FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Possible to find a relationship on here?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it possible to find a relationship on here?

Or are single women only looking to get their rocks off and play the game?

I know there are a few profiles on here that say they met via here, but is it possible to find love and lasting swing on this site?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hoe_nixCouple
over a year ago

leeds

why would you use a swingers site to look for true love

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Ive seen a few people meet and become couples on here so it does happen.Some will be open to it ,others not.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it possible to find a relationship on here?

I know there are a few profiles on here that say they met via here, but is it possible to find love and lasting swing on this site?

"

not sure why someone looking for love would join a swing site but my mate met and married her love she met on here so who knows

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yes....

but good god, not for me.

over a year ago

True love can come from anywhere i guess.

As a single male that has both swung as single and as a couple on here. i was wondering if people actually do meet on here, fall for each other and stay as real couples and make it work?

Stranger things have happened

over a year ago

Most men are here precisely because they don't want a relationship, or already have one So maybe you'll stand out from the crowd and find your true love. Good luck!

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Going swinging and falling for her, her falling for you happens. Aiming for the swinging scene knowingly looking for love, hmmmmmm

over a year ago

"Most men are here precisely because they don't want a relationship, or already have one So maybe you'll stand out from the crowd and find your true love. Good luck!"

Am not saying i am trying to look for true love, am just asking if people do meet like this??

over a year ago

I never say never

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"why would you use a swingers site to look for true love "

The question wasn't do people look for it but do they find it.

Some do OP.

A

over a year ago

"I never say never

"

See so i am guessing that there are sexy lady's like yourself on here that wouldn't say no to the possibility of it happening with the right person?

over a year ago

"why would you use a swingers site to look for true love

The question wasn't do people look for it but do they find it.

Some do OP.

A"

over a year ago

Is it possible? Of course it is. Anything's possible.

People find love over other sorts of internet interaction so why not here?

over a year ago

"I never say never

See so i am guessing that there are sexy lady's like yourself on here that wouldn't say no to the possibility of it happening with the right person?"

Totally I think having been a sexual deviant for a while a vanilla guy from e harmony just won't make the cut now and thanks for the comliment

over a year ago

**compliment duh

over a year ago

id love to find a relationship on here, cos then you know you are both like minded and would then swing together as a couple, id like to know best place to look for a proper relationship but where you are both swingers x

By *emptedtotryCouple
over a year ago

northwest

We met on here and are now very happy and in love.It is a strange place to find someone but it does happen.

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Im gonna change the subject a little as went to fab OP pics and cant as his settings wont let me

over a year ago

"Most men are here precisely because they don't want a relationship, or already have one So maybe you'll stand out from the crowd and find your true love. Good luck!"

Fair enough, but many will read your post as meaning you're looking for love. Anyway, good luck whatever you're looking for

over a year ago

I don't think anyone in their right mind would purposely come on here looking for a relationship but I guess things happen and it could work

over a year ago

"We met on here and are now very happy and in love.It is a strange place to find someone but it does happen."

over a year ago

Yes, but its like finding water in the desert lol

over a year ago

Met a guy last year (single) who met his ex on here. Lasted a few years then she wanted to stop swinging and he didn't. Oops. Suffice to say he is now single. I personally wouldn't have a proper relationship with anyone off here but good luck to those who do.

over a year ago

"Totally I think having been a sexual deviant for a while a vanilla guy from e harmony just won't make the cut now and thanks for the comliment "

Your welcome, i always compliment if i like a person. but you are right, if you are sexyually active, love the swing scene and want to share that rush and kinkyness with a person that loves it as much as you but can then come home with you and be just as sexy and wanting as they are in a club/meet.

a vanilla person wont cut it, as they wont be as outwardly honest or adventurous as you are.

over a year ago

"Yes, but its like finding water in the desert lol "

Or cock milk in Penge

over a year ago

If it happens it happens

over a year ago

I am a bountiful oasis of love.....but shushhhh don't tell anybody

over a year ago

"Im gonna change the subject a little as went to fab OP pics and cant as his settings wont let me "

haha you reminded me mine weren't set to be allowed to be fabbed thought i'd not had any for a while lol. thank you x

over a year ago

@DingerDong exactly

over a year ago

"We met on here and are now very happy and in love.It is a strange place to find someone but it does happen."

