FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why do women automatically rule out younger guys?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

During my time on fab, ive come across the age old taboo of age gap. Now, personally, i see no issue. I have been told by some they dont think a "young buck like you" could satisfy an older woman.

Herein lies the issue. Without being big headed (excuse the pun) I've never really had a bad review, i mean the one older woman who has met me on here was more than pleasantly surprised by my skillset and i have had plenty of excellent experiences with older women outside of FAB too with no regrets or complaints from the other party.

So may i ask out of curiosity, is it just a preconception alot women have that younger guys are forbidden or less skilled than older ones?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"During my time on fab, ive come across the age old taboo of age gap. Now, personally, i see no issue. I have been told by some they dont think a "young buck like you" could satisfy an older woman.

Herein lies the issue. Without being big headed (excuse the pun) I've never really had a bad review, i mean the one older woman who has met me on here was more than pleasantly surprised by my skillset and i have had plenty of excellent experiences with older women outside of FAB too with no regrets or complaints from the other party.

So may i ask out of curiosity, is it just a preconception alot women have that younger guys are forbidden or less skilled than older ones?"

Cockiness, immaturity levels, not so level headed, childish, you're the same age as there children? Everyone has there reasons. Who doesn't like a Milf or cougar.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'm not attracted to younger men - not just their bedroom skills, but generally their chat and interests too.

I prefer older men as I find them more interesting - life experience counts for a lot.

I also couldn't go with someone where I am old enough to be their mum.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I don't

over a year ago

I'm not attracted to younger men - not just their bedroom skills, but generally their chat and interests too.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

In my case it is because I have two boys who are 29 and 24,so it does not sit well with me!

over a year ago

I certainly don't

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I just find i have less in common with people lots younger genrally ,so prefer my own age mainly.

over a year ago

Nice to know

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No it's not a preconception on my part it's experience. We know one or two younger men that we click with on many levels but in most cases we have very little in common with people much younger than us.

I find that many younger men hold preconceptions about older women too though.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

My problem is they rule out the older ones....!!!

over a year ago

i don't automatically rule them out either, but if other people do you can't force them to change their mind. they're here for what they want, not what you want.

if they are saying they don't think you'll satisfy them then yeah it's a preconception (or prejudice if you like).

i've met some guys who were good fucks and willing to experiment, others i find expect me to do all the work and i think it is coz they aren't that experienced, wouldn't mind if they attempted stuff either but i'm not really here to teach anyone how to fuck i'm here for experienced guys.

over a year ago

I'm physically attracted to men that look older than me, 40s-ish. I would possibly have sex with someone younger but I wouldn't seek it out.

over a year ago

For us its not sexual we like to meet people we have a connection with and can chat with without struggling to find things in common. Our age range reflects who we feel we would get on with

over a year ago

I bloody wish they wouldn't aswell ha! I have nothing in common with anyone as well never mind someone 1 or 2 year older ha

over a year ago

And the lucky few who do get chances usually blow it then ruin it for the rest of us.

over a year ago

"No it's not a preconception on my part it's experience. We know one or two younger men that we click with on many levels but in most cases we have very little in common with people much younger than us.

I find that many younger men hold preconceptions about older women too though."

We thought we'd try a younger guy (in his 20s) did absolutely nothing for Jackie, was like a rabbit in headlights, plus very selfish, 30s and 40s for us from now on

over a year ago

I only target younger men

over a year ago

Just because I prefer older guys.

over a year ago

I think posting their insecurities, humbly bragging and almost insinuating older women 'should' give them a chance doesn't really propel their chances...

over a year ago

i see. all valid points i guess!

another thing i find bizzare, is how it varies from gender to gender. A 38 year old male would happily sleep with an 22 year old female, yet a 38 year old woman would not sleep with a 22 year old male.

i see the points of maturity and whatnot and interests, but i think its a massive judgement to be making without talking to somebody first. personally i work in a way that means i speak to everyone equally on a level playing field with an open mind and no pre-conceptions. now, in real world terms, i believe that mentality is usually seen as a better approach is it not? im just curious about this idea thats all

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"And the lucky few who do get chances usually blow it then ruin it for the rest of us."

