Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the married woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guy's who see it as a turn on and ultimate challenge to bag a married woman.

Am sure there are plenty of guy's on here who think of themselves as swingers but fact is not really swinging is it guy'.

Reality is its just about the chase for you isn't it?

Once goal achieved usually drop the woman like a lead balloon and onto the next challenge.

As a couple we have had and still get guy's who are only interested in jools, in every aspect. All message's directed at her, and are relentless in their pursuit of getting their target.

Do other couples find this?

Are there any guy's honest enough to admit it's all about the chase?

The sort of chap who shags his best mate's Mrs, not because he particularly fancies her but because it's forbidden fruit and the challenge involved.

Thrill seeker? Swinger? Cad? Or lad?

What's other's opinions on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I don't know any men personally but the woman who my Dad had an affair with was like that.

Brazenly admitted that she "just wanted to sleep with a married man" and then wanted nothing more to do with him. It turned out she did this with multiple men at her workplace and just seemed to get a kick out of knowing she could lure men away from other women.

Fuck everyone who got hurt, so long as she got her rocks off.

- Amy. x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't know any men personally but the woman who my Dad had an affair with was like that.

Brazenly admitted that she "just wanted to sleep with a married man" and then wanted nothing more to do with him. It turned out she did this with multiple men at her workplace and just seemed to get a kick out of knowing she could lure men away from other women.

- Amy. x"

Did she force him to fuck her?

over a year ago

I have had sex with married women and yes loved it

over a year ago

"Guy's who see it as a turn on and ultimate challenge to bag a married woman.

Am sure there are plenty of guy's on here who think of themselves as swingers but fact is not really swinging is it guy'.

Once goal achieved usually drop the woman like a lead balloon and onto the next challenge.

As a couple we have had and still get guy's who are only interested in jools, in every aspect. All message's directed at her, and are relentless in their pursuit of getting their target.

The sort of chap who shags his best mate's Mrs, not because he particularly fancies her but because it's forbidden fruit and the challenge involved.

What's other's opinions on this? "

No doubt there's lots like that. Avoid them if they aren't your thing. x

over a year ago

Oh for sure there are plenty of women who do this.

It's just there seems to be more guys at it.

over a year ago

I'm not married or into meeting married men. Something about their deceitfulness puts me right off. I can imagine it's annoying for genuine swinging couples.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I don't know any men personally but the woman who my Dad had an affair with was like that.

- Amy. x

Did she force him to fuck her?"

Of course not, I'm not putting the sole blame on her at all, I just don't understand the logic of people who specifically target attached men/women.

over a year ago

I've met a women or 2 in the 'real' world like this!

At least 4 have heavily come onto C and 2 were right in front of me!!! ??

over a year ago

What's other's opinions on this?

No doubt there's lots like that. Avoid them if they aren't your thing. x"

Problem is lot's of guy's like this are charming and know exactly what buttons to push and thing's to say.

Takes time to suss them out.

And by that time it could be too late.

over a year ago

- Amy. x

Of course not, I'm not putting the sole blame on her at all, I just don't understand the logic of people who specifically target attached men/women."

Possibly deranged. x

By *lassyandadventurousMan
over a year ago

England and Wales

I like fucking married women....so long has their hubby is watching and then joins in so we make her cum all night long x

over a year ago

- Amy. x"

My cousin was like that as well. She thought she was well hot to be able to lure married guys away from their wives, and conveniently ignored the fact that they were fucking loads of girls on the side and never left their wives either.

Weird but she got off on that.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

- Amy. x

Of course not, I'm not putting the sole blame on her at all, I just don't understand the logic of people who specifically target attached men/women.

Possibly deranged. x"

I can't help but imagine there's either a severe lack of self-esteem or extreme bitterness (maybe towards a past partner or relationship) that makes them enjoy creating drama.

She just seemed to have something to prove...

over a year ago

"I like fucking married women....so long has their hubby is watching and then joins in so we make her cum all night long x"

That's different and totally cool if all parties involved are happy with it.

The amount of messages we get trying to get jools to meet alone when we are in chat is quite amazing.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

- Amy. x

Of course not, I'm not putting the sole blame on her at all, I just don't understand the logic of people who specifically target attached men/women."

Probably has something to do with not wanting a relationship or making a commitment so what better than to seek out someone who is already attached?

White knights and moral high grounders you have the stage...