Glad that others do manage to find love on here and happy you have and made it work, shows it can happen

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Because you want to have a long term partner, but one who is also into swinging. Good place to look, I would have thought?

I would certainly like that. I don't search on here for love particularly, but if it happened I would be very happy

over a year ago

you can't help who you fall in love with, if it's gonna happen it'll happen.

i don't think anyone sets out to find love on here, i've not coz i'm selfish and like being selfish.

over a year ago

Its something I'd contemplate if I met the right guy. At least I'd know that we had the same sexual needs.

over a year ago

"I never say never

See so i am guessing that there are sexy lady's like yourself on here that wouldn't say no to the possibility of it happening with the right person?

Totally I think having been a sexual deviant for a while a vanilla guy from e harmony just won't make the cut now and thanks for the comliment "

Agree with you there, I would Only want a fellow sexual deviant! Not going down the boring road of lack of exciting sex in my life again!!

By *andS4funCouple
over a year ago

Lancashire

We know two couples that met at clubs/ parties and are still together and swing!!

over a year ago

"Most men are here precisely because they don't want a relationship, or already have one So maybe you'll stand out from the crowd."

Thank you, and from you comment there, shows what single males have done on this site, to be seen as players, men that are cheats and only after one thing, and then totally screws it up for guys that maybe wanting to maybe find that person that enjoys it enough to share eachother on here but then also have a relationship,

after all swing is totally amazing, but is not the be all and end all of a relationship, its there to highten an already good sex life!

By *emptedtotryCouple
over a year ago

northwest

our first date was a swingers club haha.

over a year ago

"our first date was a swingers club haha.

"

LOL i did start to see a girl i met in a swingers club in sunderland, she had come along to see what it was like, she was a non swinger and also stright, we had a good time whilst it lasted, she also found she had a bi side, but she got so much attention she decided that i wasnt enough and she cheated on me with single males she had chatted to and swapped numbers with in the club without my knowledge.

So i guess it also comes with its evils

over a year ago

"

I'm dating someone that I met for a coffee from here, seems to be going well. It can happen.

By *emptedtotryCouple
over a year ago

northwest

Yeah it does.Swinging is based on trust between two people in a relationship.We have been together as a couple for a year now and only did full swap recently.We took things slow and made sure it was for us and we where ready.

over a year ago

Because for a sexually starved man, it's a last resort.

By *emptedtotryCouple
over a year ago

northwest

[Removed by poster at 27/02/15 17:57:53]

By *nterracial2Couple
over a year ago

Ribble Valley

We met a couple who'd initially met on fab. Seemed very genuine, both very sexy and had a very good understanding of each other!

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Can and does happen by all accounts .. Some also say if they were in a relationship they wouldn't want to swing? So spose it what you looking for and both want really ... And maybe swinging would continue or end ... Nothing written in stone

over a year ago

"why would you use a swingers site to look for true love

Because for a sexually starved man, it's a last resort. "

Think you are quoting your own quote there.

As not every man is sex starved and comes here to get laid.

I'm on here as love the people io have met and the social times it has brought along as well.

women are choosy and unless you are wanting to put in the effort to put more than "fancy a fook" what is the point??

If a person only puts that much effort into a message would it be worth meeting them as would they put in as much effort on a meet? or just want to meet and then leave?

over a year ago

Im meeting some one off here n both click in and out bed so hopefully onwards n upwards too swing loving relationship

over a year ago

"Im meeting some one off here n both click in and out bed so hopefully onwards n upwards too swing loving relationship "

Another happy person and found it can work, hope it all works out for you mate

over a year ago

Me too thanks just goin with the flow n enjoying

over a year ago

"Its something I'd contemplate if I met the right guy. At least I'd know that we had the same sexual needs. "

This ^

over a year ago

"Its something I'd contemplate if I met the right guy. At least I'd know that we had the same sexual needs.

