Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

shallow

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So many shallow people on here really does make me think where does personality come into it hmm i know everyone has there types but are we all putting looks before the actually person

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Looks are the shop window. How people present themselves says quite a lot about them. Also you cannot gauge someone's personality from the exchange of a few messages on a Web site, so people are more likely to judge by looks - it doesn't necessarily make them shallow.

But does it really matter - Fab is for fun - and fun is pretty shallow but fun nevertheless!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm shallow on fab. To an extent. I like a bit of banter but don't feel the need to get deep into a personity when I'm never seeing them again when one fucked them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it shallow to want to be attracted to someone?

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Damn right I'm shallow on Fab. I can fulfil my desire to shag young, fit, black men. I'm never going to see them again so don't need a deep and meaningful relationship. They don't seem to mind either.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So many shallow people on here really does make me think where does personality come into it hmm i know everyone has there types but are we all putting looks before the actually person "

I'll own up to being shallow then, if a guy doesn't look attractive to me on here I wont try and find out of he's a nice person. I'm not here to form a relationship or get married.

That isn't to say that I will have sex with anyone as long as I find them attractive have to like them too but why on earth would I want nsa sex with someone I didn't fancy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get that u have to be attracted by something to fancy someone like mine is eyes just seems abit shallow in cases x

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

There has to be attraction to meet and especially play ,i dont see why that makes any of us shallow.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I get that u have to be attracted by something to fancy someone like mine is eyes just seems abit shallow in cases x"

It is shallow, we can't have it both ways

Reply privately

over a year ago

It seems shallow because it is. As the phrase goes you can't fuck a personality.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not to say I've not met people Ive actually made friends with and what not but the concept of meeting with someone you've chatted to online and seen a few pictures of is a shallow practice. Nothing wrong with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't need to fancy someone as its casual sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

I repeat as I said earlier in another thread...it's casual sex with strangers from the internet...how deep do you think it should be?

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Is it shallow to want to be attracted to someone? "

(If it is then we must be quite shallow after seeing your profile )

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have found being around on the scene for a couple of years that looks and personality are not mutually exclusive so if we can have our cake and eat it we are going to stuff our face!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yh but u have to feel comfortable to fuck dont u x

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is shallow to want to find someone physically attractive, but that's not a bad thing in the context of a swinging site where people are meeting for sexual gratification.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Not to say I've not met people Ive actually made friends with and what not but the concept of meeting with someone you've chatted to online and seen a few pictures of is a shallow practice. Nothing wrong with it"

Yes I'd agree with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah but I can be comfortable with someone I find attractive. If there's more of a bond then great if not then we're still going to have fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can afford to be shallow. This is my fantasy world where I get to fuck hot guys. I make no apologies for that.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yh but u have to feel comfortable to fuck dont u x"

I do but I don't want to fuck everyone I feel comfortable with. I want to find a man attractive first, then if I like him too things might progress. Mr N is the same with the ladies we meet .

Reply privately

over a year ago

If fancying someone I fuck makes me shallow then I'm guilty as charged

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't need to fancy someone as its casual sex "

Is there no woman you wouldn't fuck ?

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I get that u have to be attracted by something to fancy someone like mine is eyes just seems abit shallow in cases x"

Has someone upset you through saying you weren't their type? Move on, everyone has the right of refusal thankfully.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol ok i see ur points x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its called choice, just cos someone don't like what you do don't mean owt.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Lol ok i see ur points x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol no i havnt had a refusal jist wot i read on here lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have met some very friendly people on the scene and if we make friends that's great. But bottom line is if we don't feel attracted to someone we are not going to take one for the team.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mayb wot i read comes across abit shallow but here were all dif x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey sometimes you've got to be shallow like the saying goes you've got to be cruel to be kind

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have met some very friendly people on the scene and if we make friends that's great. But bottom line is if we don't feel attracted to someone we are not going to take one for the team. "
i get that completely i wudnt have sex with sum that reminded me of a old perve or something lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have met some very friendly people on the scene and if we make friends that's great. But bottom line is if we don't feel attracted to someone we are not going to take one for the team. i get that completely i wudnt have sex with sum that reminded me of a old perve or something lol x"

But that's it. If you've ever been sent a message and not liked the look of the person sending it and said no then you are in fact shallow. I don't mean this in a bad way in the slightest but it's true. Everyone on this site is shallow but in no way is that a bad thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

But why bother getting to feel comfortable with someone you don't find attractive?

