have had to say no thanks, I dont think size makes someone sexy but it is a part of it for me, Im not attracted to very thin guys or obese ones and wouldn't have sex with either no matter how well we got on or how nice they were "

over a year ago

"I hate how these things are an either or thing. "

I know its always skinny v fat when there are so many women who don't fall into either category

over a year ago

Didn't mean it rude I just don't believe all sizes are curvy because they are not

"

it made me laugh "ends at her knees"

over a year ago

it made me laugh "ends at her knees" "

Yeah sorry I was describing myself there

over a year ago

"I hate how these things are an either or thing.

I know its always skinny v fat when there are so many women who don't fall into either category"

yes you can find any size sexy sometimes amazingly so but everybody has a choice

over a year ago

Size 6, 8,10, 12, and 14, as long as they keep themselves fit and sexy . Don't really like over weight guys or girls, but then not sure what curvy means? 14-18? It's all down to people's taste I guess. But it's fit for us.

over a year ago

it made me laugh "ends at her knees"

Yeah sorry I was describing myself there "

great tatts

over a year ago

"Both and every size in between. Love women's bodies whatever shape or size. "

This

over a year ago

Am I bbw I'm plump but small breasts

By *indandfireCouple
over a year ago

ashbourne

I'm another "in the middle" type and a bit curvy. does that make me unsexy? pouting now!!!

over a year ago

"Am I bbw I'm plump but small breasts"
well they look big and beautiful im sure rest of you is a woman but your a Lbw

over a year ago

I've learned on here that any size/shape can be sexy in both men and women. Attraction starts in the brain for me! A mental connection is crucial!

over a year ago

"I'm another "in the middle" type and a bit curvy. does that make me unsexy? pouting now!!! "
sexy

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Fat is fantastic

Slim is superb

Some of the time

over a year ago

I don't think of myself as a bbw and I'm not slim so god knows where I fall in!! I find lots of different people sexy for different reasons, not always defined by their body shape

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I hate how these things are an either or thing. "

Me too,it's not a bloody competition!!!

over a year ago

"what floats your boat? I always choose curves"

I'm a huge fan of a BBW that is still in proportion and is still pretty...

Could only dream of seeing a size 8 naked - all applicants welcome

over a year ago

Im a bbw with size 8 feet .. Ok what do I win

over a year ago

Size 12 IF I have to pick.....but lots of variety here, so I don't need to pick!

over a year ago

I like somewhere in between

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/03/15 08:14:43]

over a year ago

Why do ppl always say they choose bbw? if a size 8 message you it'd be a different story.... Dont lie

over a year ago

"Neither. A genuine sexy lady who knows how to enjoy herself is my preference. "

over a year ago

OP I wish I was you I know for a fact you're swimming in bbw pussy right now .......

over a year ago

"Why do ppl always say they choose bbw? if a size 8 message you it'd be a different story.... Dont lie"

Some men do genuinely prefer larger ladies! I have friends who find larger men sexy, I personally don't! But we are all different

over a year ago

"Why do ppl always say they choose bbw? if a size 8 message you it'd be a different story.... Dont lie"

Still waiting for a size 8 to messge me .... Closes eyes rubs lamp...

Nope wishes don't dont come true

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/03/15 08:26:30]

over a year ago

"Why do ppl always say they choose bbw? if a size 8 message you it'd be a different story.... Dont lie

Some men do genuinely prefer larger ladies! I have friends who find larger men sexy, I personally don't! But we are all different "

I find you very attractive

over a year ago

I love people like you who decide what other people like

So every guy who says they would choose a big lady over a small lady is a liar? Every big lady who gets a meet is just second best?

Who are you to make that assumption on what other people like

Just as there as some men who don't like big women there are some who genuinely dont find a size 8 attractive, dont assumed everyone likes the same as you

over a year ago

your body frame will determine if you're going to be curvy or not. No matter how slim I've been I've always retained my boobs & a fuller arse hence the curves.

over a year ago

"your body frame will determine if you're going to be curvy or not. No matter how slim I've been I've always retained my boobs & a fuller arse hence the curves."

