Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am I wrong?

Jump to newest

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Hi all,

Am I wrong for getting really turned on at the thought of a woman squirting/gushing into my mouth? I'm not into water sports and wouldn't want to drink anyone's pee, but squirting really turns me on. Are there any women close to me who'd be prepared to do this?

Cord

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all,

Am I wrong for getting really turned on at the thought of a woman squirting/gushing into my mouth? I'm not into water sports and wouldn't want to drink anyone's pee, but squirting really turns me on. Are there any women close to me who'd be prepared to do this?

Cord"

Didn't some scientific study recently discovered that the fluid from squirting was actually the same as wee?

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"Hi all,

Cord

Didn't some scientific study recently discovered that the fluid from squirting was actually the same as wee?"

I'm not sure on this, but I don't believe it is the same as I've read that women can empty their bladder and still squirt loads during sex

By *oveSlutForUseCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"Hi all,

Cord

Didn't some scientific study recently discovered that the fluid from squirting was actually the same as wee?"

yes but don't spoil the illusion for the FOTM fan boys and achievement hunters.

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"Hi all,

Cord

Didn't some scientific study recently discovered that the fluid from squirting was actually the same as wee?

yes but don't spoil the illusion for the FOTM fan boys and achievement hunters."

??

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Hi all,

Cord"

You know squirt has recently been proved to be pee don't you?

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

I didn't! I do feel wrong now!! How does that work with the empty bladder thing though?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"I didn't! I do feel wrong now!! How does that work with the empty bladder thing though? "

Google - women squirt french study

and read it for your self.

over a year ago

Would like to see a woman squirt but not necessarily in the mouth..seeing it would be a sexual sign of liberation in front of your eyes..nice

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"Would like to see a woman squirt but not necessarily in the mouth..seeing it would be a sexual sign of liberation in front of your eyes..nice "

I've made women squirt before and been drenched in it, but I really want a girl to sit on my face and do it while I lick her clit and tease her g-spot...

over a year ago

Mrs Fox gushes everywhere and it bloody hot, so no your not wrong

Its not pee taste nothing like pee!!

BAH French study dont believe it

over a year ago

"Would like to see a woman squirt but not necessarily in the mouth..seeing it would be a sexual sign of liberation in front of your eyes..nice

I've made women squirt before and been drenched in it, but I really want a girl to sit on my face and do it while I lick her clit and tease her g-spot..."

Sounds a bit complicated, though. How are you going to tease her g-spot while she's sat on your face? It's all in the details

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Mrs Fox gushes everywhere and it bloody hot, so no your not wrong

BAH French study dont believe it "

Pee or not, and I think it does contain urine, it's still a disgusting taste. In my not so humble opinion.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

This

Tastes nothing like pee to me !;

over a year ago

he loves this - not that he has much choice if im on top with his cock in my hand

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"Would like to see a woman squirt but not necessarily in the mouth..seeing it would be a sexual sign of liberation in front of your eyes..nice

I've made women squirt before and been drenched in it, but I really want a girl to sit on my face and do it while I lick her clit and tease her g-spot...

Sounds a bit complicated, though. How are you going to tease her g-spot while she's sat on your face? It's all in the details "

When I say sat on my face I mean kneeling over my face That way I can still get my fingers in and make the squirting happen...

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

This

Tastes nothing like pee to me !;"

It doesn't to me either...not that I've drank a lot of pee you understand

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Now that I would like to witness! She is HOT!!

over a year ago

This

Nor me, and I've d*unk both.

