Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What happens after you have sent a 'no thanks'

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Whilst I know the answer, I think it is only fair to remind/inform a few of the folk who think they are owed a 'no thanks' message about what sort of message a 'no thanks' message can generate in return.

So... let's here all of the nasty, rude, insulting, sulking, begging, leave it a week or so and repeat it, replies you have had after sending someone a 'no thanks' message.

To get the ball rolling I will start with one of today's

"You're too fat anyway"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i don't get nasties, i do get pushy pushy pushy responses though

you say no thanks, they say how about ..., you say no thanks, they say but if i .... you say no thanks, they say well we could always .... you don't respond, they say, "oh, so now you're ignoring me?"

...this is about the time i use the block

By *andsomgeorgeMan
over a year ago

Rugby

Classy. You made the right call then - why approach in the first place?

I've had a couple in the early days because I didn't read profiles properly and luckily got clear, pleasant no thanks, clarifying why. I learnt my lesson.

I don't generally get any no thanks mails though - not 100% success. Just been read and no reply.

Some very sad people about. Their loss though.

over a year ago

Only had two or three bad replies, just childish name calling, the overwhelming majority are just a thanks for replying type message.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Anyone would think your c*nt was made of gold, who the fuck do you think you are

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Why?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You look fucking ugly anyways innit

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

would you just suck my cock anyway?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

'do you really think you can afford to be so fussy'

'age is only a number' (from guys below and above my age range on my profile)

'i'll be the best fuck you've had' (mainly combined with the one above)

'what the hell are you on here for then if you dont meet people'

'just fuck me'

over a year ago

haha Femme you made me laugh with this lot! I usually just get them trying to strike up a chat after I said no. I wish I had these responses, it would give me fodder to play with

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"haha Femme you made me laugh with this lot! I usually just get them trying to strike up a chat after I said no. I wish I had these responses, it would give me fodder to play with "
It can be fun....i kept a particularly nasty one as it made me smile so much

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

BEST ONE EVER.......

If u r not on here to meet or fuck anyone on here coz your majestic cunt sez so, then what the fuck r u still on here 4 ???.

over a year ago

Two OR 3 weeks ago i had a nasty Mail saying see your on this site you still on other?. So I mail back yes just need to pay again. she or him then mailed back said yes i can see your well used you must love shagging around. We are glad your not on other site we never liked the look of you and never liked you in our chat room and blocked me.Weird thing i see thay sent me a wink saying thay liked me. So day after i payed to be on that site again. lol I never even new this couple never meet him or her in my life just nasty. and well used god i go months not swinging. Did hurt me alot at the time thinking why? Words can cut like a knifes .. thats why people should think before thay say stuff. jo xx

over a year ago

I may have got that because i never said no thanks to them for wink ,, not sure??

over a year ago

"BEST ONE EVER.......

If u r not on here to meet or fuck anyone on here coz your majestic cunt sez so, then what the fuck r u still on here 4 ???. "

Your cunt speaks?

over a year ago

That says a lot more about them than it does about you, take solace and satisfaction in that

over a year ago

You're mighty fussy for a fat bird!

It's official: this site has finally scrapped the bottom of the barrel!

Size 24!!!!!!

You're so far up your own arse!

Good luck waiting for George Clooney!

over a year ago

When I see a couple who I would like to get to know, I will message them, if they return with a polite no thanks I will leave it at that, whats the point of harassing them when there not interested, I think most people on fab have a good idea of what they want, your not going to change there minds no matter what you say.

over a year ago

Why not?

I thought we were getting on just fine.

Your loss.

Weird.

Snob.

Far too up your own arse.

etc. etc.

over a year ago

No thanks

But Why?

Cos your profile didn't interest me.

My cock should be interesting enough

Again No thanks

Is you a lesso then you not like cock in your pussy.

Blocked

I was once told when i said no thanks that your probably all mouldy and green down there anyway noone will want your c**t

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/09/10 19:08:18]

over a year ago

No thanks ? whats that ? ? No one even replies to me lol

over a year ago

"who would want to fuck you anyway" - reply "that's you that is"

"why fussy now I bet you shag anything" - reply "almost anything, I draw the line at you"

"I bet you are ugly anyway" - reply "and I bet you are stupid, but William Hill would only give me odds of 31 to 5"

over a year ago

well, being as I'm more likely to use block and delete, I don't get many, but the corkers are...

