Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Watching

Jump to newest

By *d667 OP   Man
over a year ago

bicester

Always fancied doing this. Any couple on here fancy letting come to watch them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love this too although my wish was to watch the hubby fucking his wife's ass while she was in doggie position.

over a year ago

We have had a fantasy for ages which so far at least remains unfulfilled.

We want to invite a bunch of guys back to our hotel room where Mrs J will firstly do a striptease before playing with a range of sex toys.

The guys are all allowed to play with their cocks as she invites me onto the bed to perform a live sex show.

The voyeurs are able to get as close to the action as they want but without actual contact.

After I cum over Mrs J's face they are then allowed to spray their cum all over her naked body.

By *ipswingCouple
over a year ago

portrush

our friend loves this ... mind you his fingers cant keep from wandering..

over a year ago

"We have had a fantasy for ages which so far at least remains unfulfilled.

We want to invite a bunch of guys back to our hotel room where Mrs J will firstly do a striptease before playing with a range of sex toys.

The guys are all allowed to play with their cocks as she invites me onto the bed to perform a live sex show.

The voyeurs are able to get as close to the action as they want but without actual contact.

After I cum over Mrs J's face they are then allowed to spray their cum all over her naked body."

I'm sure you'll get plenty of volunteers

over a year ago

After I cum over Mrs J's face they are then allowed to spray their cum all over her naked body.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of volunteers"

That would be great. Mrs J just loves the idea of lying naked on a bed playing with her clot whilst a group of total strangers sprayed her body with cum.

over a year ago

After I cum over Mrs J's face they are then allowed to spray their cum all over her naked body."

we have done this a cple of times but only with 2 guys watching so far, hopefully more guys soon hee hee,

its hard to get four guys together at one time, we normally do this at clubs so may be worth you trying a club

Post new Message to Thread