It's not the first study to be wrong...

over a year ago

"Hi all,

Cord

No it proved it was different from wee

over a year ago

This

Exactly

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

The study proved that it is urine as it comes from the bladder. However, its basically urine in its purest form, before it becomes a waste product, thats why it tastes/looks nothing like pee when in the form of ejaculate/squirt

over a year ago

Eeeewwwww.....you drink wee

over a year ago

"The study proved that it is urine as it comes from the bladder. However, its basically urine in its purest form, before it becomes a waste product, thats why it tastes/looks nothing like pee when in the form of ejaculate/squirt

"

Depends which study you read as others state it does NOT come from the bladder but the female equivalent of the prostate gland, the name escapes me at the minute. But basically there is no 100% scientificaly accepted explanation because every latest study comes back with different results. I say if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck. But squirt does NOT look, smell or taste like piss and as others have said the bladder is empty, there for it aint urine! Emily can squirt 4, 5 or even 6 times within 15 minutes on a good day. Your bladder cant produce that kind of volume when it was empty to start with.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"The study proved that it is urine as it comes from the bladder. However, its basically urine in its purest form, before it becomes a waste product, thats why it tastes/looks nothing like pee when in the form of ejaculate/squirt

Depends which study you read as others state it does NOT come from the bladder but the female equivalent of the prostate gland, the name escapes me at the minute. But basically there is no 100% scientificaly accepted explanation because every latest study comes back with different results. I say if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck. But squirt does NOT look, smell or taste like piss and as others have said the bladder is empty, there for it aint urine! Emily can squirt 4, 5 or even 6 times within 15 minutes on a good day. Your bladder cant produce that kind of volume when it was empty to start with."

Well im pregnant at the mo and i kniw from seeing it on sonograms that even after you have had a piss to 'empty' your bladder there is a pocket of fluid that stays behind

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

To be honest, I don't really care. I love it and the 'she' normally seems to quite enjoy it to.

What else really matters?

over a year ago

Depends which study you read as others state it does NOT come from the bladder but the female equivalent of the prostate gland, the name escapes me at the minute. But basically there is no 100% scientificaly accepted explanation because every latest study comes back with different results. I say if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck. But squirt does NOT look, smell or taste like piss and as others have said the bladder is empty, there for it aint urine! Emily can squirt 4, 5 or even 6 times within 15 minutes on a good day. Your bladder cant produce that kind of volume when it was empty to start with.

Well im pregnant at the mo and i kniw from seeing it on sonograms that even after you have had a piss to 'empty' your bladder there is a pocket of fluid that stays behind"

Trust me the amount she squirts aint no pocket we are talking hose pipe lol

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"To be honest, I don't really care. I love it and the 'she' normally seems to quite enjoy it to.

What else really matters? "

I don't care either. I've tasted it and it tastes good as far as I'm concerned. I love it and love getting soaked in the stuff

over a year ago

I don't care what it is it's such a turn on , water sports are hot anyway

over a year ago

You know how when you order a coffee with a vanilla shot it tastes different from regular coffee. This is similar to what happens with squirting. It doesn't taste like pee because the flavour has been altered with a shot of female prostate 'vanilla' syrup.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"You know how when you order a coffee with a vanilla shot it tastes different from regular coffee. This is similar to what happens with squirting. It doesn't taste like pee because the flavour has been altered with a shot of female prostate 'vanilla' syrup. "

By *oodsoul OP   Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"You know how when you order a coffee with a vanilla shot it tastes different from regular coffee. This is similar to what happens with squirting. It doesn't taste like pee because the flavour has been altered with a shot of female prostate 'vanilla' syrup. "

Well I guess I like female prostate syrup then. Bring it on!!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Not that keen on vanilla.

Any chance of a caramel latte?

A

over a year ago

I think it's offensive in this day that women are being told we have no control over our bladders. My squirt looks, tastes and smells nothing like wee and i dont have a bladder contraction when it comes out.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i'd love that to .one fantasy i dont think i'll ever fulfill tho

over a year ago

I've been doing my own little experiments when I squirt. Using a Mooncup I found that the liquid does not come from the vaginal canal. Second experiment I held my finger over my urethra and could clearly feel the liquid coming from there when I squirted.

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Hi all,

Cord"

Never have, but would love it

Post new Message to Thread