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

- Amy. x

My cousin was like that as well. She thought she was well hot to be able to lure married guys away from their wives, and conveniently ignored the fact that they were fucking loads of girls on the side and never left their wives either.

Weird but she got off on that."

Yeah, that sounds about right. x

over a year ago

There is nothing better than to help out a woman in a sexless marriage

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Probably has something to do with not wanting a relationship or making a commitment so what better than to seek out someone who is already attached?"

No, she was married too. In fact, last I heard, her husband found out when one of her fuck's wives turned up on their doorstep and he ended up throwing her out.

I think she just liked playing games and knowing she could lure men away made her feel attractive or superior.

over a year ago

"Probably has something to do with not wanting a relationship or making a commitment so what better than to seek out someone who is already attached?

No, she was married too. In fact, last I heard, her husband found out when one of her fuck's wives turned up on their doorstep and he ended up throwing her out.

I think she just liked playing games and knowing she could lure men away made her feel attractive or superior."

Happy ending, karma sorted her.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Probably has something to do with not wanting a relationship or making a commitment so what better than to seek out someone who is already attached?

I think she just liked playing games and knowing she could lure men away made her feel attractive or superior.

Happy ending, karma sorted her."

Meh, she probably found some other poor sucker. x

over a year ago

I think she just liked playing games and knowing she could lure men away made her feel attractive or superior."

Had a guy who I worked with like this. Got sacked recently for something totally unrelated but turns out he had been shagging 17 different women all married. He had a wife and five kid's.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Kinda confirms what I said. She was already in a relationship so sought out others who were too.

over a year ago

Some guys simply don't understand couples. They assume that a couple looking for a single guy must somehow be lacking in the sex department. The smart guys know that most couples already have a great sex life, and looking for others to join them is about fantasy fulfilment. A little titilating extra, if you like. We look for the ones who understand this.

over a year ago

"Some guys simply don't understand couples. They assume that a couple looking for a single guy must somehow be lacking in the sex department. The smart guys know that most couples already have a great sex life, and looking for others to join them is about fantasy fulfilment. A little titilating extra, if you like. We look for the ones who understand this."

Exactly and as we are soft swingers they not going to get their end away with jools.

Don't stop them from trying tho

over a year ago

"Some guys simply don't understand couples. They assume that a couple looking for a single guy must somehow be lacking in the sex department. The smart guys know that most couples already have a great sex life, and looking for others to join them is about fantasy fulfilment. A little titilating extra, if you like. We look for the ones who understand this."

nailed it, spot on.

over a year ago

I am married and happily meet guys alone.

Guys are very respectful of my husband "sharing me" in this way.

I don't meet very many guys, they are few and far between.

I've only ever spoken had a couple of guys who were a cause for concern in that respect - one said "If I was your husband I wouldn't be sharing you".

And the other, more worryingly suddenly started talking about an abduction fantasy he had about me and then started messaging me in a way that he knew my husband wouldn't see the messages and asked to meet alone behind his back.

I suspect OP it's because you go on cam.

A lot of guys in the chat rooms are going to be horny and looking for a quick wank. They aren't there to deliberate a persons profile and see if they meet single guys or not. They see a gorgeous woman's body on cam (and I've seen Jules on cam and she's stunning) and their primal instinct has kicked in and gone "me want".

I think that's all it is.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Or.....You get to shag someone else's partner without risk of potentially getting your head kicked in. And if you're very lucky she might be half decent.

The clever ones play their cards right.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 16:23:31]

over a year ago

"Some guys simply don't understand couples. They assume that a couple looking for a single guy must somehow be lacking in the sex department. The smart guys know that most couples already have a great sex life, and looking for others to join them is about fantasy fulfilment. A little titilating extra, if you like. We look for the ones who understand this.

Or.....You get to shag someone else's partner without risk of potentially getting your head kicked in. And if you're very lucky she might be half decent.

The clever ones play their cards right."

We don't and can't know their true motivation, but as long as they know how to play the game that's fine

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Some guys simply don't understand couples. They assume that a couple looking for a single guy must somehow be lacking in the sex department. The smart guys know that most couples already have a great sex life, and looking for others to join them is about fantasy fulfilment. A little titilating extra, if you like. We look for the ones who understand this.

