Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The Secret Smile Monday club

Jump to newest

By *aisyandDuke OP   Couple
over a year ago

Formby

Hands up who got through Monday at work with a Secret Smile. Nothing beats being able to respond to "good weekend mate?" with a little grin "yeah great, just met up with some friends" while thinking about the outrageously decadent night you ha!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andtsurreyCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

Definitely secret giggles here. We have had loads of people ask what we got up to on our weekend away. First visit to Chameleons hasn't featured in the reply yet!!

K and T

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep I had one if those today...a very good weekend

over a year ago

No smile yet but a phone call later might change it

over a year ago

love the secret side of this life - when asked what are you doing this weekend and we say going into town to meet some girlfriends (all girls party) -- out with him to a see a couple we know (fun at someones house) - off to meet up with the usual crowd and have a drink (club meet) -- never had to answer to how did it go with a 'oh it was a rubbish night we should have stayed home' yet -

By *aisyandDuke OP   Couple
over a year ago

Formby

Excellent glad to hear we're not the only ones! Quite like having a secret alt life. Especially if I'm out with guys as well who are eyeing up girls. And I'm thinking 'well this would be so much more fun with Daisy when we can both screw'!

Post new Message to Thread