How do you work that one out?

over a year ago

Up your game brother

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"i see. all valid points i guess!

another thing i find bizzare, is how it varies from gender to gender. A 38 year old male would happily sleep with an 22 year old female, yet a 38 year old woman would not sleep with a 22 year old male.

i see the points of maturity and whatnot and interests, but i think its a massive judgement to be making without talking to somebody first. personally i work in a way that means i speak to everyone equally on a level playing field with an open mind and no pre-conceptions. now, in real world terms, i believe that mentality is usually seen as a better approach is it not? im just curious about this idea thats all"

Are you suggesting that at 58 years old I don't know where my preferences lie from previous experience?

over a year ago

i see the points of maturity and whatnot and interests, but i think its a massive judgement to be making without talking to somebody first. personally i work in a way that means i speak to everyone equally on a level playing field with an open mind and no pre-conceptions. now, in real world terms, i believe that mentality is usually seen as a better approach is it not? im just curious about this idea thats all

Are you suggesting that at 58 years old I don't know where my preferences lie from previous experience?"

Tear him apart

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Are you suggesting that at 58 years old I don't know where my preferences lie from previous experience?

Tear him apart "

over a year ago

"No it's not a preconception on my part it's experience. We know one or two younger men that we click with on many levels but in most cases we have very little in common with people much younger than us.

I find that many younger men hold preconceptions about older women too though.

We thought we'd try a younger guy (in his 20s) did absolutely nothing for Jackie, was like a rabbit in headlights, plus very selfish, 30s and 40s for us from now on "

Ha u can't argue with that haha! I once had a meet back in day and I was a rabbit headlights! No sex bye the way ha! But it all comes down to experience as I was soiling my pants about meeting someone off here more than anything ha!

over a year ago

i see the points of maturity and whatnot and interests, but i think its a massive judgement to be making without talking to somebody first. personally i work in a way that means i speak to everyone equally on a level playing field with an open mind and no pre-conceptions. now, in real world terms, i believe that mentality is usually seen as a better approach is it not? im just curious about this idea thats all"

It's simple generally younger girls are way more mature than younger guys (not in all cases before I get shot down) hence younger girls find older guys attractive,ourview anyway

over a year ago

I haven't automatically ruled out young guys, I have met then and realised they are not for me

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't automatically rule out anyone when I go to clubs, although I am more likely to end up with younger guys. However when it comes to one on one meets I find that they are either no good conversationally, or they look so horrified when they see me it makes me feel like shit.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I meet for more than just sex, I meet for the social side as well, what on earth would I speak about during naked chats on the sofa......Can you answer me that? Coz I would love to know!

over a year ago

You are right about mentality. maybe that us your problem? Have you considered that women are just not attracted to you rather than younger guys in general?

over a year ago

Tear him apart

"

im not specifically targeting anyone, and im not saying anyone doesnt know what they want, im merely making a point that many seem to just cancel the idea out because of a couple of years. im not talking 25-30 year age gaps either, even 5 year ages gaps seem to be an issue for some. im not being a little bitch or throwing a paddy, im more just curious as to everyones thoughts and having a debate. taking anything as a personal dig is silly and responding with mild humiliation directly towards me is not on, as this is a debate and not a moan at anyone directly

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I've no interest in the absolute age - old or young. It's personality, maturity and looks in that order. I've see childish 50 year old and mature 25 year old. I know which I prefer!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"My problem is they rule out the older ones....!!!"

Don't you believe it!

over a year ago

I do generally prefer older men it's just my personal choice from previous experience, I don't rule younger guys out though x

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

Some older guys think its a badge of honour to pull a younger lass.