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"So many shallow people on here really does make me think where does personality come into it hmm i know everyone has there types but are we all putting looks before the actually person "

Personality doesn't come into it. Well, not at first. But there's not much difference. If you was in a bar or club, it would be a similar thing. We approach and chat to people we're attracted to. So we are all shallow.

But one thing is clear...sexy girls and hot guys are a dime a dozen. So if you find yourself complaining regularly about the type of person you're meeting, it's a good gauge on roughly how shallow you are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok well i get wot ur all sayin Thanx helped me alot as to saying no and not feeling bad about it x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok well i get wot ur all sayin Thanx helped me alot as to saying no and not feeling bad about it x"

Never feel bad about saying no as long as you do it respectfully. Having sex with people you feel no attraction for is not a good thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not the people weve met sometimes people qho want to meet i think well im not perfect give them a chance x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I havnt meet anyone im not attracted to just feel bad wen i stop talking or ignore messages x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Its not the people weve met sometimes people qho want to meet i think well im not perfect give them a chance x"

who you meet is entirely your choice of course but when we started this Mr N said to me "you can have exactly what you want" so I do but I will never have what I don't want, it isn't good for your self esteem or your soul.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep I'm shallow,i won't shag anyone just because they have messaged me there has to be an attraction

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yeap, I'm totally shallow on here, there has to be an attraction plus I have to want to meet that person.

I'm not here to give others a chance if they can't entice me in other ways!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

For me there has to be a physical attraction before I'll meet! And if meeting a couple I have to obviously be attracted to both, more often than not though! I'm only attracted to the female half ! I don't think it makes ME shallow, we all know what floats our boats and I don't wanna settle for anything less!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yep I'm shallow,i won't shag anyone just because they have messaged me there has to be an attraction"
that's right they have to make you giggle you wouldn't want to meet someone who's got pipe and slippers asking if you want to play scrabble

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can afford to be shallow. This is my fantasy world where I get to fuck hot guys. I make no apologies for that."

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yep I'm shallow,i won't shag anyone just because they have messaged me there has to be an attractionthat's right they have to make you giggle you wouldn't want to meet someone who's got pipe and slippers asking if you want to play scrabble "

Oh I don't know, I quite enjoy a game of scrabble

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course people are shallow, what are you on here for? To meet people you're attracted to.

Reply privately

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Yes I've been shallow, going mainly for looks, but then again, some guys I haven't quite fancied, have grown on me so much due to their personality, so now I always meet a couple of times socially just to see if a spark will appear and usually it does.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yep I'm shallow,i won't shag anyone just because they have messaged me there has to be an attractionthat's right they have to make you giggle you wouldn't want to meet someone who's got pipe and slippers asking if you want to play scrabble

Oh I don't know, I quite enjoy a game of scrabble "

you might but would you meet someone if they inboxed you lol

Reply privately

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I don't see how having personal choice and preferences of what we find attractive and not attractive being shallow. It's just that personal choice. We can't all find the same qualities what we want in a person all we'd all squabbles over them. Everyone's is different and they are entitled to be just that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such as what cases?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yep I'm shallow,i won't shag anyone just because they have messaged me there has to be an attractionthat's right they have to make you giggle you wouldn't want to meet someone who's got pipe and slippers asking if you want to play scrabble

