Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

anybody agree?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have never been to a sex club (sorry if this isn't the term that is used) and one of the big reasons is the price and the fact that as a single male I would/could be paying more than a couple and 100% more than a single women.

Is it just me that thinks this is wrong???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the term your looking for is swinging club a sex club is different in that they have paid girls working there. There are many different clubs with different priced entry fees to suit perhaps have a search and try and find one that you can afford

over a year ago

Sorry yes how can I change that I know I didn't mean sex club as it's a totally different thing.

But I don't think I will find any swinging club that the man's fees are the same as couples or women.

Is this not because they know the man will pay the price for the possibility of sex inside??

over a year ago

There are NO garuantees you will get sex and its a club just like any other club. pay up ffs then you can come back on here with lots of veris and tell all the other single guys what a fab time you had eh?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

It all comes down to supply and demand. If you made single male entry the same as females and couples. The club would be just a sausage fest and I doubt many straight or even bi men would want that.

over a year ago

Seriously if for some reason I ended up single the last thing I'd do is go to a club, I've seen poor men in there pay anything up to 50 quid to get in then stroll round all night and get ignored,

The pricing is a bit unfair but as long as men keep going there going to charge it,

over a year ago

"It all comes down to supply and demand. If you made single male entry the same as females and couples. The club would be just a sausage fest and I doubt many straight or even bi men would want that."

This isn't really true, you could limit the number of men per night, 10 men limit all paying 20 quid the same as a couple a club would fill them places easy,

Let's be honest some couples want single men some more than 1, so people would still attend if the prices were equal

over a year ago

"Seriously if for some reason I ended up single the last thing I'd do is go to a club, I've seen poor men in there pay anything up to 50 quid to get in then stroll round all night and get ignored,

The pricing is a bit unfair but as long as men keep going there going to charge it, "

over a year ago

"Seriously if for some reason I ended up single the last thing I'd do is go to a club, I've seen poor men in there pay anything up to 50 quid to get in then stroll round all night and get ignored,

The pricing is a bit unfair but as long as men keep going there going to charge it, "

Thank you atleast you understand what I'm saying.

I understand that there are more desperate men out there than women so as a business it makes sense to charge the men just as you will see in pubs and nightclubs, but what I'm saying in this day and age where people are calling for equal rights it seems (like now) if a man asks for this he is moaning?

over a year ago

You know the costs so your options are pay, not go, or try and find a lady friend to attend with,

Unfortunately sex sells, and that sex is controlled by the ladies in clubs,

Try been a man in a couple and get ignored as if your not even there while people try to chat up your wife

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

If you go to townhouse membership is free and some nights its £20 to get in that's not much for a night out watching people having sex,

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's the status quo atm. Does the op think he could run a club and charge all genders the same and it would work?

I'd like to see it outlawed for private clubs to discriminate - clubs of all types. But, this model kind of seems to just about keep a fair number of clubs in business.

over a year ago

"It all comes down to supply and demand. If you made single male entry the same as females and couples. The club would be just a sausage fest and I doubt many straight or even bi men would want that.

This isn't really true, you could limit the number of men per night, 10 men limit all paying 20 quid the same as a couple a club would fill them places easy,

Let's be honest some couples want single men some more than 1, so people would still attend if the prices were equal"

over a year ago

"If you go to townhouse membership is free and some nights its £20 to get in that's not much for a night out watching people having sex, "

See this is the issue I have 20 quid is a lot of money just to watch people have sex, I'm certainly not a watcher so a club would more than likely be a waste of money for me, it is easier to pull in a nightclub than it is in a swingers club

Post new Message to Thread