Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Members not responding

Jump to newest

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

I am glad I do not pay for this site as I feel I would be wasting my money on members who do not respond to messages.

Some members advertise socials in my area and invite single men but do not respond or block them on their profile.

I feel it is rude not to respond as the other person would have taken time to send message. Just say no thanks or not interested.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh well what do you expect for free

over a year ago

You can't force people to respond. Whether you like it or not that's how people operate.

If they're not interested just move on and not dwell on it. It's just how it works

over a year ago

Happens all the time mate women and couples rule the roost on this site single blokes get the scraps sorry but you just need to get used to it to be honest it used to wind me up now it happens so often I have got used too it

over a year ago

This again….really!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/03/15 21:45:20]

over a year ago

"Happens all the time mate women and couples rule the roost on this site single blokes get the scraps sorry but you just need to get used to it to be honest it used to wind me up now it happens so often I have got used too it "

What a load of bollocks.

Single male here and I get zero scraps.

Stop blaming others for your failure

over a year ago

Mangina!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Happens all the time mate women and couples rule the roost on this site single blokes get the scraps sorry but you just need to get used to it to be honest it used to wind me up now it happens so often I have got used too it "

the hurt is strong in this one.....

no one is a master of their own fate other than themselves...

the guys having a blast aren't the ones complaining......

over a year ago

I've discovered the new moan

The mark unread button

I was reading a message from a guy a couple of days ago, I was at work and had to rush off, I was interested in him so I marked the message unread, reason for this being I though if he looked and saw I was off line and his message was unread he'd just assuming id read it when next on rather than seeing I've read it and logged off risking him thinking I'd ignored him

Anyway I logged back on to open a message from him asking why I have opened the mail then marked it as unread, told me if I wasn't interested I should just say, called me a ignorant bitch and when I went to reply to explain I was blocked

You can't effin win either way on here

over a year ago

"I am glad I do not pay for this site as I feel I would be wasting my money on members who do not respond to messages.

Some members advertise socials in my area and invite single men but do not respond or block them on their profile.

I feel it is rude not to respond as the other person would have taken time to send message. Just say no thanks or not interested. "

We've had over 60 emails in the past 3 days, and only one of them read our profile properly. Why should we bother responding to those?

over a year ago

I've mailed loads of guys and no got a reply men do it too

over a year ago

Women are popular by default, that's the reason and its a huge queue, sit back and await the turn lol

over a year ago

OP check out the FAQ's no reply means no thank you on here.

If you're not getting any replies maybe look and see what you can do differently next time.

A well written profile text & photos might help you stand out more in highly populated category of single man!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I've discovered the new moan

The mark unread button

I was reading a message from a guy a couple of days ago, I was at work and had to rush off, I was interested in him so I marked the message unread, reason for this being I though if he looked and saw I was off line and his message was unread he'd just assuming id read it when next on rather than seeing I've read it and logged off risking him thinking I'd ignored him

Anyway I logged back on to open a message from him asking why I have opened the mail then marked it as unread, told me if I wasn't interested I should just say, called me a ignorant bitch and when I went to reply to explain I was blocked

You can't effin win either way on here "

That's good to know for future mischief.

over a year ago

Ah now, that's not true! Plenty of single guys are having great fun

over a year ago

"Happens all the time mate women and couples rule the roost on this site single blokes get the scraps sorry but you just need to get used to it to be honest it used to wind me up now it happens so often I have got used too it

I've mailed loads of guys and no got a reply men do it too"

now thats a crime!!!

over a year ago

In a strange way is a negative reply not just reinforcing rejection? No reply means not interested move on!!!!

It's the confident positive men who succeed not whiney woe is me men.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"I am glad I do not pay for this site as I feel I would be wasting my money on members who do not respond to messages.