And I hope your proud of it

over a year ago

Why limit yourself , sexy isn't a waist size , sexy is confidence .

over a year ago

I don't sail but I imagine that all boats from the bow to the stern have all kinds of curves. I think it's the most efficient shape for cutting through the water.

As for women, I for one do like curves.

over a year ago

"Why limit yourself , sexy isn't a waist size , sexy is confidence . "

Literrally giving that man a round of applause and adding

DITTO

over a year ago

I gave up defining my shape but fab makes you put one in..

Most who meet me don't class me at socials as a bbw as I have curves and a waist.

I'm happy just being me! If you meet me like how I am great but if meeting me as I fit into a label nah not my thing

over a year ago

"Why limit yourself , sexy isn't a waist size , sexy is confidence . "

Agree xx

over a year ago

"I gave up defining my shape but fab makes you put one in..

Most who meet me don't class me at socials as a bbw as I have curves and a waist.

I'm happy just being me! If you meet me like how I am great but if meeting me as I fit into a label nah not my thing

"

Your curvy and hot kinda like a step down drom a BBW

over a year ago

"I gave up defining my shape but fab makes you put one in..

Your curvy and hot kinda like a step down drom a BBW"

Thanks but the photo on my public profile doesn't show a bbw.

Im me I dont need labels to say who I am

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

The pinups and film stars of the 50s and 60s were both size 8 and very curvy - or by curvy do you actually mean fat? If so why not say so?

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Size 8- 10. I have a small body frame. Got boobs and a well received fabbed ass. Whether you are size 8 or a size 20 you can have curves. Personally I think sexy is how you project yourself and not size. We all have preferences and mine is a confident faf guy.

over a year ago

"I'd rather be a size 8.....where do I sign up??"

With a booty like that why would you want to be a size 8

I'm puzzled

over a year ago

"I don't sail but I imagine that all boats from the bow to the stern have all kinds of curves. I think it's the most efficient shape for cutting through the water.

As for women, I for one do like curves."

Me too

over a year ago

"Size 8- 10. I have a small body frame. Got boobs and a well received fabbed ass. Whether you are size 8 or a size 20 you can have curves. Personally I think sexy is how you project yourself and not size. We all have preferences and mine is a confident faf guy. "
now got hiccups from laughing!

over a year ago

"I'd rather be a size 8.....where do I sign up??"

I'd sell my soul to the devil to be a size 8, if I find him I'll send him your way

over a year ago

Interesting post!

I am infact a weight loss consultant, have gone from a size 20 - a size 8/10.

Doing the job I do I absolutely know sexiness comes in all shapes and sizes, a lot is about the personality and mind. I know large people who are sexy as hell and slim people who are just ugly (again to me personality goes a long way) it's about if someone can stimulate my mind

over a year ago

"your body frame will determine if you're going to be curvy or not. No matter how slim I've been I've always retained my boobs & a fuller arse hence the curves."

over a year ago

To be honest I think if you carry less weight your curves show better as the skin sits closet to the bone so followed your natural body shape

Far to many confuse rolls with curves

over a year ago

Well size 8 can be very curvy op ........... NEXT . LOL

over a year ago

"I'd rather be a size 8.....where do I sign up??

I'd sell my soul to the devil to be a size 8, if I find him I'll send him your way "

" pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name"

over a year ago

"I'd rather be a size 8.....where do I sign up??

I'd sell my soul to the devil to be a size 8, if I find him I'll send him your way "

pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name" "

Do your job then

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I, like most men like a woman with a bit of meat on her bones. Curvy always beats skinny for me. Just don't like too fat but that's just me. Everybody likes different things. It's that variety of shapes and sizes out there that keeps me interested.

over a year ago

Right I'm putting myself out there

I'm a size 14 and 5ft 10 so don't fit into either the skinny or BBW pigeon hole but if anyone want to risk a shag anyway I'm open to offers

Us women in no man's land have a lot to offer too yanno

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm a size 20 and tall...I'm fat but hey ho..

over a year ago

My hubby says im a bbw but have very little body confidence

over a year ago

All about the person for me.