I know from speaking to loads of younger lads, through work and previous jobs that they don't interest me, so why should I have to wade through even more messages on here that are so unlikely to float my boat just to reassure some younger lads that its not unfair to use the filters to meet who I want... is it not better to be excluded straight off than think you have a chance with someone who really is not interested?

over a year ago

"

Some men will sleep with young women, some women will sleep with young men

Not all older guys are looking for young women, OK I know not many would turn one down but that's the difference between men and women

Generally women like to connect mentally with who they sleep with where as most men don't give a shit if they have anything in common

over a year ago

"I meet for more than just sex, I meet for the social side as well, what on earth would I speak about during naked chats on the sofa......Can you answer me that? Coz I would love to know! "

Give the lad a chance...he may be a mastermind at TV programmes of the 80s....he may sing you a lullaby of the theme tune to 'button moon'...))

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Tear him apart

im not specifically targeting anyone, and im not saying anyone doesnt know what they want, im merely making a point that many seem to just cancel the idea out because of a couple of years. im not talking 25-30 year age gaps either, even 5 year ages gaps seem to be an issue for some. im not being a little bitch or throwing a paddy, im more just curious as to everyones thoughts and having a debate. taking anything as a personal dig is silly and responding with mild humiliation directly towards me is not on, as this is a debate and not a moan at anyone directly"

I didn't imagine for one minute that your remarks were directed at me but it would have been presumptuous of me to reply on behalf of all women. My intention was not to humiliate you any more than yours is in calling me silly.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I meet for more than just sex, I meet for the social side as well, what on earth would I speak about during naked chats on the sofa......Can you answer me that? Coz I would love to know!

Give the lad a chance...he may be a mastermind at TV programmes of the 80s....he may sing you a lullaby of the theme tune to 'button moon'...))"

I think even 'button moon' is older than him

over a year ago

"I meet for more than just sex, I meet for the social side as well, what on earth would I speak about during naked chats on the sofa......Can you answer me that? Coz I would love to know!

Give the lad a chance...he may be a mastermind at TV programmes of the 80s....he may sing you a lullaby of the theme tune to 'button moon'...))"

haha, im more culturally educated and humerous than you think! and tend to make myself a target for humiliation, i think id make a great yellow coat at maplins :p

over a year ago

I have no issue

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

This one always makes me wonder...

At some point in history, age came to mean experiance...

Not true, modern humans, in the West have so little experiance other than work, TV, what they read and regurgitate as their own ideas, that they are little more than children till the age of 60.

When they start to use their retirement cash to "experience" life...

Otherwise experiance is bullshit they don't really understand.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This one always makes me wonder...

At some point in history, age came to mean experiance...

Not true, modern humans, in the West have so little experiance other than work, TV, what they read and regurgitate as their own ideas, that they are little more than children till the age of 60.

When they start to use their retirement cash to "experience" life...

Otherwise experiance is bullshit they don't really understand."

Ooo I'm about to start experiencing then

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

my wife love,s younger guy,s

over a year ago

Some do some don't. Normal rules of attraction apply.

For every young thread you get one about not meeting older men.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

I remember being 23 on my first post abroad and by the time I came back at 25, I was more experienced than most 50 year olds...

Yes childish, I still am, yes wild, I still am and yes I've never grown up and don't plan to.

Life's more interesting for a curious child.

over a year ago

If I'm honest I'm really not attracted to young baby faced guys, I like a lived in face, I just fine a more mature face more attractive, I like a few wrinkles I find older guys who have aged well more appealing to look at

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I meet for more than just sex, I meet for the social side as well, what on earth would I speak about during naked chats on the sofa......Can you answer me that? Coz I would love to know! "

I still want to know the answer to my question though!

over a year ago

I seem to be more attracted to younger guys. Cheeky chaps with extremely high sex drives like me....whats not to love

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"If I'm honest I'm really not attracted to young baby faced guys, I like a lived in face, I just fine a more mature face more attractive, I like a few wrinkles I find older guys who have aged well more appealing to look at"

Thats probs a bit more like it...

over a year ago

I still want to know the answer to my question though!"

