Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Teaching......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Do you mind being the "teacher" if someone has'nt tried something on here for example a 3some?

Or would you rather play with someone that has had experience before just incase playing with someone thats inexperienced turns out to be a bad idea?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I'm all up for educating or being educated. I know a little. I need to learn a little.

Anyone interesting in a sharing session?

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

It's okay Honeypot. I'm very understanding - what do you want me to teach you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i'm easy either way

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

"It's okay Honeypot. I'm very understanding - what do you want me to teach you?"

pmsl

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

I'm quite happy to teach - find it very enjoyable actually

over a year ago

I am too old and life is too short to babysit or teach, sorry!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Sometimes we can learn from the inexperience of others.

By *et_me_take_controlMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I love to teach someone. A willing pupil who is very eager to learn is such a turn on.

By *obblybitsCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

I think we would rather go with people who have experience just because we are still so new in a club way but in a meet of hear to a club or something would be fine.

over a year ago

teaching is just facilitating learning

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

should i say at this point i have learning difficulties, need 1-2-1

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have no inclination or desire to be anyones teacher, mind you still up for learning a trick or two myself

over a year ago

"

should i say at this point i have learning difficulties, need 1-2-1 "

me too but quite serious so has to ber 2-4-2

over a year ago

If im with a guy i like to try positions ive not tried before, but im not particularly interested in teaching, more in being the student

over a year ago

"Do you mind being the "teacher" if someone has'nt tried something on here for example a 3some?

Or would you rather play with someone that has had experience before just incase playing with someone thats inexperienced turns out to be a bad idea?"

We met a guy who only had verifications from single women, but was really keen to try a threesome. When it come to playing he just couldn't do it with Andy there. Even when Andy said that he didn't have a problem with it as he'd driven me there.

Yhe guy was so embarrassed and we had to try and reassure him it was OK and these things happen, but wasn't good. Only play as a threesome with guys who are verified now.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I think we all bring something different to the table. Or back of the sofa or the swing, whatever position we are in lol.

There have been times when someone has moved me into a position and o my golly gosh it has hit the spot quite unexpected.

Other times I have done something that the person hasnt tried or do it different to them.

Same old same old is boring and variety is the spice.

over a year ago

As everyone is different and we all cannot possibly know everything, then I think it is great when newbies have come on board.

There is nothing more exciting and pleasurable than seeing the face or faces of pure satisfaction

I also agree and think everyone brings something new to the table... so to speak

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've always wanted to play the piano and speak Italian.

Any offers, for a shag in return of course?

over a year ago

I think there are circumstances where people look to be "taught" but then I do agree everyone is different and brings something different to the experience.

Some do like the roleplay of student/teacher as well! And I have been told I look cute with pigtails if anyone fancies some roleplay!

over a year ago

Love being taught, but dont really have the right mindset to teach.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

I am surprised how many will be taught, but are not willing to teach! Seems a little selfish to me!

Our profile (yes, we know it's too long!) says we will meet people new to the scene and also people who have different ideas such as flirting only or watching only. We were very lucky with our first meet and it made us want to continue. Who knows what would have happened if we had a bad experience!

That is why we will meet newbies! About six weeks ago or perhaps a bit more, we were contacted on another site by a couple who had thought that they would like to try swinging, but had never tried. We met up and spoke to them, found out what they thought they might like and gave some advice.

A few weeks later we met in a hotel and spent the day doing vanilla stuff and the evening playing. Just lightweight stuff, but so much fun. Now they want to meet again and have said they are happy to go all the way! Even though they have said that, we will still let them make the moves, with encouragement!

Helping people decide what they like or even if they like the scene can be very rewarding, even if we don't get to play.

over a year ago

"Do you mind being the "teacher" if someone has'nt tried something on here for example a 3some?

Or would you rather play with someone that has had experience before just incase playing with someone thats inexperienced turns out to be a bad idea?"

I never meet first time anythings, be it first time they have swung or first time they have tried someting new

I like people who are secure and stable in what they do

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

well i have and it was one of the best and a long night hopefully one of many

over a year ago

"I am surprised how many will be taught, but are not willing to teach! Seems a little selfish to me!

Our profile (yes, we know it's too long!) says we will meet people new to the scene and also people who have different ideas such as flirting only or watching only. We were very lucky with our first meet and it made us want to continue. Who knows what would have happened if we had a bad experience!

That is why we will meet newbies! About six weeks ago or perhaps a bit more, we were contacted on another site by a couple who had thought that they would like to try swinging, but had never tried. We met up and spoke to them, found out what they thought they might like and gave some advice.

A few weeks later we met in a hotel and spent the day doing vanilla stuff and the evening playing. Just lightweight stuff, but so much fun. Now they want to meet again and have said they are happy to go all the way! Even though they have said that, we will still let them make the moves, with encouragement!

Helping people decide what they like or even if they like the scene can be very rewarding, even if we don't get to play. "

But maybe you are forgetting that some of us perhaps have been on our own for so long, that vanilla sex is all we remember??? Therefore personally i dont think that i have anything to teach anyone hence i want to learn more and am a willing student

i suppose those as an older woman i could teach the young lads about sex but i prefer my own age group so thats never going to happen

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

good question...

I think I am open minded to the point of trying something once.... if it then doesn't work for me then cross it off.....

but there is a difference between letting people find there own way and go at there own pace and coming across as pushy to get what you want without concern for others.......

over a year ago

"I think there are circumstances where people look to be "taught" but then I do agree everyone is different and brings something different to the experience.

Some do like the roleplay of student/teacher as well! And I have been told I look cute with pigtails if anyone fancies some roleplay!

"

as long as you wear stockings a suspenders, a little black mini, white blouse

over a year ago

Don't like teaching newbies, happy to go to clubs with them and "hold thier hands" happy to tell them what I have seen and learned in 10 years of working in the swinging lifestyle but actually teaching them, nah not for me, I am crap at it, whose to say what I say is the right way, always happy to state my opinion but also accept that I may be wrong in my thinking or at the very least that others have a different opinion.

On the other hand if we have a meet and someone wants to try something we are happy with doing then I don't see it as teaching them I see it as mutually experimenting, even if we have done it with others because 2 experiences are rarely the same in this scene, it's that variety that we love

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"Don't like teaching newbies, happy to go to clubs with them and "hold thier hands" happy to tell them what I have seen and learned in 10 years of working in the swinging lifestyle but actually teaching them, nah not for me, I am crap at it, whose to say what I say is the right way, always happy to state my opinion but also accept that I may be wrong in my thinking or at the very least that others have a different opinion.

On the other hand if we have a meet and someone wants to try something we are happy with doing then I don't see it as teaching them I see it as mutually experimenting, even if we have done it with others because 2 experiences are rarely the same in this scene, it's that variety that we love "

Maybe I got it wrong Jed! I don't mean teaching as... "Right, now we have to all swap partners and play with each other bits!" I meant meeting a couple who are new and letting them go at their own pace. See where it leads and we have had some fantastic times doing just that!

Also what you put too, about trying something new for them, even if you done it before... That is what we do and what I meant by "teaching".

If that is also what others do as well, then my "selfish" was undeserved and I retract it totally! (except for you bastards that don't toe MY line... You know it's the law! )

Post new Message to Thread