Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Discretion

Jump to newest

By *remiumChocolate_milk OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I know this is a swinging site and for a lot of people the aim is to get notches on their bed post, but I'd be mightily put of by someone who had a large number of verifications in a very short space of time.

I'd also be put off if in a chat room I saw someone mentioning how many meets they'd arranged for the coming week.

In my eyes this is a total lack of discretion. Isn't anything supposed to be private in this lifestyle?

Are people happy to get their dick or pussy wet knowing these things?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I am happy to get my dick wet and tick few of my old bed notch

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I'd rather have a wank...

over a year ago

I never talk about how many meets and im.not here for notches

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I can imagine that some blokes are here for notches more than women, but some people, regardless of gender, choose to list too many veris and it really puts me off.

over a year ago

Verifications can also be for social meets so why be put off?

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Everyone seems to have an opinion about how people should behave on Fab - and all the opinions are different.

For us the basic principle is that as long as no one is hurting or abusing anyone let them be.

If you don't like people with lots of veris leave them alone. If you like people with lots of veris seek them out. Seems pretty straightforward really.

we think a lack of discretion is only important when you start naming people.

over a year ago

I have a few veris in a short space. that's because its a new account and they have re verified me. ive only met one man and a couple this year.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Verifications can also be for social meets so why be put off? "

over a year ago

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I can imagine that some blokes are here for notches more than women, but some people, regardless of gender, choose to list too many veris and it really puts me off. "

Aw now, I never thought that my actions meeting men for sex on a site set up to enable people to meet for sex (amongst other things) would put people off. I shall remove them all forthwith!

Actually, no, I don't care. In fact showing my veris (oh, and by the way, you'll never know how many I DO have because I don't show them all ) helps me to filter out the people who choose to judge me for doing the very thing I joined this site for.

If you don't like what you see, on profiles or chat, move on. Don't sneer and judge them because they choose to use this site differently to you.

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Obviously social veris are a different kettle of fish!

over a year ago

"I can imagine that some blokes are here for notches more than women, but some people, regardless of gender, choose to list too many veris and it really puts me off.

Aw now, I never thought that my actions meeting men for sex on a site set up to enable people to meet for sex (amongst other things) would put people off. I shall remove them all forthwith!

Actually, no, I don't care. In fact showing my veris (oh, and by the way, you'll never know how many I DO have because I don't show them all ) helps me to filter out the people who choose to judge me for doing the very thing I joined this site for.

If you don't like what you see, on profiles or chat, move on. Don't sneer and judge them because they choose to use this site differently to you."

over a year ago

"Obviously social veris are a different kettle of fish! "
so what exactly are you looking for on here? its not a dating site

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I can imagine that some blokes are here for notches more than women, but some people, regardless of gender, choose to list too many veris and it really puts me off.

If you don't like what you see, on profiles or chat, move on. Don't sneer and judge them because they choose to use this site differently to you."

I don't swear. I'm just saying that people could show a little discretion by not publishing one or two if they're meeting a new person everyday.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I can imagine that some blokes are here for notches more than women, but some people, regardless of gender, choose to list too many veris and it really puts me off. "

So you would be fine if they hid them all away from you despite possibly having 1000s that you couldn't see

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Obviously social veris are a different kettle of fish! so what exactly are you looking for on here? its not a dating site "

Well I don't want to feel I'm on a conveyor belt. Nor do I want to snog someone knowing that they've probably had a cock in their mouth just hours before.

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 19:58:59]

over a year ago

If you don't like what you see, on profiles or chat, move on. Don't sneer and judge them because they choose to use this site differently to you.

I don't swear. I'm just saying that people could show a little discretion by not publishing one or two if they're meeting a new person everyday. "

its their profiles. How they choose to run their profiles is up to them

over a year ago

We keep our veris quite low just enough to be relevant and proof that we are real. We could chase down them if we want but don't feel the need

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

So you would be fine if they hid them all away from you despite possibly having 1000s that you couldn't see "

What I don't see I don't know

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 19:58:59]"
think ur on the wrong site.

over a year ago

So you would be fine if they hid them all away from you despite possibly having 1000s that you couldn't see

What I don't see I don't know "

how would u know if she sucked someones cock before seeing u (thats if u got ameet)

As not everyone veris

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I went to a party a couple of weeks ago and got verified maybe 8 times.....I didn't have sex with 8 people

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 19:58:59] think ur on the wrong site."

he needs judgementalswingers

over a year ago

would it put you off licking if she told you she had just finished her period? pmsl

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 19:58:59] think ur on the wrong site.

he needs judgementalswingers "

P.O.F

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

how would u know if she sucked someones cock before seeing u (thats if u got ameet)

As not everyone veris "

If she was verified the day before then the likelihood is that a cock has at least penetrative her lips.

