Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am I that ugly?

Jump to newest

By *ynnecuck OP   Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

Why is it that when you ask for a regular f*ck buddy and spend time talking on webcam/phone etc and then meet up and have some fun the guy then does not bother to contact you again.

Or says things like "I have decided to make a new start with my ex so dont want to swing anymore"

Am I so bloody ugly that they only want it the once?

Whats up with you guys?

Maybe its time to give up on this site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe it is.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why is it that when you ask for a regular f*ck buddy and spend time talking on webcam/phone etc and then meet up and have some fun the guy then does not bother to contact you again.

Or says things like "I have decided to make a new start with my ex so dont want to swing anymore"

Whats up with you guys?

"

its a swinging site that what people do you will meet ones who you become good friends with and maybe have regular fun with too

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Speaking as a single guy, you come off in your profile as being very demanding.

over a year ago

Perhaps he decided you werent really for him, or he had a pang of guilt at you being married, whether your husband approved or not, maybe he just wanted a shag and got what he wanted. That isnt the sites fault, its choice, preference, move on im sure there are plenty of others that will give you what you want, ive got a regular fuckbuddy so it can be done

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

ohhhh just had a wee look at your profile also ....married woman looking for romance is that not for your hubby to give rather than someone from a swinging site maybe your in the wrong place

over a year ago

I dont think looks come into it really.

It either happens or it doesnt.

And may take some time in forming a longer lasting status.

But you wont know unless you keep trying.

happy hunting

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"My hubby approves of me having a relationship with a virile man"

The word relationship prob scares the shite outta them

over a year ago

Rhetorical question right?!!

Look, people are here looking for nsa and if after meeting they don't want to meet you again, could it be something you're doing?

Single men are crying out for couples you can't find a single man?!!

Hmmmmm!!

By *ynnecuck OP   Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"Speaking as a single guy, you come off in your profile as being very demanding."

Surely its better to say what you want then people know in advance

Also the reason for the profile is that I am pi**ed off with timewasters and wannabes thats why my profile reads that way.

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

It's a swinging site. Until you've met you don't know if their is the necessary chemistry there for regular meets. It's a numbers game until u connect with the right person to meet regularly. I should enjoy the process and not take it too personally unless u think it could be something to do with u.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Speaking as a single guy, you come off in your profile as being very demanding.

Surely its better to say what you want then people know in advance

Also the reason for the profile is that I am pi**ed off with timewasters and wannabes thats why my profile reads that way. "

Okay - but look at Missdynomites profile.

She states very clearly what she is and is not interested in.

And it's crystal clear that she will not suffer fools gladly.

But there's also some humour in there, and all the signs are there to let you know that if you arent a twat, she'll talk to you. And it's obvious that when and if it came to "meet time" it would be both fun and funny.

Whereas your profile comes across more as a massive sign on the M-Way saying "Trouble Ahead".

The kind of guy you are looking for is exactly the kind of guy who'd walk past your profile thinking "phew, i don't need that in my life".

Just my 2p worth, nowt personal.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Hard to tell if you're ugly based on the back of your legs.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hard to tell if you're ugly based on the back of your legs."

But to be fair, they are quite nice legs.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Hard to tell if you're ugly based on the back of your legs.

But to be fair, they are quite nice legs.

"

They are, but there are plenty of ladies with nice legs and nothing else going for them...(out in the world and NOT on here!)

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You will only know if you want a repeat meet if you have a meet in the first place.

There are two possible reasons for not wanting a repeat meet........one is they only ever wanted a one off but said what they knew you wanted to hear to get what they wanted.......or they just didn't like the meet that they had and don't want to repeat it.

Simple really

over a year ago

Beauty is on the eye of the beholder......

Great legs, yes but maybe a bit more on your profile would help?

Don't be put off, tread carefully when arranging meets!

Paddy xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

PS I would take every meet as it comes...........we don't ask for repeat meets and take every meet as a one off, and decide after the meet wether we all fancy it again. That way there is no pressure on anyone.

over a year ago

Well i met a guy once and then again and thought that was it..........

3 years + and we still meeting

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Couldn't agree more, one off meets that develop into something more regular are a bonus really.....to go out solely with the aim of starting up a regular ongoing friendship is in my opinion a big ask of anyone.