well, as i have never spoken to you i wouldnt know what interests you have. but a few of my interests, there would be politics, discussions on how the population seems to be becoming more stupid as generations progress, the benefit system that fuels egits to become baby factories or benefit thugs in order to get the free ride of the taxpayer. its very difficult to say what i can talk about, as im a salesman, i can chat all day about anything that becomes apparent and mingle with most, its what i do for a living :p

over a year ago

I only meet with younger guys

over a year ago

I would just like to point out I will meet younger guys but there's a difference between younger and young

over a year ago

I have no preconceptions as such about young lads as I've had some great conversation with some. For me though it is all about the age as I fancy my own age group, yes some of the young lads are good looking but when I consider the age between us, its incredibly off putting and even in a club, I wouldn't go there

over a year ago

well, as i have never spoken to you i wouldnt know what interests you have. but a few of my interests, there would be politics, discussions on how the population seems to be becoming more stupid as generations progress, the benefit system that fuels egits to become baby factories or benefit thugs in order to get the free ride of the taxpayer. its very difficult to say what i can talk about, as im a salesman, i can chat all day about anything that becomes apparent and mingle with most, its what i do for a living :p"

Did you just Google all that lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

yet to try a younger guy, always been attracted to older men for some reason.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

well, as i have never spoken to you i wouldnt know what interests you have. but a few of my interests, there would be politics, discussions on how the population seems to be becoming more stupid as generations progress, the benefit system that fuels egits to become baby factories or benefit thugs in order to get the free ride of the taxpayer. its very difficult to say what i can talk about, as im a salesman, i can chat all day about anything that becomes apparent and mingle with most, its what i do for a living :p

Did you just Google all that lol"

Really you want to talk politics??

And actually every generation is increasingly more intelligent than the last, imagine how stupid we look to people 100 years in the future.

Also we might need baby factories, as our ageing population (who spend their days talking politics), needs plenty of younger people to ensure that the country they live in, will survive.

over a year ago

And actually every generation is increasingly more intelligent than the last, imagine how stupid we look to people 100 years in the future.

Also we might need baby factories, as our ageing population (who spend their days talking politics), needs plenty of younger people to ensure that the country they live in, will survive."

over a year ago

Because it brings out their insecurities lol

over a year ago

well, as i have never spoken to you i wouldnt know what interests you have. but a few of my interests, there would be politics, discussions on how the population seems to be becoming more stupid as generations progress, the benefit system that fuels egits to become baby factories or benefit thugs in order to get the free ride of the taxpayer. its very difficult to say what i can talk about, as im a salesman, i can chat all day about anything that becomes apparent and mingle with most, its what i do for a living :p"

SWo intelligent conversation isn't your forte then?

over a year ago

"Because it brings out their insecurities lol "

Shurrup you

over a year ago

Also we might need baby factories, as our ageing population (who spend their days talking politics), needs plenty of younger people to ensure that the country they live in, will survive.

"

well put it this way, a modern day a-level paper is the same difficulty as 20 year old o level paper, the 'british' education system make test and exams easier, believe me ive seen it all and compoared exams 2 decades apart. the population is getting more technically advanced yes, because they are growing up as a digital generation. and look at it this way. the intelligent people who would make great parents, alot of the time are career focused and not interested in having children until later in life and even then have 2 maybe at a push. yet at the other end of the spectrum we have the ones who cant be arsed and dont give a shit breeding left right and centre and producing children being brought up in environments where the families dont care or raise a child correctly

By *omino1966Couple
over a year ago

barrow in furness

Anyone who is nearer my daughters age than mine is a massive no no for me ..also I fancy older bald men

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

well put it this way, a modern day a-level paper is the same difficulty as 20 year old o level paper, the 'british' education system make test and exams easier, believe me ive seen it all and compoared exams 2 decades apart. the population is getting more technically advanced yes, because they are growing up as a digital generation. and look at it this way. the intelligent people who would make great parents, alot of the time are career focused and not interested in having children until later in life and even then have 2 maybe at a push. yet at the other end of the spectrum we have the ones who cant be arsed and dont give a shit breeding left right and centre and producing children being brought up in environments where the families dont care or raise a child correctly"

Yeeeaaahhh....