Oh I don't know, I quite enjoy a game of scrabble you might but would you meet someone if they inboxed you lol"

it would depend entirely on the forfeits for scoring low

Reply privately

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Depends what people consider shallow. There's quite a variation on what many people take it to mean.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im shallow on fab and i have a certain type i go for and the reason why? Well thats personal to me .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh I don't know, I quite enjoy a game of scrabble you might but would you meet someone if they inboxed you lol

it would depend entirely on the forfeits for scoring low "

what forfeits do you have in mind hey maybe scrabble can be fun after all

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

what specifically are you coming across that you deem shallow ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not the people weve met sometimes people qho want to meet i think well im not perfect give them a chance x

who you meet is entirely your choice of course but when we started this Mr N said to me "you can have exactly what you want" so I do but I will never have what I don't want, it isn't good for your self esteem or your soul."

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh I don't know, I quite enjoy a game of scrabble you might but would you meet someone if they inboxed you lol

it would depend entirely on the forfeits for scoring low what forfeits do you have in mind hey maybe scrabble can be fun after all"

There are so many forfeits and so little time . We have an app and some cards with forfeits on them, they can range from very mild such as kiss a player on the cheek to some quite hard core ones. All great fun as long as everyone's in agreement and feels able to say no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

it would depend entirely on the forfeits for scoring low what forfeits do you have in mind hey maybe scrabble can be fun after all

There are so many forfeits and so little time . We have an app and some cards with forfeits on them, they can range from very mild such as kiss a player on the cheek to some quite hard core ones. All great fun as long as everyone's in agreement and feels able to say no."

its a date in coming over to yours for a game of scrabble you've got me intreged lol

Reply privately

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

Fab's not a dating site so I do confess to being shallow, we have certain criteria because we are here to have filthy fun. Hot gorgeous guys only and we've been very lucky so far!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet people shop diffrently when in a club. Not to say they wouldn't say no but that they would consider what's on offer. Oh wait that's just what people are going on online... It's all the same really relitave to the choice on offer.... (My thoughts)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have met some very friendly people on the scene and if we make friends that's great. But bottom line is if we don't feel attracted to someone we are not going to take one for the team. i get that completely i wudnt have sex with sum that reminded me of a old perve or something lol x"

Hey, what's wrong with us old perves

Reply privately

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

"I don't need to fancy someone as its casual sex "

nor me .i dont actually fancy men anyway ..i just love cock ...not too bothered what they look like ...up to a point..its more about them being genuine ,what they say in theyre emails and turning up than about looks..tho it is a bonus if theyre handsome

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its OK to be shallow..as long as your honest...we can't have it all can we

Reply privately

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

My friends say I am shallow all the time... But why shouldn't I be?! Shallow to me isn't going for the best looking person, it's only going for the people that do something for me! Why should I see/meet people, when I have no attraction to their physical or personality traits?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have the right to choose who I want to sleep with. If that makes me shallow so be it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have the right to choose who I want to sleep with. If that makes me shallow so be it.

"

Not too shallow I hope

crystal

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

it would depend entirely on the forfeits for scoring low what forfeits do you have in mind hey maybe scrabble can be fun after all

There are so many forfeits and so little time . We have an app and some cards with forfeits on them, they can range from very mild such as kiss a player on the cheek to some quite hard core ones. All great fun as long as everyone's in agreement and feels able to say no.its a date in coming over to yours for a game of scrabble you've got me intreged lol "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can afford to be shallow. This is my fantasy world where I get to fuck hot guys. I make no apologies for that."

This!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I go on looks 1st but if theres no personality,im offsky.

I don't care how super duper a persons personality is if I don't find them physically attractive im not interested.

so if that's shallow,,tough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Call me a shallow bastard but i like to be sexually attracted to someone I intend in fucking senseless...

I mean I've no doubt Susan Boyle is a very witty and interesting lady with a yarn or two to spin...but I want HOT passionate steamy sex...and for that my bits have to jump in my pants not wonder how 'nice' a person they are...))

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have the right to choose who I want to sleep with. If that makes me shallow so be it.

"

This

Reply privately

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

Totally shallow on here and make no apologies for it, this isn't match.

