Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

mobile numbers?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

May i just ask but is it normal for women just to give out a mobile number and say txt me?.Only asking as it just happened to me after chatting for about half an hour ,i had to say i couldnt right now so she said forget it.Is this normal practice or is it suspicious?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It's more suspicious when men say "not right now", to be honest

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"May i just ask but is it normal for women just to give out a mobile number and say txt me?.Only asking as it just happened to me after chatting for about half an hour ,i had to say i couldnt right now so she said forget it.Is this normal practice or is it suspicious?"

I usually ask for a call on the playphone quite soon, if the guy can't then the question is why? It's usually because their partner is at home.

over a year ago

that was the case and she knew that

over a year ago

maybe she wanted to check with your partner that it is in fact ok with her for you to swing alone......... as it doesnt mention you can confirm with partner. sorry to say but personally alarms bells would have been ringing well before you said 'not able to call at the moment'

over a year ago

She said "tx me" not "call me"????

Bloke in drag!!!!!! LOL

Cath xx

over a year ago

"She said "tx me" not "call me"????

Bloke in drag!!!!!! LOL

Cath xx"

same goes for a text or a call.......... if he can't and has said his partner is ok with him swinging alone, alarm bells would def ring,but then again at least he's admitting to a partner actually being around......... lol xxxx

over a year ago

yes i am and i have said she really dont wanna know about it.she really doesnt want her face rubbed in it but she does let me do it

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"yes i am and i have said she really dont wanna know about it.she really doesnt want her face rubbed in it but she does let me do it "

Soory, but it's late and i'm fairly pissed.

ANY chance you could grab some punctuation and throw it at that?

Or construct it.

I'd like to help you with your situation (if i can), but i'm fucked if i know what that means.

No offence...

over a year ago

Very few women would give out their number so soon!

So....what im saying is chances are it was a bloke....added to fact that they said TX ME an not call me!!!

Mind you, as has been said, I would have doubts if the guy replied saying he cant just now...hmmmmm!!!

Cath xx

over a year ago

We will often do that about 6 or 7pm and ask for a call. If a man hesitates alarm bells ring as to his singleness. Like many we avoid playing with attached men as we don't want fallout.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"May i just ask but is it normal for women just to give out a mobile number and say txt me?.Only asking as it just happened to me after chatting for about half an hour ,i had to say i couldnt right now so she said forget it.Is this normal practice or is it suspicious?"

Most men would be shouting EUREKA if a girl gave out her number that fast lol so yes id be a little careful to begin withif it seems too good to be true it usually is lol

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Sounds bad, but it is for this reason I have a work and a personal mobile.

i.e. I can give out the personal number and when away on business simply leave it at home, and not have the issue of the wrong call in the wrong place.

Family and vanilla friends simply use the work mobile to call me.

Not all of us have the two phones because we don't want a wife to know, simply is a good way of avoiding silly incidents.

As for being given a number, did (from another site) have some odd phone calls from a group of girls, was fun but really just a tease session at end of day, they wanted a little dirty chat on speaker phone it seems.

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Sounds bad, but it is for this reason I have a work and a personal mobile.

i.e. I can give out the personal number and when away on business simply leave it at home, and not have the issue of the wrong call in the wrong place.

Family and vanilla friends simply use the work mobile to call me.

Not all of us have the two phones because we don't want a wife to know, simply is a good way of avoiding silly incidents.

As for being given a number, did (from another site) have some odd phone calls from a group of girls, was fun but really just a tease session at end of day, they wanted a little dirty chat on speaker phone it seems.

over a year ago

Its never really a problem as PAYG sims are very cheep or often free and most will have an old phone lying around. For a small outlay you can have a second phone which is not going to give problems so i personally wouldn't have an issue ringing whilst on lone to prove authenticity.

over a year ago

Personally, I don't see what the woman's problem is! There are hundreds of single men on site. If she chose to contact an attached man and he is unable to contact her...quelle surprise...when she wants, then why the drama?!!

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I've had someone send me her mob number unsolicited. Eventually decided to take the 'bait' (being quite inquisitive). Nice lady. Hope we might meet up for a coffee sometime and see if any sparks are there.

Post new Message to Thread