Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Looks and age are not an issue

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looks and age are not an issue is it to other members as it seem it is for most good luck to all and have fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't understand your question.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

so you still think that women should have sex with just anybody then?

over a year ago

May I respectfully refer you to the Shallow discussion going on in the forum?

Do you expect people to have sex with you and discount attraction then?

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

They are issues for me and most people here.

over a year ago

I think he's asking if looks and age are an issue?

If so then yes... I don't want to fuck anyone the same age or older than my dad.... And looks? Well I guess so but one person's handsome is another person's hell no so I'm not sure if it matters what anyone else thinks.... I would just concentrate on the people that do fancy you

over a year ago

"May I respectfully refer you to the Shallow discussion going on in the forum?

Do you expect people to have sex with you and discount attraction then? "

I do but I'm special. It's such a foolish concept. 'Oh not really a fan of you but fuck it you're available' is not how it works

over a year ago

Looks and age not an issue? Good luck, fella.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Op this is meant respectfully and kindly, you need to stop these posts they're showing you in a bad light. I said earlier why not try being positive, you yourself admire that quality.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think he's asking if looks and age are an issue?

If so then yes... I don't want to fuck anyone the same age or older than my dad.... And looks? Well I guess so but one person's handsome is another person's hell no so I'm not sure if it matters what anyone else thinks.... I would just concentrate on the people that do fancy you "

May I suggest a little research on the green arrow?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Looks and age are a BIG issue for me and I will not change that

over a year ago

If so then yes... I don't want to fuck anyone the same age or older than my dad.... And looks? Well I guess so but one person's handsome is another person's hell no so I'm not sure if it matters what anyone else thinks.... I would just concentrate on the people that do fancy you

May I suggest a little research on the green arrow? "

Oh wow.... Just wow

over a year ago

May I suggest a little research on the green arrow? "

Good lord, maybe a little positivity is needed.........

over a year ago

I sometimes think people would be happier if we threw the rules of attraction out the window and just charity fuck everybody.

over a year ago

"Looks and age are not an issue is it to other members as it seem it is for most good luck to all and have fun"

OP what the actual fuck is an ingrate?

over a year ago

We have the right to make informed decisions about who we meet!

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Who really looks at the mantelpiece whilst stoking the fire

I mean get real people ffs

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Most people I imagine.

There's some seriously odd looking people on here (I may be one of them) but I'm sure on some level we are all choosy.

over a year ago

Are you telling me or asking me???

over a year ago

We certainly would check out the mantelpiece don't want it falling apart on us that's for sure

over a year ago

"Who really looks at the mantelpiece whilst stoking the fire

I mean get real people ffs "

Sometimes the fire burns your eyes...I mean REALLY burns the eyes...!

over a year ago

He's saying it is an issue. I only meet men who appeal to me and wouldn't have pity sex for any reason. I may have had sex with men someone else might think isn't very attractive,but that's a matter of taste. If no one was interested in me on here I wouldn't stay and I wouldn't complain or bemoan others' preferences.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I personally couldn't care less how old someone is. How long someone's been on this planet mean's jack shit to me. Why would it.

What they look like however is obviously important as there has to be a physical attraction. Also what's going on between the ears is also just as important.

over a year ago

"He's saying it is an issue. I only meet men who appeal to me and wouldn't have pity sex for any reason. I may have had sex with men someone else might think isn't very attractive,but that's a matter of taste. If no one was interested in me on here I wouldn't stay and I wouldn't complain or bemoan others' preferences. "

Here here

Is rather be selective thanks

over a year ago

"He's saying it is an issue. I only meet men who appeal to me and wouldn't have pity sex for any reason. I may have had sex with men someone else might think isn't very attractive,but that's a matter of taste. If no one was interested in me on here I wouldn't stay and I wouldn't complain or bemoan others' preferences.

Here here

Is rather be selective thanks "

Being selective is one of the most complained about things on here. I don't want sex with people who just want sex.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

If age and looks weren't important, then sod Fab - I'd become a prostitute

over a year ago

Green Arrow and status says it all.

over a year ago

Within reason, age isn't a big issue, but looks, do you really want to have sex with someone you find unattractive????

For me, knowing that I turn her on, mind, body and looks is paramount, I don't want a sympathy shag, in fact I don't want a shag, I want passion, lust, tactile erotic filthy sex, lingering kisses, and that isn't going to happen if we don't find each other attractive.

I just don't get it

over a year ago

I couldn't have sex with someone who I wasn't physically attracted to, they could have the nicest personality in the world but I'm not looking at that when I'm having sex, nice people are for talking to attractive people are for shagging

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Personally, I'm sick and tired of his assumption that 'women on fab only fuck one type of man' because they won't fuck him.

My inbox is often frequented by the entitled such as he and no amount of discussion results in anything other than insults and more misogyny.

OP, your woe is me attitude is truly dreadful and most likely the real reason women (not females) turn you down.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Personally, I'm sick and tired of his assumption that 'women on fab only fuck one type of man' because they won't fuck him.

My inbox is often frequented by the entitled such as he and no amount of discussion results in anything other than insults and more misogyny.

OP, your woe is me attitude is truly dreadful and most likely the real reason women (not females) turn you down."

Well Topsy, someone had to say it.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Personally, I'm sick and tired of his assumption that 'women on fab only fuck one type of man' because they won't fuck him.

OP, your woe is me attitude is truly dreadful and most likely the real reason women (not females) turn you down."

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

OP, your woe is me attitude is truly dreadful and most likely the real reason women (not females) turn you down.

Well Topsy, someone had to say it. "

I'm well known for saying out loud what others are thinking, but I reign it in on here because I don't want to be banned!

over a year ago

Well Topsy, someone had to say it. "

And she said it so well

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Well Topsy, someone had to say it.

I'm well known for saying out loud what others are thinking, but I reign it in on here because I don't want to be banned!"

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Negative negative negative OP. Such a turn off!

over a year ago

you could read this as is personality of the person you are meeting more important than the physical attractiveness or the age (with in reason) the person.

over a year ago

"May I respectfully refer you to the Shallow discussion going on in the forum?

Do you expect people to have sex with you and discount attraction then? "

over a year ago

"If age and looks weren't important, then sod Fab - I'd become a prostitute "
again?

over a year ago

"Looks and age are not an issue is it to other members as it seem it is for most good luck to all and have fun"
Age is just a number, looks are just for dressing, but there does have to be an attraction there.

Post new Message to Thread