Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

FFS Bring your own!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been to number of parties and spas and always come prepared. I am getting fed up with other single men asking for condoms. If it is a random request I say no, but it is a bit difficult when you are one of two that have been invited to play and midway the other man turns and asks for a condom. It adds insult to injury when they start taking condoms without asking. It is difficult because once you put your goody bag down they can see what is in it. I have not wanted to potentially kill the vibe by telling them to get their own. What would other men do in that situation? Why would someone go to a party not prepared?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd tell them to Jog On!!

over a year ago

"I have been to number of parties and spas and always come prepared. I am getting fed up with other single men asking for condoms. If it is a random request I say no, but it is a bit difficult when you are one of two that have been invited to play and midway the other man turns and asks for a condom. It adds insult to injury when they start taking condoms without asking. It is difficult because once you put your goody bag down they can see what is in it. I have not wanted to potentially kill the vibe by telling them to get their own. What would other men do in that situation? Why would someone go to a party not prepared?"

Tell them they can use yours after you've finished with it.

over a year ago

"I have been to number of parties and spas and always come prepared. I am getting fed up with other single men asking for condoms. If it is a random request I say no, but it is a bit difficult when you are one of two that have been invited to play and midway the other man turns and asks for a condom. It adds insult to injury when they start taking condoms without asking. It is difficult because once you put your goody bag down they can see what is in it. I have not wanted to potentially kill the vibe by telling them to get their own. What would other men do in that situation? Why would someone go to a party not prepared?

Tell them they can use yours after you've finished with it."

Pmsl]

over a year ago

I host parties....I see it as part of the set up to provide them....but most guys/couples do bring their own.

My bug is people not using the bins/bags provided for disposal. Finding a crispy one behind a radiator a werk later isn't fun!

over a year ago

take along a special one with a few drops of tabasco sauce inside...

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I have been to number of parties and spas and always come prepared. I am getting fed up with other single men asking for condoms. If it is a random request I say no, but it is a bit difficult when you are one of two that have been invited to play and midway the other man turns and asks for a condom. It adds insult to injury when they start taking condoms without asking. It is difficult because once you put your goody bag down they can see what is in it. I have not wanted to potentially kill the vibe by telling them to get their own. What would other men do in that situation? Why would someone go to a party not prepared?

Tell them they can use yours after you've finished with it."

You say that in jest.......

By *anatee175Couple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I too take my own. Like you I don't mind the odd one but I can see where your coming from. If I was you I'd just take two with me one to use and one spare telling anyone who asks I intend to use the second myself.

People should be prepared.

Claire

over a year ago

In that case.....tell them... they can just watch, possibly wank somewhere in the corner, on their own

Lesson learned, or not. Their choice

over a year ago

"In that case.....tell them... they can just watch, possibly wank somewhere in the corner, on their own

Lesson learned, or not. Their choice "

If it is a mmf I am not sure the lady would be too happy with it turning into a mf.

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

To many of us using condoms goes without saying, so it doesn't get said. Perhaps the responsibility is on the host to make sure guests know that they need to bring one or don't get to play.

over a year ago

"In that case.....tell them... they can just watch, possibly wank somewhere in the corner, on their own

If it is a mmf I am not sure the lady would be too happy with it turning into a mf. "

But in that case she too should have some, not down to you.

over a year ago

If it is a mmf I am not sure the lady would be too happy with it turning into a mf.

But in that case she too should have some, not down to you."

Would be nice if that happenned, the women I have met on one to ones women tend to bring condoms but on MMFs they tend not. Possibly mmfs are more spontaneous?

over a year ago

"I have been to number of parties and spas and always come prepared. I am getting fed up with other single men asking for condoms. If it is a random request I say no, but it is a bit difficult when you are one of two that have been invited to play and midway the other man turns and asks for a condom. It adds insult to injury when they start taking condoms without asking. It is difficult because once you put your goody bag down they can see what is in it. I have not wanted to potentially kill the vibe by telling them to get their own. What would other men do in that situation? Why would someone go to a party not prepared?"

I think its lazy if a man havent got condoms with them, it feels like they are after BB or just want t take a risk

u pay for the condoms so tell them to jog on

over a year ago

Would be nice if that happenned, the women I have met on one to ones women tend to bring condoms but on MMFs they tend not. Possibly mmfs are more spontaneous? "

Spontaneity is no excuse. It's a real turn off if they don't have their own. I always have some but it's more for just in case they run out.

By *hattyman80Man
over a year ago

stockport

I don't mind the odd one but its when you can see the same people going round asking people. That's what annoys me. I always take plenty but it's common sense not to turn up with just one condom??

Safety first people!!

over a year ago

Would be nice if that happenned, the women I have met on one to ones women tend to bring condoms but on MMFs they tend not. Possibly mmfs are more spontaneous?

Spontaneity is no excuse. It's a real turn off if they don't have their own. I always have some but it's more for just in case they run out. "

this i agree with debs x

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

(excerpt)
"... Perhaps the responsibility is on the host to make sure guests know that they need to bring one or don't get to play."

I don't completely agree its up to the host to tell guests (to a swing party) to bring their own condoms. Drinks? Yes. Money for drinks if they need to? Possibly. But not information on condoms, unless the host expressly says "you need not bring condoms as some will be provided" (a rare occurence).

What I believe the reason for guys without condoms falls into 3 categories:

1) Some guys are too cheap to buy their own and hence feel it should be provided for them (by the venue or others).

2) Some guys want to take their chances (at bareback).

3) Some guys are married, their (non-swinging) wives do their laundry, they know they can't keep nip out "to the pub with the lads" with condoms, and worry about choosing between buying a pack of 3 (in case they need more) or a box of 12 (and the wife finding unused condoms in his pocket, which wasn't there when he left the house).

