Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

timewasters

Jump to newest

By *loppyjoe2 OP   Man
over a year ago

LONDON

This site makes me laugh. Both the women and the men. Especially the profiles with a long list of demands. Gone are the days when people want to chat and get to know each others. The most funniest thing is those guys and gals are the ones who shout out timewasters are spoiling the site. THE REASON FOR TIMEWASTERS- THEY HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE BETTER.MINUS THE LIST OF CRAP.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This site makes me laugh. Both the women and the men. Especially the profiles with a long list of demands. Gone are the days when people want to chat and get to know each others. The most funniest thing is those guys and gals are the ones who shout out timewasters are spoiling the site. THE REASON FOR TIMEWASTERS- THEY HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE BETTER.MINUS THE LIST OF CRAP."

Ohh been rejected by any chance

over a year ago

Define a time waster..................

over a year ago

Yet another rant!

Should have put this in the Swingers Rant thread in the lounge my friend

By *nything4you21Man
over a year ago

Stoke On Trent

He has a point though, i've noticed this there are a hell of alot of people with stupid demands must be 6"3 or taller must have 13" dick really stupid stuff yh you going to expect some people to reject you because you're not what they're looking for but I've been reading a profile of a couple and they're looking for someone like me and before I've even sent a face picture they're turning me down and making excuses.

over a year ago

"He has a point though, i've noticed this there are a hell of alot of people with stupid demands must be 6"3 or taller must have 13" dick really stupid stuff yh you going to expect some people to reject you because you're not what they're looking for but I've been reading a profile of a couple and they're looking for someone like me and before I've even sent a face picture they're turning me down and making excuses. "

So?

They don't like the look of you from what they can see on your profile or something in your message put them off.

Just move on, it's simples.

over a year ago

"He has a point though, i've noticed this there are a hell of alot of people with stupid demands must be 6"3 or taller must have 13" dick really stupid stuff yh you going to expect some people to reject you because you're not what they're looking for but I've been reading a profile of a couple and they're looking for someone like me and before I've even sent a face picture they're turning me down and making excuses. "

So people should go with others who aren't they're type?? And who wouldn't want a 6'3 man with a 13" dick. I don't meet single men, but I'd meet that fecker!

over a year ago

Maybe you have said something to put them off?

Did they tell you that you were exactly what they were looking for?

By *nything4you21Man
over a year ago

Stoke On Trent

No i have no problem with getting rejected it happens not everyone is going to like you , all im saying is that he has a point with the long and silly list of demands there is alot of it

over a year ago

What a load of bollocks! Timewasters need to just man up (or woman) and have the guts to just say "No thanks!"

That's it- make everyone's life easier.

By *nything4you21Man
over a year ago

Stoke On Trent

no not at all but how many 6'3 or taller people do you meet , how many guys have 13" dick or bigger its just abit over the top, just seems to be alot of unrealistic and damn right rude people on here more every day

over a year ago

"What a load of bollocks! Timewasters need to just man up (or woman) and have the guts to just say "No thanks!"

That's it- make everyone's life easier.

"

ill drink to that!

over a year ago

Depends how you use the site? But yeah some proclaim others are time wasters but they don't use this site efficiently.

Had one guy asking me why i won't meet him but i met other people. He only messages me once a month at the most, i've never been free on the occasional random and rare times he messages me.

I get loads of requests for meets, have my favourite guys who i enjoy fucking and i know will turn up for a fuck so i will arrange stuff in advance for them, but anyone else no i won't. I will give new meets a spontaneous try and if they show they don't mess about they can be added on that list too.

It isn't always that people find someone better, it's just they find someone more convenient who doesn't mess about and then moan about it.

over a year ago

"This site makes me laugh. Both the women and the men. Especially the profiles with a long list of demands. Gone are the days when people want to chat and get to know each others. The most funniest thing is those guys and gals are the ones who shout out timewasters are spoiling the site. THE REASON FOR TIMEWASTERS- THEY

HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE BETTER.MINUS THE LIST OF CRAP."

It's not a list of demands it's what people want or don't want, therefore you then have a choice if you want to contact us or not, surely it's our choice what we want, as it's your choice what you do or don't want

over a year ago

No demands on my profile.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Not looking for you then are they?

As a couple with a decisive profile, the whole idea is to cut down time wasting and 'timewasters'.

If the folk can both read and understand what we've put, then they can decide if they fulfill what we're seeking. Then if they think yes and message, we can agree or differ.

Oddly enough, all those who meet, and there are a great deal of voyeurs, fantasists, pic collectors and just your plain Mittys, suffer these fools.

Also as couples & single femmes, you get bombarded generally by rude and crass individuals so that's often the root cause of these 'lists'.

By *nything4you21Man
over a year ago

Stoke On Trent

[Removed by poster at 28/01/15 18:01:51]

By *nything4you21Man
over a year ago

Stoke On Trent

"Depends how you use the site? But yeah some proclaim others are time wasters but they don't use this site efficiently.