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

"Why do ppl always say they choose bbw? if a size 8 message you it'd be a different story.... Dont lie

Still waiting for a size 8 to messge me .... Closes eyes rubs lamp...

Nope wishes don't dont come true "

Ahem... Oh yes they do but be very careful what you wish for...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Size 8 here with a bit of a belly, does that make me curvey

over a year ago

Why do men have to put a divided line between big and small.every lady is sexy wether thay are bbw or size 8..

over a year ago

Why do men have to put a divided line between big and small.every lady is sexy wether thay are bbw or size 8..

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I am whatever you see.

over a year ago

"your body frame will determine if you're going to be curvy or not. No matter how slim I've been I've always retained my boobs & a fuller arse hence the curves.

To be honest I think if you carry less weight your curves show better as the skin sits closet to the bone so followed your natural body shape

Far to many confuse rolls with curves "

fair point, you did make me laugh tho

over a year ago

Every lady no matter how big or small are sexy.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Right I'm putting myself out there

I'm a size 14 and 5ft 10 so don't fit into either the skinny or BBW pigeon hole but if anyone want to risk a shag anyway I'm open to offers

Us women in no man's land have a lot to offer too yanno "

Are you still open to offers?

over a year ago

If it was between those two choices only then defo size 8. But would go anything upto 16, its more about the personality. If she makes me laugh id just want to fuck her no matter what.

over a year ago

Friends with benefits is a good term for all lady's of any shape or form..

over a year ago

BBW everytime!

over a year ago

"what floats your boat? I always choose curves"

I love fellas on this site,,, no offensive but 90% of the women on this site are bbw so you have all the geezers on this post saying I like bbw the best...

High five to you all

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I always love the fellas who message me with BBW lover all over their profile... and asking them about it

over a year ago

Confidence and being smart are the sexiest things women!!! Although a pretty face helps... X

over a year ago

I'm a size 8-10 but still got curves hence why I need a 10 at the top and an 8 at the bottom lol x

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Fat birds

Fat birds

Fat birds

over a year ago

"Neither. A genuine sexy lady who knows how to enjoy herself is my preference. "
great anser ... Everyone has sex apeal or but someone who can enjoy themselves is very sexy

over a year ago

"Confidence and being smart are the sexiest things women!!! Although a pretty face helps... X"

By *rettyLittleThingWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

I couldn't of said it better myself

over a year ago

Well I haven't read the whole thread (too long) but I can imagine what is in it!

For what it's worth I can love ALL shapes and sizes - provided they're clean and nice, decent people it's all good! Having said I'm never going to be disappointed if a lady has a few nice curves here and there (I see it as a bonus!)

By *ok64Man
over a year ago

dudley

That's because you is a very sexy lady x

over a year ago

I couldn't of said it better myself "

I could but that'll do

over a year ago

im happily resting somewhere in between too

over a year ago

size 8 wouldnt they snap ?

over a year ago

"size 8 wouldnt they snap ?"

Since when does fat make a woman strong?

over a year ago

That's not being rude about either, just honest, not all woman have a curvy shape "

Exactly! Curvy isn't a size, it is a shape! I've seen slim women with a curvy hourglass figure with breasts and a bum then big women with a big stomach and flat bum with an apple figure.

By *lassyandadventurousMan
over a year ago

England and Wales

Both

over a year ago

"size 8 wouldnt they snap ?