I'm here for sex so I want people I'm sexually attracted to, nothing more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Call me a shallow bastard but i like to be sexually attracted to someone I intend in fucking senseless...

I mean I've no doubt Susan Boyle is a very witty and interesting lady with a yarn or two to spin...but I want HOT passionate steamy sex...and for that my bits have to jump in my pants not wonder how 'nice' a person they are...))"

Damn I just had a hot flush imagining your bits jumping to life in your pants

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the face dont fit then the cock dont fit. My rules

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Call me a shallow bastard but i like to be sexually attracted to someone I intend in fucking senseless...

I mean I've no doubt Susan Boyle is a very witty and interesting lady with a yarn or two to spin...but I want HOT passionate steamy sex...and for that my bits have to jump in my pants not wonder how 'nice' a person they are...))

Damn I just had a hot flush imagining your bits jumping to life in your pants "

Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd hate to be thought of as shallow. I'm going to stop meeting fit, young men immediately. People will think much better of me then. Why did this never occur to me before?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shallows are few, the vast majority on here are genuine lovely people in my experience

Reply privately

over a year ago

well there a lot of shallow people here but that life on the web these days..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd hate to be thought of as shallow. I'm going to stop meeting fit, young men immediately. People will think much better of me then. Why did this never occur to me before? "

pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I don't find you attractive i'm not having sex with you.

If that makes me a Shallow Hal then so be it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol ok guys xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

We couldn't care how nice a personality people have. If we don't find them physically attractive then it's never gonna happen. If we find them attractive then we think about if we would get on or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a swing site; I wouldn't message someone I found unattractive.

Reply privately

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Looks is the start if we don't find somebody attractive then we are not going to strike up a conversation if that makes us shallow then so be it.

We then move on to personality.

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

What cases specifically?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Surely you only meet people you are attracted to, does that then not make you shallow too?

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

This is fantasy for me ergo the type of playmate I want for a couple of hours will be picked on looks. I'm not looking for a Bessie mate just someone to fulfill my carnal needs.

I think it's arrogant to be offended if others criteria excludes you: get over yourselves!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Exactly!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol iv already said i get there has to b something your attracted to mayb shallow isnt the word pos arrogant and unrealistic x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi guys Mr here most of the people on here are shallow all they want are the fit gym freaks when the people that want this are eather ugly as sin fat or old as hell soory to have to say that but its true if you want the fit ones join a dating site simple

Reply privately

over a year ago

Non shallow guy here, looking for fun. LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another thing guys our best meets have been with normal people not gym freaks they have been curvy but we got on better with them im sick of seing on profiles on this site (dont bother if your not gym freaks) ffs have you seen what swinging is

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi guys Mr here most of the people on here are shallow all they want are the fit gym freaks when the people that want this are eather ugly as sin fat or old as hell soory to have to say that but its true if you want the fit ones join a dating site simple"

Not you too! Why do so many men think this? That's a serious question, over the last few days several guys have asked the same, basically accusing people of shallow behaviour and wanting only one type of look. Gym fit freaks...really? Fat or old?

Are you upset because you aren't getting meets or the people you contact are turning you down? Bloomin heck!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Another thing guys our best meets have been with normal people not gym freaks they have been curvy but we got on better with them im sick of seing on profiles on this site (dont bother if your not gym freaks) ffs have you seen what swinging is"

Good. Why are you so angry then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We get a hell of alot of meets contact we sticking up for couples who weve spoke to thats had these problems so dunno y u keep thinkin we dont have meets lol we gets loads seriously x

Reply privately

over a year ago

They want gym freaks maybe because they probably cant meet them without using fab so id say leave them to it.....