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 19:58:59] think ur on the wrong site.

he needs judgementalswingers P.O.F "

lolol

over a year ago

I never kiss and tell its just tacky otherwise.

What happens in Lisa stays in Lisa.

over a year ago

As not everyone veris

If she was verified the day before then the likelihood is that a cock has at least penetrative her lips. "

but I guess u can fuck a few hours before u meet someone

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

No judgements here just a bit of discretion might be nice instead of flaunting your sexual prowess.

over a year ago

not bothered myself, i'm here for sex and have as much sex as i want or not. although i'm not aiming to have loads of different guys for sex it can just happen that way because regulars aren't available as regular as i'd like them to be.

none of my verifications are for socials.

over a year ago

"No judgements here just a bit of discretion might be nice instead of flaunting your sexual prowess. "

its swinging not dating

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I never kiss and tell its just tacky otherwise.

What happens in Lisa stays in Lisa. "

At least Lisa understands...

Do people have to publish a verification just because it contains nice words?

over a year ago

I dont publish my veris

I dont need to.

over a year ago

VERIS ARE TO PROVE UR REAL.

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I dont publish my veris

I dont need to."

Well you don't need to argue then because I'm referring to people other than yourself, Jacqs

By *ilmisseCouple
over a year ago

leicestershire

"its swinging not dating "

This site can be used for anyone whether they are looking for swinging or dating, much like your previous comment saying...

"its their profiles. How they choose to run their profiles is up to the"

Its their profile so they can do what they like with it on here

over a year ago

ur preference is for people not to show them. their preference is to show them. no winners here lol.

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"VERIS ARE TO PROVE UR REAL."

Jeez, I'm just expressing my opinion. Yes, I know verifications prove that you're real but I'm just saying that loads in a short space of time may prove more than that.

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I didn't say no veris, did I?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"No judgements here just a bit of discretion might be nice instead of flaunting your sexual prowess. "

Well if a guy doesn't show his veris then women think 'oh, he's ashamed so I won't meet him', so there are people out there who prefer to know that they are with a guy who has an active and fulfilling time on here, instead of a guy who might have had one verification 4 years ago and who hasn't managed to get a meet since.

Some people might care about the number of verifications people have, but instead of saying it lacks discretion on a forum, they choose to be discrete and keep quiet.

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

You are judging. You are judging people on what ypu view as "discretion"

The world is full of people who are ready to make comment on who and how many people a person has slept with. This site should be somewhere it doesn't matter.

By *ilmisseCouple
over a year ago

leicestershire

"ur preference is for people not to show them. their preference is to show them. no winners here lol."

I dont think its that, its a case of being discrete thats all. I agree with the OP, too many verification's are a turn off for us and this topic has come up a few times in the past and a lot agree and disagree for the same reasons being mentioned on here. But its the same answer, if you dont like it just move on to the next profile. easy

over a year ago

"I'd rather have a wank... "
Taxi!

over a year ago

You would rather not know the truth,fair enough. If you asked a woman how often she met would you want her to lie to you? I'm more put off by your terminology-saying sex is getting your genitals wet than by how often someone meets

over a year ago

It's not flaunting your sexual prowess, it's showing your sexual history to a small degree.

Mine show what type of guy i will meet up with, and give an idea of what i'm like on meets. I find hiding things about yourself and being dishonest bad taste but whatever.

over a year ago

I;ve never understood the logic of judging someone on a swinging site for having too many meets. If how they swing isn't for you just pass them by?

over a year ago

And by saying the aim of a lot of people is for bed post notches says to me you jump to conclusions and are judgemental. If asked I would say this world isn't one you fit into

over a year ago

bet ur sorry to posted now lol.

