Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

how do you get laid on here?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been going to clubs for 11 years and 99 times out of 100 I have a great time, but I have been on here for years now and not had one meet can someone preferably female please advise me to why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a numbers game.

Simple as that

over a year ago

"It's a numbers game.

Simple as that "

Pretty sure that's bingo, or possibly suduku, no I'll go with bingo x

over a year ago

So just keep messaging, till something happens?

over a year ago

I find, be nice, funny, positive and attach a face pic is a good start.

over a year ago

Done that many a time!

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"I have been going to clubs for 11 years and 99 times out of 100 I have a great time, but I have been on here for years now and not had one meet can someone preferably female please advise me to why?"

Are you verifications false then? Looks to me like you have had a few meets

over a year ago

"I have been going to clubs for 11 years and 99 times out of 100 I have a great time, but I have been on here for years now and not had one meet can someone preferably female please advise me to why?

Are you verifications false then? Looks to me like you have had a few meets "

Read what he said then read his verifications again.

over a year ago

Reading your profile it states you cannot accommodate willing to pay for hotel. To me that would mean your married or have a girlfriend so I would stay clear.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"I have been going to clubs for 11 years and 99 times out of 100 I have a great time, but I have been on here for years now and not had one meet can someone preferably female please advise me to why?

"

I have? Not sure what your getting at... Clearly says seen and played in nov 2014?

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I have? Not sure what your getting at... Clearly says seen and played in nov 2014?"

His verifications are all from clubs, not directly as a result of the site.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"Reading your profile it states you cannot accommodate willing to pay for hotel. To me that would mean your married or have a girlfriend so I would stay clear."

Whereas I wouldn't automatically assume that, there's many reasons why people don't or can't accommodate.

I don't think your profile is bad, but it doesn't really stand out against all the other single males. Perhaps write a bit more about your likes and dislikes, add a few more pics (not cock shots)

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I have? Not sure what your getting at... Clearly says seen and played in nov 2014?

His verifications are all from clubs, not directly as a result of the site."

is meeting and playing at a club not the same as a private meet? I read them as a genuin veri... Silly me.

over a year ago

It sounds shallow but bad out of focus picture of floppy cock in a toilet...instant turn off for me if we met single men...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If you're getting meets in clubs....why worry?

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"If you're getting meets in clubs....why worry? "

By *issmekate xxxWoman
over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

"It sounds shallow but bad out of focus picture of floppy cock in a toilet...instant turn off for me if we met single men..."

..... Oh surely not !!!!

over a year ago

Not a very reassuring post for someone who's been on here a few months, so relatively new. It doesn't get much more active than this then :-s

over a year ago

"It sounds shallow but bad out of focus picture of floppy cock in a toilet...instant turn off for me if we met single men...

..... Oh surely not !!!! "

I know!!

over a year ago

"Reading your profile it states you cannot accommodate willing to pay for hotel. To me that would mean your married or have a girlfriend so I would stay clear.

Whereas I wouldn't automatically assume that, there's many reasons why people don't or can't accommodate.

I don't think your profile is bad, but it doesn't really stand out against all the other single males. Perhaps write a bit more about your likes and dislikes, add a few more pics (not cock shots)"

No I totally agree with you there are a number of reasons people can't agree but they are mainly the main reasons lol.

If it makes you feel better it's not that easy meeting as a couple on here either. Think the last time we played was well before Xmas and before that the summer. We have just gone to doing socials, parties and clubs mainly x

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

is meeting and playing at a club not the same as a private meet? I read them as a genuin veri... Silly me."

But that is his entire point!

By *arewithmeMan
over a year ago

Craven Arms

If you read the daily/weekly forum's from males complaining about not getting meets you should know there is no answer.

People choose who they have there meets with and it's just a case of chatting to a couple who want to meet you.........................simples

over a year ago

His verifications are all from clubs, not directly as a result of the site."

Only four of his verifications mention meeting at a club, not sure how we can assume they are all club visits.

Technically if the people who he is meeting with at the club are off here and are leaving him a verification then he has had meets from this site and is therefore successful.

over a year ago

"

Not all the veris state club meets by the way.

over a year ago

My variations are from meeting at clubs!

over a year ago

"It sounds shallow but bad out of focus picture of floppy cock in a toilet...instant turn off for me if we met single men..."

I've been trying for that look, but I can't quite get it

over a year ago

I think There's two main reasons.

Firstly the male to female ratio is exaggerated more on here; men outnumber ladies 50-1 or more. While clubs are still predominantly male from the admittedly limited two times I've been in a club (but backed up by what others have said on here) the ratio is nowhere near that level.

Secondly, while at clubs you can put Your entire appearance, wit and repartee out there instantly. On here you're reliant on Your shop window (profile) and emails in which you have to shine. I would agree with the poster who commented on pics; you need to seduce and entice. A variety of pics is needed, and if you need Your old chap photographed at all, make sure it is strong like bull my friend!