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We get a hell of alot of meets contact we sticking up for couples who weve spoke to thats had these problems so dunno y u keep thinkin we dont have meets lol we gets loads seriously x"

That's good. I don't understand your anger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They want gym freaks maybe because they probably cant meet them without using fab so id say leave them to it....."
true x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cos weve spoke to couples and it makes them feel crap its upsetting x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"They want gym freaks maybe because they probably cant meet them without using fab so id say leave them to it..... true x"

Lol you're making me laugh now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Women we talk to that have had kids are so concious it just upsets me they shudnt be x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Cos weve spoke to couples and it makes them feel crap its upsetting x"

What makes them feel crap exactly?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having stretch marks love handles me personally i love my body x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Women we talk to that have had kids are so concious it just upsets me they shudnt be x"

You mean women have low body image and "shallow" people make it worse?

That is something only they can deal with I'm afraid if you let other people affect the way you feel about yourself you're lost. For instance I could have let your rather scathing comment about being old upset me but I'm fortunate enough not to rely on what people on the internet say and do to affect my self esteem.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Having stretch marks love handles me personally i love my body x"

Good. Why the rude remarks from Mr about old and fat people then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are all here for the same reason, one assumes? I have a specific type I'm attracted to, as , for now, I am simply fulfilling my fantasies. I'm not every guys cup of tea....I don't take it personally, like when I don't like the 'look' of someone, it's just a choice! An eclectic mix of people, desires, choices and fantasies. This isn't POF or Match.com. In an ideal world, for me an honest, type specific man as a FB on a 1-1 regular basis would be perfect...but I cannot seem to find a site called "Fuc* Buddie just for me.com"! Hehehe x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We are all here for the same reason, one assumes? I have a specific type I'm attracted to, as , for now, I am simply fulfilling my fantasies. I'm not every guys cup of tea....I don't take it personally, like when I don't like the 'look' of someone, it's just a choice! An eclectic mix of people, desires, choices and fantasies. This isn't POF or Match.com. In an ideal world, for me an honest, type specific man as a FB on a 1-1 regular basis would be perfect...but I cannot seem to find a site called "Fuc* Buddie just for me.com"! Hehehe x "
lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

That was mr not me x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"That was mr not me x"

Yep I know I said it was. It still stands as a question, you say people feel bad about how they look so he feels it's ok to be rude about old and fat people to make the point. I wondered why it's ok for him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not but he has his own oppion x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Its not but he has his own oppion x"

I see. It would be nice if once expressed he could back it up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi guys Mr here most of the people on here are shallow all they want are the fit gym freaks when the people that want this are eather ugly as sin fat or old as hell soory to have to say that but its true if you want the fit ones join a dating site simple"

We want fit good looking (subjective to us) people in this lifestyle and we do well on here so don't feel the need to join a dating site just yet but thanks for the tip.

Now just need to work out whether we are ugly as sin or old as hell?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow...I can see your 'desirability' going through the roof after that comment...))

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people find me attractive, some don't.

Some have even called me handsome, whilst others have deleted my mug shot then blocked me.

People have preferences, but everyone is different. I think no less of those who say no thanks, because I know there are others who have said yes please.

You can't start tarring everyone with the same brush if things don't go your way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Women we talk to that have had kids are so concious it just upsets me they shudnt be x

That is something only they can deal with I'm afraid if you let other people affect the way you feel about yourself you're lost. For instance I could have let your rather scathing comment about being old upset me but I'm fortunate enough not to rely on what people on the internet say and do to affect my self esteem. "

If the good lady here is an indication of what it's like to be old, then roll on pension day

Reply privately

over a year ago

" We want fit good looking (subjective to us) people in this lifestyle and we do well on here so don't feel the need to join a dating site just yet but thanks for the tip.

Now just need to work out whether we are ugly as sin or old as hell? "

We were just trying to work out where we fit in too! I mean, call us big headed but we don't think we are fat or ugly and at 28 we don't think we can be classed as 'Old as hell' either!?

Btw you guys definitely don't look anything other than crazy sexy cool to us

Reply privately

over a year ago

" We want fit good looking (subjective to us) people in this lifestyle and we do well on here so don't feel the need to join a dating site just yet but thanks for the tip.

Now just need to work out whether we are ugly as sin or old as hell?

We were just trying to work out where we fit in too! I mean, call us big headed but we don't think we are fat or ugly and at 28 we don't think we can be classed as 'Old as hell' either!?

