Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

!! timewasters

Jump to newest

By *raceyntony OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

we think its unreal the amount of timewasters we had in the past couple of weeks do they want fun or is it just a turn on thinking about it ? they say they are up for a meet and never hear from them againe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"we think its unreal the amount of timewasters we had in the past couple of weeks do they want fun or is it just a turn on thinking about it ? they say they are up for a meet and never hear from them againe "

Of course they want fun.

Of course they are up for a meet.

It's just that when he mentions it to the wife she turns round and says "Are you still on that fucking swinger site? I thought we agreed we werent going to do that again..."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"we think its unreal the amount of timewasters we had in the past couple of weeks do they want fun or is it just a turn on thinking about it ? they say they are up for a meet and never hear from them againe

Of course they want fun.

It's just that when he mentions it to the wife she turns round and says "Are you still on that fucking swinger site? I thought we agreed we werent going to do that again..."

"

That made me spit my tea out lol

over a year ago

The number of times that HE has set up a meet to fulfil HIS fantasy of "seeing his wife/partner/girlfriend with a black man" only for her to get cold feet (or slap him!) when he tell her I'm on my way...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Not this old chestnut again!!!!! Just because people don't want to meet YOU doesn't mean they're timewasters! A timewaster is someone who arranges to meet then doesn't turn up without any explanation. We have also actually met people then decided that we didn't want to have sex with them - are we timewasters? No! Of course not, selective yes! Z

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"The number of times that HE has set up a meet to fulfil HIS fantasy of "seeing his wife/partner/girlfriend with a black man" only for her to get cold feet (or slap him!) when he tell her I'm on my way..."

No shit, Sherlock!!

At the risk of being contentiuous (moi?) i'd wager that if you took the total number of couples profiles on here, 80%+ of the women have either no knowledge or only the vaguest idea that they have a profile on a swinger site.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"The number of times that HE has set up a meet to fulfil HIS fantasy of "seeing his wife/partner/girlfriend with a black man" only for her to get cold feet (or slap him!) when he tell her I'm on my way...

No shit, Sherlock!!

At the risk of being contentiuous (moi?) i'd wager that if you took the total number of couples profiles on here, 80%+ of the women have either no knowledge or only the vaguest idea that they have a profile on a swinger site.

"

lol - but are they timewasters? No. They are easy to spot and can also provide a few minutes of fun when you pretend you actually think they're a 'couple'!!! Can't understand all the whinging posts about fakes and timewasters - time would be better spent in other pursuits perhaps? Z

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

"The number of times that HE has set up a meet to fulfil HIS fantasy of "seeing his wife/partner/girlfriend with a black man" only for her to get cold feet (or slap him!) when he tell her I'm on my way...

No shit, Sherlock!!

"

Rubbish!!!

ok, let us expand on that... we agree that some "couples" are like that, but 80%.... no way! We have met a few people off of here and had some amazing fun, and yes, we have had suspicions about a few that it was just him and she had no idea, but we would say it is far more like 5 to 10% not 80%!

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

No shit, Sherlock!!

Rubbish!!!

ok, let us expand on that... we agree that some "couples" are like that, but 80%.... no way! We have met a few people off of here and had some amazing fun, and yes, we have had suspicions about a few that it was just him and she had no idea, but we would say it is far more like 5 to 10% not 80%!"

5-10%? Utter fantasy.

By *ot cottons tabardMan
over a year ago

Enfield

Reading this thread means two minutes of my life lost that I'll not get back. That is timewasting.

No need to respond.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Reading this thread means two minutes of my life lost that I'll not get back. That is timewasting.

No need to respond."

OK

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Reading this thread means two minutes of my life lost that I'll not get back. That is timewasting.

No need to respond.

OK"

Well that was needless.

over a year ago

No shit, Sherlock!!

"

Right lets just get this straight, the vast Majority of single guys on here are wasters and chancers. We have been let down more often than not by guys!

We always arrange to meet at least 3 guys as at least one always fails to show!

However, we also know there are some very genuine men on here!

We are better now as we only meet well verif guys!

PS this is the male half of the cpl writing

over a year ago

No way is it 80% as we have never had a problem meeting on here. But saying that the last few weeks has been hard work.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Does nobody realise that other people have lives away from swinging?

Haven't the schools been off for the last few weeks? Maybe that's why things have "slowed down" for some folk seeing as, I presume, folk will put spending time with their own kids/families before meeting strangers off a swinging site for a shag!

