Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why do older women not like younger lads

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a 20 yer old looking to talk to older lady's and most older lady don't like to talk to younger lads why anyone shade some like on it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Have a read here - loads of reasons....

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/362631

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe look at the other thread

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/362631

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Personally it's because my eldest is 20 this year. Generally I wouldnt meet anyone who is more than 16 years younger than me. Some women don't mind the age gap.

Please don't be put off. Someone out there in Fabland will want a younger guy.

over a year ago

maybe more to do with your profile...plenty of advice in forum,maybe search for some..

over a year ago

We all have our preferences! Some ladies will meet guys much younger than themselves ! I like younger guys but a 20 year old wouldnt attract my attention I'm afraid, I have a son that age!

Keep looking x It's all about being patient on here too!

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm a 20 yer old looking to talk to older lady's and most older lady don't like to talk to younger lads why anyone shade some like on it "

It could have more to do with your profile lacking in content and attractive pictures of yourself.

As your age range is 18 to 18 why would older wonen approach you?

Sort your profile out.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

As everyone has said above but you do need to work on your profile as it says you are only looking for 18 year old women and there is basically no information about you at all....good luck.

over a year ago

"I'm a 20 yer old looking to talk to older lady's and most older lady don't like to talk to younger lads why anyone shade some like on it "

That could be why.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Why do so many threads start with sweeping generalisations? How many "older women" has the OP canvassed? Not many I guess. I suggest you get out to a club, talk to a few people, make friends and then decide whether all older women don't like younger men.

The trouble is that immature men on Fab (aged from 20 to 60) think a single two line message will get them a fuck, and then they complain when nobody takes up their fantastic offer, blaming everyone but themselves. Unfortunately Fab, like real life, is not quite like that!

over a year ago

Because it brings out their insecurities

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Because it brings out their insecurities "

It may surprise you to know that older women have far fewer insecurities than young lads. You don't get many older women on Fab moaning that they can't get a meet.

over a year ago

"Because it brings out their insecurities

It may surprise you to know that older women have far fewer insecurities than young lads. You don't get many older women on Fab moaning that they can't get a meet. "

You are right there hence the big male to female ratio plays apart don't it, so they could have fun everyday lol.

over a year ago

It may surprise you to know that older women have far fewer insecurities than young lads. You don't get many older women on Fab moaning that they can't get a meet. "

. Well said x

over a year ago

Take a look at this profile 'cougarsandcubs' no excuses now

over a year ago

It may surprise you to know that older women have far fewer insecurities than young lads. You don't get many older women on Fab moaning that they can't get a meet.

You are right there hence the big male to female ratio plays apart don't it, so they could have fun everyday lol."

True

Let's be honest you domt see many any type of women moaning they can't get a meet on here, with the male to female ratio no matter what age, size or looks you are if your a woman and you want a meet you will get one

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you'd think it was "half term" with the amount of younger men older women threads there have been in the last few weeks.... and they are not exactly taking rejection well.....

over a year ago

"I'm a 20 yer old looking to talk to older lady's and most older lady don't like to talk to younger lads why anyone shade some like on it

Take a look at this profile 'cougarsandcubs' no excuses now "

They have a social at Eurekas Wednesday Eve ! Give it a whirl, there are some great ladies going !

over a year ago

You are right there hence the big male to female ratio plays apart don't it, so they could have fun everyday lol.

True

Let's be honest you domt see many any type of women moaning they can't get a meet on here, with the male to female ratio no matter what age, size or looks you are if your a woman and you want a meet you will get one "

YEs spot on, well said

over a year ago

Any older ladies intrested in young guys check me out

over a year ago

To be honest I automatically go for older guys, even 30 seems too young to me. But in relation to your profile, there's nothing to look at, very little information about yourself too. Few pics wouldn't do any harm. And complaining won't help either. . .and change your age preference!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

It may surprise you to know that older women have far fewer insecurities than young lads. You don't get many older women on Fab moaning that they can't get a meet. You are right there hence the big male to female ratio plays apart don't it, so they could have fun everyday lol."

The male to female ratio seems to be brought up a lot in these threads but as there appears to be plenty of guys that do well on here then the ratio can't be the issue...has to be the approach that makes someone stand out...or not.

over a year ago

It may surprise you to know that older women have far fewer insecurities than young lads. You don't get many older women on Fab moaning that they can't get a meet. You are right there hence the big male to female ratio plays apart don't it, so they could have fun everyday lol.