Btw you guys definitely don't look anything other than crazy sexy cool to us "

Might be accused of being shallow saying this but you guys look pretty damn hot too!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Women we talk to that have had kids are so concious it just upsets me they shudnt be x

That is something only they can deal with I'm afraid if you let other people affect the way you feel about yourself you're lost. For instance I could have let your rather scathing comment about being old upset me but I'm fortunate enough not t

o rely on what people on the internet say and do to affect my self esteem.

If the good lady here is an indication of what it's like to be old, then roll on pension day"

ta.

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

The thing is there are essentially two groups of people.

One group see 'swinging' about being open to having sex with anybody, regardless of personal preference.

Then there are another group, who see 'swinging' about having sex with other people that they find attractive.

Both groups do what's right for them, the opinions of the other group are irrelevant to each other, and that's just how it should be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Btw you guys definitely don't look anything other than crazy sexy cool to us

Might be accused of being shallow saying this but you guys look pretty damn hot too! "

You flatter us!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Looks are the shop window. How people present themselves says quite a lot about them. Also you cannot gauge someone's personality from the exchange of a few messages on a Web site, so people are more likely to judge by looks - it doesn't necessarily make them shallow.

But does it really matter - Fab is for fun - and fun is pretty shallow but fun nevertheless! "

Totally agree there has to be an element of attraction for all concerned fail to see this as shallow just the norm you can't see a great personality any more than a looney toon

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

ta."

Your very welcome,and may add that although hubby has to many man bits for my liking,I'm sure he doesn't disappoint the ladies either

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing shallow what so ever in only meeting people that press the right buttons for YOU !

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

ta.

Your very welcome,and may add that although hubby has to many man bits for my liking,I'm sure he doesn't disappoint the ladies either"

You should join the diplomatic service but you are quite correct he has never been and I'm sure never will be anything less than most marvellous

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

I'm older than hell actually. Thank you very much!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes think people won't be happy on here until we are all autonomous sexual robots who put out to everybody when required.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

ta.

Your very welcome,and may add that although hubby has to many man bits for my liking,I'm sure he doesn't disappoint the ladies either

You should join the diplomatic service but you are quite correct he has never been and I'm sure never will be anything less than most marvellous "

I have an ex wife and 7yr old daughter,diplomacy is my middle name

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol i seriously didnt want to cause offence didnt realise it wud but hey just was tryin to say think about people before sayin certain stuff i guess i dont agree with wot my mr said but he has a right as much as the rest of us sorry if my post has offended just have felt bad for people on here that iv seen get put down by wot people think i myself dont give a shxt but thats me lol x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

ta.

You should join the diplomatic service but you are quite correct he has never been and I'm sure never will be anything less than most marvellous

I have an ex wife and 7yr old daughter,diplomacy is my middle name"

May we say in a very diplomatic fashion that it's a shame that the distance

between us is so great

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

ta.

I have an ex wife and 7yr old daughter,diplomacy is my middle name

May we say in a very diplomatic fashion that it's a shame that the distance

between us is so great "

Well now it's my turn to be saying thank you and agree,it is a great shame

Reply privately

over a year ago

But the majority of people are agreeing that this is essentially a shallow pursuit...so you notch it up further by then insulting a whole bunch of people...you're not doing very well here so far, sunshine...I'll ask my original question again., How deep did you expect this to be? We are all, after all, here to pursue our own pleasures, it's not an altruistic pursuit or a public service, just how some of us choose to spend some of our free time...

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I think I know what the OP is getting at but sadly making a hash of it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair, it's couples and females on here. Getting their fabplex, thinking they're the bees knees!