Just my thoughts, as always!

over a year ago

"Not this old chestnut again!!!!! Just because people don't want to meet YOU doesn't mean they're timewasters! A timewaster is someone who arranges to meet then doesn't turn up without any explanation. We have also actually met people then decided that we didn't want to have sex with them - are we timewasters? No! Of course not, selective yes! Z"

Well said Zoe, saved me doing it!

over a year ago

"Does nobody realise that other people have lives away from swinging?

Haven't the schools been off for the last few weeks? Maybe that's why things have "slowed down" for some folk seeing as, I presume, folk will put spending time with their own kids/families before meeting strangers off a swinging site for a shag!

Just my thoughts, as always! "

we have cupboards in scotland that we can lock them in a piece on jeely n bottle of irn-bru n bobs yer uncle lets swing hehe

over a year ago

To me a "timewaster" is someone who wastes my time, I don't care if it's 30 seconds or 3 hours it's my time and I don't want it wasted by people outside our criteria, winking us, sending friends invites, messaging us etc.

I don't care how long it takes to delete it, added up per day it's time I don't want to waste.

So far today we have had about 14 mails and an equal number of winks plus about 4 friends invites, all because none of them could be bothered reading our profile or worse ignoring it as one person actually admitted to doing.

We reply to every message and most winks/friends invites, and that takes time.

Half the people who contact us do so even though we don't fit thier criteria ie "wont meet smokers" or I am too old.

over a year ago

You don’t half like a good moan Jed

over a year ago

nice to see you's lot wasting some of your so called precious time again...its good to winge

over a year ago

Whose moaning, I am stating a fact in response to someone else stating that people are only timewasters if they arrange a meet and don't show up.

We are all entitled to our own definition of something.

Do timewasters bother me, obviously not otherwise we wouldn't be on the site, we fully accept that they are part and parcel of the online swinging scene no different to the things we don't enjoy in our vanilla lifestyles, like people taking thier time in supermarket queues then running off to find another item, like shop assistants who chat instead of serving you. nothing worth getting upset about just a fact of life.

over a year ago

"nice to see you's lot wasting some of your so called precious time again...its good to winge "

If you consider giving your opinion in the forums is a waste of time, why are you wasting your time

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"nice to see you's lot wasting some of your so called precious time again...its good to winge

If you consider giving your opinion in the forums is a waste of time, why are you wasting your time "

Doh! Because his time isnt as valuable as ours.

over a year ago

london

"we think its unreal the amount of timewasters we had in the past couple of weeks do they want fun or is it just a turn on thinking about it ? they say they are up for a meet and never hear from them againe

Of course they want fun.

lol that is so true

"

over a year ago

london

"Not this old chestnut again!!!!! Just because people don't want to meet YOU doesn't mean they're timewasters! A timewaster is someone who arranges to meet then doesn't turn up without any explanation. We have also actually met people then decided that we didn't want to have sex with them - are we timewasters? No! Of course not, selective yes! Z"

well i think u are wrong a TIMEWASTER is a person that can see the two of u on a pic and that they are the ones that make contact they are the ones that ask for a meet arange it and at the last min say oh they have to cancel

over a year ago

london

No shit, Sherlock!!

lol - but are they timewasters? No. They are easy to spot and can also provide a few minutes of fun when you pretend you actually think they're a 'couple'!!! Can't understand all the whinging posts about fakes and timewasters - time would be better spent in other pursuits perhaps? Z"

so if thats not a timewaster what would u call a timewaster ?

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

to me a timewaster is someone who arranges to meet but then dont show up and no explaniation as to why, i arrange to meet and cant for some reason i let them know as what time i do get for myself is precious

over a year ago

london

so what do u call a timewaster ?

over a year ago

london

Just my thoughts, as always! "

so what as this got to do with timewasters ?

over a year ago

A timewaster is someone who wastes all their time moaning about timewasters

By *iercedTattooedBBWWoman
over a year ago

bangor

I have to agree a timewaster is someone be it single or a couple who have arranged a meet, and then don't show, no explination, no mails, not even any bare faced lies for excuses!

