Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexual confessions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've let a guy suck my cock before because I was so fucking horny.

What are yours?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tarburst babydollCouple
over a year ago

Dingwall

One night a work in the bar ( I work as a barmaid) I was feeling so horny after being on this site I was flirting away with a couple of young guys that were in. I dont normally wear a bra and had a low cut top on so was occasionally letting a nipple slip and could tell he was getting excited buy the bulge in his trousers

When he went out for a cigarette I had to go too. I dropped my cigarette and on bending down to pick it up my boob 'accidentally' fell out of my top. Oops!!

As I was sorting myself I could see he was getting hard again so asked him if he needed help with it. I soon was rubbing and stroking it while he was fingering me. I said I would see him in the toilet to ginish him off where I gave him a bj.

We finished the night with myself, the other barmaid and 6 guys with a lock in after hours which started with strip poker and I ended up being fucked by 4 of the guys.

The other barmaid came home with me and we told my hubby what had happened which got him so horny so we both satisfied him.

In the morning he gave us breakfast in bed and the fun started over again. It was one of the best nights of my life.

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

After a night out I was in a queue waiting for a taxi. I lived a few miles away and luckily there was a couple going the same way as me.

It was a black cab and the woman sat in between us two blokes. Her skirt was riding up her legs so I playfully touched her. She didn't complain, so it wasn't long before both of us blokes were fingering her and the taxi driver was frantically repositioning his rear view mirror so that he could get a look

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

at a party I spotted my now ex-girlfriend sat in the lap of a black lad. embraced in a full kiss, rubbing his cock through his trouser leg while his hands were all over her body.

It was in full view of everyone.

I said nothing, I just went home and wanked myself off, upset but so horny about what I'd seen.

The next morning I picked her up, she never asked where I had been. I kissed her harder than ever before knowing that she'd sucked another guy just that night, and spent the morning going down on her because I wanted to "make her hangover better".

I know from checking her phone and other people that she cheated on me that night. Not for the first time, not for the last. I never said anything, never let her know I knew.

By *tarburst babydollCouple
over a year ago

Dingwall

Another is I love going out with a miniskirt with no panties. It is great sitting in a pub enjoying a drink with the hubby while occasionally giving a hot guy who happens to be looking our way a flash and watching their reactions. This has led to a lot of toilet fun.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I love sucking guys off in toilets and swallowing their cum! X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Another is I love going out with a miniskirt with no panties. It is great sitting in a pub enjoying a drink with the hubby while occasionally giving a hot guy who happens to be looking our way a flash and watching their reactions. This has led to a lot of toilet fun."

A fantasy of mine!! Where's that pub??

By *ighlandguy1000Man
over a year ago

Inverness

"One night a work in the bar ( I work as a barmaid) I was feeling so horny after being on this site I was flirting away with a couple of young guys that were in. I dont normally wear a bra and had a low cut top on so was occasionally letting a nipple slip and could tell he was getting excited buy the bulge in his trousers

When he went out for a cigarette I had to go too. I dropped my cigarette and on bending down to pick it up my boob 'accidentally' fell out of my top. Oops!!

As I was sorting myself I could see he was getting hard again so asked him if he needed help with it. I soon was rubbing and stroking it while he was fingering me. I said I would see him in the toilet to ginish him off where I gave him a bj.

We finished the night with myself, the other barmaid and 6 guys with a lock in after hours which started with strip poker and I ended up being fucked by 4 of the guys.

The other barmaid came home with me and we told my hubby what had happened which got him so horny so we both satisfied him.

In the morning he gave us breakfast in bed and the fun started over again. It was one of the best nights of my life.

"

that sounds so horny

Post new Message to Thread