We don't and can't know their true motivation, but as long as they know how to play the game that's fine "

Nice to see a realistic couple

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

People are not perfect

Who is to blame

The temptress or the tempted

Both are flawed imperfect

So what

Life is life

We're all adults

Learn to move on

over a year ago

We don't and can't know their true motivation, but as long as they know how to play the game that's fine "

I love that. I think it goes the same for anyone on here.

over a year ago

Couldn't have been put any better.

over a year ago

Don't do married women (unless it's with hubby's blessing) but, no, it's definitely not 'all' about the chase, it's about torrid, passionate, tactile (and sometimes filthy) sex with an attractive woman for me

over a year ago

What I don't understand is and maybe you can enlighten me OP.... why are couples surprised that messages / chat are aimed at the woman when their profile, especially picture wise including the avatar is generally of the woman.

I know I forget that certain posters in the forum are part of a couple because of this.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 22:29:12]

over a year ago

"What I don't understand is and maybe you can enlighten me OP.... why are couples surprised that messages / chat are aimed at the woman when their profile, especially picture wise including the avatar is generally of the woman.

I know I forget that certain posters in the forum are part of a couple because of this.

"

We may be guilty of this at times. Hopefully our profile reflects that we only play as a couple however at the same time it is me the fem that mostly messages and chats in the forum. Have to be honest though we have been put off messaging some couples as there are no pics of the male on their profiles. Constructive criticism welcome here. X

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 22:36:03]

over a year ago

"What I don't understand is and maybe you can enlighten me OP.... why are couples surprised that messages / chat are aimed at the woman when their profile, especially picture wise including the avatar is generally of the woman.

"

There's a label that says 'couple' on every couple's profile. Plus, every couple that has posted on this thread has photos of the male in the public gallery. How many more clues are needed, would you say?

over a year ago

Couldn't have been put any better."

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

There's a label that says 'couple' on every couple's profile. Plus, every couple that has posted on this thread has photos of the male in the public gallery. How many more clues are needed, would you say?

"

I'm offering an alternative _iewpoint of how I see couples profiles, that's all.

Yes in this thread maybe you are correct that the male is featured in the public gallery and in the case of LL the avatar.

But let's face it we all know people don't read profiles so I'd imagine a lot of men look at the pretty tit pic and message accordingly.

over a year ago

*awww LL you've just changed your pic!

over a year ago

"*awww LL you've just changed your pic!"
Sorry is this better xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

No thank you from me, I don't do other people's dramas....

over a year ago

"

There seem to be very few couples' profile photos which feature both of them, which has always struck me as odd!

over a year ago

There seem to be very few couples' profile photos which feature both of them, which has always struck me as odd! "

We would love more of us together but we struggle to get decent selfies with us both in hence why we don't have as many as we'd like. X

over a year ago

"*awww LL you've just changed your pic! Sorry is this better xx"

Oh i hope you don't think I was being rude ~ Mrs LL is lush.

I was making a point that apart from you no other couple on here has the male as an avatar pic & then u changed it lol!

x

over a year ago

"*awww LL you've just changed your pic! Sorry is this better xx

Oh i hope you don't think I was being rude ~ Mrs LL is lush.

I was making a point that apart from you no other couple on here has the male as an avatar pic & then u changed it lol!

x"

Don't think you were being rude at all. I only changed it in relation to another thread. I'd much prefer to look at him than myself anyway xxx

By *ral.steveMan
over a year ago

LEEDS

What's other's opinions on this? "

single man bashing again some people make me king laugh tie us all with the same brush

over a year ago

There seem to be very few couples' profile photos which feature both of them, which has always struck me as odd! "

By *uninlondon69Man
over a year ago

Tower Bridge South

Maybe some guys are looking for fun with a woman who won't get too attached as she has her domestic life to return to?

over a year ago

I'm offering an alternative _iewpoint of how I see couples profiles, that's all.

Yes in this thread maybe you are correct that the male is featured in the public gallery and in the case of LL the avatar.

But let's face it we all know people don't read profiles so I'd imagine a lot of men look at the pretty tit pic and message accordingly.

"

Actually if you all must know as it's been mentioned.

Our avatar pic is changed on a weekly basis, and for alot of the time it has the pic's of myself (Mr)

But hey guess what whenever I have my pictures as avatar not only do we not get any responses to any ads also all messages in general stop.

Maybe this thread has taken a swerve from my point or maybe I worded it incorrectly.

My question really should have been.

What do guy's who chase married women get from it

Is it the thrill of the chase and the whole forbidden fruit thing.

Coz for the life of me I can't understand why guy's do it when there are so many hot ladies our there without all the baggage that a married woman brings.

over a year ago

Hi )

I sent you both a message

Post new Message to Thread