I feel it is rude not to respond as the other person would have taken time to send message. Just say no thanks or not interested. "

They don't have to reply. Even with a no thanks. people are owed nothing on this website. 'Tis a fact of life.

over a year ago

Imagine you get 20 messages a day and you respond to every one with a no thanks then get abuse from the people you say no thanks to. This is what women get on here so would you respond to every message no you wouldn't so easy to delete or not read

over a year ago

whats mail :P

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

how would an inbox full of rejection improve your fab experience exactly??

over a year ago

Oh the moaning bus has dropped off ffs!

over a year ago

Once I send a message into cyber land ..I forget about it..once in a while you may get a reply..I never monitor it

over a year ago

"Oh well what do you expect for free "

over a year ago

...and how come...you....are your only one friend on your profile?! How that's even possible?!

That's not weird at all

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

The ladies would need secretaries to answer all the messages they get.

It's almost impossible to reply to all messages unless you make it a job.

over a year ago

Even if you had paid for membership on another site (or not, even) - the same would be true. On EVERY site like this, you are going to have people who do reply & people who do not.

Suck it up

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"...and how come...you....are your only one friend on your profile?! How that's even possible?!

That's not weird at all "

Hey, I'm on my friends list. It's the only way I know what I'm up to on here.

over a year ago

Don't expect a reply from everyone:

Some ladies/couples get hundreds of messages each day so it's NOT RUDE FOR THEM NOT TO REPLY. If they don't reply, they're not interested: Don't mail them again.

This should be a automatic response when people ask this type of question

over a year ago

"Imagine you get 20 messages a day and you respond to every one with a no thanks then get abuse from the people you say no thanks to. This is what women get on here so would you respond to every message no you wouldn't so easy to delete or not read"

Exactly this ^^

It's a wee bit annoying to be told you're up your own arse for replying with a no thank you!!

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

The mark unread button

Sounds like you had a lucky escape there. Someone who doesn't believe that people have a life outside fab.

OP: even single bi-curious women get ignored/no response to mail. Exchanged a couple of mails with a couple who winked at me, I winked back which led to the mails. Exchanged face pics and never heard from since! (BTW - I'm not that ugly! ). Hey ho and away they go!

Best you delete your sent folder and then you do know whether they've read it or not, and take no response as a 'no thanks'!

over a year ago

Its rarely I reply to someone who messages me that I have no interest in..especially if its obvious they havent read my profile...I mostly block them.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The mark unread button

Would he have seen it be marked as read then back to unread? Is that how he knew?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

The mark unread button

Sounds like a right knob!!!!

over a year ago

The mark unread button

You can't effin win either way on here

Would he have seen it be marked as read then back to unread? Is that how he knew?"

I'm assuming he must have checked and seen it had been opened, then checked again and seen it was now marked as unread, dont get why so many people obsess on keep looking to see if mail has been read, some give you the impression they are checking all the time

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Phew this makes me glad I invested in platinum membership.

over a year ago

Are some people so used to getting what they want in the rest of their life that they're surprised when people don't conform to their most intimate expectations just because they want it?

Must be so cool to be that privileged. Us mortals have to try and be charming, attractive and consider the needs of others and still live with the fact that we might not get our own way. So annoying.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Are some people so used to getting what they want in the rest of their life that they're surprised when people don't conform to their most intimate expectations just because they want it?

Must be so cool to be that privileged. Us mortals have to try and be charming, attractive and consider the needs of others and still live with the fact that we might not get our own way. So annoying. "

over a year ago

No thanks mate, Not interested.

over a year ago

"Phew this makes me glad I invested in platinum membership. "
makes me want to leave

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Phew this makes me glad I invested in platinum membership. makes me want to leave "

Does it? It must get wearing and I doubt I could hack it to be honest.

over a year ago

FREE...who the hell am I paying then...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"FREE...who the hell am I paying then... "

hasn't anyone told you where the money goes?

over a year ago

"FREE...who the hell am I paying then...

hasn't anyone told you where the money goes? "

I was told by a man on the phone

"Yes my friend i give you the special membership...I guarantee you the pussy...lots of the beautiful pussy my friend...you have the pussy in mornings the noon and the night...just a 50 Euros a week"

Seemed legit...