I had this 3 times on the run, drove me insane, But now it's back to looking around!

over a year ago

we yearn to be the victims of timewasters as this would indicate that we had actually arranged a meet to start with

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"we yearn to be the victims of timewasters as this would indicate that we had actually arranged a meet to start with "

I was going to try and arrange something with you, but a look at your profile made me think you were timewasters.

over a year ago

london

"A timewaster is someone who wastes all their time moaning about timewasters "

LESS TIMEWASTER WOULD MAKE SWINGING A LOT BETTER

over a year ago

london

"A timewaster is someone who wastes all their time moaning about timewasters "

for the couples that onlyPLAY WITH guys I WOULD DOUT U WOULD GET TIMEWASTERS LOL

over a year ago

london

"we yearn to be the victims of timewasters as this would indicate that we had actually arranged a meet to start with

I was going to try and arrange something with you, but a look at your profile made me think you were timewasters.

lol

"

over a year ago

"A timewaster is someone who wastes all their time moaning about timewasters

for the couples that onlyPLAY WITH guys I WOULD DOUT U WOULD GET TIMEWASTERS LOL"

Everyone will experience them at some point, its how you deal with them and learn from it that normally helps

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"

for the couples that onlyPLAY WITH guys I WOULD DOUT U WOULD GET TIMEWASTERS LOL"

we dont ONLY play with single guys but when we do look for them then yes we get plenty who arent actually looking for a meet ... just pics to wank over

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

hey it happens to us single guys as well ive had my fare share of time wasters no shows and cpls that drive off what a waste of time

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Couples that drive off!

over a year ago

hey its happings 2 single fems 2 lol

happen 2 me on sat ngt..he was coming

for dinner an said he stopped the ngt

so i went away an bought dinner an breaky

for the sun morning..an guess wat

he didnt coming lol but his lose

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Couples that drive off! "

presume its a Golfing term?

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Couples that drive off!

presume its a Golfing term?"

God i hope not.

I'll happily shag your wife, but i aint wearing checked trousers and a Pringle jumper for ANYONE.

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

you go to meet cpl or a cpl comes to meet you as you come out to meet them and they drive off in there car and thats not nice thats real time wasters

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"

I'll happily shag your wife, but i aint wearing checked trousers and a Pringle jumper for ANYONE.

"

But yr a scot ... thought golfing attire was standard issue north of the border

over a year ago

"you go to meet cpl or a cpl comes to meet you as you come out to meet them and they drive off in there car and thats not nice thats real time wasters "

Did they scream first?

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"you go to meet cpl or a cpl comes to meet you as you come out to meet them and they drive off in there car and thats not nice thats real time wasters "

at least they turned up .. ok rude for not saying Thanks, but No Thanks to your face - but at least they were there

over a year ago

Someone said "it's how to deal with them" put it down to experience and out of your mind immediately, don't let them get to you and spoil the fun with everyone else.

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

ha ha when you have paid for a hotel or have been traveling a long way its not nice if only we could name and shame there loss

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Just my thoughts, as always!

so what as this got to do with timewasters ?"

Read the post above mine and a couple of the other ones on this thread too then you will see what I was answering and what I was meaning!

Damn, that's you made me waste 2 mins of my time answering you when it was obvious in the first place!

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

i did it happens and it was while ago now like you said ive put it down to experience
"Someone said "it's how to deal with them" put it down to experience and out of your mind immediately, don't let them get to you and spoil the fun with everyone else.

"

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"you go to meet cpl or a cpl comes to meet you as you come out to meet them and they drive off in there car and thats not nice thats real time wasters

at least they turned up .. ok rude for not saying Thanks, but No Thanks to your face - but at least they were there"

Maybe it was his face they were saying "thanks, but no thanks" to...

over a year ago

"you go to meet cpl or a cpl comes to meet you as you come out to meet them and they drive off in there car and thats not nice thats real time wasters

Did they scream first?"

Haa haa haa haa haa...oh I can't stop haa haa haa!

Sorry mate, that's awful, haa haa "did they scream first?" Hilarious!!

Right, decorum!

Nope...haa haa haa haa...

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think whingers are more of a problem on here than timewasters.....

over a year ago

"I think whingers are more of a problem on here than timewasters....."

Your not whingeing about whingers are you

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I think whingers are more of a problem on here than timewasters.....

Your not whingeing about whingers are you "

Me?.....I laugh at whingers

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I think whingers are more of a problem on here than timewasters.....

Your not whingeing about whingers are you

Me?.....I laugh at whingers"

Whinging about timewasters is more of a waste of time than the whingers waste when they say that timewasters should spent less time whinge.....

...fuck it.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

No shit, Sherlock!!

"

bugger we are in the 20% section again

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

i just wish they were a top draw cpls but they were not one got back to me and said sorry for what they did and the other thats another story but they have been sorted

Did they scream first?

Right, decorum!

Nope...haa haa haa haa... "

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Been sorted?

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"

bugger we are in the 20% section again "

well that you guys and us.. wonder who the other 14 couples are ?