By *ilmisseCouple
over a year ago

leicestershire

"bet ur sorry to posted now lol."

why would he be sorry?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 20:31:32]

over a year ago

I really couldn't care less what others do. If they do something I don't agree with then I won't interact with them. I don't give them a second thought as I'm too busy having my own fun.

over a year ago

not getting the response he wanted.

over a year ago

"I really couldn't care less what others do. If they do something I don't agree with then I won't interact with them. I don't give them a second thought as I'm too busy having my own fun."

this

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Ive been trying to respond but it hasn't let me

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

The veris that I have seen tend to follow a particular route anyhow!

over a year ago

"The veris that I have seen tend to follow a particular route anyhow!"
which is?

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

You don't sound like a swinger to me!

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Verifications usually include one of the following statements:

A great girl, treat her right

Never had my cock sucked better

Wetter than a (insert appropriate term here)

Just a swinger looking to show some discretion, here

over a year ago

"Verifications usually include one of the following statements:

A great girl, treat her right

Never had my cock sucked better

Wetter than a (insert appropriate term here)

Just a swinger looking to show some discretion, here "

fair enough

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Get your coat Romeo you might just have pulled........if you show discretion.PMSL

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 21:06:02]

over a year ago

I was thinking much the same earlier. How people publish their sexual activities for everyone to see..... Why??? Attention???

Lots of detailed verifications make me just think "get a life, some self respect and some discretion you tw*t"

Obviously that's just my opinion tho lol

over a year ago

"VERIS ARE TO PROVE UR REAL.

Jeez, I'm just expressing my opinion. Yes, I know verifications prove that you're real but I'm just saying that loads in a short space of time may prove more than that. "

That they are sexually active and happy to meet. And now many is too many. One a week... Two a week..

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"

I was thinking much the same earlier. How people publish their sexual activities for everyone to see..... Why??? Attention???

Lots of detailed verifications make me just think "get a life, some self respect and some discretion you tw*t"

Obviously that's just my opinion tho lol"

Six men in two months isn't bad going.

over a year ago

"

Obviously that's just my opinion tho lol

Six men in two months isn't bad going. "

Do I feel the need to show everyone my business tho? Nope I show my meet history so people know I'm genuine. However what I get up to is none of yours or anyone else's business ... And for you info, 4 of them verifications are from men I met years ago, they just verified me on my new account because I am so dam amazing and unforgettable...

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Two or three published verifications is enough to let you know that everything's in working order, rather than two or three a week.

over a year ago

"Two or three published verifications is enough to let you know that everything's in working order, rather than two or three a week. "

over a year ago

I publish all my verifications and my verification summary. It is how a guage if somebody is on ky wavelength. If they dont like the number of verifications then they wont message. So everybody is happy.

Its each to their own what is a turn on or a turn off. I like to see who somebody has met, as gives me an idea as to their standards and also what they are like.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Obviously social veris are a different kettle of fish! so what exactly are you looking for on here? its not a dating site

Well I don't want to feel I'm on a conveyor belt. Nor do I want to snog someone knowing that they've probably had a cock in their mouth just hours before. "

In a swinging situation you might find yourself kissing somone who had had a cock in their mouth a few seconds ago!

Perhaps the OP is after dates not swinging.

Him

over a year ago

Bed notches? Sounds like an 18 year old in a nightclub.

Up to other people how they go about ones buisness.

If you don' t like them type move on.

Her

By *auren001Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

So you would be fine if they hid them all away from you despite possibly having 1000s that you couldn't see "

What his eyes dont see, his heart cant grieve for

over a year ago

"Obviously social veris are a different kettle of fish! so what exactly are you looking for on here? its not a dating site

Well I don't want to feel I'm on a conveyor belt. Nor do I want to snog someone knowing that they've probably had a cock in their mouth just hours before.

I agree...in a club I may take one cock...then another....then lick a girls ass then kiss a guy xx

In a swinging situation you might find yourself kissing somone who had had a cock in their mouth a few seconds ago!

Perhaps the OP is after dates not swinging.