The male to female ratio seems to be brought up a lot in these threads but as there appears to be plenty of guys that do well on here then the ratio can't be the issue...has to be the approach that makes someone stand out...or not."

For some reason single guys have a bad name for themselves on here ! It's only a very small minority which spoil it for the others ! Polite messages work for me, and I do reply to all messages I receive, even if it's a polite 'no thank you'. Unfortunately some don't seem to like the word no!

Anyway we are here for fun ! Happy Sunday xx

over a year ago

It may surprise you to know that older women have far fewer insecurities than young lads. You don't get many older women on Fab moaning that they can't get a meet. You are right there hence the big male to female ratio plays apart don't it, so they could have fun everyday lol.

The male to female ratio seems to be brought up a lot in these threads but as there appears to be plenty of guys that do well on here then the ratio can't be the issue...has to be the approach that makes someone stand out...or not."

Women dont need to stand out on here

I've had my profile with no pics showing and no write up and still got messages asking to meet

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

The male to female ratio seems to be brought up a lot in these threads but as there appears to be plenty of guys that do well on here then the ratio can't be the issue...has to be the approach that makes someone stand out...or not.

For some reason single guys have a bad name for themselves on here ! It's only a very small minority which spoil it for the others ! Polite messages work for me, and I do reply to all messages I receive, even if it's a polite 'no thank you'. Unfortunately some don't seem to like the word no!

Anyway we are here for fun ! Happy Sunday xx"

over a year ago

That's right, just to much hard work lol x.

over a year ago

Well we have been recently been trying to meet a younger guy and it seems 99.9%are full of Crap. They talk a good talk but fact is when a genuine woman is actually looking they run a mile.

As we have said before most get a kick talking and bragging about what they want to do to an older lady

But when faced with the actual chance of meeting a lady same age as your mum, can't go thru with it.

Maybe it's coz we are soft swingers and they wouldn't be able to brag about shagging a lady of experience.

I don't know, but whatever the reason we had a few ads running for several day's and apart from one guy who was miles and miles away and another who really didn't seem interested at all even tho he messaged us. We had no other replies.

over a year ago

"I'm a 20 yer old looking to talk to older lady's and most older lady don't like to talk to younger lads why anyone shade some like on it

Take a look at this profile 'cougarsandcubs' no excuses now

They have a social at Eurekas Wednesday Eve ! Give it a whirl, there are some great ladies going ! "

If any guys reading this and are attending on the 4th please be on best behaviour

Because if any Cougar is upset or does not get what she wants, all of us Cubs will be in trouble!

I am only a young Cub so will just be taking sneak peaks while hiding behind my friends. 3 gorgeous strong independent Ladies

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/15 15:26:43]

over a year ago

"Well we have been recently been trying to meet a younger guy and it seems 99.9%are full of Crap. They talk a good talk but fact is when a genuine woman is actually looking they run a mile.

As we have said before most get a kick talking and bragging about what they want to do to an older lady

But when faced with the actual chance of meeting a lady same age as your mum, can't go thru with it.

Maybe it's coz we are soft swingers and they wouldn't be able to brag about shagging a lady of experience.

I don't know, but whatever the reason we had a few ads running for several day's and apart from one guy who was miles and miles away and another who really didn't seem interested at all even tho he messaged us. We had no other replies. "

Other end of the spectrum i've been quite lucky that although some guys tend to be nervous they do go through with it.

ALL guys who want to talk about it never want to meet up, they just want dirty chat. Don't waste your time engaging in dirty chat, just look for the ones who do want to meet.

I've found when you put a meet up right now it does tend to be older guys who respond to them, maybe they have more free time? One guy was gonna meet then messaged me back saying he couldn't get out of work lol.

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

I personally wouldn't bother with a 20 year old , I mean I want fun and pleasure not spend the time teaching the guy . Guys my own age have usually spent years learning how to pleasure a woman and not just getting their own kicks. Most youngsters seem to think that all it takes is to fuck as hard and as fast as possible and think thats what constitutes being dominant

over a year ago

Every person is different. You can never generalise to be honest.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It's got nothing to do with older ladies not liking younger lads and everything to do with your profile/pics etc.

Most people will check out a profile before they even open a message, is there anything on yours that makes you stand out??

Post new Message to Thread