Had one guy asking me why i won't meet him but i met other people. He only messages me once a month at the most, i've never been free on the occasional random and rare times he messages me.

I get loads of requests for meets, have my favourite guys who i enjoy fucking and i know will turn up for a fuck so i will arrange stuff in advance for them, but anyone else no i won't. I will give new meets a spontaneous try and if they show they don't mess about they can be added on that list too.

It isn't always that people find someone better, it's just they find someone more convenient who doesn't mess about and then moan about it."

i like your idea sounds like it works well for you !

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Its really simple, if you dont like a profile then dont message it, someone rejecting you does not make them a timewaster.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Its really simple, if you dont like a profile then dont message it, someone rejecting you does not make them a timewaster.

over a year ago

People don't read profiles do they?? Not much point putting anything on them

over a year ago

I have to admit I am a bit of a timewaster myself but I make no apologies for it, It's quite fun if I'm honest. Let's face it I came in here with absolutely nothing meaningful to add and yet if you've read this I've totally wasted your time.

P.S. I'm quite a massive twat too

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"He has a point though, i've noticed this there are a hell of alot of people with stupid demands must be 6"3 or taller must have 13" dick really stupid stuff yh you going to expect some people to reject you because you're not what they're looking for but I've been reading a profile of a couple and they're looking for someone like me and before I've even sent a face picture they're turning me down and making excuses.

Not looking for you then are they?

As a couple with a decisive profile, the whole idea is to cut down time wasting and 'timewasters'.

If the folk can both read and understand what we've put, then they can decide if they fulfill what we're seeking. Then if they think yes and message, we can agree or differ.

Oddly enough, all those who meet, and there are a great deal of voyeurs, fantasists, pic collectors and just your plain Mittys, suffer these fools.

Also as couples & single femmes, you get bombarded generally by rude and crass individuals so that's often the root cause of these 'lists'."

Excellent reply, you can add TVs to the list of those getting rude and crass messages!

By *nything4you21Man
over a year ago

Stoke On Trent

I get messages from guys asking to suck my dick, thats not what im looking for but i still won't be rude and say oh fuck off bla bla bla , i say sorry you're not what im looking for and i'll have a conversation with them im not rude but a hell of alot of people are on here, i can appreciate mf couples single f and tv/cd get alot of messages but thats no excuse to be rude.

over a year ago

"Depends how you use the site? But yeah some proclaim others are time wasters but they don't use this site efficiently.

It isn't always that people find someone better, it's just they find someone more convenient who doesn't mess about and then moan about it.

i like your idea sounds like it works well for you !"

Yep it does. I don't like planning stuff anyway coz i'm spontaneous with everything, i'm either free or not, and tbh i feel pressured if someone does try to plan something with me, so i ask them to message me when they're actually free. That way i can arrange meets when i want one and know i'm able to meet and not mess about.

Told one guy who messages me late at night that i go to bed early coz i have to be up in the morning, he has spent the past two weeks since messaging me most nights after i've gone to sleep, he's the only one wasting his time (he's not off this site so i can talk about him). Shame really, coz he is being spontaneous -which i like, but i'm asleep lol.

By *loppyjoe2 OP   Man
over a year ago

LONDON

"no not at all but how many 6'3 or taller people do you meet , how many guys have 13" dick or bigger its just abit over the top, just seems to be alot of unrealistic and damn right rude people on here more every day "

Thank you thats all I am saying. Rejection is okay. But the countless list of demands. 13inches is a must. Must be trim . Must have money. Must wine and dine me. Must be prepared filmed.............

The list is endless and unnecessary. what makes it worse they complain of timewasters or worse still no one responds to them

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This site makes me laugh. Both the women and the men. Especially the profiles with a long list of demands. Gone are the days when people want to chat and get to know each others. The most funniest thing is those guys and gals are the ones who shout out timewasters are spoiling the site. THE REASON FOR TIMEWASTERS- THEY HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE BETTER.MINUS THE LIST OF CRAP."

would an appropriate response to this be the following:

Awwwww Didums!!!!!!

there is a serious amount of angst ridden butthurt in that post.....

By *loppyjoe2 OP   Man
over a year ago

LONDON

"This site makes me laugh. Both the women and the men. Especially the profiles with a long list of demands. Gone are the days when people want to chat and get to know each others. The most funniest thing is those guys and gals are the ones who shout out timewasters are spoiling the site. THE REASON FOR TIMEWASTERS- THEY HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE BETTER.MINUS THE LIST OF CRAP.

would an appropriate response to this be the following:

Awwwww Didums!!!!!!

there is a serious amount of angst ridden butthurt in that post....."

Lol too funny. Butthurt na not my cup of tea. But boredom yeah!

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Its really simple, if you dont like a profile then dont message it, someone rejecting you does not make them a timewaster."

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"no not at all but how many 6'3 or taller people do you meet , how many guys have 13" dick or bigger its just abit over the top, just seems to be alot of unrealistic and damn right rude people on here more every day

Thank you thats all I am saying. Rejection is okay. But the countless list of demands. 13inches is a must. Must be trim . Must have money. Must wine and dine me. Must be prepared filmed.............