If it is develop into ongoing meets then that will come naturally in my experience.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

what has ugly got to do with it..

if you were ugly and ugly is in the eye of the beholder...

they would have left once you opened the door.

mind ya...the 'anyhole a goal' guys prob wouldn't.

hope you find the person you looking for.

over a year ago

IMHO, based on personal experience, no matter how well one gets on with another, via chat, PM's, MSN, phone etc..., when people finally meet in person, if the chemistry and spark is not there, then it can end there and then.

It may not be just looks or physique, it could be mannerism, difference in values, moral standards, intellectual levels etc...

If they got as far as having sex and fun, then it could be lack of sexual stimulation, or failed to press the right buttons etc. etc...

over a year ago

looked at your profile, can only see your legs and ass, they dont look ugly. but cant say anything more than that!

over a year ago

think urself lucky,with my ugly mug and age,im lucky if i get a meet.lol

over a year ago

I doubt that you are ugly or even consider yourself to be or you probably wouldn't have written such a strong profile or this thread and I agree it's highly unlikely that there isn't a local guy wanting exactly what your offering. Maybe, just maybe your forcing it a little? In my opinion genuine long term attraction and desire cannot be 'pre-arranged', but you can nurture them lol. I suggest you consider re-writing your profile, it may be setting the wrong tone?

over a year ago

Reverse it - A guy meets you and really likes you, he is besotted by you but you didn't find that he was quite what you are looking for, are you going to have that relationship your looking for with him or try to find someone you click with more ?

Are you guaranteeing that the first guy you meet will be able to have this regular relationship/meet situation with you ? or are you like them interested in finding Mr Right for the arrangement but finding that some you have met are "not the one"

There is nothing wrong with stating exactly what you want, it is upfront and honest, but surely the guys get the same options as you, they are your equals not toys.

over a year ago

oh fuck it im hungover and in pain today......

from my experience at least 80% of guys you meet from here will fuck and run no matter how good you felt it went once the balls emptied they are offski dont even expect as much as a text message from them that way you wont be dissapointed. then you get the ones u dont hear from in ages till they horny and no one is wantin them and then suddenly your the best again!

sounds harsh but its true, but its how u deal with them! me personally i couldnt give a shit at the end of the day they are just a cock to me , a vibrator that can do a bit more and sorry guys if that sounds harsh but tough!!

but the other 20% ones are the ones i hear from regulary even if it just a message here or there, a text and some bed fun every now and then but we also friends just not in a romantic way. they arent just a cock to me they have earned my respect.

i hope you find what you looking for and find that bit of happiness you seek but sometimes you got to walk through the dog shit to get to the park!! x

By *ynnecuck OP   Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"Reverse it - A guy meets you and really likes you, he is besotted by you but you didn't find that he was quite what you are looking for, are you going to have that relationship your looking for with him or try to find someone you click with more ?

Are you guaranteeing that the first guy you meet will be able to have this regular relationship/meet situation with you ? or are you like them interested in finding Mr Right for the arrangement but finding that some you have met are "not the one"

There is nothing wrong with stating exactly what you want, it is upfront and honest, but surely the guys get the same options as you, they are your equals not toys."

No one is saying men are toys and nor am I a plaything to toss aside when the guy has cum.

I have decieded that from now on its meet in person a couple of times before any play takes place then if no spark etc no one gets hurt.

In reply to piccs on my profile face piccs etc get sent to guys that I would like to meet not just placed on profile need to be very careful due to our jobs sure most people understand that.

By *ynnecuck OP   Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

Well at least this topic got some thoughts going with people and for that I thank you all. It has givin me some pointers to thing about and made me feel better in myself.

Thanks again.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"

i hope you find what you looking for and find that bit of happiness you seek but sometimes you got to walk through the dog shit to get to the park!!"

have to remember that phrase ... can see it being useful at work too

over a year ago

"

i hope you find what you looking for and find that bit of happiness you seek but sometimes you got to walk through the dog shit to get to the park!!

have to remember that phrase ... can see it being useful at work too "

im full of little saying like that!! the d*unk philosopher he he"!! xx

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

Do let us know when your Book of
"

d*unk philosopher"

phrases is available on Amazon

over a year ago

i could actually write a book with my little wit and wisdoms!! but i cant be bothered so u just need to read the ones on here!! x

over a year ago

"Why is it that when you ask for a regular f*ck buddy and spend time talking on webcam/phone etc and then meet up and have some fun the guy then does not bother to contact you again.