A pic in which a cock is all aflop is neither use nor ornament as a lady will hope When it is revealed in person it looks nothing Like that!

over a year ago

I see your point!

By *onnyeasygoingMan
over a year ago

Somewhere on the M62 between 24 and 14

"I have been going to clubs for 11 years and 99 times out of 100 I have a great time, but I have been on here for years now and not had one meet can someone preferably female please advise me to why?"

Have you tried sacrificing a dead vibrator on a Monday afternoon and offering I up to the Gods of fab. You do need to be hung like a horse and be over 7'10 whilst doing it. That will put you in good standing my friend.

over a year ago

Too many men on here and not enough women! I think most women average 50+ messages a day, so they have lots to choose from.

over a year ago

"Too many men on here and not enough women! I think most women average 50+ messages a day, so they have lots to choose from."

With the emphasis very firmly on the "+".....

Three figure numbers For Most.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Too many men on here and not enough women! I think most women average 50+ messages a day, so they have lots to choose from."

Which is a good thing.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I normally sat if it ain't broke don't fix it, in your case... Change what you're doing,

over a year ago

Only four of his verifications mention meeting at a club, not sure how we can assume they are all club visits.

Technically if the people who he is meeting with at the club are off here and are leaving him a verification then he has had meets from this site and is therefore successful.

"

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"how do you get laid on here?"

No one here but us Chickens!

Cluck d cluck! Lol

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"I find, be nice, funny, positive and attach a face pic is a good start. "

Too right, Tom!

over a year ago

"I find, be nice, funny, positive and attach a face pic is a good start.

Too right, Tom! "

over a year ago

All my variations are from club and nothing to do with this site.

over a year ago

"All my variations are from club and nothing to do with this site."

That's because something are easier when they see you in person. In a club you not competing with so many others.

Maybe add some extra pics etc.

over a year ago

It's survival of the fittest, like anything else. You wouldn't expect that by walking into a bar you automatically will get to shag a woman in said bar, if she's of a mind to go home with someone, she'll take the wittiest/best looking/strongest or whatever it is that floats her boat.

So put simply, give it a shot and if you represent yourself well you may beat the competition and get selected!

I send a message asking questions based on their profile, add my pics and wait for the offers to flood in. And they do.

Helps that I'm really handsome of course.

over a year ago

"I think There's two main reasons.

Firstly the male to female ratio is exaggerated more on here; men outnumber ladies 50-1 or more. While clubs are still predominantly male from the admittedly limited two times I've been in a club (but backed up by what others have said on here) the ratio is nowhere near that level.

Secondly, while at clubs you can put Your entire appearance, wit and repartee out there instantly. On here you're reliant on Your shop window (profile) and emails in which you have to shine. "

This is so good!

I might quote this on my profile, poor single gents, sometimes they could do with a more factual explanation for their online setbacks!

over a year ago

Give woman enough alcohol

Ppl seem to laugh at that on to yet it happens in real life

That's why I don't believe they have a type, when alcohol is involved it sometimes goes out the window

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I think There's two main reasons.

Secondly, while at clubs you can put Your entire appearance, wit and repartee out there instantly. On here you're reliant on Your shop window (profile) and emails in which you have to shine.

This is so good!

I might quote this on my profile, poor single gents, sometimes they could do with a more factual explanation for their online setbacks!"

I make it my lifetimes ambition to ensure I entertain more than most lol

over a year ago

"Give woman enough alcohol

That's why I don't believe they have a type, when alcohol is involved it sometimes goes out the window"

What the fuck??

over a year ago

That's why I don't believe they have a type, when alcohol is involved it sometimes goes out the window

What the fuck??"

Do ppl get banned from driving after drinking? Reason dictates the same will happen when u are drinking with men. Some woman will not be able to choose but through being intoxicated....and woman say, I have a type....yeah right, good one,

over a year ago

It's not a crazy art really - you get out what you put in. If you get no results, then ask yourself what makes you more attractive? Why can't you get that repeat meet with people you meet at clubs etc.

There's no golden ticket.

over a year ago

What the fuck??

Do ppl get banned from driving after drinking? Reason dictates the same will happen when u are drinking with men. Some woman will not be able to choose but through being intoxicated....and woman say, I have a type....yeah right, good one,

"

What are you talking about? You sound like you're advocating non consensual sex.

over a year ago

What the fuck??

What are you talking about? You sound like you're advocating non consensual sex. "

U get that. U are way off. I am advocating no alcohol to be involved....so u can feel the passion yourself and not be is u are typsy...

over a year ago

What the fuck??

What are you talking about? You sound like you're advocating non consensual sex.

U get that. U are way off. I am advocating no alcohol to be involved....so u can feel the passion yourself and not be is u are typsy...

"

Then why suggest getting the partner d*unk? You can't communicate properly.

over a year ago

What the fuck??

Then why suggest getting the partner d*unk? You can't communicate properly. "

I was referring to two and half men, Charlie jokes about the only way to get woman into bed is to use alcohol. The audience laugh. I don't drink. Sorry for the confusion...

over a year ago

What the fuck??