The list is endless and unnecessary. what makes it worse they complain of timewasters or worse still no one responds to them "

its not unnecessary to those that choose to put it in there profile, its there requirements, its what they are looking for, thats what there profile is for, it maybe unnecessary to you because it excludes you but its not to them.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 28/01/15 19:28:09]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

sloppyjoe1 is knee deep in fanny.... so close, but yet so far...

over a year ago

Great post and profile. If only everyone on here had a proper sense of humour.....

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

What I dont understand is why all the ladies wanting 13" cocks haven't contacted me yet?

over a year ago

"No i have no problem with getting rejected it happens not everyone is going to like you , all im saying is that he has a point with the long and silly list of demands there is alot of it "

But they're not silly to the people who have a clear idea of what they're looking for. People often come here to fulfil their fantasies, some people have very specific fantasies and aren't prepared to compromise on that. It can make them less successful because, frankly, what they're looking for doesn't always exist...but that's up to them, and if you ain't it, then suck it up buttercup and move on, but don't dismiss their requirements because they don't include you...

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"No i have no problem with getting rejected it happens not everyone is going to like you , all im saying is that he has a point with the long and silly list of demands there is alot of it

But they're not silly to the people who have a clear idea of what they're looking for. People often come here to fulfil their fantasies, some people have very specific fantasies and aren't prepared to compromise on that. It can make them less successful because, frankly, what they're looking for doesn't always exist...but that's up to them, and if you ain't it, then suck it up buttercup and move on, but don't dismiss their requirements because they don't include you..."

And let's be honest, if it doesn't include you then it has saved you wasting yours and their time. So it ain't time wasting, so long as you took the time to read the profile in the first place to see if you were a match rather than do what most men do and jump in when they see some hot pics!

over a year ago

I don't think anyone reads mine anymore. Plenty look but I'm sure that some of the text in it is offputting at the moment

over a year ago

I seem to have read a different op to everyone else. From how I read it he wasn't saying he thinks they are timewasters it's that the ones with the demands are the ones complaining about having there time wasted.

So it's not only profiles that are not read it's posts and people jumping to conclusions.

Or am I wrong and just made a Pratt of myself...

Mr

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"I seem to have read a different op to everyone else. From how I read it he wasn't saying he thinks they are timewasters it's that the ones with the demands are the ones complaining about having there time wasted.

So it's not only profiles that are not read it's posts and people jumping to conclusions.

Mr"

accusing them of been timewasters came in further down the thread.

By *olly RogererMan
over a year ago

Braintree

"I seem to have read a different op to everyone else. From how I read it he wasn't saying he thinks they are timewasters it's that the ones with the demands are the ones complaining about having there time wasted.

Mr"

Nope... me too. I do sometimes wonder just what the fuck some people do actually read

By *asmanian TigerMan
over a year ago

lala land

I don't mind people having a set criteria after all that's what they are looking for however, as long as they are something special and in most cases they are not! I blame the desperate guys who are willing to fuck anything that moves.

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple
over a year ago

Tenerife

Bit there are many profiles with a list of demands, also some are like a job inter_iew. Some are very aggressive. Takes all sorts

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"This site makes me laugh. Both the women and the men. Especially the profiles with a long list of demands. Gone are the days when people want to chat and get to know each others. The most funniest thing is those guys and gals are the ones who shout out timewasters are spoiling the site. THE REASON FOR TIMEWASTERS- THEY HAVE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE BETTER.MINUS THE LIST OF CRAP.

I don't mind people having a set criteria after all that's what they are looking for however, as long as they are something special and in most cases they are not! I blame the desperate guys who are willing to fuck anything that moves. "

But why should people that are not "special", in your opinion, have set criteria? Is this not what you criticise as "describe" guys willing to fuck anything.

Incidentally, just because I will shag anything with a pulse, does not mean I'm desperate!

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Profiles asking for 13in cock? Are you taking that seriously?

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

I don't mind people having a set criteria after all that's what they are looking for however, as long as they are something special and in most cases they are not! I blame the desperate guys who are willing to fuck anything that moves.

But why should people that are not "special", in your opinion, have set criteria? Is this not what you criticise as "describe" guys willing to fuck anything.

Incidentally, just because I will shag anything with a pulse, does not mean I'm desperate!"

A girl after my own heart. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince. I just like kissing the frogs.

Jenny xxx

over a year ago

Incidentally, just because I will shag anything with a pulse, does not mean I'm desperate!"

"Something special"?so as long as people are" something special" in your eyes they can have a list of criteria for what they are looking for, the rest according to you should just be grateful for what we get huh, you are having a laugh aren't you, I wonder what category you put yourself in

By *loppyjoe2 OP   Man
over a year ago

LONDON

Spot on mr

Mr

Nope... me too. I do sometimes wonder just what the fuck some people do actually read"

Post new Message to Thread