FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why do cpls look for meets but then when u approach them they bottle it.!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

were getting fed up with cpls wanting to meet on sat nites, but when u approach them theey bottle it,dnt get bk to your emails?

the thing is then ...ive seen cpls later in the day then say again that there available sat nite...wtf is going on with this site l8tly?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"were getting fed up with cpls wanting to meet on sat nites, but when u approach them theey bottle it,dnt get bk to your emails?

the thing is then ...ive seen cpls later in the day then say again that there available sat nite...wtf is going on with this site l8tly?"

over a year ago

"were getting fed up with cpls wanting to meet on sat nites, but when u approach them theey bottle it,dnt get bk to your emails?

the thing is then ...ive seen cpls later in the day then say again that there available sat nite...wtf is going on with this site l8tly?"

Oops! Browser glitch... Try again..

'Have you thought about putting a bit more information into your profile?

And can you really tar the entire site because of some odd exceptions... and stay on it?'

over a year ago

Perhaps it is their subtle way of telling you they do not fancy playing with you?!

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

"Perhaps it is their subtle way of telling you they do not fancy playing with you?! "

But why arrange a meet in the first place if that's the case? That's just downright bad manners!

*Her*

over a year ago

Sometimes people make snap decisions out of impulse and/or curiosity, and regret them on reflection later.

over a year ago

We had this two weeks ago. Had gone through the photo swapping stage and all was fine or at least at our end it was, and they had said the same, so we sent a phone number to sort out the time and place. Our message was read.........and nothing..........

Their status stayed up saying they were looking for a Saturday night meet, but instead of meeting us or even saying they had changed their mind, they decided to upload some new profile pictures instead.

Very annoying as we've not had chance to play very much and we'd also said no to another 2-3 couples because we throught we had a meet sorted. Hopefully we'll have better luck next weekend.

over a year ago

as you can see am not a couple I get this a lot of the time, you get use to it, its not you maybe the times not right ,do what the rest of us do ,

over a year ago

Some times a white lie is better than saying that you don't find you attractive.

over a year ago

"Perhaps it is their subtle way of telling you they do not fancy playing with you?!

But why arrange a meet in the first place if that's the case? That's just downright bad manners!

*Her*"

It doesn't sound like that was the situation in the OP. It sounds like people they've written to haven't replied, rather than a meet having been confirmed-that's the way I read it but could be wrong!

over a year ago

becasue some get off on the idea of meeting but never will............... xxx

over a year ago

thats one things is confirming the meets.

if someone wants to meet but doesn't get in touch then i wont bother going out my way its 50/50 thats how i expect it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/09/10 10:21:16]

over a year ago

Applauds.

SO DARN true.....

Can count the endless hours arranging meets, the build up texts/calls, even up to an hour prior to meeting, then get a text "sorry change of plan-have to cancel"

Lesson learned, I'm very selective now about arranging meets.

Paddy xx

By *ertnbeckyCouple
over a year ago

oldham

we once had couple not turn up it really annoying and disrespectful

we also had the old one bloke turns up with the wifes had to go to work story.these people make us so mad but it goes with swinging sometimes i guess

over a year ago

And sometimes people do bottle out, as they dont want to meet anyone, just think they want to try swinging but at the last minute they realise its not for them. Or the male wants to but the female doesnt

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

"Perhaps it is their subtle way of telling you they do not fancy playing with you?!

*Her*

It doesn't sound like that was the situation in the OP. It sounds like people they've written to haven't replied, rather than a meet having been confirmed-that's the way I read it but could be wrong!"

Nope, re reading in the sober light of day, you're completely right. My mistake.

D*unk posting eh, who'd do it? lol

*Her*

over a year ago

I think a lot of people get off on the "thrill of the chase" but once they have organised the meet they go off the idea because they have caught thier prey and the thrill isnt quite as good now, it's more a human nature thing than actually going out with the intention of doing that but its bad all the same.

over a year ago

the thing is then ...ive seen cpls later in the day then say again that there available sat nite...wtf is going on with this site l8tly?

Oops! Browser glitch... Try again..

'Have you thought about putting a bit more information into your profile?

And can you really tar the entire site because of some odd exceptions... and stay on it?' "

Your quite right, there is no need to tar the entire site because of the actions of a few, not everyone takes the piss out of someone when they ask a question in the forums

over a year ago

we had a couple cancel on us, then said we where fakes and time wasters and block us, we are not fakes and time wasters check our verifications

over a year ago

Sometimes people do have to cancel for genuine reasons,could be kids or work,nothing to do with bottling it.

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"we had a couple cancel on us, then said we where fakes and time wasters and block us, we are not fakes and time wasters check our verifications"

snap,had this said about us to,lol,just tought it was funny,,,till i got d*unk and then just tought it was hilarious

over a year ago

Never had that, and if we say we are gonna meet, we do!

By *raceyntonyCouple
over a year ago

london

"becasue some get off on the idea of meeting but never will............... xxx "

thats 100% so very true

By *raceyntonyCouple
over a year ago

london

we have had that many times and another thing is they arange a meet without reading your profile first

Post new Message to Thread