Then why suggest getting the partner d*unk? You can't communicate properly. "

I can communicate. I just don't believe woman are entitled to say, I have a type, when that woman drinks. For as u know with driving, it inhibits your mind. And isn't your mind what u use to chose a partner?

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

There are three ways you can vastly improve your chances of getting meets off here...

1. Go to socials.

2. Go to socials.

3. Go...really, do I have to say it again lol?

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I drink

Sometimes I fuck after I've had a drink

But d*unk I rarely am

This isn't a fat belly

Au contrair

It's an alcohol storage tank

??

over a year ago

What the fuck??

What are you talking about? You sound like you're advocating non consensual sex. "

He really did NOT say that!!!

Not okay comment!

over a year ago

What the fuck??

Not okay comment!"

Don't jump the gun, read on

over a year ago

Your profile pic is pony. No one wants to see your carzy.

over a year ago

What the fuck??

Not okay comment!"

Suggesting someone gets someone else so d*unk that it impairs their judgment is advocating non consensual sex. He said he was quoting an ill judged misogynistic joke.

over a year ago

"Your profile pic is pony. No one wants to see your carzy. "

My name is Graham jeacocke, type that in YT where my piano vids are.....would it verify or are u a doubting Thomas?

over a year ago

"Your profile pic is pony. No one wants to see your carzy.

My name is Graham jeacocke, type that in YT where my piano vids are.....would it verify or are u a doubting Thomas?"

What the fuck are you on about ?

over a year ago

My name is Graham jeacocke, type that in YT where my piano vids are.....would it verify or are u a doubting Thomas?

What the fuck are you on about ? "

Not sure who that msg was addressed to

over a year ago

"

I think his point is how do you meet through the site....not how do you meet people who are also on the site.

It seems that he's met in clubs, mentioned to the people he's met in there he's on fab and asked them to find and verify him on here....now he wants to know how to meet people directly through the site......pretty simple

over a year ago

What the fuck are you on about ? "

over a year ago

What the fuck are you on about ?

"

I thought carzy was crazy by auto correct. I've been called crazy by some folks...,,

over a year ago

My name is Graham jeacocke, type that in YT where my piano vids are.....would it verify or are u a doubting Thomas?"

Excellent piano playing Graham. One thing I have always wanted to do.

over a year ago

Excellent piano playing Graham. One thing I have always wanted to do. "

Thanks for that . It's exciting to decide to play the piano..just do it....

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I'm slightly confused with some of the comments here!

over a year ago

ahhhhhhh,sod it,lets go all out.....do yourself a nice introduction video,upload it to youtube,link it to this site,then people can actually see what they are getting as opposed to just pics and text.....simples

over a year ago

"ahhhhhhh,sod it,lets go all out.....do yourself a nice introduction video,upload it to youtube,link it to this site,then people can actually see what they are getting as opposed to just pics and text.....simples"

shit,actually the more i think about it the more that makes sense.i should have copyrighted that...balls lol

over a year ago

Why do you single guys insist on sticking a picture of your nob up with a f**king toilet in the background!!!! Instantaneous anti everything!!!!

over a year ago

"It sounds shallow but bad out of focus picture of floppy cock in a toilet...instant turn off for me if we met single men...

Why do you single guys insist on sticking a picture of your nob up with a f**king toilet in the background!!!! Instantaneous anti everything!!!! "

Maybe some men are not so fortunate with having loads of mirrors in the flat, house etc....

over a year ago

Why do you single guys insist on sticking a picture of your nob up with a f**king toilet in the background!!!! Instantaneous anti everything!!!!

Maybe some men are not so fortunate with having loads of mirrors in the flat, house etc...."

I'm sure a picture of a penis can be taken without a toilet in the background! Even without a mirror! lol

over a year ago

Maybe some men are not so fortunate with having loads of mirrors in the flat, house etc....

I'm sure a picture of a penis can be taken without a toilet in the background! Even without a mirror! lol "

Ok, that's all I got...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/02/15 19:07:48]

over a year ago

Why do you single guys insist on sticking a picture of your nob up with a f**king toilet in the background!!!! Instantaneous anti everything!!!! "

It's the only room in the house with a lock on the door and this ensures the wife won't catch them.

over a year ago

It's the only room in the house with a lock on the door and this ensures the wife won't catch them."

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I think his point is how do you meet through the site....not how do you meet people who are also on the site.

It seems that he's met in clubs, mentioned to the people he's met in there he's on fab and asked them to find and verify him on here....now he wants to know how to meet people directly through the site......pretty simple "

It's kind of a reverse of the usual single guy problem though - most advice for guys struggling to get meets is to go to clubs rather than rely on the site!

OP - at least you're enjoying the club scene and meeting there.

As others have said - maybe a profile/pic tweak is in order?

A

over a year ago

dont use fab for meets. stick to real world environments

over a year ago

Just to say thank i'm not married and i only need one mirror!!!

Post new Message to Thread