"u look flat chested anyway"

"too skinny" (from a fem!!lol)

"I only like glamorous and sexy women" (also from a fem!lol)

the tip is if they weren't such a minger in the 1st place, or at least make up for it by being nice, they may get a better response, lmao

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"I wouldn't normally shag someone as enormous as you but I was bored and thought I would take pity on you..."

over a year ago

"Whilst I know the answer, I think it is only fair to remind/inform a few of the folk who think they are owed a 'no thanks' message about what sort of message a 'no thanks' message can generate in return.

So... let's here all of the nasty, rude, insulting, sulking, begging, leave it a week or so and repeat it, replies you have had after sending someone a 'no thanks' message.

To get the ball rolling I will start with one of today's

"You're too fat anyway""

I might just say thanks for replying and good look. You don't know who knows who so what is the point in being rude.

over a year ago

See i dont get any abuse at all, in fact i only ever get, age is just a number

over a year ago

"Anyone would think your c*nt was made of gold, who the fuck do you think you are "

bloody hell you mean it isn't !!!!!!!! damn

over a year ago

"See i dont get any abuse at all, in fact i only ever get, age is just a number "
so what are you today 21 again ,,, see when age is a number can be what you like in your head.

over a year ago

oh ive had alsorts

one guy went thro my verification and attack people i had met as being ugly and thats the best i can do

one guy called me a two bit used whore

been told many times they can do better than me anyway

One guy told me i had to use sites like this because its the only place i can get a shag

etc

to many to mention

and id like to add these are ALL men who have contacted me first asking to meet

over a year ago

once we got a reply saying we were time wasters. but we had already met them for a drink and didnt click and had told them too lol some ppl eh!!!!!!! lol xxxx

over a year ago

" Words can cut like a knifes .. thats why people should think before thay say stuff. jo xx"

that is so true

i used to get really upset when i got nasty messages, i took them really personal, but i do think people think before they say it, but i think hurting you is what they intend to do

Many years down the line im a much harder person when it comes to this and they just make me laugh now

When i get a reply like some of the above all it show me is that i made the right decision not to meet them, cause if they react like that on here what would they be like in real life if you met and decided not to play?

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Wow, I'm amazed at some... no, actually make that ALL of the rude replies that have been posted in here.

These people wouldn't respond like that if they were chatting someone up in a bar and were told that the other person wasn't interested in them, so I'm amazed they'll spout this kind of rubbish when they're hiding behind their keyboards.

This thread has been a real eye opener... for all the wrong reasons.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Anyone would think your c*nt was made of gold, who the fuck do you think you are

bloody hell you mean it isn't !!!!!!!! damn

"

Lol no....

over a year ago

Actually nearly 25 cos im the big 50, this year, on boxing day, thats the 26th December, thats 108 days or 15.4 weeks away

over a year ago

"See i dont get any abuse at all, in fact i only ever get, age is just a number so what are you today 21 again ,,, see when age is a number can be what you like in your head. "

oops i clicked reply so ive responded separated

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

See thats why i never ever reply

over a year ago

"See that's why i never ever reply "

Sometimes it makes far more sense not to reply to some messages. Its not compulsory and you wouldn't be compelled to interact with people if a stranger said things to you in a public place. I am still at a loss why so many take issue with someone not replying.

over a year ago

"See that's why i never ever reply

Sometimes it makes far more sense not to reply to some messages. Its not compulsory and you wouldn't be compelled to interact with people if a stranger said things to you in a public place. I am still at a loss why so many take issue with someone not replying."

because they never get any mail and they want to see what its like? lol

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

My most common ones are:

"No thanks"

"Sorry you're not what we are looking for"

"Sorry, you are married"

Which is fine. I block them to make sure I don't try to contact them again.

Sadly, most of mine are simply deleted. Even when I match all of their advertised criteria. But that's life.

over a year ago

I don't mind getting a 'no thanks' I just send a quick reply saying thanks for taking the time to reply.

Luckily never had a nasty message....so far

over a year ago

Reading this thread has given me a right giggle lol

Rejection is a spiteful mistress obviously

If people have ta resort ta that kinda thing then they need to go and seek help with their immaturity and emotional problems lol

Makes me bloody wonder sometimes xx

By *askinMan
over a year ago

East Lincs

I usually dont get replies

and now i know why

i`m sorry that some guys have given us all a bad name--i for one would never be nasty to anyone.

i had a reply saying no thanks from a lady the other day

and i replied saying "thank you for taking the time to reply and hope you find what you are looking for.XXXXXXXXX"

Ladies there are some really nice guys out here who respect your wishes--XXXXXXXXXXXX

over a year ago

who u fuckin dissing biatch, i is gona find u and fuck u up!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/10 12:34:20]

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple
over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

We must be the only one's not to have had a nasty reply to a 'not thanks'.