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Been sorted?"

maybe he got Vinny Jones to pop round to see them

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

How many timewaster threads have there been? Just done a search and at least 35. I am smiling about all those peeps wasting time putting up timewaster threads and all the rest of us wasting time commenting about wasting time. I just love irony

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"I just love irony "

Got 4 of Dave's work shirts you can do then

over a year ago

london

"How many timewaster threads have there been? Just done a search and at least 35. I am smiling about all those peeps wasting time putting up timewaster threads and all the rest of us wasting time commenting about wasting time. I just love irony "

if all the timeasters stoped and all the people that !! think they want to swing !! woke up their would be no threads

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"

bugger we are in the 20% section again

well that you guys and us.. wonder who the other 14 couples are ?"

I only calculated it at another 5 but then I never was any good at maths

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Count us in

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

Did they scream first?

I found it funny too! Very naughty but funny. Terrible thing to do but for some reason I found it amusing. Sorry

Right, decorum!

Nope...haa haa haa haa... "

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Count us in"

Blimey, the non-timewasting genuine couples will take over this thread if we aren't careful

over a year ago

Do we include, in the category of "Timewasters", those who only want to be 'friends' so they can look at the erotic photos in your private gallery? Those who attempt to lead you into erotic chat in the pretence of arranging a meet? Or who ask you to send them face and c*ck photos to their mobile phone on the pretext of arranging a meet? These activities all use up (and waste) one's precious time and we don't even get as far as actually arranging a meet to which they then fail to turn up! I was tempted not to reply to newbies and unverified profiles but then recalled being a Newbie myself once and that some kind trusting person(s) took a risk and agreed to meet me! Timewasters are an occupational hazard on a site like this and here to stay I think!

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Count us in

Blimey, the non-timewasting genuine couples will take over this thread if we aren't careful "

If we carry on like this we'll have the timewasters whining about gen couples always wanting to meet them; not just swap pics, etc

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

On a serious note i often wonder if the phrase time waster is used to put pressure on someone who isn't sure about meeting.

Do pressure meeter's get more knock backs and are the knock backs a time waster?

over a year ago

There will always be timewasters, even more so when some people meet every other night and think everyone else should too, some even think that anyone who changes their mind is a timewaster, these same people think that if they’ve went to the effort to chat or exchange pictures and messages that they’re entitled to a shag

It's blatantly obvious that swinging has taken over some peoples lives, luckily some still see it as the bit of fun its meant to be.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"On a serious note i often wonder if the phrase time waster is used to put pressure on someone who isn't sure about meeting.

Do pressure meeter's get more knock backs and are the knock backs a time waster? "

Thats a really good point,like when you get messages saying mail back if you're genuine

I don't expect any pressure,I do things at my own pace and make sure people are aware of that,if they're not happy then I don't really care if they think im a timewaster,would they rather me arrange something to keep them happy with no intention of turning up?

Similarly I would never put pressure on anyone else

over a year ago

"There will always be timewasters, even more so when some people meet every other night and think everyone else should too, some even think that anyone who changes their mind is a timewaster, these same people think that if they’ve went to the effort to chat or exchange pictures and messages that they’re entitled to a shag

It's blatantly obvious that swinging has taken over some peoples lives, luckily some still see it as the bit of fun its meant to be."

Oooh I wish there was a clapping emoticon! Well said!

over a year ago

Or perhaps some people think that if you don't swing in the same way we do, you don't meet as rarely or as often as us, you don't meet the same kind of people we do, you don't have the same views as us, then your way of doing it is wrong.

over a year ago

"Count us in

Blimey, the non-timewasting genuine couples will take over this thread if we aren't careful

If we carry on like this we'll have the timewasters whining about gen couples always wanting to meet them; not just swap pics, etc "

Hmmmm... Thinks... AandK calculated 5....

Plus new-east mids is ( pauses to take shoes and socks off ) ...

er.. 7...

Yess I say!! I CAN join in! Or those nice peoples wont have even numbers for the nasty whingers to moan about.

Runs back to East Finchley to warm iron for Dave's shirts...

over a year ago

Its been said a few times on here but sometimes the people who shout time waster are the pushy ones and they generate more rejection by pushing too much.

over a year ago

A straight forward rejection is not an issue as I prefer people to be honest, upfront and to say "..no thanks.." if I do not meet their requirements. My issue is with those who pretend they want to meet (in order to gain or look at photos and/or engage in erotic chat?). In the most extreme example a meet was agreed but, not only did the couple not turn up as arranged, their profile was deleted soon after. I had even done my 'due diligence' and chatted with the woman on cam before agreeing to meet. We all accept that our real lives take prescedent over meeting and genuine emergencies are sometimes unavoidable. It is just the frequencies with which the babysitter falls ill at the very last moment or the cat gets run over (again!) that is frustrating.

Post new Message to Thread