This ^ "

Think they should start a swinging dating service on here, out the fakes and users and leave the people that really want a relationship as well as the pleasure of swinging x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Its something I'd contemplate if I met the right guy. At least I'd know that we had the same sexual needs.

This ^

Think they should start a swinging dating service on here, out the fakes and users and leave the people that really want a relationship as well as the pleasure of swinging x"

and do you think that in amongst the people declaring they would like a relationship, there are not going to be users, people saying anything to get in the underwear of the other.....

over a year ago

We both met on here.. And now we're in an extremely, happy, loving, relationship! Wouldn't have it any other way.. Sometimes you find love in the weirdest of places..

Must stress that we weren't looking for it as it isn't a dating site though..

It just... Happened... I suppose

over a year ago

"

Ours was!! But obviously we had an "official" date afterwards! One that we can tell the children... Lol!!

By *emptedtotryCouple
over a year ago

northwest

Ours was!! But obviously we had an "official" date afterwards! One that we can tell the children... Lol!! "

Haha we did too

over a year ago

"and do you think that in amongst the people declaring they would like a relationship, there are not going to be users, people saying anything to get in the underwear of the other....."

Yes there is, thats why it takes time to chat and not just say lets go bed, as the ones that are looking for a relationship or for something to blossom from here, they would take that time to get to know a possible match!

By *laction manMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I wouldn't be opposed to a Poly in which case this is the perfect place

over a year ago

This ^

Think they should start a swinging dating service on here, out the fakes and users and leave the people that really want a relationship as well as the pleasure of swinging x"

Good idea as this is what I'm lookout for.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Is it possible? Of course it is. Anything's possible.

People find love over other sorts of internet interaction so why not here?"

Stranger things have happened on here!

over a year ago

"Is it possible? Of course it is. Anything's possible.

People find love over other sorts of internet interaction so why not here?

Stranger things have happened on here! "

Guess we all hope we can find that person that wants what we want and be able to share and enjoy it, as you say stranger things have happened and some do find it

over a year ago

"

Well you've got 16 veris so either you're very picky or you're happy swinging..you could always try a dating site if your after love..

over a year ago

Unless it was a little "hey ladies I'm quite sensitive at times.."

over a year ago

"Well you've got 16 veris so either you're very picky or you're happy swinging..you could always try a dating site if your after love.. "

I'm very picky, i used to help out at the bar in Vivente in Sunderland and made some very good friends, but have to say am the question originally could you find a relationship, love is a strong word and comes in time.

over a year ago

"Well you've got 16 veris so either you're very picky or you're happy swinging..you could always try a dating site if your after love..

I'm very picky, i used to help out at the bar in Vivente in Sunderland and made some very good friends, but have to say am the question originally could you find a relationship, love is a strong word and comes in time. "

Unfortunately Love these days is not strong enough...its the most overused and misplaced word out their...

I love a good film

Love chocolate

Etc...

I hear people just say it Willy nilly, so for me it has little power..shame((

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Great username Johnny

over a year ago

"Great username Johnny "

Cheers fella....

over a year ago

Here's hoping

over a year ago

The problem is, this is a sex site. Not a dating one. Things happen though.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The problem is, this is a sex site. Not a dating one. Things happen though."

It's actually a swingers site but what's in a name.

Where's the problem? I'm sure people have met, formed relationships and even married - after meeting on all kinds of websites, in bars, at work, at football matches, on holidays, in supermarkets........you get the picture.

Wherever a man and a woman can interact there's potential for anything to happen. A swingers site is no different.

A

over a year ago

"The problem is, this is a sex site. Not a dating one. Things happen though."