Him"

over a year ago

I feel the kid is little jaded and close to upset at the idea of what goes on in this site, I do after with what others have said mind... It may not be the best place for you if peoples veris are winding you up...

I love talking to meets about great sex they've had or ate planning to have...you learn a little more and open the mind.

This isn't always the best place to feel like a unique and cherished snowflake...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"However what I get up to is none of yours or anyone else's business ..."

Irony.

over a year ago

"I feel the kid is little jaded and close to upset at the idea of what goes on in this site, I do after with what others have said mind... It may not be the best place for you if peoples veris are winding you up...

I love talking to meets about great sex they've had or ate planning to have...you learn a little more and open the mind.

This isn't always the best place to feel like a unique and cherished snowflake..."

I agree completely. I love reading about my friends fucking etc...turns me on. If you love swinging...its part of the thrill.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I think I understand what the OP is trying to say: He doesn't want to feel like he is merely the next in line on a conveyor belt of meaningless shags. He has self worth and wants to feel like the woman doesn't simply see him as an available cock.

I'm also willingly to wager if a single female had started this thread the responses would have been entirely different.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I think I understand what the OP is trying to say: He doesn't want to feel like he is merely the next in line on a conveyor belt of meaningless shags. He has self worth and wants to feel like the woman doesn't simply see him as an available cock.

I'm also willingly to wager if a single female had started this thread the responses would have been entirely different."

No, most women who post about seeing people with multiple verifications making them queasy get the same reaction.

And who says someone who meets a lot of men views them all as just cocks? There may be women out there like that but that's easily discerned from their profiles.

over a year ago

Play by your rules and leave others to play by theirs, one of the great things about this site is choice, everyone gets to choose who they do and don't meet. People like different things in life, wouldn't do for us all to be the same

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I think I understand what the OP is trying to say: He doesn't want to feel like he is merely the next in line on a conveyor belt of meaningless shags. He has self worth and wants to feel like the woman doesn't simply see him as an available cock.

I'm also willingly to wager if a single female had started this thread the responses would have been entirely different.

No, most women who post about seeing people with multiple verifications making them queasy get the same reaction.

And who says someone who meets a lot of men views them all as just cocks? There may be women out there like that but that's easily discerned from their profiles."

Yeah, right. If a female had started the thread the white knights would've galloped out on their steeds and the female responders wouldn't have been so disparaging . . . Generally.

over a year ago

But the veris someone has don't necessarily correlate to how many they might be meeting in a week. This isnt information that's going to provide accurate statistics. Perhaps the OP is just happier not knowing? I'm discreet about whom I meet, but in respect of my other life; on Fab it's good to be able to talk to like minded people. It's almost a relief sometimes.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Mine are all on show as is my summary...also, I've had repeat meets where we don't verify each other again, and a lot of folk I've shagged have left the site (actually, bits of them ended up in my trophy room and the leftovers are decomposing in the cellar...)

If someone doesn't like the fact that I've got veris into triple figures then they won't bother contacting me and I'll be none the wiser and carry on using my profile as I wish

over a year ago

Well I don't want to feel I'm on a conveyor belt. Nor do I want to snog someone knowing that they've probably had a cock in their mouth just hours before. "

What a lovely gentleman!

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

over a year ago

"I never talk about how many meets and im.not here for notches"

Same here it is quality friendships , and a nice boy never tells. I have a few verifications up from.good friends and that's it

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Two or three published verifications is enough to let you know that everything's in working order, rather than two or three a week. "

Who are you to say what is 'enough' on someone else's profile? Live and let live - you run your profile how you see fit, so other people are entitled to do the same! If you don't like something you see, move on - it's that easy

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Thanks for the debate, Fabbers, it's been interesting to read everyone's views but let's not get this twisted; I was originally referring to those who choose to publish multiple verifications in a very short space of time.

For me, at least less is more appealing.

over a year ago

I could tar the OP with the brush used for a fair amount of men here and say if he was offered sex by 4 different women this week,all on different days,and they all only had a few very nice verifications from very nice people saying what lovely women they are,he would have his pants down quicker than you can say verification He just wouldn't want to be verified by all of them

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

over a year ago

"Thanks for the debate, Fabbers, it's been interesting to read everyone's views but let's not get this twisted; I was originally referring to those who choose to publish multiple verifications in a very short space of time.