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Oh the woe.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes my friend i give you the special membership...I guarantee you the pussy...lots of the beautiful pussy my friend...you have the pussy in mornings the noon and the night...just a 50 Euros a week"

Seemed legit... "

Did he ask for it to be routed through a Kenyan bank account?

over a year ago

Seemed legit...

Did he ask for it to be routed through a Kenyan bank account? "

Ahh....you're a member too...))

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Seemed legit...

Did he ask for it to be routed through a Kenyan bank account?

Ahh....you're a member too...))"

Of course, how could we turn down an offer like that

over a year ago

THIS AGAIN???? site FAQs says take no answer as a no thanks, dont like it? leave!!

over a year ago

it's not rude not to reply

over a year ago

"Phew this makes me glad I invested in platinum membership. makes me want to leave

Does it? It must get wearing and I doubt I could hack it to be honest."

not a good place atm due to some "single" guys being obnoctious to paid up members and non badge holdes. Im amazed at the audacity of some and i can only apologise it's getting worse!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

have you tryed emailing your freind on your freinds list now if he dont reply your defo fooked

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Phew this makes me glad I invested in platinum membership. makes me want to leave

Does it? It must get wearing and I doubt I could hack it to be honest. not a good place atm due to some "single" guys being obnoctious to paid up members and non badge holdes. Im amazed at the audacity of some and i can only apologise it's getting worse!"

Oh? That's not good

By *eviantExplorerWoman
over a year ago

northampton

"Happens all the time mate women and couples rule the roost on this site single blokes get the scraps sorry but you just need to get used to it to be honest it used to wind me up now it happens so often I have got used too it

What a load of bollocks.

Single male here and I get zero scraps.

Stop blaming others for your failure "

There's a very good reason why E-J doesn't get scraps!!!! Lol! Fit as f**k! Xxx

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Methinks, the OP's trying to actually whinge why he's not getting any meets!

Has only been on 9 weeks, poor profile, cannot accommodate; need I say more?

over a year ago

"FREE...who the hell am I paying then... "

Me, did you want change

over a year ago

Yawn

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Phew this makes me glad I invested in platinum membership. "

There is only one rule of platinum membership. Don't talk about platinum membership!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Phew this makes me glad I invested in platinum membership.

There is only one rule of platinum membership. Don't talk about platinum membership!"

damn! Sorry, don't make me do the forfeit thing again

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"This again….really!"

Apparently so

over a year ago

the hurt is strong in this one.....

no one is a master of their own fate other than themselves...

the guys having a blast aren't the ones complaining......"

yes we seen you on Friday night having a ball with a sexy girl on your knee lol

over a year ago

I feel it is rude not to respond as the other person would have taken time to send message. Just say no thanks or not interested.

We've had over 60 emails in the past 3 days, and only one of them read our profile properly. Why should we bother responding to those? "

this is the same for us too !

By *earboynottinghamMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

If I sent a text to ten of my mates now they probably wouldn't all reply, so never really surprised when people don't reply.

I'm more surprised when someone says no thanks.

It is what it is, I'd like to get a better response rate if possible but it isn't totally within my control.

over a year ago

What are your expectations on this site op?

over a year ago

people generally dont like moaners so this wont help your cause

over a year ago

Op hasnt been on since he posted!!

over a year ago

Don't rely on messaging for meets. Participate in the forums, go to clubs and get yourself known.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Op hasnt been on since he posted!! "

You mean we've paid to be members and he hasn't responded! Shocking.

over a year ago

"Op hasnt been on since he posted!! "

Just rude isn't it!! I pay my membership why isn't he responding!!!

By *irmbutfairMan
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Now come on don't be too harsh the op had a point.... A simple system of Banning anyone who doesn't reply to him in an hour shouldn't be that hard to set up should it?

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Sorry OP, but you have, by your own account, been going go Abfabs for years, but cannot get a verification from anyone there? Maybe thats putting people off.

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

From no responses to 71 responses. thanks good advice

over a year ago

I'm having such a great time, I'm happy to support the site. If your unhappy with the way it works, f'ind another site, whinging won't change things for you an just winds everyone up

Post new Message to Thread