Your right, but there is social sex and then there is Dead sex, and the dead sexy isnt what most are looking for,

over a year ago

"The problem is, this is a sex site. Not a dating one. Things happen though.

Where's the problem? I'm sure people have met, formed relationships and even married - after meeting on all kinds of websites, in bars, at work, at football matches, on holidays, in supermarkets........you get the picture.

Wherever a man and a woman can interact there's potential for anything to happen. A swingers site is no different.

A"

Right, that wasn't my point. If you're looking for dating. Why not use a dating site? Since people will have the same things in mind.

Swingers site? Sex site. Near enough same thing.

Aka. There's more people on a dating side that want to settle down.

over a year ago

"Right, that wasn't my point. If you're looking for dating. Why not use a dating site? Since people will have the same things in mind.

Aka. There's more people on a dating side that want to settle down."

A dating site you can't say you want to meet and the possibility of sharing that person with others, or watch others, maybe swap?

At least on here you know that other person has the same out look of things, same kinky side, and you can openly talk about what you like etc.

Think you would be banned from a dating site if you put that in your header "Swinger looking for other to share and be shared!" nope dont work haha

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

A

Right, that wasn't my point. If you're looking for dating. Why not use a dating site? Since people will have the same things in mind.

I'd never use this site for dating just as i'd never use a dating site for sex initially though there are those that do. I prefer to keep everything seperate.

I do see the attraction for finding a mate that's sexually compatible though.

By *rivate roomMan
over a year ago

Bracknell

some cpls want a regular male or female for fun and end up wanting them as part of their marriage, emotionally attatched to them romantically etc.

over a year ago

"

I'd never use this site for dating just as i'd never use a dating site for sex initially though there are those that do. I prefer to keep everything seperate.

I do see the attraction for finding a mate that's sexually compatible though."

Indeed, however. Most people for dating would want to work into the sexual compatibility aspect.

over a year ago

"

anything is possible in life and never say never x

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

It does happen

And has happened to people who I know

over a year ago

I think anything is possible.

Statistically speaking though, I would hazard a guess that this lifestyle has ended more relationships than its created.

over a year ago

"I think anything is possible.

Statistically speaking though, I would hazard a guess that this lifestyle has ended more relationships than its created.

"

I bet its created life too

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"

Think you might be right. I'm happy for the people who have found love here though and I do believe it is possible. For me, I think it's best to keep things casual.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Like POF?

Yeah - right!

Do you really think a lot of people on dating sites aren't actually looking for casual sex?

And if you're looking for more 'liberated' companions with a more open attitude to sexual interests and don't want to find yourself having an awkward conversation on date number five via a vanilla dating site - then surely there's no harm in keeping an open mind on a site such as this?

A

over a year ago

"

I met andy on here we been together 16 months and living together 2 weeks after we met x

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"

over a year ago

A

Aka. There's more people on a dating side that want to settle down.

Like POF?

Yeah - right!

Do you really think a lot of people on dating sites aren't actually looking for casual sex?

And if you're looking for more 'liberated' companions with a more open attitude to sexual interests and don't want to find yourself having an awkward conversation on date number five via a vanilla dating site - then surely there's no harm in keeping an open mind on a site such as this?

A"

yeah pofs vanilla lol

over a year ago

Met my wife and soul mate swinging, she was single bi female

By *riendlyGirlWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

I think anything is possible.

It would be difficult on a vanilla dating site finding a fellow swinger and fab is, in my opinion, not just a sex site. It's a site where people with the same interests meet. In that environment it's natural that some people will meet and end up together.

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Based apon sex... hello hello lol. Hope shes taking the piss ?

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Question.. is a women on here for ?

By *riendlyGirlWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

"Based apon sex... hello hello lol. Hope shes taking the piss ? "

I assume by she you mean me since I'm the last to comment.

Why would I be taking the piss? It may be based upon sex but that's not all it is to some people. Eg personally I also like coming here for the forums.

Just because my opinion isn't the same as yours doesn't make it wrong!!

