Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

afternoon dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do any females or couples go dogging in the afternoons. I have only ever come across males. Not looking for 1-2-1 with males .How has it been for you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

*gulp*

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

"*gulp*"

Did you? you dirty boy!

over a year ago

Dogging in daylight? Isn't that a little dodgey considering most sites are used during the day by ACTUAL dog walkers?

over a year ago

Afternoon dogging is possible,we done it a few months ago

over a year ago

"Afternoon dogging is possible,we done it a few months ago"

It's perfectly possible but it dramatically increases the chances of getting spotted, perhaps getting arrested, ending up in court, in the local paper and on the Sex Offender Register and, worst of all, ruining the site for others in future.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/09/10 20:59:04]

over a year ago

I take it you do not agree with but what has it got to do with ruining this site

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I take it you do not agree with but what has it got to do with ruining this site"

Not this site,the dogging site

over a year ago

"Afternoon dogging is possible,we done it a few months ago

It's perfectly possible but it dramatically increases the chances of getting spotted, perhaps getting arrested, ending up in court, in the local paper and on the Sex Offender Register and, worst of all, ruining the site for others in future."

We know the risks involved and we are not stupid,we know somewhere where there are no people about,im a mum and i wouldnt have done it if i thought kids or anyone else for that matter would see us..

Can you explain also, how can doggers ruin the site for others in the future?

over a year ago

"I take it you do not agree with but what has it got to do with ruining this site

Not this site,the dogging site"

I see,well like i explained the place where we went is very private no one around so no chance of us getting caught.

over a year ago

Would probably be the same reason most sites get ruined, because of complaints, so the local council might just start chopping trees down, installing cctv, or putting gates up because some fool has approached a innocent couple in their car who’ve only stopped for a cuppa, with his willy hanging out

over a year ago

Love outdoors during daytime as well. I do take a female out now and again in fact took her on Sunday during day. Arranged a cpl meets and I met a couple parked up in the day while it was raining slightly. Could not believe my luck. We are still friends and been to their house. Mainly gay guys during the day.

I am very careful and defo no kids about where I go. Defo don't wanna b caught but that's half the excitement. As u can see from pics done daytime a few times. Amazing buzz. U just need the right place where u don't expect many people.

Believe 5 mins of outdoor sex done in the right way is as good and 20 anywhere else

over a year ago

"Do any females or couples go dogging in the afternoons. I have only ever come across males. Not looking for 1-2-1 with males .How has it been for you"

Performing a sexual act in public is still not a legal act. Performing it day time is inconsiderate as there may be minors about.

Although i do not condone dogging, it has its place and that is late evenings when only adults are about and less chance of offending the general public.

over a year ago

"Do any females or couples go dogging in the afternoons. I have only ever come across males. Not looking for 1-2-1 with males .How has it been for you

Performing a sexual act in public is still not a legal act. Performing it day time is inconsiderate as there may be minors about.

Although i do not condone dogging, it has its place and that is late evenings when only adults are about and less chance of offending the general public."

Oh i didnt know that people could only go dogging late at night..

Like i said i am a mum of 3 kids and i wouldnt have done it if i thought there was any chance of getting caught.

I wouldnt risk getting arrested,shaming my kids it was a very private place we went.

over a year ago

I know this doesn't count as dogging per se, but I spent a very filthy hour or two on a golf course with a lady during the week in term time. Therefore no chance of kids about, though the course was certainly in use by adults! But we managed to keep our activities hidden as there are gentle hills dotted about everywhere, as well as the obligatory wood around the perimeter.

I'd certainly advocate it, there's nothing like recieving or giving oral in the sun, and the risks made all the more dangerous maneuvres (such as us both being naked from the waist down with hands clapped over mouths and me continuing to repeatedly enter her as a couple of golfers strolled past perhaps 20 feet away on the other side of the grassy knoll) all the more delicious....

over a year ago

Places are never as quite as people think they are. If one person has been able to find it, you can bet others have too.

Going dogging at night won't 100% protect you from being discovered by people you don't want to be there but it dramatically reduces your chances of being rumbled by a little old lady out walking her dog or a school group out on a nature ramble.

Post new Message to Thread