My money is on category 3: seen this too many times.

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Take a spare pack of three and charge him double the RRP.

Everyone's a winner that way

over a year ago

"(excerpt)... Perhaps the responsibility is on the host to make sure guests know that they need to bring one or don't get to play.

I don't completely agree its up to the host to tell guests (to a swing party) to bring their own condoms. Drinks? Yes. Money for drinks if they need to? Possibly. But not information on condoms, unless the host expressly says "you need not bring condoms as some will be provided" (a rare occurence).

1) Some guys are too cheap to buy their own and hence feel it should be provided for them (by the venue or others).

3) Some guys are married, their (non-swinging) wives do their laundry, they know they can't keep nip out "to the pub with the lads" with condoms, and worry about choosing between buying a pack of 3 (in case they need more) or a box of 12 (and the wife finding unused condoms in his pocket, which wasn't there when he left the house).

My money is on category 3: seen this too many times."

That explains everything x

over a year ago

"Take a spare pack of three and charge him double the RRP.

Everyone's a winner that way "

Sounds like a business plan

over a year ago

I wouldnt mind giving someone a comdom i get then from the family planning they are free so its no big deal but if someone went in my bag and just took one, kill the mood or not they would hear the Sharpe side of my tongue! as far as I'm concerned its theift, I don't care if its only a condom its in my bag and they have no rights to open it and help themselves

over a year ago

Surely a responsible guy wouldn't dream of turning up to a meet without at least three condoms sellotaped to his legs.

over a year ago

i for one wpuld think that both parties would remember to.take condoms .

i mean not as if we are all thick....

its your responability to play safe so always have some with you .

if your the fem always make sure you have some also .

too many take too many risks these days.

i take them no matter where i go just in.case ....

over a year ago

"(excerpt)... Perhaps the responsibility is on the host to make sure guests know that they need to bring one or don't get to play.

My money is on category 3: seen this too many times."

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

if dont turn up with any they dont play with us simples really ,if not prepared to bring any we thinking chancing b/b and nothing will happen ,but we do state safe fun so if no hint taken tuff

over a year ago

We alway's carry a few with us to hand out if necessary.

Would hate to spoil the party becase someone was short of a condom...

over a year ago

Spontaneity is no excuse. It's a real turn off if they don't have their own. I always have some but it's more for just in case they run out. "

I always have my own, clubs, parties or one to one. Look after yourself!!

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

Your too polite ...... If Id invited you to play with another M and he'd no protection it'd tell me does he ever bother so I'd say bye bye and jump on you !! Lol xxx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

don't worry it is one of this grumpy man's biggest bugbears as well...

I just tell them to "get their own"... if you are not prepared, thats not my fault or my issue.... tough!

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I always have a bag of condoms with me regardless of what kind of meet it is.

I also carry lube, dams and baby wipes, as well as a rubbish bag

B

over a year ago

"I always have a bag of condoms with me regardless of what kind of meet it is.

I also carry lube, dams and baby wipes, as well as a rubbish bag

B "

My motto entirely,if anyone is prepared to go for a meet without protection,I do wonder what there thoughts are on there health....

over a year ago

There is always the possibility that they didn't have them to hand that exact moment, I know I've been in the pool at Abfab had an invite but my condoms are in my trouser pocket in the lockers. Mind you I hate using other people's condoms as they usually don't fit me too tight.

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

One eve .. Way back , I was asked if I had a spare condom, tissue, fag and mints! I eventualy replied "do I look like a fooking tuc shop" ?! Ffs! Aint rocket science is it lol if we able to be prepared for all why can't others? ( thankfully that was a one off )

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

State loudly 'no glove no love' . If they can be bothered to come prepared then they don't deserve the privilege simples

over a year ago

"There is always the possibility that they didn't have them to hand that exact moment, I know I've been in the pool at Abfab had an invite but my condoms are in my trouser pocket in the lockers. Mind you I hate using other people's condoms as they usually don't fit me too tight. "

My cloth goody bag used to get soaked so to avoid that situation and yours I bought a waterproof pouch bought specially for abfabs but useful for all pools and spas.

over a year ago

"One eve .. Way back , I was asked if I had a spare condom, tissue, fag and mints! I eventualy replied "do I look like a fooking tuc shop" ?! Ffs! Aint rocket science is it lol if we able to be prepared for all why can't others? ( thankfully that was a one off ) "

over a year ago

"State loudly 'no glove no love' . If they can be bothered to come prepared then they don't deserve the privilege simples "

this

over a year ago

Your too polite ...... If Id invited you to play with another M and he'd no protection it'd tell me does he ever bother so I'd say bye bye and jump on you !! Lol xxx "

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

If any guys come to ours without condoms then in my mind they have no intention of having fun so what did they come for.?......a bloody chat

At parties i take my own as there are only certain ones I like the guys to use as I am allergic to certain ones

Can't believe how some guys insist on ramming it in when using a condom when they instantly dry you up....ouch

Think about that one

By *inkxRabbitWoman
over a year ago

Village in Surrey

It's men in general. You'd be amazed at how many don't come prepared and try to coerce me into BB. It's not happening. Ever.

They just don't seem to think. Good job I always carry them!

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

We've got a load in our toyboy to stop the whole "oh I thought it would be ok" no wrap no play

By *hattyman80Man
over a year ago

stockport

I still don't understand how anyone can barenack these days. Surely it isn't worth the risk to anyone. I love the excuses I used to get when I used to do meets with my ex with single guys. Oh I'm allergic to latex? Oh my cock is too big for condoms? Oh I tried to get some on the way here but they were sold out! They were hilarious every single one got sent packing. I don't mind someone forgetting bir just making lame ass excuses like that would really annoy my ex

Post new Message to Thread