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Meaning who cares I don't. Good in your choice ... freaks were ever you walk this earth ?

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Smiles ... good luck enough said x

By *riendlyGirlWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

" freaks were ever you walk this earth ? "

Your right there.

over a year ago

"I never say never

See so i am guessing that there are sexy lady's like yourself on here that wouldn't say no to the possibility of it happening with the right person?"

over a year ago

"Meaning who cares I don't. Good in your choice ... freaks were ever you walk this earth ? "

Reply and quote - helps people understand what you're on about.

over a year ago

It seems that most people are very on the fence or are up for meeting potential partners that have the same feelings as well as out look for swing on here.

I didn't think this topic would have opened so many cans of worms, but with some of the comments there are some very self minded people (Males) that just want head & shoulders (Fuck and Go) so shows that they are not wanting anything more than empty sex, no social or becoming friends,

My outlook is that if there is no social side, friendship then i can't have empty sex and i actually do think with my mind not my cock and will say NO. sorry but i cant do that.

over a year ago

"It seems that most people are very on the fence or are up for meeting potential partners that have the same feelings as well as out look for swing on here.

I didn't think this topic would have opened so many cans of worms, but with some of the comments there are some very self minded people (Males) that just want head & shoulders (Fuck and Go) so shows that they are not wanting anything more than empty sex, no social or becoming friends,

My outlook is that if there is no social side, friendship then i can't have empty sex and i actually do think with my mind not my cock and will say NO. sorry but i cant do that."

i cant have sex if i dont fancy them

over a year ago

I want to find my soulmate in this chatroom

over a year ago

"I want to find my soulmate in this chatroom"

is this a chatroom

over a year ago

"I want to find my soulmate in this chatroom"

Is a forum not a chat room, but you also have to be prepared to put in the ground work not think "yeah can get an easy lay but oooo the grass is greener over there"

over a year ago

"I want to find my soulmate in this chatroom

Is a forum not a chat room, but you also have to be prepared to put in the ground work not think "yeah can get an easy lay but oooo the grass is greener over there""

lets be honest when love comes it doesnt matter where you met as if its ment to be so be it

over a year ago

I wouldn't rule it out if I met someone on here and we had that connection. Though I wouldn't want to swing as I don't like to share. Which defeats the object of a swingers site so probably wouldn't work for me.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't rule it out if I met someone on here and we had that connection. Though I wouldn't want to swing as I don't like to share. Which defeats the object of a swingers site so probably wouldn't work for me. "

Am i right in thinking then, most women on here just for the easy sex?

I do say that men are treated like "Auto Trader" as there is that many to choose from! test drive then leave at side of road.

over a year ago

"

Am i right in thinking then, most women on here just for the easy sex?

I do say that men are treated like "Auto Trader" as there is that many to choose from! test drive then leave at side of road."

This is a swing site

its not a easy sex site

over a year ago

have to say that males do tend to think it is mind you.

So what sells a guy on here? to be wanted by Couples or single women?

over a year ago

"have to say that males do tend to think it is mind you.

So what sells a guy on here? to be wanted by Couples or single women?"

swinging was about singles at the time more couples swapping with couples that how it was in the 90s for me

it was a huge turn on and complement to be asked to join a couple

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I wouldn't rule it out if I met someone on here and we had that connection. Though I wouldn't want to swing as I don't like to share. Which defeats the object of a swingers site so probably wouldn't work for me. "

In a relationship I wouldn't want to swing/share either so meeting someone from here is probably a non-starter unless he felt the same

over a year ago

"I wouldn't rule it out if I met someone on here and we had that connection. Though I wouldn't want to swing as I don't like to share. Which defeats the object of a swingers site so probably wouldn't work for me.

In a relationship I wouldn't want to swing/share either so meeting someone from here is probably a non-starter unless he felt the same"

this i agree with as if you are with someone u like enjoy spending time with in and out of bed and feeling complete and happy, would you want others in your life

Post new Message to Thread