Had a bit of an off reply from a couple once when we couldn't drop everything to meet them short notice. How dare we have a life outside of this!

That's about it though..

By *et_n_WildCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Its sad to see the kind of abuse the females get here, noticed most of them are single females. These men must think they are easy targets.

We've been lucky, had no rude replies.

The funniest has been "You're joking right???".

Did have one male who I considered to be a friend who said our relationship would not last as we are clearly unhappy with each other.

over a year ago

i had the fat one lol

over a year ago

Nobody sends me nasty mails

Come ta think of it nobody sends me any mails lol xx

over a year ago

I really feel for those who do not give up and keep messaging after they have been nicely declined.

In the end, I just have to block them!

over a year ago

I don't understand people who persist, do people think that if they continually send massages to the same person that finally they'll agree to meet?

over a year ago

"I really feel for those who do not give up and keep messaging after they have been nicely declined.

In the end, I just have to block them! "

im getting to that point now

over a year ago

"I don't understand people who persist, do people think that if they continually send massages to the same person that finally they'll agree to meet? "

some do but makes me think if they are doing this to me who else are they doing it to as well.

a no thanks could be something simple like shit profile or no photos or something that doesnt feel right ( gut feeling)

over a year ago

I had one that kept asking me to talk to him over the phone, in the hope that I would change my mind after speaking to him etc...

Unfortunately, once I have decided to decline someone, I am unlikely to change my mind.

If they do not get pass the PM'ing stage, then they are unlikely to get any further with me. That's the way I operate!

over a year ago

"Its sad to see the kind of abuse the females get here, noticed most of them are single females. These men must think they are easy targets. "

They'll soon learn I am not an easy target, and they have picked the wrong fem to mess with! In the end, I won't be the looser of the two for certain!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

The funniest i had was from a guy who i hadnt even replied to he sent me a message saying.

Ive found your missing manners their in the sewer rubbing noses with the water rats

over a year ago

"Its sad to see the kind of abuse the females get here, noticed most of them are single females. These men must think they are easy targets. "

This is a big thing i have noticed since being on here alone

I swung with my ex for many years and i cant ever remember getting any nasty mail as a couple

But the difference in mens attitude towards me on here and sadly in real life too, since i became single is quite amazing

I think because i have 'no man to look after me' they think they can treat me and talk to me how they like, be more rude and pushy with me

over a year ago

My favourite to date is, 'you are just ageist, in the same vile way as a racist and anti semtic'

over a year ago

"The funniest i had was from a guy who i hadnt even replied to he sent me a message saying.

Ive found your missing manners their in the sewer rubbing noses with the water rats"

but arent they one step up from sewer rats

Well i think your fabulous and im glad you are better now and back on the forums

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I am sure I have had some nastly replies but luckily tend to forgt them.

But generally its me saying

No thanks as you didnt read my profile.

Reply, but I did read it as you like......

people say I look older than 23

thanks for making me feel old

wateva lol

over a year ago

"I think because i have 'no man to look after me' they think they can treat me and talk to me how they like, be more rude and pushy with me"

Hmmmm, perhaps stating you are a bit of a sub in your profile would give such an impression to the others? Just a thought.

over a year ago

We can't all fancy everyone, I'm sure we all agree. I used to send a polite 'thanks, but no thanks' to the pms that I received, but sadly, the number of offensive replies that I got mean that I do not reply to mails any more. So the unpleasant few are spoiling it for the pleasant majority.

To the guys who I haven't responded to, who are actually pleasant guys .... I'm very sorry, keep up the good work, and please don't be daunted by the lack of response x

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

or when you say "no thanks" they still want to know why and keep on asking why block button is good then

By *lscmnmytngMan
over a year ago

J13 of the M5

I selom reply to these threads as it has often all been said before.

However I must say I have mailed a few people and never received a response. I always read profiles and keep things pleasant and respectful but recently I have been using chat to get to know some of the people on here and some who never replied previously might be on the edge of becoming friends.

This is seldom the case, no response or thanks but no thanks seldom turn into a positive but treat everyone fairly and with respect and you just never know.