I don't think its your age that's the problem.

over a year ago

"Because it brings out their insecurities lol

Shurrup you "

lol yes

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"I'm not attracted to younger men - not just their bedroom skills, but generally their chat and interests too.

I prefer older men as I find them more interesting - life experience counts for a lot.

I also couldn't go with someone where I am old enough to be their mum."

This

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I had sex with younger men when I was younger. I don't want to have sex with men I could have given birth to. That's my choice.

It doesn't matter how good you may be at sex I have my preferences.

over a year ago

Because some don't want blokes who are old enough to be their son

over a year ago

we have met younger guys some been great company , some not, its all horses for courses , but the age thing on profile also is anice way of saying no thanks to guys, its like a get out clause lol.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

well put it this way, a modern day a-level paper is the same difficulty as 20 year old o level paper, the 'british' education system make test and exams easier, believe me ive seen it all and compoared exams 2 decades apart. the population is getting more technically advanced yes, because they are growing up as a digital generation. and look at it this way. the intelligent people who would make great parents, alot of the time are career focused and not interested in having children until later in life and even then have 2 maybe at a push. yet at the other end of the spectrum we have the ones who cant be arsed and dont give a shit breeding left right and centre and producing children being brought up in environments where the families dont care or raise a child correctly"

erm wow. I like fun and something in common with the people I meet... nothing to do with your age, but that kind of rant is really off-putting... I find judgmental people a huge turn off.

And obviously at your age, you have such a breadth of lived experience to be able to comment on these kind of issues...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"And obviously at your age, you have such a breadth of lived experience to be able to comment on these kind of issues... "

Can you imagine being lectured on your reproductive choices by someone that age?

over a year ago

"And the lucky few who do get chances usually blow it then ruin it for the rest of us."

what a crock of shit. No one ruins anything for you, only you can ruin things for yourself, not other people

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I am simply not attracted to younger guys, the few I did meet when I first came on the scene and wanted to try everything affirmed the fact that young guys aren't for me

over a year ago

Hmmm may of found the reason why older women don't want to meet you, maybe it's not your age lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

So much judgement.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Is that you Obi Wan ?

Cuntfucious she say ....... Boy who read daily mail take longer to become man.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

"Well put it this way, a modern day a-level paper is the same difficulty as 20 year old o level paper, the 'british' education system make test and exams easier, believe me ive seen it all and compoared exams 2 decades apart. the population is getting more technically advanced yes, because they are growing up as a digital generation. and look at it this way. the intelligent people who would make great parents, alot of the time are career focused and not interested in having children until later in life and even then have 2 maybe at a push. yet at the other end of the spectrum we have the ones who cant be arsed and dont give a shit breeding left right and centre and producing children being brought up in environments where the families dont care or raise a child correctly"

Ok... You can't compare two different paper from different times.

Take engine manufacture... What we thought were good ideas 10 years age, are now borderline useless.

Therefore if a student who aced a paper then, took a paper today on engine manufacture, he would fail. No matter how clever.

As our knowledge of the universe improves, things that we once needed are no longer required.

So for reasons of efficiancy and effectiveness we jettison them.

Giving the next generation the best possible chance to improve on the last.

In the short term people complain and thing we are going backwards, but 50 years later they see flying cars.

over a year ago

I'm not a woman but dress and date as one. Despite my profile stating my age preferences, I receive a lot of messages from younger guys. It's very flattering but I'm just attracted to older men, that's all. Being no spring chicken myself, I prefer someone I can relate to and have a conversation with on an equal basis. It's not all about sex for me and nothing personal.

over a year ago

"I would just like to point out I will meet younger guys but there's a difference between younger and young"

This for me too.

over a year ago

I like younger men. In fact I prefer them.

over a year ago

I prefer men of various ages who don't overthink the shit out of everything or like to post clever sounding (they think) theories in an attempt to get one over others.

over a year ago

Okay, just looked at your photos and why you are "being ruled out" by more mature women is not a mystery. Photos 3 and 4 are . . . really immature. Not attractive at all. So if you want to have a hope in hell of meeting an older woman then be what attracts one - and that isn't someone goofing off with their tongue hanging out.

over a year ago

Maybe it's not your age but how you conduct yourself?