Since when does fat make a woman strong?"

easier to snap the branch than the trunk

over a year ago

my daughter is a size 6/8 but has the most amazing figure - waist hips and good set of boobs - height is huge factor an shes quite short - but others might think otherwise - these discussions never form a conclusion

over a year ago

"my daughter is a size 6/8 but has the most amazing figure - waist hips and good set of boobs - height is huge factor an shes quite short - but others might think otherwise - these discussions never form a conclusion "
i have giggidy

over a year ago

We both find women of most sizes attractive. We do however have a preference for women who are in proportion regardless of size ie a waste smaller than her hips and boobs. Dont really find women with a big belly and flat bum attractive. Hourglass figure is sooo sexy!

Juicy x

over a year ago

I have met a few guys who have been lovely guys but because I have not been physically attracted to them I have had to say no thanks, I dont think size makes someone sexy but it is a part of it for me, Im not attracted to very thin guys or obese ones and wouldn't have sex with either no matter how well we got on or how nice they were "

over a year ago

Best of both. Bbw with size 8 feet

over a year ago

Curvy. Plump. Voluptuous. Bbw if you must. I just find them more attractive if I had to pick a category. Just my preference and I do have a particular preference x

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

I like 10-12 but I'm more interested about the person then their dress size

over a year ago

It is the person within

over a year ago

I have met a few guys who have been lovely guys but because I have not been physically attracted to them I have had to say no thanks, I dont think size makes someone sexy but it is a part of it for me, Im not attracted to very thin guys or obese ones and wouldn't have sex with either no matter how well we got on or how nice they were

"

This is so true on here no attraction no meet every time

over a year ago

"size 8 wouldnt they snap ?

Since when does fat make a woman strong?

easier to snap the branch than the trunk"

A woman isnt a tree...your statement makes no sense whatsoever

over a year ago

"size 8 wouldnt they snap ?"

What a ridiculous statement

over a year ago

"Best of both. Bbw with size 8 feet "

Legend !!

By *atexxxWoman
over a year ago

wallasey

Yng size 8 oldr bbw xxxxx

By *ove121LustCouple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

)"

what she said......

over a year ago

Give me a woman who is confident in her own body any day of the week, regardless of size. That is a massive turn on for me.

over a year ago

BBW or ladies with curves. Hoping to chat to a few on this site

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I would have to test run both & to make sure do it again lol...its the lady thats sexy not her size.

over a year ago

We are all sexy in our own very unique way...

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *eriousMeetZMan
over a year ago

romford

Bbw always wins in my books just more to love and face sitting is so much better when its a big girl

over a year ago

"Bbw.... just more to love"
Well that's just stating the obvious. Lol

Ill say sorry now before someone gets upset.

over a year ago

Anything but BBW

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

If i want to feel "manly" then the more petit the better , if i want to feel dominated then I'd be looking further up the dress size range...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"If i want to feel "manly" then the more petit the better , if i want to feel dominated then I'd be looking further up the dress size range..."

Interesting that your relative size to the person affects your perception of your own dominance.

over a year ago

Yes.

By *r. and mis.jayCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

That's not being rude about either, just honest, not all woman have a curvy shape you got a name of that bbw? Im sure i know her the visions im having! "

so true and the thing is all women r beautiful and i should know iam one of them

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"so true and the thing is all women r beautiful and i should know iam one of them"

Bollocks are they. They are as varied as men, some are amazing, some are fucking awful.

Please, cliches help NOONE

over a year ago

They are indeed x Happy Mother's day to you all X

over a year ago

"so true and the thing is all women r beautiful and i should know iam one of them

Bollocks are they. They are as varied as men, some are amazing, some are fucking awful.

Please, cliches help NOONE"

Haha exactly...honestly, it feels like a Dove ad in here sometimes with all that crap

over a year ago

"so true and the thing is all women r beautiful and i should know iam one of them

Please, cliches help NOONE"

By *he WickedsCouple
over a year ago

Swingtown

I'm a size 18 and was a 22 when I first met my partner on here. I feel great and more confident but he doesn't want me to lose too much. I wouldn't say he's a BBW admirer he just likes my curves.

I'm aiming for a size 16 as a compromise.

Post new Message to Thread