Reply privately

over a year ago

x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We're at the upper end of the age range of members here and many, many people have a cut off much lower than our ages we reckon we have a choice interact with those whose preference we fit or bitch and moan about the people who quite reasonably want younger than us. We choose the first option

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be fair, it's couples and females on here. Getting their fabplex, thinking they're the bees knees! "

Really? Would you meet someone for sex if you weren't attracted to them? This is an adult site, not a dating site and I wouldn't consider meeting someone if I wasn't attracted to them in some way. Having said that, I always meet socially first to see if we click so its not all based on looks. I'm sure very few people would play with people they don't fancy, why would they. Its human nature I'm afraid, if its shallow then so be it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh come off it! We all have different types. We all have different desires. I'm sure even you wouldn't fuck just anyone no matter how pretty their eyes are! This is a sex site not a dating site so going by looks is most important. Finding someone attractive enough to share your body with isn't being shallow. It's called having self respect and standards

Reply privately

over a year ago

I shallow too, if I don't fancy them based on how they look then its a no go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not saying that so now ur implying i have no self respect and i think i know this isnt a dating site ijust sayin mayb certain people shud respect peoples feelings and stop bein fxxxking arrogant

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im not saying that so now ur implying i have no self respect and i think i know this isnt a dating site ijust sayin mayb certain people shud respect peoples feelings and stop bein fxxxking arrogant

X"

Who is being arrogant and in what way?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Certain profiles on this site x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see a lot of preaching in here, just accept some fuck anyone and some don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I see a lot of preaching in here, just accept some fuck anyone and some don't."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Certain profiles on this site x"

Why, because they have preferences as to who they meet? Doesn't everyone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not prefrences if ur sayin it arrogantly x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not prefrences if ur sayin it arrogantly x"

How are they being arrogant? Some people say DON'T MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE A SHORT ARSE in ranty capitals, others say they'd prefer taller guys in a polite way. They're still preferences however you say it but one will be more successful than the other.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I see a lot of preaching in here, just accept some fuck anyone and some don't."

Hallelujah brother

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol jeeze you love causing arguments. I never said you have no self respect and I'm not arrogant. Refusing to sleep with any tom, dick or Harry doesn't mean I'm arrogant. My body my choice who I sleep with. the people that get turned down have types too. So therefore anyone they turn down makes them arrogant I suppose? Lol. When you're turned down, except it don't whinge about it. Move on and find someone else from the thousands of others on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not prefrences if ur sayin it arrogantly x

How are they being arrogant? Some people say DON'T MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE A SHORT ARSE in ranty capitals, others say they'd prefer taller guys in a polite way. They're still preferences however you say it but one will be more successful than the other. "

Just as an aside, loving your 'obligatory rant' at the bottom of your profile! Brilliant

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

group hug?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said lol x

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well said lol x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I know what the OP is getting at but sadly making a hash of it!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im not saying that so now ur implying i have no self respect and i think i know this isnt a dating site ijust sayin mayb certain people shud respect peoples feelings and stop bein fxxxking arrogant

X"

Just wondering exactly how people are being arrogant? Could you give examples so we know exactly what you mean?

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

I really am enjoying the mind readers' posts.

You know, all those who know what people are thinking.

I reckon they should be on Britain's Got Talent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been some justification goal posts moved about on this thread that's for sure.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Internet social networking is generally reflective of society so its not surprising that everyone has conflicting opinions on sensitive issues...swinging just got political

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not too shallow I hope

crystal"

I don't think im your type

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd hate to be thought of as shallow. I'm going to stop meeting fit, young men immediately. People will think much better of me then. Why did this never occur to me before? "

Shallow AND sarcastic isn't a good look

Reply privately

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

I sort of see what the OP is trying to say but it's all muddled up.

Everyone has the right to shag who they want cos essentially it's about looks. How else is my third leg gonna jump to attention? I mean I know a lot of people who have nice personalities but I hardly find them all attractive. If I did, it'd be alarming!!

But one thing the OP says which I agree with is the arrogance on this site. People let the fact that they are desirable to many go to their heads and therefore the reason for many arrogant shouty profiles that are not in sync with what the people look like. I think that's what the OP is getting at, but who knows..am I correct, OP?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I sort of see what the OP is trying to say but it's all muddled up.