I've met and spoke to plenty of women who state no under 35s and I've never had an issue

over a year ago

Plus your profile comes across quite negative and needy. Women like confidence not moaners

over a year ago

Age is a state of mind and so is sex. We all like different things and thank god for that.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"During my time on fab, ive come across the age old taboo of age gap. Now, personally, i see no issue. I have been told by some they dont think a "young buck like you" could satisfy an older woman.

So may i ask out of curiosity, is it just a preconception alot women have that younger guys are forbidden or less skilled than older ones?"

Even if your conversation skills are excellent a lot of people will prefer to talk to people who have more experience in life and knowledge of topics in which they have an interest . Is there any reason why you do not concentrate on meeting people of a similar age to yourself ?

over a year ago

I don't actively seek out anyone younger than 30, just my choice, but perhaps if I was at a club etc I would most likely play a guy younger than that if they were interested. I'm sure they wouldn't be though lol!

over a year ago

I attempted a social with a younger man once. He talked the talk via messages, face to face, no conversation and no offer to buy me a drink, so I bought my own, he threw his toys out the pram, called me miserable and walked off. Never again will I meet someone my son's age

over a year ago

For me (ms) I want to feel a man wants me for me... Not because he thinks I will be flattered... Or because he wants to try an older woman.

So that puts me off... We have met younger guys but there is a real lack of chemistry.

For me my age range is quite narrow for my ideal xx from 30 to 46ish x

over a year ago

I luv young guys xxx

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I find that many younger men hold preconceptions about older women too though."

Pretty much this^

over a year ago

I am not attracted to men that are the same as my children . I have a 31 year old son and 3 younger sons. I have tried to be a cougar but can't do it ... I would otherwise love to be with a younger guy cause I believe they could really hit the spot ha

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

My question is why do some people excluded by the preferences of some others complain about it on the grounds that it's not an issue for them?

Do these people really not realise that their own preferences will not be something that some others have a problem with?

Why are you not interested in meeting men, OP? To me meeting men is not an issue. Does that make your preference less valid?

over a year ago

"And the lucky few who do get chances usually blow it then ruin it for the rest of us.

what a crock of shit. No one ruins anything for you, only you can ruin things for yourself, not other people"

Seems par for the course on here that its always someone else's fault rather than take responsibility for their own failure

over a year ago

Younger guys are fucking hot. They are definetly in it to win it.

over a year ago

No personally I prefer younger guys definatley!! X x

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Oh dear.

This pretty much sums up one of the reasons I tend to prefer men with rather more real life experience and depth.

Anyone can mindlessly parrot propaganda and rhetoric in an attempt to sound clever and informed.

Some people, usually older people, can talk about things they know something about. Some also realise they don't actually know it all.

There are younger men with those traits but they are few and far between. I'll chat to them if they come across well but very few do.

over a year ago

heavy for sunday morn guys

By *oth_cook69Couple
over a year ago

WOKING

Mrs Cook has a thing for younger men, she has had a couple of experiences with them and has been left a little disappointed as they have not been very considerate and have been concerned with their own pleasure.

over a year ago

I get along well with those older than me.

My likes and interests are very different to the general 'young' population. Actually, i'm just different as a whole.

I seem to click better with those older than those around my age. I'm a bit too old in the head for my age.

over a year ago

Actually we don't. Not all of us anyway. The majority of my sex,discounting my husband,has been with younger men

over a year ago

We're not all that bad.

over a year ago

Fab and the swinging world in general is often strewn with such prejudices masquerading as preferences.

