By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Any help appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Just be yourself and chat as you would to anyone else you were having a coffee with

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

Yes but most ppl dont want to talk about family or work so all u can really talk about is sport sex politics and random news items

over a year ago

Be guided by the tone of messages you have exchanged on here and continue along the same lines.

over a year ago

Coffee meet?! Are you sure about that

You might do stupid things faster with more energy...

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

After seven meets, you clearly are beyond the point of needing assistance. Keep on keeping on with what works for you.

over a year ago

"Yes but most ppl dont want to talk about family or work so all u can really talk about is sport sex politics and random news items"

I wouldn't talk politics to my best mate let alone a fab meet

over a year ago

Actually i have chatted as nirmal. Jobs, hobbies, family, holidays etc...then ok...back to mine for a bit? Often works lol!

By *owdyBooby OP   Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Be guided by the tone of messages you have exchanged on here and continue along the same lines. "

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Yes but most ppl dont want to talk about family or work so all u can really talk about is sport sex politics and random news items"

I talk about anything and everything,it is possible to talk 'fab' and experiences without it being overtly sexual,sometimes its hilarious comparing stories

over a year ago

Say 'i do not want to fuck you just yet. Need to have tea and crumpets first before we go any further'.

Sometimes it works.

over a year ago

When i met Kat for the first time it was a social and she said, "no sex on the first meet". We got on great from the start so after about 45 minutes we started kissing which was very exiting.

I then said "ok, i am going now".

She looked disappointed. "Why?" She said.

"So i can come back in 10 minutes and it will be the second meet and we can have sex"

I did not need to leave, she wanted me just as much as i wanted her. Beautiful moment!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"When i met Kat for the first time it was a social and she said, "no sex on the first meet". We got on great from the start so after about 45 minutes we started kissing which was very exiting.

"So i can come back in 10 minutes and it will be the second meet and we can have sex"

I did not need to leave, she wanted me just as much as i wanted her. Beautiful moment!

"

Aawww thats lovely

over a year ago

The weather?

seriously though, I'd definitely steer clear of politics and sport, unless she starts along those lines herself and shows an obvious interest.

My advice would be to start with small talk and just pay attention to and show an interest in what she's saying, and base your questions on getting her to elaborate and talk about herself a bit - that way you'll show her that you're interested in her as a person not just a shag, and also find out more about what makes her tick... it's a fine line though, read the signals and don't push if she's reluctant to talk about herslef, or you'll seem like you're prying.

over a year ago

"When i met Kat for the first time it was a social and she said, "no sex on the first meet". We got on great from the start so after about 45 minutes we started kissing which was very exiting.

"

OH you SMOOTH FUCKER!!

over a year ago

Same as you'd chat to any lady your meeting for coffee !

Compliment her , make her laugh and most of all listen to her ! let her speak it not just down to u

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

To be fair, a lot of people (in a non swinging context) rely on the acronym FORM (Family, Occupation, Recreation, Money).

So the question is whether you feel any of those for are appropriate on a coffee meet with someone you're hoping to have a sexual tryst with.

Personally, I'd eliminate Money and Family first, that could be really awkward. Everything else is down to how comfortable you both are.

over a year ago

"Any help appreciated"

Me too!

over a year ago

"After seven meets, you clearly are beyond the point of needing assistance. Keep on keeping on with what works for you."

Humble bragging.

over a year ago

Watch the Monty python "nudge nudge, wink wink" sketch. At least she might laugh.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"Just be yourself and chat as you would to anyone else you were having a coffee with "

over a year ago

Did my first coffee meet a couple of weeks back. Honestly, just be exactly yourself and speak how you would normally do.

(Unless of course you're a dick!)

Being able to speak like a normal person, I find, is well received - haha.

By *hattyman80Man
over a year ago

stockport

I'd just be exactly how you've been with your messages. Be yourself, if you keep a smile on her face you're onto a winner mate.

over a year ago

"I'd just be exactly how you've been with your messages. Be yourself, if you keep a smile on her face you're onto a winner mate. "

if i was myself people would be afraid

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I'm no great expert at talking to women but I been told this is what you apparently do;

Focus on her, not you

Ask open-ended questions

Be yourself

And If all else fails talk about shoe's

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We always meet socially first and talk about everything and anything without being indiscreet or specific. Enjoy your meeting

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

The best way...

sit there and eye up every other woman that you can see, making it sure you let the lady you are meeting see there are others you are interested in.

Then discuss your previous meets in detail (I love that so much)

Then a blow by blow (pardon the pun) account of what gets you off, leaving her in no doubt exactly what you expect -making sure she understands its completely your pleasure that matters.

And then of course, we love you to talk about the pet name for your penis and to be told that hes "rigid" and do you "fancy a poke in the car park?"

Well one fella thought that might work....

Or alternatively, be yourself, keep it light and fun. Talk about what interests her. Talk about music, films, your interests... Same as you would with anyone out in public.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Don't put on a front, unless you're nervous - in which case, act confidently. Be yourself.

If you're interested in people, chatting is usually easy and aided and abetted by your partners, who'll talk about stuff you can ask more about or share interest in.

Flirt a little and pay close attention to your partners body language and feedback - if it's not open and receptive, tone it down.

Have a phone chat before meeting, so it's not as if it's like a cold meet. Your in person social meet then just flows on from this. It's worthwhile agreeing some ground rules - how much would he/she be happy to talk - could they lead on intimate stuff, if you all are ok with this. Some people may be close to home/work and wouldn't want anything said publicly that might indicate it's a sexually connected meet - others are less bothered, or can be a little more discreet than shouting they need you to suck cock with a bi male who's attending too.

Aim to have an outline time that you'll be together. You can even agree an ending if one of you determines it's a complete fail, without the right chemistry: eg. you won't both stay for 45 minutes, but would be polite and make it shorter (but longer than 45 seconds).

If you've got to adulthood, it's reasonable to assume that you can just relax and give and take, allowing the others to guide stuff too.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Vintage trains or buses is usually a good subject

over a year ago

"Vintage trains is usually a good subject "

your making me damp

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

"Vintage trains is usually a good subject

your making me damp "

Oh no I'm not

over a year ago

Just tell you're gonna smash her back doors in and ruin her pussy. They like that apparently

over a year ago

"Vintage trains is usually a good subject

your making me damp

Oh no I'm not "

im a train spotter ha ha

over a year ago

"Yes but most ppl dont want to talk about family or work so all u can really talk about is sport sex politics and random news items

I wouldn't talk politics to my best mate let alone a fab meet"

I wouldn't talk politics to anyone, or sport. How boring and trivial.

over a year ago

I would advise you DON'T get a mini diary out and flick through the meets you have planned and try to work out a time to fit her in..

this happened to me on a meet a long time ago

over a year ago

"Any help appreciated"

REALLY you need to ask here how speak to someone when you go for a coffee ?!!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/15 16:10:22]

over a year ago

"Any help appreciated"

Offer cake....or at least a kit kat!

over a year ago

I've had men talk about their experiences on here. Had a great conversation about zombies. Food. Whatever comes into your head.

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

I have been.on a few coffee meets and have talked about fab one guy was using his laptop and listening to.us both. So funny we went to the pub for more raunchy talk then off to bed

By *aaLaaWoman
over a year ago

Pontesbury

A coffee meet suggests you want to know a bit more about someone before having sex (it does make it easier sometimes). So I think you need to be prepared to talk about yourself.

If a guy can't trust me enough to tell me about his life or what he does for a living, or hobby, then I'm not sure I can trust him to be in a locked room with me.

Post new Message to Thread