Everyone has the right to shag who they want cos essentially it's about looks. How else is my third leg gonna jump to attention? I mean I know a lot of people who have nice personalities but I hardly find them all attractive. If I did, it'd be alarming!!

But one thing the OP says which I agree with is the arrogance on this site. People let the fact that they are desirable to many go to their heads and therefore the reason for many arrogant shouty profiles that are not in sync with what the people look like. I think that's what the OP is getting at, but who knows..am I correct, OP?

"

You mean someone you deem to be ugly can't have high standards or make demands? I think I see what you're getting at.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll tell the OP exactly when personality comes into it......as soon as I've decided they are physically attractive....then I'll worry about personality.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just as an aside in the Welsh forum OP decided to inform us that the site isn't called Fabfuckbuddies so basically all the singletons need to do one, lovely.

As for this thread if I'm meeting someone for sex then yes I have to find them attractive. My preferences are very tall, WE and very muscly. So I guess I'm another arrogant one? I don't think you realise how many messages a day some profiles get. If someone for example messaged me who was 5'9 and average shape and someone else messaged for a meet who is 6'5 and VWE of course I'm going to choose the latter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I repeat as I said earlier in another thread...it's casual sex with strangers from the internet...how deep do you think it should be?"

About 7.5 inches in my case

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

Oh lol!

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We like to meet those we have an attraction too, if that makes us shallow, so be it.

Looks and personality play a part in that for us.

Reply privately

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

You mean someone you deem to be ugly can't have high standards or make demands? I think I see what you're getting at."

I mean have standards that are realistic and non-demanding. You can state all the things you want on your profile without being shouty and offensive, which you do find on some profiles. It spoils the lovely atmosphere and experience for some.

I don't deem them to be ugly, I just want people to have realistic expectations that match who they are. If you are gonna ask for the world, you better offer the same to someone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know what you're talking about and it's very common as well. Some people do put looks before anything else.. Which in my own thoughts if I'm allowed to think, a bit shallow and hurtful. The fact that you would dismiss a person just for their looks is an awful act. However one has to be fair, there are also those who care about how a person's personality is and that comes first to them. To each their own need and requirement but personally I wouldn't meet someone who's just into the looks.. I believe there is more to swinging than how a person looks.. .

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You mean someone you deem to be ugly can't have high standards or make demands? I think I see what you're getting at.

I mean have standards that are realistic and non-demanding. You can state all the things you want on your profile without being shouty and offensive, which you do find on some profiles. It spoils the lovely atmosphere and experience for some.

I don't deem them to be ugly, I just want people to have realistic expectations that match who they are. If you are gonna ask for the world, you better offer the same to someone. "

In our experience people have shouts profiles because nobody takes any notice if they don't. We have been tempted to have a list of upper case demands because the lovely atmosphere would ge spoiled for us (if we let it) by the frankly unrealistic demands made of us from people who seem to think that it's their right to ask for the world while offering very little in return. I won't get on to the subject of realistic because one person's reality is light years away from another's.

I'm tired of entitlement from people who imagine that joining a web site means sex will be available to them when and how they want it and when it isn't it's got to be because other people are unreasonable not them.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So many shallow people on here really does make me think where does personality come into it hmm i know everyone has there types but are we all putting looks before the actually person

I know what you're talking about and it's very common as well. Some people do put looks before anything else.. Which in my own thoughts if I'm allowed to think, a bit shallow and hurtful. The fact that you would dismiss a person just for their looks is an awful act. However one has to be fair, there are also those who care about how a person's personality is and that comes first to them. To each their own need and requirement but personally I wouldn't meet someone who's just into the looks.. I believe there is more to swinging than how a person looks.. . "

So if we get a message from a guy asking to meet now we should ask him for a personality profile rather than a face picture?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah some people will fuck anything that moves..and in my eyes thats very shallow

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't need to fancy someone as its casual sex

Is there no woman you wouldn't fuck ?"

No one is safe!! Haaaaa

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you and well said

Reply privately