Folks are often too quick to make assumptions and as shallow as a storm drain in August.

There's good and bad in all variations but how often do see all this age, dimension, colour and myriad other forms of selectivity going on.

Do don't take it personal, it's just one of the nastier to human nature, that's appears to be heightened in this little pastime.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"I'm not attracted to younger men - not just their bedroom skills, but generally their chat and interests too.

I also couldn't go with someone where I am old enough to be their mum."

Would agree with this...and in your case you are only a few years older than one of our grandchildren.....really not right.

over a year ago

"My problem is they rule out the older ones....!!!"

Previous post from us says it all..

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Maybe it's not your age but how you conduct yourself?

I've met and spoke to plenty of women who state no under 35s and I've never had an issue

"

over a year ago

"In my case it is because I have two boys who are 29 and 24,so it does not sit well with me!"

makes me feel like a dirty old wumman. My son is 30

over a year ago

"I get along well with those older than me.

My likes and interests are very different to the general 'young' population. Actually, i'm just different as a whole.

I seem to click better with those older than those around my age. I'm a bit too old in the head for my age.

"

There are always exceptions pops

over a year ago

So may i ask out of curiosity, is it just a preconception alot women have that younger guys are forbidden or less skilled than older ones?

Fab and the swinging world in general is often strewn with such prejudices masquerading as preferences.

Folks are often too quick to make assumptions and as shallow as a storm drain in August.

There's good and bad in all variations but how often do see all this age, dimension, colour and myriad other forms of selectivity going on.

Do don't take it personal, it's just one of the nastier to human nature, that's appears to be heightened in this little pastime. "

It's casual sex with strangers off the internet, it's not exactly a deep pursuit...

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

This subject is seen by some as prejudice but its not its personal choice . The thing with persoal choice is that its just that , your not going to be everyones cup of tea .you may badly want to play with a very hot woman but it certainly does'nt mean she's going to be attracted to you no matter how hot , cool , culturally educated , intelligent YOU think you are .you have to remember its YOUR privilege to be picked not your right .

over a year ago

I love older women, if any of you like younger guys message me

over a year ago

Your tying all older ladies in with the same brush pal, everyone is different, regardless of age or sexuality. Be patient and respectful and you will find the lady your looking for

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Most younger posts come across, in my experience as cocky and as if they're doing older ladies a favour by offering to give them the 'f*ck of your life'.

On the other side of that.. I like older women 'cos you're more experienced'.

I'm here to enjoy, not teach... If the mails are confident, chatty and not. Immature I'm happy to see if we get on through mails with possibility of meeting.

over a year ago

"This subject is seen by some as prejudice but its not its personal choice . The thing with persoal choice is that its just that , your not going to be everyones cup of tea .you may badly want to play with a very hot woman but it certainly does'nt mean she's going to be attracted to you no matter how hot , cool , culturally educated , intelligent YOU think you are .you have to remember its YOUR privilege to be picked not your right ."
bravo!

should be copy and pasted to all men

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I get along well with those older than me.

"

you are you Pops ... Carry on keeping it real!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

We take people as they are... And if there is a mutual attraction and chemistry then all good. We are both able to communicate with others of all ages and choose not to stereo type people.

Are some interesting people out there! Not all are nutters and fruit loops... And those that are come in all ages ....

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Do don't take it personal, it's just one of the nastier to human nature, that's appears to be heightened in this little pastime. "

Yep... This could be right on target. There's a lot of rule nazis in the UK scene...

Play by the rules or you will be marginalised...

We fuck the rules, I say, I'd rather tread my own lonely path than conform...

By *eliciouslyNastyMan
over a year ago

London

Do don't take it personal, it's just one of the nastier to human nature, that's appears to be heightened in this little pastime.

It's casual sex with strangers off the internet, it's not exactly a deep pursuit..."

Kinda see this side too... But that's not necessarily what it is to everyone.

Post new Message to Thread