Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

MILF

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many women who consider themselves to be a MILF actually engage in sleeping with men from the age of 18 to 25? I would like to know because that's my goals on here

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck fella

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your goal is to sleep with men between 18-25?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I may be tempted to make an exception, but it hasn't happened so far.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Juicy has been a MILF for 11 years. So that means I was sleeping with one when I was 18. Woohoo go me!!

A MILF is a mom I'd like to fuck. I think a lot of people confuse MILF and cougar. Depending where u go in Britain you could have a mom at 16 if not younger as people have children younger now a days. some people's idea of a milf is a 40+ year old fitty.

How do you define a MILF?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/03/15 10:52:37]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Your goal is to sleep with men between 18-25? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I may be tempted to make an exception, but it hasn't happened so far."

Well if you decide you won't go with a 25 year old then maybe consider going about 4 years higher.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Juicy has been a MILF for 11 years. So that means I was sleeping with one when I was 18. Woohoo go me!!

A MILF is a mom I'd like to fuck. I think a lot of people confuse MILF and cougar. Depending where u go in Britain you could have a mom at 16 if not younger as people have children younger now a days. some people's idea of a milf is a 40+ year old fitty.

How do you define a MILF? "

Ok, so does this mean " I'm a milf" whoop!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello sailor

Reply privately

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"Your goal is to sleep with men between 18-25? "

Naughty naughty!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Juicy has been a MILF for 11 years. So that means I was sleeping with one when I was 18. Woohoo go me!!

Ok, so does this mean " I'm a milf" whoop!! "

yep

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok, so does this mean " I'm a milf" whoop!! yep "

Yeah, baby yeah!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah your a MILF. your a fortyish year old fitty

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah your a MILF. your a fortyish year old fitty "

42 and exceedingly filthy, no Mr Kipling cakes for this muff muffler!!! Thank you hun xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was seduced by married 33 told milf when 19 lasted 15 years learnt a lot about pleasing a woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Your goal is to sleep with men between 18-25?

Naughty naughty!! "

You know I can't resist an opportunity like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

42 and exceedingly filthy, no Mr Kipling cakes for this muff muffler!!! Thank you hun xx "

Your a fittie for any age, love your eyes could dive into them and spend forever there, Vickie xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

42 and exceedingly filthy, no Mr Kipling cakes for this muff muffler!!! Thank you hun xx

Your a fittie for any age, love your eyes could dive into them and spend forever there, Vickie xxx"

Oh my, you can dive anywhere you like my dear, grrrr!!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not looking for men no haha and from what I can see there is a lack in numbers of cougars and milfs on this site

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I be a DILF please

Reply privately