Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

banter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey just testing the water to see who's up for some banter!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey just testing the water to see who's up for some banter! "

Wat wiv a nerd ?lol

over a year ago

"Hey just testing the water to see who's up for some banter!

Wat wiv a nerd ?lol "

meow

over a year ago

Haha well yes... Unless nerdism offends you

over a year ago

When I get involved in banter it usually ends up with the other person hitting the block button.

over a year ago

"When I get involved in banter it usually ends up with the other person hitting the block button. "

Haha surely it can't be that bad!

over a year ago

"When I get involved in banter it usually ends up with the other person hitting the block button. "

haha the same thing happens with us!! We love a bit of banter, but apparently we get over excited and go straight from 'banter' to 'completely inappropriate c***s' ....there's no inbetween!!

Juicy x

over a year ago

"Hey just testing the water to see who's up for some banter!

Wat wiv a nerd ?lol "

Pmsl!

I like you.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"When I get involved in banter it usually ends up with the other person hitting the block button.

haha the same thing happens with us!! We love a bit of banter, but apparently we get over excited and go straight from 'banter' to 'completely inappropriate c***s' ....there's no inbetween!!

Juicy x"

The same happens to us....I think that some people just do not get our sense of humour...hey ho....

over a year ago

Happens to me all the time. I look at it another filter to get rid people I have no interest in.

over a year ago

"When I get involved in banter it usually ends up with the other person hitting the block button.

Happens to me all the time. I look at it another filter to get rid people I have no interest in."

That's a good point actually at least you know its just someone you won't get on with

over a year ago

" The same happens to us....I think that some people just do not get our sense of humour...hey ho.... "

What can you do? some people are just uptight and don't appreciate the intellectual genius it takes to be able to deliver quality banter whilst ripping the piss out of them......they should be thanking us really lol! #justsayin

over a year ago

Happens to me all the time. I look at it another filter to get rid people I have no interest in.

That's a good point actually at least you know its just someone you won't get on with "

Exactly

over a year ago

Love banter (Mr) life can be so hard at times so I try and use banter to make life not to serious .

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

" The same happens to us....I think that some people just do not get our sense of humour...hey ho....

What can you do? some people are just uptight and don't appreciate the intellectual genius it takes to be able to deliver quality banter whilst ripping the piss out of them......they should be thanking us really lol! #justsayin"

Exactly!! We are doing them a service...helping them to see all of their flaws with light-hearted repartee...they should think of it as personal development....

over a year ago

That's a good point actually at least you know its just someone you won't get on with "

Imagine the disappointment though when you have had quality bants with someone over the messages and then when they turn up it becomes clear they have been googling their come backs and stealing from reddit, and infact possess ZERO craic of their own....thats happened to us before

over a year ago

" The same happens to us....I think that some people just do not get our sense of humour...hey ho....

What can you do? some people are just uptight and don't appreciate the intellectual genius it takes to be able to deliver quality banter whilst ripping the piss out of them......they should be thanking us really lol! #justsayin"

You Geordies need a sense of humour to have football teams you got up there

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/03/15 13:15:17]

over a year ago

I can do Essex Banta!!!

over a year ago

"I can do Essex Banta!!! "

Behave you have to have a sense of humour first

over a year ago

"Love banter (Mr) life can be so hard at times so I try and use banter to make life not to serious . "

I couldn't agree more if you don't have a laugh in life you just go crazy!

over a year ago

"Love banter (Mr) life can be so hard at times so I try and use banter to make life not to serious .

I couldn't agree more if you don't have a laugh in life you just go crazy!

"

I've been called crazy a few times and it's been confirmed by my doctor

over a year ago

There is nothing wrong with a bit of crazy it's my main feature I'll have you know lol

over a year ago

"There is nothing wrong with a bit of crazy it's my main feature I'll have you know lol"

We must have the same doctor

over a year ago

"There is nothing wrong with a bit of crazy it's my main feature I'll have you know lol

We must have the same doctor "

Haha I agree so maybe we aren't crazy it's just a bad doctor!

over a year ago

Your mum.

over a year ago

Taxi!

Post new Message to Thread