By *r-MissCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

We dont tend to send no thanks messages, we only do it now and again but tend to get abuse from younger guys when we send them.

"You timewasting whore" from a 19 year old, when we said he was too young, and "I only messaged you as you lived in the same county and nobody else was online", from another chap we declined.

Normally we do just get a reply saying age is only a number

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Libertine said:

"See that's why i never ever reply

Sometimes it makes far more sense not to reply to some messages. Its not compulsory and you wouldn't be compelled to interact with people if a stranger said things to you in a public place. I am still at a loss why so many take issue with someone not replying."

A simple "no thanks" is just being polite. Maybe it's the way I was brought up: be polite and mind one's manners. THEN block them...

But that's just me. Others will make their own decisions.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've always assumed that after receiving a "no thanks" from me the recipient has either joined a convent or the french Foreign Legion on the basis that their life from this point forward will be a meaningless, empty shell, deviod of any hope of true sexual satisfaction ever occuring.

over a year ago

"I've always assumed that after receiving a "no thanks" from me the recipient has either joined a convent or the french Foreign Legion on the basis that their life from this point forward will be a meaningless, empty shell, deviod of any hope of true sexual satisfaction ever occuring.

"

with pics like yours i would hope you dont get many no's

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've always assumed that after receiving a "no thanks" from me the recipient has either joined a convent or the french Foreign Legion on the basis that their life from this point forward will be a meaningless, empty shell, deviod of any hope of true sexual satisfaction ever occuring.

with pics like yours i would hope you dont get many no's "

MWAH!

over a year ago

Of all the ShitOgrams I've ever received I think my favourite has to be the one I was sent by a Straight Guy to whom I'd politely explained my profile clearly mentions I don’t meet Straight Males,,,, His reply was:-.... "just fuck off you ugly time wasting misfit"..... Ohh how it made me feel so dreadfully inadequate for a whole Nano-second.... Then I felt ok again....

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"I really feel for those who do not give up and keep messaging after they have been nicely declined.

In the end, I just have to block them! "

I have had someone message me with the same cut and paste message 5 times in 2 weeks...lol...blocked him in the end

over a year ago

i had a corker of a one saying most of the women on here were total fat ugly munters who'd never get a fuck in the real world, and needed, yes needed the site to survive!

it was all about the chase for him and once he had women he lost interest

fortunately i worked out he was a tosser before meeting him!

over a year ago

or the same people send a message asking if you have changed your mind

over a year ago

Once had a reply to a polite 'No thanks' from a couple aged 18 and 19 'fuck you then' and they blocked me!

I'm devastated!!!! NOT!!!

over a year ago

"

Eh, no, I just thought you looser, and went to look for others more deserving of my attention!

(How am I doing, my master? )

over a year ago

We were contacted by a couple today who say on their profile not to contact them if you don't have pictures on your profile to show.

Their profile also says that they won't send out pictures but you can trust them they are attractive.

We said that we don't just accept a friends invite from anyone that we haven't met but always exchange facial pics early in the contact.

Their response was "please yaself" and block us.

We won't be losing any sleep over them

over a year ago

I havent had any nasty messages but then if im not interested i dont answer, am i rude or is it better to say no thanks and then get a nasty reply, im never sure.

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

Ive had a couple from another site ask to be added to my msn messenger to chat. Ive added them and they straight away ask for a face pic which i sent. A few seconds pause, then i get a no thanks and they block me before ive had chance to write anything. Wasn't bothered they said no thanks, just the rude way they did it considering they contacted me first.

I think they are forgetfull too, as they have since contacted me 6 times asking the same thing. I dont even bothering wasting my time replying to them anymore.

over a year ago

"I havent had any nasty messages but then if im not interested i dont answer, am i rude or is it better to say no thanks and then get a nasty reply, im never sure. "

i have tried both and cant win either way lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

we just got a message from a very young Imature) lad, said no thanks, response ........... 'only one thing for people like you F... Off. Guess he didn't take rejection to well lmao

over a year ago

We send nice 'no thank you' messages. One chap replied and said, in a humourous way, that it was the 'nicest f**k off' he'd ever had. Which in itself was nice. We haven't had any nasty ones, touch wood........apart from the one who wished Dan would be infested with knob cheese for ever. Which reminds me....we need more Ritz crackers

over a year ago

My latest was in the line of good job I said no to play, as he did not get a hard on after seeing my pics anyone.

To which I replied in the line of why ask me in the first place, before I blocked him! Looser!

Post new Message to Thread