Whats up with you guys?

"

No comment, can't see a facial photo of you!

over a year ago

Even in the non-swinging world, there are men who will say anything to get a woman in bed and then move on to the next.

I don't think it's a question of you being ugly, just the notches on the bedpost thing that a lot of men have in them.

I'm sure you'll find someone you click with who is interested in a more regular thing eventually.

You just have to be careful you don't tar everyone with the same brush otherwise you may put the genuinely compatible ones off.

over a year ago

"they are your equals not toys."

Erm...I'd beg to differ!!

over a year ago

I think of swinging as a way to have a bit of fun and no strings attached sex. I dont expect anyone whom ive played with to form an attachment to me, or me to them. Yes its great that your profile is detailed and you have been upfront with what you want and hopefully you will find what you are looking for. In the real world we dont just have one friend and never try to form friendships with anyone else. Im assuming that single guys on here want to have fun but dont want to be tied to one specific couple and why should they - this is after all a swinging site. I understand the thought of having someone regular is a nice thought, but with so many people on here, so many different couples or singles offering so much, I doubt whether a man would be willing to just settle for one couple.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"Well at least this topic got some thoughts going with people and for that I thank you all. It has givin me some pointers to thing about and made me feel better in myself.

Thanks again."

Tell you what is sooooooo freshing about this thread is the OP hasnt just posted a moaning opener then buggered off or moaned about the responses they dont like, but has listened and responded.

That gets a HUGE gold star from me

Wishing you all the best xxx

By *ynnecuck OP   Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"Well at least this topic got some thoughts going with people and for that I thank you all. It has givin me some pointers to thing about and made me feel better in myself.

Thanks again.

Tell you what is sooooooo freshing about this thread is the OP hasnt just posted a moaning opener then buggered off or moaned about the responses they dont like, but has listened and responded.

That gets a HUGE gold star from me

Wishing you all the best xxx"

Thank You so much for that

over a year ago

All women are beautiful!! Some more than others that's all. Hey it happens, quite a lot with me but better to have a good testing session to see if you are compatible. If it's a good night of hedonism you want go to a club it's probably the best way of meeting a regular buddy by far as most of the guys on here are on for a quickie due to being attached.

over a year ago

I don't think finding a fb is as easy as logging on and having a meet.

you could get that meet, have amazing sex...but there has to be some more of a connection for someone to want to make a return.

i'm not talking about emotional either, i'm talking about something more than sex but less than full on...that spark of chemistry that makes you crave sex with that person.

People use this site in the main as they either don't want to be beholden to anyone or want new experiences and an fb doesn't provide either of those things in general.

over a year ago

Sorry, I can't take your reply seriously!

I suggest, prior to replying you think about your response and possibly run a spell check!

Paddy xxx

"No one is saying men are toys and nor am I a plaything to toss aside when the guy has cum.

I have decieded that from now on its meet in person a couple of times before any play takes place then if no spark etc no one gets hurt.

In reply to piccs on my profile face piccs etc get sent to guys that I would like to meet not just placed on profile need to be very careful due to our jobs sure most people understand that."

over a year ago

"Sorry, I can't take your reply seriously!

I suggest, prior to replying you think about your response and possibly run a spell check!

Paddy xxx

"No one is saying men are toys and nor am I a plaything to toss aside when the guy has cum.

In reply to piccs on my profile face piccs etc get sent to guys that I would like to meet not just placed on profile need to be very careful due to our jobs sure most people understand that.""

Why do people think its ok to pull other people about their spelling.

So what if there are a few spelling mistakes!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 12/09/10 22:18:38]

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Paddy xxx

.""

Please don't keep going on about peoples spelling, as it puts people off from posting......and I must say, your idea that the person should think about her response is damn rude. Maybe she already has and why she posted it.

If you don't like peoples posts just skim past them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 12/09/10 22:21:25]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Paddy xxx

In reply to piccs on my profile face piccs etc get sent to guys that I would like to meet not just placed on profile need to be very careful due to our jobs sure most people understand that.""

whose rattled your cage this week, youve had nothing nice to say to anyone

over a year ago

It is a pity the site doesn't provide spell-check; it's also a pity it doesn't supply grammar-check too.

Reality check would also be a bonus.

Come on fab....get with the programme

Forum Mod

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/09/10 22:42:12]

over a year ago

im going to guess its the no strings bit ,