"

does your partner know your on here?

over a year ago

The easy solution is, if you don't like what you see move on until you find something you do. As your are making negative comments about how some people use their profile your coming across as judgemental, so I will make a judgemental comment about what your saying.

Maybe your put out by all these people who are here getting meets and having lots of sex because these people are turning you down? It's easy to make judgements and get it totally wrong.

Just let people conduct themselves as they wish and you do the same.

over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Thanks for the debate, Fabbers, it's been interesting to read everyone's views but let's not get this twisted; I was originally referring to those who choose to publish multiple verifications in a very short space of time.

does your partner know your on here?"

No partner here, buddy

over a year ago

"I never kiss and tell its just tacky otherwise.

What happens in Lisa stays in Lisa.

At least Lisa understands...

Do people have to publish a verification just because it contains nice words? "

No they don't have to at all ....

But if they want to then they will ... as we do .

And what you or others think doesn't bother us one bit

over a year ago

"I know this is a swinging site and for a lot of people the aim is to get notches on their bed post, but I'd be mightily put of by someone who had a large number of verifications in a very short space of time.

I'd also be put off if in a chat room I saw someone mentioning how many meets they'd arranged for the coming week.

In my eyes this is a total lack of discretion. Isn't anything supposed to be private in this lifestyle?

Are people happy to get their dick or pussy wet knowing these things? "

You can choose not to meet them then. Everyone here is free to do what they want

over a year ago

I get the feeling this site REALLY isn't for you mate

over a year ago

"Everyone seems to have an opinion about how people should behave on Fab - and all the opinions are different.

For us the basic principle is that as long as no one is hurting or abusing anyone let them be.

If you don't like people with lots of veris leave them alone. If you like people with lots of veris seek them out. Seems pretty straightforward really.

we think a lack of discretion is only important when you start naming people."

This why are you bothered what someone else does?

over a year ago

"I know this is a swinging site and for a lot of people the aim is to get notches on their bed post, but I'd be mightily put of by someone who had a large number of verifications in a very short space of time.

Are people happy to get their dick or pussy wet knowing these things? "

Yes, sometimes, doesn't bother me. Also doesn't bother me. I don't. Some things are. I'm sure they are.

over a year ago

"

Maybe your put out by all these people who are here getting meets and having lots of sex because these people are turning you down? It's easy to make judgements and get it totally wrong.

Just let people conduct themselves as they wish and you do the same. "

over a year ago

does your partner know your on here?

No partner here, buddy "

wow wonder why?

over a year ago

"

They could have re joined and contacted old friends they met before and got a few in a short space of time, they could have attended an organised social and got half a dozen or so in one night. You do your thing and let others do theirs, like anything on a profile, if it puts you off then move on.

over a year ago

Being honest

when i talk to people on here verifications are one of the things i don't actually look at. if i see the green tick i know they are what they claim to be the person i want to chat to

with a view of meeting them i wouldn't go by veris, i go by the person how they act and things like that

its just another filter to some

over a year ago

"Being honest

when i talk to people on here verifications are one of the things i don't actually look at. if i see the green tick i know they are what they claim to be the person i want to chat to

with a view of meeting them i wouldn't go by veris, i go by the person how they act and things like that

its just another filter to some "

I agree. Why judge someone on what a total stranger has said about them, make your own mind up.

over a year ago

"Being honest

I agree. Why judge someone on what a total stranger has said about them, make your own mind up."

everyone deserves a change

over a year ago

"Being honest

I agree. Why judge someone on what a total stranger has said about them, make your own mind up.

everyone deserves a change "

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

We don't show all our veries plus at times it may be a week or so before we give a veri or visa versa. So some may well see 3 or 4 veries in any one week, but those meets could have been a cpl weeks ago? And not actually all in the one week?

People are always gonna use this site and all its tools how they wish to... If certain profiles/ veries don't float ya boat then concentrate on those that do?

We aint that bothered with how/what/where/ when others do whatever.... When you meet others at clubs some are not even on fab ... And if they are then , fab credentials hardly ever spoken about.

Can't see why people judge others when at end of day we all here for same thing however its sugar coated

Post new Message to Thread